Teen Wolf Imagines

By Movie_Mens

Imagines with: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Peter Hale Isaac Lahey Liam Dunbar Theo Raeken Jordan... More

☀︎︎ 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 ☀︎︎
Lie for me
I'll protect you
I need you
Watching over you
Blue eyes
In the coach's office
☀︎︎ 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 ☀︎︎
Safe place
A dream within a dream
On an evening in Roma
A little more
A weekend in Quantico
Mornings
☀︎︎ 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 ☀︎︎
Coming undone
Mask has fallen
Be okay
A big problem
I'm not scared
Blackout party
☀︎︎ 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 ☀︎︎
Stuck
Better late than never
Never hold back
Soft
Teasing the wolf
Watch me
☀︎︎ 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐜 𝐋𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐲 ☀︎︎
Can't be there for you
First time and cheap dimes
I miss you
Pictures
Healing heart
Alone
☀︎︎ 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐚𝐫 ☀︎︎
Tired
Stay until the sun comes up
I'll keep you warm
Good boy
Control training
☀︎︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐑𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 ☀︎︎
I'm glad you are here
Let me show you
Rocking truck
No escape
Studying naked
Counting on it
☀︎︎ 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 ☀︎︎
Full moon
Happy
Training
Deputy
Catched

Helpless

2.2K 19 1
By Movie_Mens

Summary: “Having to watch you…” You bit your lip, unable to form the words. Your eyes water, and with a sharp breath, you looked up, your eyes falling on your bedroom wall before you. You opened your clenched hand, letting Liam’s slip into your own as you shook your head. “I mean… I couldn’t even do anything… I felt so helpless, just watching you…”

“Mason!”

Shoving your way through the crowd, you paid no mind to those you knocked off their feet. You tried to get a glimpse at what was happening through the many bodies blocking your sight, shoving your way forward. All you could see was Mason, being held back by a few boys you didn’t care to recognize. 

Someone grabbed your arm, trying to hold you back, but you only pushed them off, using a bit of your supernatural abilities to help you. You couldn’t go too far, or else you’d be worse off then you all already were, but you were determined not to let a bunch of stupid students hold you back from seeing what was really happening.

“Hey!” You heard Mason yell, “hey! Let him go!”

Your eyes widened, panic flooding you, wondering just what the hell was happening beyond the barricade they’d made. If it was what you feared…

“Mason,” you called again, managing to get close enough to grab his shoulder. Pulling him back, his wide, terrified eyes fell on you, shaking his head. “What?” You asked, shaking your head. “Wha-What’s…” Your voice trailed off, attention being pulled elsewhere when you caught sight of a familiar head of hair.

“Are you just going to let us do this to you?”

You managed to get far enough through the crowd, catching sight of Gabe punching Liam across the face. Liam fell to the side with a groan, Mason shoving forward to reach him, but ultimately failing when the two that had held him back before tightened their grip. Shaking your head, you moved to step forward, determined to stop this before it got worse, but just like Mason, two boys stepped forward, grabbing your arms to hold you back.

You grunted with frustrated when you saw Nolan grab Liam by his cheeks, pressing him up against the wall. “You know… you can take us. All you have to do is change.”

Liam grumbled something, something of which you couldn’t even make out with your enhanced healing. You struggled against the arms that held you back, debating mentally if you should just use your strength and break away, or hold back. You didn’t know what would happen if Nolan and Gabe figured out you were just like Liam… but, you didn’t want to leave Liam to just be beat, or worse… turn.

“What?” Nolan growled, shoving Liam’s head back.

“The sun,” Liam said louder, “the moon, the truth.”

“What the hell is that suppose to mean?” 

“Who cares?” Gabe grumbled, shoving Nolan out of the way. You felt your heart plummet when Gabe reeled back once again, slamming his fist onto the side of Liam’s head. Making your decision, you used all your strength, breaking the arms that held you away, sending the two boys to the ground as you ran forward. Just as you managed to break free, Gabe had slammed Liam up against the teachers desk before kneeing him in the stomach.

