☁☁Dreams come true ☁☁

moonishf1 द्वारा

Alexis had always this dream to work in the F1 industry, but she was far away to imagine that a family friend... अधिक

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 30

2.8K 35 34
moonishf1 द्वारा

This is not what I wanted for my story but I don't have anymore time to write, so this will be the last part. I didn't want to let you down without an end, I thought about this part before i even start writing this story; I hope you will enjoy it ! xx

~~~~~~~7 years later~~~~~~

"Star go get your rain jacket in your room, it might rain today." The two-years-old blond girl walked through the living room to reach her bedroom, Alexis was seating at the end of the main table working on her project. "Your dad can say what he wants, but English weather means rain." Alexis mumbled. When the blond head came back, Alexis closed her laptop, took her bag and her jacket. "Ready to got sweety?" Alexis looked at her daughter with a large smile

"Are we going to see daddy?" Star asked with excitement

"Yes we are my girl, so now we need to get in the car and drive to the track!" Alexis said with a smile, and took her girl in her arms; they left their building and get in the orange McLaren which was park in front of it. Alexis and Lando had bought a flat in Mayfair, central London, after their wedding three years ago; it was ideally located for Lando and Alexis. Woking wasn't far away and Alexis' office was just a couples of minutes on foot; Alexis left the formula one industry just before her wedding, it was hard for her to be either concentrated on the data during the race and the safety of Lando. She joined Lewis' team on his last project Mission 44, she was now the vice president of it.

Alexis installed Star on the passenger seat next to her, she was her little princess and was looking a bit like her dad.

"You will be quite and well-behaved during the drive, right? This is a special occasion so you can be in daddy's car, but I will look at you." Alexis said while clipping the belt

"Yes mommy." Alexis closed the passenger door and walked around the car to seat in front of the steering wheel, before starting the engine Alexis looked at her daughter.

"Ready to go?" she asked with a smile

"Yes!" Star was really exited to see her father, she hadn't saw him for three weeks which seemed eternity for her. Star had two parents who worked a lot and aren't often at home to be with her, Lando being a formula one driver for McLaren and Alexis working with Mission 44 traveling a lot to promote and work for the inclusion in motorsports.

Alexis was a bit nervous during her drive to Silverstone, it was the last race of the 2029 season  and Lando could be world champion for the first time; they were three to still be able to won this title: Lando, George and Max. But Lando hadn't been that close to the title since the beginning of his career, even if Alexis wasn't working with him anymore; she was with him for most of his race, showing her support.

Alexis pushed her engine on the motorway, she was looking forward to see Lando; since she had a lot of work previously, she wasn't able to be at Silverstone for the full weekend. With Star, she facetimed him after the qualifications; she was proud of him getting the pole, it was a first step from the title. The gap between the three drivers was so small that if Lando wanted the title he needed to finish in front of them, Lando was hungry and did a splendid season so far; but until he crossed the finish line first he isn't the champion even if he drove brilliantly the whole season.

"Here we are." Alexis parked the car on the VIP guest parking and cut the engine "Ready?" she looked at her baby girl, Star was already exited and wanted to left the car; she recognized the paddock and therefore she knew her dad was there. Alexis left the car, take Star out of it and picked her stuffs up with her; Alexis entered the paddock with her daughter walking next to her. Alexis smiled at all the journalists who were waiting at the gates to see drivers, celebrities or anyone interesting. In the paddock Alexis heard a familiar voice who was coming in her direction, she quickly recognized Will from F1 tv who was doing a live for the Youtube channel.

"Hi Madame Norris and Miss Norris, glad to have you both in our warm up this morning; can I take some of your time?" Will asked with a smile, Alexis  had a lot of respect for this journalist who always did a great work.

"Sure Will, glad to see you as well." Alexis responded with a large smile

"First and since it's the last race of the season, I would like to give you the award, for both of you ladies, of the most seen women around the paddock this year. My question is now how, how did you manage to be that present?"

"Now I'm working for Mission 44 I'm travelling a lot, mostly following the F1 so it was easy to attends most of the grand prix. Since Lando and I are travelling a lot, it was important for us to share as much time as we could with Star, therefore this year I brought her with me as much as possible for this and also because we thought is was primordial that she realised where her dad was during the weekends." Alexis replied with a smile

