Caught and Released

By Samseahorse8

Daniel gets abducted and then rescued. AKA I needed a fluffy abduction story so I wrote a fluffy abduction st... More

Arrival
Rescue
Breakfast
Bath
Checkup
Another
Landing
Family
Day In
Gardens
Samples
Home
After

Aquarium

1.2K 44 3
By Samseahorse8

"Marvus, have you seen Kangi's other shoe? We cannot find it." Punthia yelled from the other room.

"Did you check under the couch?"

"No, give me a second... found it!" They were scrambling to get everyone ready. They were planning to meet Ghantin at the aquarium, and they were running late.

"Daniel! Are you ready?" Amarvus had left Daniel to finish getting ready so he could help Punthia with the kids.

"Yeah! Just need help with the door!"

"Coming!" He pulled Oormila's hair back and rushed to the door. Daniel came out once it was open. "Alright, we have the kids, keys, snacks, Daniel- oh, harness!"

"Right," Daniel held still as Amarvus put it on and hooked the leash.

"Alright, I think that is everything. Puntia?"

"I think that is it. We should go." They hurried out the door and to the monorail. They boarded just as it was about to leave. They hurried to the aquarium one the monorail came to the correct stop. They found Ghantin and Nathen waiting at the entrance. Ghantin waved once he saw them.

"Hello, sorry we were running late. Hi Nathen."

"Hello."

"It is alright. We just got here a few minutes ago." Ghantin noticed the kids, "and who are these guys?"

"This is Kangi and Oormila," he turned to them, "Can you say hi?"

"Hi."

"Hello. It is very nice to meet you."

Meanwhile, Daniel had walked over to Nathen. Nathen was the first to speak "Hey."

"Hi, how are you doing?"

"Other than dying of embarrassment? I'm fine. You?"

"What's embarrassing?" Nathen pointed to the harness he was wearing. "Oh, yeah. I try to forget about that. I'm fine besides that too."

"I didn't know your guy had kids."

"Those are his sister's kids."

"Oh. So that's his sister?"

"Yep." Punthia walked up to them.

"Hello, you must be Nathen."

"Yeah."

"My name is Punthia. It is nice to meet you."

"Yeah, same here."

"Are you excited?"

"Yeah, this will be fun."

"I think so too. This is my kids' favorite; they have been so excited to show you guys."

"Daniel!" Speaking of the kids, their attention fell on what Daniel was doing, "You have a friend!"

"Oh, yeah, this is Nathen. Nathen, that's Oormila and that's Kangi."

"Nice to meet you."

"Hi! Nice to meet you too! I can't wait to go in."

"Yeah! They have the coolest stuff! Like this feathery thing with really sharp teeth." Kangi was talking a mile a minute.

"And there is this one spot with a trinnus tank, and you get to pet them!"

"That sounds fun!" Daniel smiled.

Punthia left the group, returning a few minutes later with tickets. They went in and both Daniel and Nathen were amazed.

They walked into a huge center room, with labeled hallways going in different directions. "Alright, where should we go first?"

"Can we start at the river stuff?" Oormila asked.

"Sure!" They headed down one hallway. The animals looked similar to octopus and crustaceans: another exhibit had shrimp-like animals with armored bodies. The next hallway held animals from Lonnetra. It was full of feathered mammal-like animals and somethings that looked like a slug with fins. They stopped by the cafeteria next.

"So, how are you having fun?"

"Yeah, these things are cool." Nathen nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad you two are enjoying yourselves."

After lunch, they went up a flight of stairs towards the interactive exhibits. There was a large tank surrounded by people, mostly children.

"Trillus! Come on, I think I see a spot!" Oormila and Kangi rushed forward, making their way towards the section with a step up against the tank.

"Do you want to go see them?" Ghantin looked towards Nathen and Daniel.

"Yeah." They followed Oormila and Kangi to the tank. A spot opened up next to Oormila and Daniel and Nathen climbed onto the step to look over the rim. The animals swimming the tank kind of reminded Daniel of a stingray, but it had two pairs of wings and was semi-transparent.

"Daniel! I can show you how to pet them. Do you wanna try?"