Without a second thought, you ran forward, slamming your own fist into the side of Gabe’s head. Only, you had the advantage of supernatural strength. He stumbled back in surprise, grabbing his cheek in pain as he fell against the wall. His eyes fell on you, panting as you heaved before him, fists clenched by your side. Everyone shuffled back at the sight of you, knocking back a boy twice your size like it was no big deal. Well… they knew now.

You moved to step forward, feeling the beginnings of your claws dig into your palms, before a hand grasped your wrist. Snapping your head to the left, you glanced down, meeting Liam’s bloody face as he shook his head. “Y/N,” he groaned, voice weak, “no.”

“You’re one of them…” Nolan whispered behind you, pulling your gaze on him as he stumbled back in fear. You growled, lowly, so only he could hear, taking a threatening step towards him.

“Y/N!” Liam bellowed, causing you to halt. Tilting your head to the right, you glanced down at him once again, your heart breaking at his bloody face. Holding his hand out before you, he shook his head; “it’s fine…”

Two hands pressed against your back in the next second, sending you stumbling forward. Nolan shot out of the way just in time, causing you to go crashing into the ground. You let out a moan, eyes twisting shut when you felt your nose smack into the concrete beneath you. Slowly, you pulled your hands before you, touching your nose and pulling back to see blood.

“Nolan,” you heard Gabe call, and in the next second, Nolan’s foot was pressed on your back, shoving you back down.

With a cry, you slumped against the ground, head falling to the side to glance at Liam. You wanted to fight back so bad, give them a taste of their own medicine, but the moment your eyes met his, you knew you couldn’t. For a second, Liam’s eyes glowed yellow, his gaze stuck on you, and you imagined that your predicament was what had caused him to shift, even for just a second. Then, he looked down at his hands, letting out a loud growl as his body shook.

“You’re fighting it,” Nolan announced, arms crossed over his chest. Crouching forward, he applied more pressure on your back, causing you to moan, as he taunted Liam. “But you can’t hold back forever.”

Liam growled, and out of the corner of your eye, you heard shuffling. Looking as far back as you could in current position, you felt relief flood you at the sight Ms. Finch. Surely, she would help Liam.

“Do something,” Mason begged, still struggling against those who held him.

She glanced at Liam, wringing her hands together before her eyes fell on you. You didn’t growl, unlike Liam, and only stare up at her pleadingly. For a moment, she stepped forward, as if she’d help, but then she held her hands out before her, shaking her head. When she took a step back, you knew it was useless. “Sometimes… it’s best… it’s best to let them work it out on their own.” 

You groaned, slamming your hand against the floor, turning back to Liam. His eyes met yours, and in the next second, Gabe had grabbed a handful of his hair, tugging him upwards. Liam took multiple deep breaths, his shoulders rising and falling rapidly, all the while his eyes remained focused completely and utterly on you. Then, Gabe rammed his knee into Liam’s chin without a care in the world.

“Please,” you cried, voice raspy. You shuffled under Nolan’s foot, trying to break free. You wanted to use your wolf powers… you needed to. But if you did, then all of Liam’s suffering would be for nothing.

“Hey!” You heard Mason scream. 

Gabe didn’t stop there. While Liam laid on the floor, defenceless, Gabe repeatedly slammed his foot against Liam. Sometimes in his face, sometimes in his stomach. Blood gushed from Liam’s lips, groans and moans echoing as Gabe repeatedly, and without mercy, wailed on Liam.

Crouching down before Liam, Gabe grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, hauling him up to get a good look at him. If anything, to taunt him further. Then, his fist reeled back once again and it was almost like time slowed.

Your eyes watered, your teeth clenching. You never once tore your eyes off Liam, hoping that, even for just a second, that if he met your eyes, it could give him some comfort. And when Gabe reeled back his fist, Nolan’s foot shoving your harder against the ground, you couldn’t help the tear of terror that escaped, falling down your cheek.

Liam didn’t deserve this. Neither did you. Or Scott, Malia, Lydia… You try to save the world, and look what happens.