"aren't you exhausted after a week where you have to deal with your work , an F1 race and Star, who is by the way the sweetest girl I ever seen around the paddock?"

"Uhm, it's definitely taught weekends but I'm fighting for my family so it's worth it. Nothing is more important than a united family, and I know that it gives extra energy and motivation to Lando when he knows that we; and more specially Star, are in his garage supporting him."

"Thank you for that Alexis, so you are here to support your husband who can left his home grand prix with a world champion title. How do you feel about that?"

"I'm rather nervous and exited for him, this year is definitely his best chance to win; the trophy had never been that close but the gab with George and Max is so close. The pole is a great achievement already but with Max P2 and George P3 he can't make a mistake at the start; the critical turn here is Copse and we know what can happen there."

"You are referring to Lewis and Max crash in 2021?" Will asked

"This turn is crucial, the one we exit first nearly win the race with all the dirty air he will generated behind him. This circuit is the perfect place for him to win his first title, it's his home grand prix; I know he loved this circuit and all his family being here, it's honestly the best scenario for him. But nothing Is won already, everything has to be done on the track and it's so pleasant seeing a title fight like this one."

"Do you think we will see a new supremacy, like the one we had with Lewis?"

"No" Alexis firstly said before giving arguments "The gap are so close now, and since Lewis left F1 the fight for the title is each year more and more interesting. So I don't think we will have a new supremacy in this new ..." Alexis stopped when she felt Star pulling her hand, she wanted to leave her mom; Star was pointing someone and Alexis, with her gaze, followed her finger. When Alexis realized what was happening, she started smiling. "I'm sorry Will but it seems that one of your guests want to leave the interview." Alexis released her hold on Star and the little girl run in the direction she was pointing.

"Daddy!" the little girl said before jumping in her father's arms

"Hey sunshine, how is my princess doing?" Lando asked with a large smile walking in Alexis' direction with his daughter in her arms

"Daddy!" Star was happy and exited seeing her dad, when Lando arrived next to Alexis he placed a gentle kiss on her lips before turning in Will direction

"Lando, how are you feeling with this race?" Will asked looking at the driver 

"I'm ready for it, we had a good pace the whole weekend; yesterday was pole, hopefully today is a win." Lando seemed confidence with the situation, but Alexis could see in his mind that he was terrified with the race

"Thanks Lando, Alexis it was a pleasure as always to have you around; I wish you all the best for today. Star thank you for being our most consistent young fan during this season." Will waved his hand and left the family, Alexis and Lando started staring at each other; Lando dropped off Star and pulled Alexis on a tight hug.

"Thank you for being here with me, I need you today more than ever." Lando whispered in Alexis' hear

"I know Lando, we are here for you, to support you. I'm so sorry I couldn't be here earlier but.." Lando interrupted Alexis

"Alexis, you are doing more than the best; I still can't figure out how you deal with your work, your travels, Star and me. You are the best fan, a wonderful wife and the best mum Star can ask for; you are simply perfect." Lando said stroking her back

"That's my role to motivate you today not yours." Alexis giggled "I'm so proud of all your achievements Lando, you should be proud of yourself; now give everything you have and show us the best race of the whole F1 history." Alexis moved backward and kissed him "Ready to go?" she asked fixing him

"Ready to go." Lando respond, taking her daughter in his arms "So Star, how was your drive to come here?"

"Fast." The little girl said

"Fast? Interesting, did mommy exceeded the speed limit?" Lando asked with a smile

"Yes" Star said giggling

"Are you serious Star." Alexis said shocked

"Naughty mum." Lando laughed

"I respect the speed limit the whole drive." Alexis said defending herself

"I guess I will see if we received any speeding ticket." Lando kept laughing

"And mummy took your car." Star added

"Oh, was it comfortable then?" Lando asked her little girl

"No" Star said

"Alright" Lando giggled "So I recommend you talking to Zak about that, saying that the cars he is building aren't comfortable."

"Don't say that, you know she is capable of it." Alexis said trying to stop Lando

"I know." Lando giggled "That's why."

"You're such as child Lando, sometimes I'm wondering if I have a husband and a daughter or a son and a daughter." Alexis rolled her eyes