"Yeah, show me how."

"Ok, you wait for one to swim by, then you reach into the water with two fingers and touch their back," Oormila waited for one to swim up to them, "Like this." She stuck her hand in the water and her fingers touched the back of the trillus as it glided past, "There. Your turn." They waited for another one to come. Once one did, Daniel and Nathen copied Oormila and touched it. It was smooth and a bit squishy.

"Cool." They touched a few more and moved on. This exhibit had lots of writing and interactive sections on the walls. Amarvus and Ghantin took turns reading aloud. There was one section that was lab themed, with small tanks lining the walls. It was pretty interesting to learn about the different types of animals that were not from Earth. They went back downstairs towards a hallway that was taller than the others.

"Daniel, Nathen, close your eyes for a moment. I want you to be surprised."

"Uh, ok." They closed their eyes. They were picked up and carried forward. After a moment of walking, they were set back down.

"Alright, now."

"Woah," They were in a clear tunnel, underneath a huge tank filled with animals easily the size of blue whales. One swam over the tunnel, their four sets of fins flapped as they glided through the water, and their bodies ended in a mass of tentacles. Other animals swam beside it and through the rock structures dotted though the floor of the tank. Daniel and Nathen took a good minute to just stare at everything. They snapped out of it when the kids grabbed their hands and started talking to them.

"Come over here! This is the best spot." It was a good spot. Daniel could see both out into the tank and in a rock area where smaller animals took shelter. They stayed in that spot for a while, looking at everything. Time passed quickly, and before they knew it, Amarvus was coming to get them.

"Alright darlings, it is time to go."

"Aww."

"Just a few more minutes?" The kids tried their best puppy faces.

"Sorry, but they are going to close in half an hour. If you want to pick something out to take home, we have to leave." Getting something perked them up. They all stood and made their way to the store. "Daniel, would you like to get something?"

"Really?"

"Yes, you may pick something out."

"You too, Nathen."

"Thanks." They looked around the store. After a few minutes, they had picked something. Nathen chose a wooden figure of one of the feathered animals. Daniel decided to get a clear ornament with a trillus bobbing in between two different colored liquids. Punthia came back with the kids, both holding something. Kangi had picked out a toy while Oormila was holding a plush. They checked out and left the building.

Did you guys have fun?"

"Yeah!" The kids said at once.

"Yes, it was really cool."

"Yep." They made their way back to the monorail and were soon back at the house. Amarvus made dinner while Punthia set the table. They ate and talked about the day.

After dinner, they mostly relaxed. The kids were playing with their new toys while Daniel sat between Amarvus and Punthia, leaning against Amarvus as Punthia ran a hand through his hair. Amarvus was reading something on a screen, tapping or swiping every once in a while. Suddenly, he let out a small gasp. "Daniel."

"Hmm?"

"They found it."

"Found it?"

"Earth, they found it."

"What?!"

Amarvus let out a relieved laugh and pulled Daniel into a hug. "They found your home, Daniel! You are going home."

A/N: Ah I'm sorry this took so long! Thank you guys for being patient with me. School really takes away all your free time. Bad news is the rest of the chapters might take this long to update as well. Good news is there are only 2 to go! Question! I am having some trouble deciding how the last chapters should go. One plan is to take the full two chapters and stretch out the ending a bit. On the other hand, I think a sequel idea is brewing, so I could use the last chapter to set it up. Let me know what you would prefer in the comments! Thank you guys so much for reading! Your kudos and comments really push me to get these out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764 7 7
Something within Daniel has snapped and now all he wants is to protect his dolls. This story is like 95% pornographic so it'll probably be taken down...
1.4K 61 17
This is an IRL story about, well, you and Tubbo! This is written in she/her pov, and I'm sorry if that upsets everyone, its just that I have a diffic...
411K 13.7K 21
*This story gets a bit sexy at times* My name is Marcus... and I am not attracted to my boss. I do NOT get aroused around him. I do NOT want to lic...
51.5K 2.2K 29
Across the entire globe, millions of women have gone missing over the last four months. In the United States alone, 500,000 young women have disappea...