I Am Hated, Or So I Thought V...

By Cyclone499

A mother who once tried to kill me. A sister who always found wrongs in me. A childhood friend who insulted m... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Daily Life Of A Complicated Teenager
Chapter 2 - Childhood
Chapter 3 - Greeting Death When The Hope Turned To Despair
Chapter 4 - False Accusation
Chapter 5 - An Elder Sister's Heart
Chapter 6 - A Date With Senpai And Help Request
Chapter 7 - Sleepover
Chapter 8 - A Date With Another Girl
Chapter 9 - A Girl's Lament
Chapter 10 - Helping A Talent Bloom In The Right Place
Chapter 11 - Truth Or Lie
Chapter 12 - Family
Chapter 13 - Family Time
Chapter 14 - The Framed One And The True Culprit
Chapter 15 - A Mother's Fury
Chapter 16 - As Always, I Was Never Trusted
Epilogue

Afterword

1.3K 40 7
By Cyclone499

Hello, Cyclone here! So, that's the story. A cliffhanger it is. Whether there is a volume 2 or not, it depends on you guys and my life.

How was the story? Good , bad? Whatever you think, thank you for reading it. I had a hard time writing this with an average of 4000 words per chapter except prologue and epilogue so, I would be grateful of you guys enjoyed it. Of course, the writing might be childish and lack maturity but what can I do, I'm still a child even though my age is almost adult.

The story is far from ending so, if you guys want the volume 2, I guess you guys had to wait for at least another year or two since this was finished two months before, when I am still free from education.

Well, that's that. Thank you for reading this novel. I appreciate it very much. Well then, see you guys next time.

Cyclone out! Peace~✓✨✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 75.1K 38
"Actually I do. I'm working", I said with no emotion at all. They didn't deserve it. They don't get to know how I have felt through the years without...
3.4M 82.8K 87
When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and stepdad. She is told of an accident res...
15.3M 468K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
5.3M 179K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...