"But that is why you love me, Alexis." Lando kissed her before getting into the McLaren garage, Alexis said hello to all the people; she knew most of them, they were part of her family in a way. Most of her friends from Ferrari were gone, doing something else; the one from Mercedes were still there, but she didn't keep it touch with them much. Since she left the F1 community Alexis only saw Lewis with her job and some drivers such as Carlos, who was still a great friend of Lando; George and Alex who were part of the 'boys band' or 'The One Direction' like Lewis called them. In a way Alexis was happy with this cut, if she left this world it was for a fresh new beginning; and it's what she found, even if her parents and more specifically her mum were worried about this changed and accused Lando of running her life. Alexis' dream was to work in the F1 industry, she had this opportunity for some years, but she realized that the society needed her; that she could change the future for her child and her grandchild. Alexis loved her new work and was still link to the F1 industry, it was the perfect match.

Alexis fixed Lando walking around his garage with Star in his arms, looking at everything, touching at everything they could; everyone here was used to see them around during grand prix weekend, and they seemed to appreciate having Alexis and Star around.

"Hey Alexis, how are you?" Alexis turned around to face Charlotte

"Charlotte!" Alexis pulled her in a hug "Fine and you, so happy to see you." The two girls have created a strong relationship over the years

"Quite fine as well, a bit nervous also; but it is so important for him that you are here." Charlotte smiled

"He needs as much support as we can,  his family is coming too; unfortunately, my brothers can't make it this weekend, but we are both from where we are behind him." Alexis smiled at Lando's PR

"This is the most important."

"He is so stressed." Alexis mumbled fixing Lando enjoying some times with his daughter

"I'm sure he didn't sleep last night, reception said that they saw him reaching the gym at 5 am. What ever the result is this afternoon, he needs some well-deserved rest after this season." Charlotte said looking at Lando too

"This is typical Lando, when he is stress, he didn't sleep and need to find a way to entertain himself. I hope he had some rest before the race, otherwise it will be a long one for him..." Alexis stopped when Lando walked in their direction

"What are you talking about girls?" Lando asked fixing Alexis and Charlotte

"Plans for winter break." Alexis replied automatically with confidence, having strict parents helped a lot in theses situations

"Nice." Lando replied convinced "Charlotte can I give you the charge of Star for few minutes? I need to discuss about some important stuffs with Alexis before the race."

"Certainly." Charlotte said a bit unsure "Race starts in 15 minutes; cars are on the grid so don't be late for the start." Charlotte took Star in her arms and Lando grabbed Alexis' hand

"What do you want to talk about?" Alexis asked a bit confused, but Lando brought her to his driver room without saying a word, they got in and as a respond Lando press Alexis against the door and started kissing her. Alexis was at first surprised but then she started playing his game and kissed him back, it became more and more intense; Alexis knew it was his way to clear his mind before the race, and she wasn't unhappy with it as well. Lando's hands started running all over Alexis' body, his lips left Alexis' lips and joined her neck; the kisses were passionate and full of love. Someone interrupted them by knocking at the door.

"Race starts in 5 minutes." The voice said before leaving, Lando gasped and bury his face in Alexis' neck.

"You should get to your car." Alexis softly said out of breath, Lando moved his head to face her and gently kissed her one more time before leaving the place in silence. Alexis quickly brushed her hair with her hands and left the room behind Lando. "I love you Lando" Lando turned over to face Alexis

"I love you even more Alexis Norris." Lando reached his garage and went to the track to get in his car; Alexis took back Star from Charlotte arms and went on the back of the garage to seat next to Lando' family, his parents were there such as his siblings, she putted on a casque to hear Lando's radio.

The car left the grid for the formation lap, the tension was filling the garage; Lando was back on his pole position waiting for the rest of the grid to joined their place. The garage was silent, the lights were about to light out the race to start, the tension was there; Alexis was so stress for this race. When the lights went out Lando had a great start but George was really close to him; Lando took the lead in Abbey but George was side by side with him, they fight in Farm and continued until Brookland. Max wasn't a menace for now, since he missed his start and was now P4; George took the lead at Woodcote but here arrived the critical moment: Copse. Lando was in the inside pushing his car to go out in front, with the understeer there was a contact between Lando and George; and George was the first to enter Maggots, Becketts and Chapel.

"I have damage on my front wing." Lando said with irritation