“What the hell is going on?!”

You blinked, eyes finally falling off of Liam to peer back. Coach shoved his way through the crowd, Corey behind him, his face twisted with deep disgust and anger. He lunged forward, grabbing Gabe by the back of his shirt and practically picking him up off of Liam. “Back off!” 

In the next second, you felt the pressure of Nolan’s foot gone. “Hey! Get off of her!”

Pushing yourself up by your hands, you coughed, finally able to get a decent breath in as you peered back. Coach held both Nolan and Gabe by the back of their shirts, directing them over to the doors. “Get to the principal’s office. Now!” He bellowed, shoving them forward. His hands fell by his side, glancing at the crowd. “What the hell is this? Get out! All of you! I can’t stand to look at your faces!”

Coach turned to you, holding out a hand which you gratefully accepted. Once you were on your feet, Coach set a hand on your shoulder, silently asking you if you were okay to which you nodded. You didn’t waste another second, eyes falling on Liam who was left on the ground, gasping for air.

Coach let go of you, kneeling down by him as you fell down on Liam’s other side. Coach didn’t say anything, his hand falling Liam’s chest as he silently stared down at his bloody face. One look at both Mason and Corey and they were rushing forward, pulling Liam up to his feet.

“Liam,” Mason called, grabbing onto Liam’s shoulders. “Liam, you did that.”

Taking deep, heavy breaths, Liam slowly glanced up at Mason. “Clark Kent, right?”

-

“Jesus, Liam…”

Leaning against your bed, Liam held a icepack against his face, what little help it did. He was healing, and truthfully, the majority of him already was healed… but you’d given him the icepack more for your reassurance. 

Taking a seat next to Liam, your hands fell in your lap, a deep sigh leaving your lips. 

“It’s fine,” Liam breathed, hand falling over your own. “I couldn’t shift. It had to happen. It was bound to happen.” 

“Having to watch you…” You bit your lip, unable to form the words. Your eyes water, and with a sharp breath, you looked up, your eyes falling on your bedroom wall before you. You opened your clenched hand, letting Liam’s slip into your own as you shook your head. “I mean… I couldn’t even do anything… I felt so helpless, just watching you…”

“Helpless?” Liam asked, astonished. “Y/N, it wasn’t just me they beat up.”

“Compared to you?” Meeting Liam’s gaze finally, you shook your head. “Compared to you… that was nothing.”

“Still,” Liam mumbled, “you shouldn’t have done that.”

“And what? Watch you get beat up?” With a fake chuckle, you threw your head back. “Oh wait, I already did.”

“It had to be that way, Y/N…”

“Well,” you took a deep breath, “that way sucked.”

“I know,” Liam chuckled, glancing down at your entwined hands. “It hurt like hell.”

Turning your head, you used your free hand to cup Liam’s cheek, pulling his gaze back on you. You leant forward, resting your forehead against Liam’s own. Letting your eyes fall shut, you took a deep breath; “I never want you to do that again.” You whispered, “I never want you to have to do that again, okay?”

Liam nodded; “okay.”

“It scared the fuck out of me,” you admitted with a shaky voice. Without pulling apart, you opened your eyes, just as Liam did. “I didn’t know what was going to happen.”

Liam’s hand came up, cupping your own cheek much like you had. “It’s gonna be okay, alright? We’re gonna be fine.”

“Okay.”

Word count: 2004

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 6K 58
some of my favourite Derek Hale imagines, one shots and preferences. -
48.2K 636 28
F I L E O N E: mccall, scott [ alpha, protector ] stilinski, stiles [ human, a friend ] martin, lydia [ banshee, (not) pyscho ] argent, allison [ hu...
30.1K 401 36
Imagines will include: + Stiles + Scott + Derek + Liam + Brett + Parrish + Aidan + Peter + Isaac *and anyone else ❤* *{DO NOT OWN CHARACTERS}*
19.7K 204 64
These preferences will include Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinsky, Derek Hale, Jordan Parrish, Isaac Lahey and Liam Dunbar.Enjoy!!!