FOREVER PERSON (Completed)

נכתב על ידי NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he res... עוד

1 Helping Arnav
2 The girl should be like...
3 Unexpected
4 Arnav is in love
5 Khushi and her Aim
6 Plan of brining Khushi to RM
7 Declaration
8 No from Khushi
10 Clause
11 Smart Khushi
12 Khushi is ready
13 Khushi is in RM
14 Cold War
15 Anjali's suggestion
16 Arnav and his anger
17 Angry Drama
18 Aman's Suggestion
19 Arnav's Request
20 Khushi's Question
21 Playful Arnav
22 Lover Boy
23 Turning the table
24 Caught Red Handed
25 Arnav's Lead
26 Unexpected
27 Furious Arnav
28 Gratitude of Shyam
29 The Truth
30 The Decision
31 Wedding Plan
32 Mischievous Arnav
33 Wedding Preparations
34 Marry Me
35 The Dinner party
36 The Letter
37 Action
38 Mrs. Raizada
39 Wedding Certificate
40 You matter to me
41 Love
42 Full Swing
43 Destiny
44 Rituals...
45 I'm Lucky
46 Generosity of Arnav
47 Making Fun?
49 Love and Love only
50 Rituals
51 Overwhelming Khushi
52 Surprise Again
53 Truth is something
54 Forever Person
55 Last Part

9 Aman is IN

3.3K 202 19
נכתב על ידי NiranjanaNepol

Part 9 Aman is IN

Deepak was there to give an interview in AR. Maybe, he didn't get any working woman to get settled with...

Arnav's business mind worked faster. The communication fellow found the last incoming number... Khushi's number. Arnav smirked, seeing the number. He dialed.

Khushi attended it.

*Who is this? * Khushi asked.

*Arnav Singh Raizada...*

There was silence on Khushi's side. How did he get her number?

*Arnav Sir, I already told you... I can't do the job...*

*Why Khushi? *

*I... just...*

*You can tell me anything... then only I can understand the issue...* he tried not to get angry.

*Ok... if I act as your wife, I have to be with you in your room... how could I be...? * her voice sounded worried.

Here, it came... Aman was right. She thinks the same way Aman thinks.

*I'm sorry, sir. Don't mistake me...*

*Do you think I will misbehave with you? * he came to the point directly.

Khushi was silent.

*We are in need of your help. How will I misbehave with you? Can't you leave my place if I do anything like that? Won't it ruin our whole plan? Do you think I would not have thought about it? If that's what your problem is... just leave it... actually, I called you to tell you something*

*Whaaat? *

*Deepak is here in my office to give an interview. But I think he is here to back check me... he is waiting in the reception... what do you want me to do, Khushi? *

Khushi bit her nail.

*You can tell me later... Bye...* Arnav disconnected the call smirking.

Khushi was tensed. Did Arnav call her to tell her about Deepak? Is Deepak really there to give an interview? What if he gets a job in Arnav's company? He will get to know that there is nothing called a relationship between her and Arnav. What could she do now? She needs money to go Abroad. It takes time for her to save money. How could she save money if she gives her salary to the home children? How could she handle Deepak? He is an irritating idiot after all. Khushi sighed.

On the other side, Arnav was continuously smiling. He knew Khushi won't deny him. He no needs to call her anymore. Let her call him. Taking the intercom, he dialed Aman.

*Yes, ASR*

*There is a candidate called Deepak... appoint him in any post*

*Ok, ASR* Aman disconnected the call and Arnav looked at the receiver raising his brows. It seems Aman was in tension. Yes, he was tensed like hell. Not because he had to conduct an interview... it's because Khushi said NO to their plan. She is the sole reason of his disappointment. What could they do now? Arnav already declared that Khushi is his wife... Damn ASR... couldn't he say she is his girlfriend? They could have told Arnav and Khushi broke up if he had declared her his girlfriend... now they don't have that chance too... he sighed.

That's when Lavanya called Aman.

*Haan, La...*

*What happened, Ammu? You sound low... *

*Khushi denied acting ASR's wife*

*Whaaaaat! * Lavanya was horrified.

*Yes... don't know what we are going to do... I think we have to tell them the truth about our love before they get to know about ASR's drama*

*No, Ammu, please... Bhai is already upset because of ASR's denial... he will kill me if he gets to know about our love*

*ASR will take care of him. Trust me*

*Wait... why not we talk to Khushi once? *

Aman was silent...

*I think she will accept it if we tell her about the complication because we don't know what ASR explained about the problem. Don't we know him and his approaches? *

Lavanya was not wrong. ASR was never soft with anyone. Don't know how he asked her for help. And Khushi will definitely melt if he gets to know Aman is also no one just like her.