"Copy Lando stay focus on your drive, gap with George 0,753 second." His race engineer told him, Lando started with his medium tyres from Qualification and didn't manage to close the gap with George, Max was back in P4 and was struggling with his car. It seemed that his only rival for today was Mister Saturday.

"Box at the end of this lap, Box, box."

"If I box now, I won't be able to finish the race." Lando said over the radio

"We will expect some rain later, so box." At the end of the lap 25 Lando boxed and got some fresh new soft tyres, and changed the front wing. George didn't stop yet and they were trying to do an undercut. "Gap to Russell 30 seconds, you can get him Lando." Lando tried to do a flying out lap, but when he arrived at the beginning of the Hamilton straight George was exiting the pit lane; Lando didn't manage to catch him up before Abbey. "Keep focus Lando, we will catch him later."

"Where is Max, I can't see him." Lando asked entering Brookland

"Max is no more in the fight, keep driving." Lap 35 arrived and the rain wasn't here yet

"Man where is the rain, I won't be able to finish the race with these tyres." Lando started being a bit angry

"Rain expected for lap 43, keep pushing."

"Does George have soft tyres?" Lando asked still behind his friend

"George has hard tyres."

"F*** How do you expect me to finish this race?" Lando started being more and more angry

"Copy Lando, keep focusing on your race." Alexis could feel the tension in the garage, and imagine what was going on in Lando's head at the moment. She knew they fucked up their strategy for the moment, and without rain Lando would lose the championship for one point. Lando started lap 43 and the rain wasn't there, the strategist started panicking a bit realizing he might have ruined Lando's race. But when Lando went out of Copse the rain started, wasn't just a simple rain; it was literally raining cats and dogs. "Box, Box" Lando boxed just behind George and get some wet tyres, Lando didn't managed to pass George during the pit stop; but surprisingly the rain stopped right after their pitstop.

"What should we do now, the rain stopped and I have wet tyres." Lando was upset

"Lando it's James, keep focusing on your race. We are looking for a solution." There were 8 laps to go, the track was drying the dilemma was now pitting or not. James the new strategist was struggling finding the best solution for the end of the race, Alexis realized that this might be her moment; she stood up and walked in the direction of Brent.

"Brent, Mercedes will pit; Lando need to stay on the track and we have to pray." Alexis said fixing her old friend

"Are you sure of that Alexis?" Brent was confused

"I worked for them during a year, I know them they will pit." Alexis said still fixing Brent, he nodded and walked and mumbled some stuffs to James. James looked at Alexis and she nodded.

"Alright Lando it's James, scenario 7, scenario 7." Lando stay on the track and we were now wating for George to pit and this is what happen at the end of lap 50.

"You have five laps to go Lando, George pitted; this is your moment." His engineer told him, indeed George pitted because some drivers who used the wet tyre had punctures. Alexis started stressing with the situation, what if it wasn't the right choice at the end? What if... she was scared. Lando started Lap 52, last lap of the race. "Max 30 seconds behind, George had a long pit stop and was in the traffic." All seemed to be great for Lando's win, but when he entered Copse his front left tyre punctured

"F*** I have a puncture, front left." Alexis could feel the despair in his voice

"Keep going Lando, gap to Max 28 seconds."

"Finally he is in the fight!" Lando was nervous

"Keep focusing Lando, gap to Max 25 seconds." Lando was just entering Chapel, "15 seconds" Lando was now in the middle of Hangard straight, "12 seconds", "9 seconds", "6 seconds", Lando was so slow wet tyres plus puncture was horrible "4 seconds". Lando entered the last turn Club "2 seconds" but at the end of the corner the chackled flag was quite just there, Max was so close and hungry to get his third title with Red Bull; Alexis was beating her nails, she didn't want to be the raison of Lando' s lost today. But when the steward shook the chackled flag the first car to cross the line was the McLaren with the number 4 on, Lando was the 2029 Formula one world champion. Alexis jumped of joy and puled Cisca, Lando's mother into a hug.

"He did it!" Alexis said with happiness

"Thanks to you, you help him won this title; by being the woman you are, by supporting him everyday and making the right decisions for him. Thank you so much Alexis!" Alexis wanted to respond but was interrupted by Lando's radio

"Champion of the world! Guys thank you so much for everything, this wasn't the race we wanted but we manage doing our best! I know you are listening so I love you so much Alexis, this is your victory!" Alexis blushed hearing that "This title if for Star and for all the kids who dream, dreams are made to be realised!" the only thing Alexis wanted now was to see him, hug him and to be with him.

