Death and Love [On Hold]

wwh_07 द्वारा

What if the dark world collides with the light? It's the story about hate, tragedy, twists,liars, suspense,de... अधिक

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-7
Hi...

Chapter-6

122 19 24
wwh_07 द्वारा

Happiest Birthday to the Best Leader in the World💜🎉

Namjoon's POV

That yoongi,how dare he leave me in a situation like this!!!

"who is it?"

He asked again...Well I think there is no escape...

"Do you remember what we did yesterday?"

"Joonah It's okay if you regret that and I am sorry" what wait what is he saying...

"I don't regret it infact It's the opposite,I loved it and I would never regret kissing you."

"I-Are you saying that the guy Suga mentioned was me-"

"Yeah,It's you and I like you so much." I saw his eye widened and he is smiling at me.Is he gonna make fun of me?!Is he gonna reject me?!

"I like you too Namjoonah" Wait what??? 

He came towards me and is leaning towards my lips.I closed my eyes and kisssed him.He kissed me back and It was full of love.I felt organs inside my body partying..woohoo.

''Will you go on a date with me?"

"Ofcourse I will." I said showing my dimpled smile....I am the happiest man in the world now.

Jimin's POV

Well I really don't know what to feel in such a situation.I am now on my garden with Jungkook and He is standing as he already started being my bodyguard,standing straight and alert by looking ahead.Not even looking at me.I let out a frustrated sigh!

"Why are you doing this?" He isn't answering.I am already frustrated and he is not helping at all.

"I asked you a question JUNGKOOK."

"Doing what SIR?"

''You really don't know what you are doing or are you acting dumb?? Why are you here as my BODYGUARD?!!"

"To protect you sir."

"I know what a bodyguard does...what I meant is you and I are of almost same age and you have a college to attend and a life to live on,then why the hell are you here to protect me by being my bodyguard at such a young age and ruining your life???"

"I don't know what to say sir."

"For god sake stop calling me sir!!Call me Jimin like you did before."

"I can't sir." I lost my patience there at that point.

"Then do whatever you want and stand there like a statue and call me only the 'sir' word or else you will lose this Job."

I said and left without looking back.First I am hurt to see him acting all cold with me and second he is being formal with me and third he is wasting his time of his life by being here!!! I need to talk to Yeonjun about this...

Yoongi's POV

We are now at the Parks again.Tae seems to want to talk to that CEO about the financial stability they are gaining.But why should we come here?Can't he call him and ask him to come at the KIMS.We are the ones saving them not the other way around!!

"Aren't you coming inside?" Tae asked me pointing to the door.

"Where to that CEO's office room?It's better for me to jump off a cliff than coming inside.."

"Don't be a child hyung,come on.." He said dragging me inside.I swear I will kill everyone one day and sleep peacefully at my home.

I saw that CEO bowing to Tae and ignoring me.That rude ass,I will kick it one day.

"Come sit hyung."

"I am fine standing here." He didn't even thought about asking me to sit,fuck him.I will stand here!!

I stood there for almost an hour.Now I think it was better for me to sit.

Finallyyy he stood up and is leaving...

Hobi's POV

What an asshole...He doesn't even want to sit here then why the fuck he came here?!

"Well see you next time Mr.Park"

"Sure Mr.Kim" and he left and I was about to sit back when I noticed that asshole hasn't left and is coming near me.

"What do you want? I thought you didn't even want to be here."

"I don't want to be here.To be more clear I don't even want to breathe the same air as you do."

"Then what are you doing here get out." He is now so close to me and is smirking.

"You almost killed me yesterday and you think you can escape with it?"

"Well you deserve it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well remember one thing soon your company will be ours and you will bow to me too."

"In your dreams and I will always fight for my company."

"Hungry for money,huh?" Who does he think he is,I am boiling right now.

"I need this company to take care of my family,My employees also need this company to take care of their family and you asked me If I am hungry for money,huh...Why do you need this company anyway? To take care of your family,Wait do you even have a family to begin with?"

"HOSEOK"

 He shouted and grabbed my collar and I regretted everything I said as I saw the pain in his eyes.Shit I should have never said that.I never meant it to hurt him.Hell I don't even know why I said that.His eyes are glassy now and I feel someone clenching my heart.I feel hurt and I want to cry seeing him looking at me so helpless and sad.I just wanna hold him now,to take his pain away and give him all the happiness he deserves.

At that time I understood that even the most ruthless mafia men can feel hurt,sad and pain.

Jin's POV

I was passing through my lobby to Hobi's office when I saw Mr.Kim coming.I panicked and ran towards the nearest pillar and hid behind it hoping he won't see me.God just let him pass without seeing me.I peeked to the side and saw him nowhere.Thank god he left.

"Who are you hiding from?" I jumped hearing his voice behind me.FML.

"Who told you I am hiding? I am not hiding from anyone."

"Oh really?" He said coming close.

"Don't come close or I will kick you." He is laughing.Why is he laughing? Did I said something wrong?!!

"Are you flustered Jinnie?" He said even coming closer until he made me in between his hand on either side of me.I am so red now.I know!!!

"Who is your Jinnie? I am elder than you,You should respect me!"