*Ok, La... come to the Indira Gandhi Women's working Hostel at 6 o'clock. *

*Ok...* Lavanya said delightedly.

She started preparing for the meeting with Khushi. Aman started concentrating on the interview as he doesn't need any preparation to meet Khushi.

As Arnav said, Aman appointed Deepak as an assistant accountant. Aman didn't get Arnav's point until he took the interview results to Arnav's cabin. Arnav signed on it and looked at Aman who was looking upset.

*I thought you will ask me the reason*

*What reason, ASR? *

*Are you alright? *

*Hannn*

*I don't think so...*

*Why? *

*In the AR's history, I asked you to appoint someone in ANY post... even before the interview... don't you feel weird about it? *

Aman looked at him frowning. Is there anything he missed to notice?

*Deepak...*

*Who is Deepak, ASR? *

Arnav sighed.

*I think your brain lost its thinking ability*

Aman frowned again.

*He is the one who was behind Khushi... I lied only to save Khushi from him*

Aman's eyes widened.

*You mean... that road Romeo...? *

Arnav nodded yes.

*What are you going to do with him? *

*As he is here, Khushi won't deny me anymore...*

*Oh, really? * he asked sarcastically.

*Of course...*

*What if she says YES to Deepak to avoid you? *

Arnav looked at him shockingly.

*Is not him better than you? *

*What the...*

*Then what? Is not it staying with a Stanger man in the same room better than saying yes to the boy who is really in love with her? It lessens her risk because there are no complications with Deepak like she has with you...*

Arnav was horrified. How didn't he think of these possibilities?

*Get the point ASR... Don't think you can make everything possible in ASR's way... this is a matter of a girl... her future... her reputation. We should not force her instead we should give her the assurance...*

Taking Deepak's appointment order from the table, Aman tore it into pieces. Throwing it in the dustbin, he left Arnav's cabin.

Arnav gulped hard. What could he do now? He had already spoken to Khushi about it...

Taking his mobile, he called Khushi. Khushi saw his number and gulped. She attended the call after the third ring. Without uttering a single word, she was keeping the phone in her ear.

*Khushi... are you there? *

*Yes, sir...*

*I didn't appoint Deepak in my company. You don't have to worry about him. Relax...* he disconnected the call.

Khushi looked at his phone dumbfounded.

Evening

Khushi came to the hostel. A girl called her.

*Khushi...*

*Hi, Subi...*

*Khushi, they want to meet you...*

*Who? * she turned around and saw a guy and a girl standing. The girl smiled at her. Khushi liked the dimple on her cheek.

They came to Khushi.

*What can I do for you? * Khushi asked with a smile.

*I'm Aman. She is Lavanya. We are in love with each other for the past two years...*

*Why are you telling this to me? * Khushi asked.

*Her brother won't agree to our marriage...*

*But why? *

*I have no one... I'm an orphan... That's why. I was glad about getting a relationship in my life. It seems it will not happen... It would not be hard for you to understand my condition, Khushi*

*But... it will happen if you help us* Lavanya said.

*ME...? But how? *

*We are Arnav's friend* Aman said.

Khushi was flabbergasted, hearing that.

*Please, help us Khushi... we have no choice other than this because the family got to know about you... we can't change it anymore. They will get me married to ASR if you don't help us*

Khushi raised her brows.

*She is Arnav's jeejaji's sister*

*Oh...*

*He wants Arnav to marry his sister... *

*But I love him... (she pointed at Aman) ASR and he is friends. That's why ASR wants to help us*

Khushi was suffocating to stand her plead.

*We can understand your condition, Khushi. But ASR is a gem of a person. You can trust him... he will be your guardian... If you don't believe us, we will have a written contract... What say Ammu? *

*Yeah... if it gives you security, we will definitely do that... and one more thing Khushi... this is a very good opportunity for you to settle down the children. We know how hard for people like US to get such a chance. Not only this, ASR will do anything for you for your life if you help him once... I hope we will get a yes from you*

Lavanya nodded yes. They left the place. Khushi stood thoughtfully.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

Clause

In the meanwhile

RM

Anjali's daughtersShali and Shamli came home from the school excursion. They rushed to Anjali andhugged her. They were twins and studying in third grade. Shyam didn't agree tosend them on the excursion as it was for four days tour. Shyam thought, beingsmall girls, they will struggle to do their work without Anajlai's help.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

109K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
138K 10.3K 65
Both were not willing yet they were married. they got married because of their siblings who were happily married on the other dais next to them. Arna...
78.5K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
752K 20.7K 55
THIS STORY IS FROM THE HEART THROBBING HINDI SERIAL 'ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON' SEASON 1 WHICH WAS TELECASTED IN STAR PLUS. WE DO NOT WISH TO COMPLE...