Lando placed his car in front of the sign N°1, Max finished P2 0,094 second behind him and George was P3, they lapped the whole grid. This race was a strategic race, but the tension was there from the start to the finish line. Alexis run with all the mechanics and the team members to join Lando, when Lando jumped out of his car he was clearly looking for someone. When he saw his team coming around him and saw Alexis coming in his direction, he stopped; Alexis jumped in his arms and placed hundred of kiss on his helmet.

"You did it Lando, you are a formula one world champion! I love you." Alexis didn't want to released her hold on him but she knew Lando might wanted to see the rest of his family, so she tried to move backward but Lando prevented her from doing that.

"I love you so much Alexis, I couldn't have done this without you." They stay hugging during long minutes, the only thing that made them stopped was Star who wanted her dad. Lando released his hold on his wife and took Star in his arms. "I love you too Star, you are my little princess." Lando's family arrived around him, Alexis took Star back so he could hug everyone; but the little girl wasn't happy and started crying.

"She is like her dad, she wanted all the attention on her." Olivier giggled

"You can't imagine, I'm living with two pop stars." Alexis giggled as well

"We both know he win thanks to you Alexis, you are the best sister-in-law I have." Olivier smiled

"Maybe because I'm the only one." Alexis chuckled

"More seriously, you are doing amazing with your family; we are both impressed on the way you are dealing with your professional life, Lando's life and Star." Olivier fixed Alexis, she wanted to give an answer but was interrupted by Lando who pulled his brother in a tight hug "You did it Lan, I'm so fucking proud of you lil bro. You are the goat!"

"Thanks bro, you're still an example for me, even if I'm superior." Lando giggled

"You are not muppet." Olivier gently punched him, Lando acted like Olivier hurt him

"The podium is waiting for you Lando." Alexis smiled to him

"I don't care of that podium I just want to be with you." Lando pulled her and Star in a family hug "I can't believe it." Lando mumbled to Alexis' ear "I... I... am speechless, I want to go back home and share some times with you, just the three of us."

"Me too Lando, we have a diner together and then I drive us home." Alexis mumbled "And then it's just us, I promise." Lando kissed her and walked to the podium, this one was emotional. All Lando's family was there, it was a huge achievement for him; this world title means a lot to him, after all the years of hard work and dedication. When Lando lifted his trophy, Alexis could see the sparkles in his eyes, she was so proud of him. When Lando came back from the podium ceremony, he walked in Alexis' direction and stopped right in font of her.

"I want to stay a bit there, I want to fully celebrate it." Lando was looking for Alexis' approval

"You can do what ever you want Lando." Alexis gently said, Lando slowly smiled

"You are the best Alex." Lando kissed her and took his daughter with him, he entered his garage and stopped in the middle of it and took the time to breath and realized what was happening. Alexis was fixing him from the outside of the garage in silence.

"He is far away from earth right now." A voice said behind Alexis, she turned over to see who it was, and was quite surprised

"Toto, I thought you would have left the track already. Great race from George, seems that it wasn't his day." Alexis said with a small smile

"We formed you too well I guess, you knew what was our strategy. But, this is a fair game; Lando deserved this title, he is an amazing and really talented driver. I hope we will have few more fights against him next year." Toto smiled back

"This generation was golden, so much gifted drivers; but at the end only one winner."

"This is what make this sport beautiful. By the way, I will send you an email tomorrow morning about Jamie; we have made our choice. Congrats Lando for me, now you can enjoy some family time together; it's hard for every father and mother in the paddock, these moments are precious." Toto said fixing Lando

"Thank you Toto, enjoy your Christmas wit Suzie and little Jack." Alexis smiled at her old boss, who left the McLaren garage; Lando was still looking at his garage with Star in his arms, the scene was so cute so Alexis decided to take a pic of it to immortalized the moment. Alexis didn't want to interrupt Lando, but they had a reservation for the diner; Alexis thought that memories were more important than a diner so she kept fixing Lando and Star.

"Look princess, mommy is stalking us; naughty mummy." Lando said to Star looking at Alexis

"I also have fake accounts you know." Alexis said rolling her eyes, Lando walked to Alexis and stopped right next to her

"I can't be happier, I'm with my two favourite humans on earth." Lando said fixing Alexis and then Star

"And so I am." Alexis said while placing her head on his shoulder

"I guess we should go." Lando slowly asked; Alexis didn't want to respond but finally said something