"But you look so cute to be my elder,HYUNG." Goddd What is he doing to me? I wonder if he could hear my heartbeat.

"I am not cute I am handsome."

"You are both hyung!!" He came forward until our face is closer,like really closer.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday at the club,HYUNG?"

"What club? I don't remember anything!!!" I said taking out my acting talent.

"Really?? Then should I show you what we were about to do and DO it this time?"

My eyes went wide like a watermelon.And he is leaning.

"No,No,No,No,No..." I said blocking him with my hands on his chest.And It was rock hard.WOW.

"You like touching there? It's all yours go on hyung.." I am really embarassed right now.I took back my hands back as fast as a lightening strikes.And I saw him giggled.

"Hyung I wish I had more time here so I could watch your cute reactions more,but I don't sooo...."

So what?!!!

"So the next time we see,You are going on a DATE with me." Wha-

"I don't -"

"It wasn't a question It was a statement." He said and out of nowhere kissed my cheeks and went away.How dare he??? Oh my cheeks are burning nowww.God save me from all these embarrasment.I swear I don't care if he is mafia or not I will kill him next time.I thought pouting.

Aish Now I remember I was on my way to Hobi's room.I wanna talk to him about my past actually I want to know about it.

When I entered his room what I saw was unexpecting but expected thing as usual.Suga was holding hobi by his collar.But when they saw me they seemed like they were in a trance and came out suddenly.

Suga Immediately left Hobi and went out but not before giving me a soft smile.And his eyes held pain.I wonder why?!

I saw Hobi sighing and sitting down.

"What happened and what is the reason for your fight again?"

He was silent for a minute and Normal Hobi will never be silent.Something did happened and I will wait until he wants to talk about it.I won't force him.

"Why are you here Jinnie?"

"Ahh I want your help hobi." I saw him surprised for a second.He nodded so I continued.

"I want you to help me to find out about my past life."

"You mean before you were at the orphanage?"

"Yeah..."

"Why suddenly?"

"Actually I wanted to do it for so long but now I actually feel like something or someone is near me...I wanna do it Hobi."

"Ofcourse I will help you...Do you have any idea about from where we should start?"

"Yeah...From my Orphanage!!"

Jimin's POV

"Yeonjunaaa I am so happy you are here."

"Well my best friend need me here.So here I am."

"Yepp." I said and hugged him.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" He asked settling on my bed.

"Well I want to talk about my new bodyguard." I saw him shifting on my bed uncomfortable with the topic.

"Is something wrong?"

"No,Nothing's wrong.So how is he?" Something is wrong.I can feel it anyway I decided to go on with it.

"Well he is Jungkook." He is not shocked but he had an expresssion like he knew that before.

"Why aren't you surprised?"

"o-oh I am surprised...b-but I think he will be a good bodyguard as we saw him protecting you from bad guys that day." He said like a rap.

"What is wrong Yeonjun? You are hiding something from me!!"

"Nothing is wrong,Infact everything is right at it's place.You will know if I am hiding something sooner or later,but it will be for good.Just know that I love you and wants good things to happen for you."

"Wha- why are you saying these things?"

"Anyway Jiminah I am leaving to see my bf, It's his day off today." He said completely changing the topic.Now he is really happy talking about his bf.

"Talking about your bf,when will I be able to meet him?"

"Soon,You will meet him soon...Don't worry."

"Jiminaah,Your brothers are here." I heard mom calling.

No One's POV

Jimin and yeonjun came down and saw Jin and Hobi talking to JK.When Jungkook and yeonjun made eye contact ,he panicked and left in a hurry saying that he had to meet his bf bowing to all of them.The panicked expression didn't went unnoticed by jimin which made him more suspicious and confirm that they both know eachother.

Jin and Hobi told Jimin that they liked JK as his bodyguard and that he is a strong "kid" which made Jimin laugh.They decided to have dinner and spent the night together,enjoying each other's company....

Jackson's POV

I am so happy today as Joonie agreed to go on a date with me.I've been waiting for this day my whole life.

"You are here."

"V" I said an bowed.I don't know why he suddenly called me to his office.

"Anything urgent boss?"

"Actually I want your help in finding about someone's past and no one should know about it apart from us,got it?"

"Yes boss..Who do you wanna find about and have you found anything?"

"We are finding about The Parks CFO Seokjin." Why does he wanna know about him? Hmm Fishyyy...

"And I know just where to start..."

Will be continued.....💜

Uff,I feel like I haven't updated for years...🙊

My exams are still not finished,the dates got changed...still I will try to update in between.🤗

Thankyou guys for reading😍💜

It's the longest chapter I wrote,hehe😅

Vote and support if you like it...💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1K 128 20
A story about love and rivalry. What will happen when two families collide with each other again? What will happen when history repeats itself? What...
5.6K 266 28
A merciless mafia who kidnaps a girl just to keep his promise. He is heartless when it comes to his mafia world. He has no words like love or care in...
4.9K 316 24
"Appa!! Look, Angel!!" "Huh?" *** "Angel huh?" "....." "I don't like you!" Said an angry Taehyung. "Feelings are mutual." Spoke Jungkook calmly. *** ...
1.3K 516 91
A group of girls, their life, their career, love life, friendship. It's about them. This story shows their life, ups and downs. A story with multipl...