LAVENDER

By LavenderAndLily

What is meant to be will find its way to you. You will never know. I will never show. He liked her. She liked... More

Info Page
Perks of being 17
Him
The New Boy
The First Meeting
Joshua huh
Cutie
Do I Want a Boyfriend?
Mr. Perfect
Memories
Memories part 2
Lunch Together?
Jake My Friend
The Truth Untold
Like?
Efforts
Disappointed
Guilt
Friends Again?
Blush
Glasses
The Book Store
Who is She?
His Story
His Story part 2
I feel Jealous?!
A Sleepover!!
He Can Cook
Kiss?
In my Room
I Trust You
Lavender
Will I Get a Date?
Our First Official Date
Vesper Problems
But I Like Him
Official
Start of a Tsunami
I have a Girlfriend
Embarrassed?
Cheating?
Just A Friend
Are We Still Together?
Kiss the Pain Away
Sorry
Cat Fight
My First Time

He Came Back?!

9 2 0
By LavenderAndLily

I see an angry Giselle walking towards me. And the next moment I'm all soaked. It took me a moment a realise what had actually happened. She had poured water over me. Don't mistake her for a bad person, we were best friends in middle school, but things did not turn out well. Let's save that story for some other day.

"What do you want Giselle? I am tired of your tactics."

"Well that was just a warning for you. There is a new student from whom I want you to keep distance."

"You mean Joshua?"

"What! No! I mean Jake. He is transferring to our school and I hope you won't steal him away this time."

I wasn't able to control my tears anymore. Jake was transferring to our school. Which meant more drama, more teasing by Giselle and definitely those sad memories.

I ran towards the locker room to change from wet clothes. I trip while running. How clumsy of me! Somebody gives their hand for me to standup. I look up to see Jake and he seems as shocked as I am.

SO WHO IS JAKE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 309 35
''Each of your scars have a story, and i am more than happy that you feel comfortable enough to let me in on those stories...'' When two polar oppos...
112K 2.3K 15
He was all she wanted She never was She loved him He never did
265 29 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...
5K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...