"We should do what makes you happy, so you are free to decide." Alexis gently said

"We both know I can't, my parents will literally kill me." Lando gasped

"True" Alexis giggled, with one hand Lando was holding Star and with the other one he was holding Alexis' hand; they walked to the parking, where Lando's family was waiting for them. Star went with her grand parents and Alexis drove Lando to their apartment so everyone could change for the diner. When the whole Norris family arrived at Alexis and Lando apartment, everyone went for a shower and got change; Alexis was the first one to be ready, she waited in the living room for everyone. Star was doing a drawing next to her, it looked like her dad with a trophy on the podium. Alexis started checking all the pictures she took during the day to find the perfect one and she did. 

@Alexisnorris

Silverstone

tagged : @landonorris 

liked by @lewishamilton, @landonorris and 3, 342 198 others 

My loves 

When everyone was ready they left the apartment for the restaurant, it was one of Lando's favourite in central London; Lando sat between Alexis and his mother, they both drank a toast to Lando and his new title. Right after that Lando placed his left hand on Alexis' tight and Alexis placed her hands on him, they stay like that for the rest of the diner; stroking each other.

After the diner Alexis and Lando went back to their apartment, when Alexis started opening the door of their flat Lando grabbed her waist from her back and placed kisses on her neck. Alexis opened the door and she turned over and started kissing Lando, they walked in their apartment kept kissing; with his hand Lando closed the door without looking at it, he took of his jacket and putted it on the floor. They walked through the living room with their lips joined, in the middle of it Lando stopped.

"Wait, where is Star?" he asked out of breath

"With your parents..." Lando didn't wait for the rest of the answer and kissed again Alexis, the reached their room and Lando closed the door behind him.

When Alexis woke up, she turned over to face Lando; but her husband wasn't here, Alexis stretched her muscles and got up. She walked in the living room and joined the kitchen.

"One spoon for mummy." Lando was feeding Star, who was seating on his knees; Alexis stayed on the doorstep and admired in silence the scene "Are you going to say hi at some point?" Lando asked still focusing on Star

"I didn't want to ruin this father and daughter moment." Alexis said entering the kitchen, "How did she arrive here?" Alexis was a bit confused also

"My dad brought her early, he told me that she was crying and wanted to see us." Lando looked at Alexis

"You can tell me the truth, she wanted you rather than me" Lando slowly started smiling "I knew it" Alexis gasped with a smile, she walked by him to get a plate in the cupboard behind Lando

"Wait, are you wearing something under my t-shirt." Lando looked behind him to observe Alexis searching for her plate, she smiled and said nothing. Lando stood up and placed Star in front of her bowl, he grabbed Alexis' waist and made her turn over. "You can't walk in this apartment dress up like that." He said fixing her

"And who said that mister Norris." Alexis placed her arms around his neck and smiled

"Me." Lando started kissing her, he carried her and placed her on the kitchen counter; Lando started kissing her neck until someone interrupt him.

"Daddy, I would like to eat!" Star was still waiting to finish her breakfast with her father, Lando gasped and buried his face in Alexis' neck

"Seems like someone want to finish her meal, daddy" Alexis insisted on the last word and smiled, Lando raised his head and placed his hands on Alexis' tights.

"Alright, but from now on; get dress in this apartment." Lando fixed her "please"

"This is not what you were asking for yesterday." Alexis smirked,Lando slowly shook his head realizing he lost; he kissed her one more time and joinedStar for the rest of the breakfast. Alexis took her plate and some pancakes andsat in front of them, she opened her phone and checked her emails. "Holy ... damn"

"What is going on?" Lando asked intrigued, Alexis looked at him and smiled "Go on, I want to know."

"Jamie will join Mercedes next year and be George teammate, I'm speechless. Toto did it, I need to speak with Lewis; this is such an achievement for motorsport in general." Alexis was so happy with this news, indeed; for years Alexis tried to place a girl in a F1 team and now it's done.

"You should be proud of you Alex, this is the result of your hard work." Lando smiled "Look Star, you have in front of you the strongest woman in the world, a woman who fights for her rights and for the society; she is making the world turning round for you. She is your superhero!" Alexis smiled hearing that, it was true; she wanted the best future for her little girl, and all the little girls around the world. "So now your mission is over, then let's enjoy your winter break or I will call Lewis and we will have a discussion." Lando fixed her and was serious in his words "You worked so hard for that, never have vacations; we both need to rest for the rest of the moth and further."

