you're mine

Od UnknownNumber-

stockholm syndrome is a weird phenomenon. who could possibly fall in love with someone who kidnaps them? besi... Více

temptation kills
contradicting thoughts
a slippery slope
not everything is set in stone
a horrible goodbye
recovering
now we wait
a walk around the town
alone
the damage has been done
vengeance
please stop calling me
home
i love you until the end

don't assume

3.2K 114 226
Od UnknownNumber-

Sapnap blinked his eyes a few times, allowing his eyes to adjust to the light of wherever he was. His brain was a swirl of different memories and events, making it impossible to distinguish how he got here. Every time he tried to grab onto what he believed could have happened, it slipped through his fingers. All he knew was that he seemed to be trapped here. Wherever that was.

It was no bigger than a hotel room, and had one window that allowed rays of bright light in.The walls were a pastel green, and all along the walls were pots of flowers. Some hung from the wall in small pots, while others were placed in small pots along a hanging shelf. All the furniture was white and clean, including a dresser and bedside table.

"Where the hell am I?"

"You're with me."

Sapnap's head shot up, eyes constantly traveling to the source of the noise.

A tall man, loose posture, green eyes, and a smirk. Suddenly all that had occurred last night hit Sapnap over the head. "What did you do to me?!"

The man looked at him as if he was trying to explain something to a less than intelligent child, "I took you home, I drugged you, and then I put you in my basement."

Sapnap's heart was racing at this point, he needed to go home. He needed to go home now. His knees hit the floor with a painful thump. His head was pounding and air was getting harder and harder to bring in. His head hung down as he tried to collect the air that seemed to be escaping him.

A hand rubbed against his back and urged him to lean back into something. That something was warm and comfortable. Sapnap could feel the lump in his throat dissipating by the second.

"Shhhh doll, you're somewhere better now. You'll be treated like you have always deserved."

The dark edges of Sapnap's vision were now beginning to fade away. He found himself staring at the wall of plants. Particularly in the corner, where a pot held dozens of green leaves spilling out with large buds scattered in the mess. "Lilies..."

"That's right sweetheart. They are so..." the man's voice ebbed off for a moment, "fragile. They remind me of you. You need much more nurturing than you're getting, and when it comes for you to bloom..." Sapnap felt a breath of warm air on the back of his neck, "there you will be in all of your delicate beauty. My centerpiece to show off to the whole town."

Sapnap's words were soft as he replied, "they are usually low maintenance plants."

"Maybe so, but when treated above and beyond..." a hand trailed up his spine, stopping at the nape of his neck, "they excel." A soft pair of lips brushed the back of his neck before everything disappeared entirely. The contact, the warmth.

Sapnap's half-lidded eyes glanced up to the man who was now standing above him. "I have got to go, darling." He moved his left hand to establish a gentle grip on Sapnap's jaw. "You'll be good won't you doll?"

Sapnap could hardly resist nodding when he said it like that.

"Don't miss me too much." He released his grip and turned on his heel. He gave a wink before he opened a door that Sapnap hadn't even noticed before and locked it behind him with a click.

It took him a while to come out of his daze. He had laid still on the soft carpeted floor for at least an hour simply trying to rearrange the thoughts in his head. After he was done reminding himself that he had indeed been kidnapped, he was more than excited to be released from his oddly comfortable prison.

He checked the entire room for things he could use, but ended up only finding some soft clothes that smelled faintly floral and a new pair of shoes with a neatly written note on top.

I took a guess on the size, enjoy :)

Sapnap could feel his face heating up the smallest amount. He had been long accustomed to not being on the receiving end of presents. He forced himself to drop the shoes and look for another way to get out.

While there was a window, it had very thick glass and metal bars on the outside. There was no way he was getting through it. He glanced around. That left the small room in the corner and the door to search.

He timidly walked forward towards the small room, pushing the door open slowly. Inside was a small bathroom that had the basic essentials. On the sink were unopened dental products with a post-it note in the same handwriting as the shoes.

There is more of everything in the cabinet, tell me if you want something else. Anything is worth it if it pleases you ;)

Sapnap swallowed and dropped the note. He only needed a quick glance to see that nothing in here was going to help him. He backed out slowly and stood back in the center of the room.

