Secret Identity

By 1Dperfxox

Harry Styles's celebrity crush is Nikki Kayer. Nikki Kayer's celebrity crush is Harry Styles. Harry finally g... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Secret Identity

47.3K 210 27
By 1Dperfxox

Harry Styles's celebrity crush is Nikki Kayer. Nikki Kayer's celebrity crush is Harry Styles. Harry finally gets to meet Nikki when she goes on tour with One Direction as the opening act. They start falling for each other and things seem perfect. Except for one small detail. Nikki is living a double life. She is Nikki Kayer on stage, but off stage she is the average Nicole Casella. The average, public school, straight A student. Will Nikki be able to hide her secret or will she blow her cover to the entire world for one boy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.2K 31
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.5M 26.8K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
213K 5.7K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
137K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...