"Yes Docteur Norris." Alexis smiled

"You know I understand a bit of French now, so no need to try my limits." Lando keep fixing her

"I promise I will, I just need to call Lewis right now and then no more work for the rest of the month. I promise." Alexis said, she stood up and walked in the living room to call Lewis. "Hey, Lewis how are you?"

"Hey Alexis, I feel good what about you and Lando? You must be on a cloud, so glad he finally wins the title; it's well deserved. I was sorry for not being able to make it yesterday, but it's still complicated with Alice." Alice was Lewis' wife, and she recently had a miscarriage with their second child; they were both devastated and Alexis helped them a lot with Jack, their first kid.

"I could imagine Lewis, you can call me at anytime and day; I'm here for you and Alice."

"Thank you Alexis, you have being so amazing with us, but we need to go through this."

"I have good news or you Lewis, Toto send me a message this morning about the second seat at Mercedes; and he decided to choose Jamie."

"This is unbelievable, this is your work Alexis; it's amazing, you must be proud of you for what you achieved today. It's a great day, Jamie is going to be the first woman in F1 and this is thanks to Alexis Norris."

"And her talent as well, she did the most of it; I was just here to create a link."

"Not 'just to create a link' Alexis, you helped her joined this men-dominated world. You are kind of a legend Alexis, can't wait to see you for celebrate it; but before it's vacation time for you until I send you a message to came back at the office, you are working too much Alexis. I mean it's great but one day this will kill you, so since I appreciated you so much; go have some rest with Lando, you both need it."

"But I love my job Lewis." 

"I know, and you are doing it so well, since you arrived at Mission 44 we gain so much visibility and sponsors; but now you need to focus on yourself and enjoy your family moments. If you don't you will regret it Alexis, so don't miss this opportunity; Family is everything, and priceless."

"Alright, I guess I don't have the choice at this point."

"You have always the choice Alexis, always; but you need to do the best one, the one you will never regret."

"I made a promise to not work for the rest of the month, so I will keep it and disconnect from the office."

"Here you make the best choice. How is Star doing?" Lewis changed the subject

"She is growing too fast, but she is such a piece of love and joy; she can't wait to see her godfather again."

"I will do my best to come and see you as soon as possible, I miss her as well."

"She still has your teddy, she brings it everywhere."

"I'm glad she liked it, are you staying in London or are you going to your house?"

"We don't know yet to be honest, I imagine we will go to Kenya a bit; but when I don't know. Are you staying in LA for Christmas?"

"we are living day by day, so I can't give you an answer right now; I will see what Alice want to do."

"You are welcomed at home, just send me a message; if you need new landscapes, just come over and stay a bit."

"Thank you Alexis, I keep this is mind; I don't want to bother you anymore, sure so much to celebrate. Have some rest, take care of your family, enjoy life and bring some love around you. You are incredible Alexis, you should never forget that, and the fact that your smile can made someone's day."

"Thank you Lewis, you are such a source of inspiration for me; looking to see you as soon as possible."

"Oh and congratulate Lando for me, he is such a great driver."

"I will, take care of you." Alexis hanged up when Lando came and sat next to her on the sofa

"How was he doing?" Lando asked stoking Alexis' tight

"It's still complicated, but they are trying to move on; but it's hard and it's normal." Alexis had a close relationship with Lewis, he was the godfather of Star and Alexis the godmother of Jack; it wasn't just professional, they were friends.

"I was thinking of letting Star to my parents or yours and having a week together here or at the lodge, what do you think about that?" Lando smiled at Alexis

"I think that this is a plan." Alexis smiled back "We still have to decide where and with whom we will celebrate Christmas."

"My parents were thinking of doing a Norris Christmas this year, is it good for you?" Alexis acted like she was thinking about

"That's pretty fair, since we were with mine last year." Alexis nodded

"Perfect." Lando started kissing Alexis, his hands were running on her body under her t-shirt; they were now laying on the couch.
"Mummy!" Star shouted from her room

"Fuck" Lando gasped "Can someone tell me why we decided to have kid?" Alexis started chuckling

"Because you love me." Alexis smiled

"This is the only reason" Lando said still a bit upset "We are definitely going to have this week together."

"Loving me has a cost mister Norris." Alexis said stroking Lando's face

"I could do anything for you, because you are the love of my life. I love you miss Norris." Lando smiled

"I love you mister Norris" 