That left the door the man had left through. Though it appeared to be just a normal wooden door, the door knob looked a bit more advanced and sturdy than the average bedroom door. Sapnap considered the option of just breaking it down briefly before telling himself that just because this guy was treating him nice now doesn't mean he would cope well with property damage.

He turned around and sat on the bed, staring at the wall. "Well what the hell am I meant to do now?"

Luckily he did not have to ponder that question for much longer, as the doorknob began shaking just a few moments later. The man walked in, locking the door behind him.

"How is my beauty doing?"

Despite the blush that crept up his cheeks, Sapnap held firm. "I am not yours."

If he was bothered by the retort he did not show it whatsoever, "You say that, but whom else would you belong to?"

Sapnap grinned and held up his left hand, shoving it proudly out to the man.

"Use your words sweetheart."

He felt his heart fall right to the ground at that moment. He used to have an engagement ring right on his left ring finger, given to him by Karl. Now all he had was a completely blank canvas of a hand. "What did you do..."

The man walked closer, his hand reaching out to rub the skin of Sapnap's bare finger. "What did I do? You have to be a bit more specific, doll."

Sapnap snatched his finger away, already feeling the burning in his eyes that said that the waterworks were starting and they were starting soon. "My ring. What did you do with it?"

The man let out a soft sigh and grabbed Sapnap's hand again. "Well it was a weed in my garden. What is the point of keeping a weed if it is just going to devalue and take away from your hard work?"

This time Sapnap did not have the mental energy to pull his hand away. The tears had already started falling. His voice was beginning to quiver by the time he began to speak, "why do you talk about me like that?"

He felt a soft hand rubbing away the tears. "Again darling, you need to use your words and be specific." The man trailed behind him and got a firm grip on his shoulders. "I don't understand what you want to know unless you use your words." The grip turned into a soft massage on his tense shoulders.

"Why do you talk to me as if I am... an object?"

The massage never halted, "I do not believe I do, sweetheart." Before Sapnap could even try to argue, he was talking again, "I talk to you like you belong to me, which does not inherently mean you are an object. I use analogies and words that signify your importance to me and me alone. I do not believe that you are a flower garden, but I do believe it is my place to fix all the years of poor care that you have received." He felt the hand move to his chin and force it upwards. Now Sapnap was staring right into his eyes. "Do you understand?"

Sapnap nodded slowly. He didn't really understand in all honesty. Comparing him to objects still felt like he was an object.

The grip on his chin relaxed and returned to his shoulders. "Words, doll."

"Yes?"

"You know you don't have to say yes to please me?"

Sapnap felt his entire back stiffen up. As confidently as he could he replied with sass, "Well why does it matter what I say if i am going to be dead within the week?"

The hands halted their motion entirely. Sapnap could feel it in the air. He screwed up, and he screwed up big time. "I beg your pardon?"

Sapnap's voice was soft as he reiterated his point, "Why should I be honest if regardless of what I say I'll be dead by next weekend?"

"What gave you the idea that I would be getting rid of you?"

"Well, a new person has been kidnapped every weekend, so I just-"

"Assumed?" Sapnap nodded. A hand traveled to his head and started combing through his hair. Even though he was upset and trapped, it was honestly one of the best things he had ever experienced. "You'll have to learn eventually, if you are confused you ask me. This just makes for a great learning opportunity. Isn't that right, doll?" The hand tightened on his hair and pulled it back. Now he was once again staring the man in the eyes.

"Yes."

"I'm glad you understand." The man leaned over and laid a kiss on Sapnap's temple. "Now we shouldn't have any more confusion." The man dropped all contact and headed to the door. "And just to clarify, doll. If that happens again...there will be consequences."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

545 2 20
Reuploaded story by lovelylovebites of Ao3 Stockholm Syndrome, when the hostage develops passionate feelings for their captor. However, Harry was the...
220K 403 9
Games can be fun, but some games end rather badly. What happens when a young girl plays a game that catches the attention of someone that's not only...
37.6K 1.5K 45
Most people would call my life perfect and I used to agree. I have wonderful and supportive parents and a hot, soon to be pro athlete, boyfriend. I h...
26.7K 585 15
Dark Romance Warning 🔞 "Little Bird, you have lost your wings." A delicious "enemies to lovers" romance is coming your way! I am so excited to hav...