~~~~~~~~~ 2 years later ~~~~~~~~

"Dad." Star was seating next to her father facing the savannah under the shade of an acacia.

"Yes Star?" Lando started looking at her girl

"Can I ask you a question?" the girl kept fixing the landscape

"Of course." Star turned her head to face her father

"When mummy is going back from her trip?" Lando fixed Star and looked for the right words before speaking

"Mummy went for a long trip" Lando stopped, he was searching for his words "She... she is not going back from it, she went there with angels, because your mum was one of them; she was even the greatest of them." Lando tried to stay strong

"Can I join her? I want to see these angels as well." Star asked

"One day you will Star, but this day is not now; you have so much more to live here before joining her. One day I will join her as well on that trip, but mummy don't want use to join her for now. Even if she is not physically with you, she will be with you; she will show you the right path, she will be there to wipe your tears in the moments of sadness and she will be also there to share your joy. She will take care of you, and guide you in your life; a part of her is now in your heart, forever with you. She never abandoned you, she loved you from the bottom of her heart; mummy was strongest woman in the world, she worked so hard to make it great for you. Mummy was a fighter, no one and nothing was able to stop her from making this world turning round." Lando was quite right, Alexis was such a woman but someone stopped her. She was about to pick Star from the school, she had bought some cinnamon rolls for her daughter and her, and she was at the wrong place at the wrong moment. A drunk man didn't see her on the pedestrian crossing, she passed out before the ambulance could arrived. That day, one month ago, Lando's world stopped and collapsed; he lost everything he had, the love of his live, the mother of his daughter. But Lando lost everything when he learnt what Alexis was supposed to tell him that night, Alexis was one month pregnant from their second child. Lando was lost on this world now, he lost his moon, his sunshine; everything. 

"Can I go back to the house?" Star was only four, and wasn't realizing what was happening really; she was looking like her mum, same smile, same hair, she had the eyes of her dad

"Sure." Lando gently said, the little girl stood up and walked to the lodge, Lando stay where he was fixing the nature; he bought this lodge with Alexis right after their wedding, they fell in love with this place after their first vacation together.

After Alexis' death he came here to escape from medias and to stay alone with his girl, he needed some time to go over what happen; moving on wasn't something easy. Lando kept in mind all the memories he shared with her, from the first time they meet, their first kiss, their vacations, their first arrival on the paddock hand in hand together, their wedding, Star, his first world title, their dreams. Lando realized that his life changed forever, and each morning he will find an empty place next to him in the bed; he won't hear anymore the sound of her high heels on the floor of her apartment, her smell won't be all around, she won't be here to support him during race week end. He will miss forever her smile, her ocean eyes, the feeling of her body in a place next to him, her; he will miss every single thing of her.

Some tears started running over his cheeks, 'why?' he was wondering why this had to happen to him; he had so much more to create, to share with her; it's always like that, the best persons are living first. Lando wanted to have more memories with her, to see her face one more time, to hold her one more time, to kiss her one more time. He knew, he could find anyone or anything to fill the gap in him, he lost something; he lost what made him who he was, his compass.

"Je t'aime my love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not crying you are ... this chapter went from hight to low, I hope lots of emotions. I was so exited to write this part, but I tried not to cry and this was hard. Please don't kill me. 

This is not the way I wanted to end my story, I had more parts before this one but it was clear that I won't have to time for it, so I prefer give you an end rater than more parts without an end. 

Thank you so much for all your support, your votes; i loved writting this story, it was hard at some points but I made it. I know some parts where better than others, so thank you for still being here. TBH, i feel like this one is the best part from the whole story; the most powerful one. 

You were the best, and I loved what I did for you the past months. 

Stay safe, and never forger that dreams are made to be realized, and that if you can dream it you can do it. So go for it and never let someone or something stop you from reaching your dreams! 

I hope the rest of the F1 season will be as amazing as it is now, not gonna lie I hope Lewis will get the title; he fight so hard for it, he deserves to write history! 

there is no see you soon anymore, but I wish you all the best in your life; in one week I will join uni and it will be the first step to my dream. 

Still we rise ! 

xx

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Fate (C.L) Meg द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

3.9K 65 18
Heartbroken and needing a change... Danielle Andersen packs up her life and hops on the first flight to Monaco. Where she dives head first into the...
141K 2.4K 41
After being fired from Mercedes' F1 team due to rumours, Marci Wiles is determined to get her head back into the game. As a content creator for the t...
8.1K 135 16
Max Bronze has her first year at Formula 1 in the 2023 season, managing to get a seat at Ferrari next to the world's favourite- Charles Leclerc. But...
165K 2.8K 43
"We keep this love in a photograph, we made these memories for ourselves Where our eyes are never closing Hearts are never broken, and time forever...