ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

Per Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... Mรฉs

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

x

4.8K 114 105
Per Anna6307

Lucy's look for this chapter ≈

CHAPTER X

When did I say that Stefino?

The next morning Stefan found Lucy seething in anger and he knew exactly why.

Because of his carelessness.

"Well, why are you calling now? Got time from your precious doppelganger?" snarled Lucy as soon as she picked up Stefan's call.

"Are you driving?" he dared to ask this stupid question even though he could clearly hear the sound of honking and the loud chatter in the background.

"Oh, yeah. What better did you expect? Huh?" spat Lucy as Stefan heard her take a sharp turn at a corner, most probably taking out her anger through driving.

"Look Lucy, I'm sorry-" tried Stefan.

"Like hell you are." gritted Lucy. "I didn't see you apologising when you should have been."

"It was necessary, Lucy. It was the only chance to get rid of those hybrids." he tried to reason with her.

"It could have been delayed one day, Stefan, just one day." she said venomously. "But no, you just have to do anything and everything for that doppelganger."

"I didn't do it for her. I did it for myself." explained Stefan.

"Believe what you want." she laughed humorlessly. "But we both know the truth."

"At least you could have informed me that you won't be able to go there." she continued. "But, no, you didn't. And I come to know hours later, and that also not from you, that my dear Salvatore friend has not even stepped a foot out of Mystic Falls, let alone reach Florida."

"I would have informed you, but I was in a hurry." he defended himself.

"Hurry? For what? For trying to drive off the doppelganger off the bridge." she mocked him. "And if you found that so important, at least you should have completed what you started, you should have driven her off the bridge and that also without any vampire blood."

"Oh god." he sighed exasperatedly. "I am sorry, OK?"

"Sorry? What sorry? I have to drive the whole night without even a single ounce of sleep just because you weren't responsible enough to at least call me and let me know that - 'Hey Lucy! I'm sorry, I won't be able to go to Florida. So can you go there yourself?'" she tried to copy his copy, once again failing miserably, but nevertheless continuing. "And what if I won't be able to reach there on time? Huh? Do you even wonder what could have happened?"

"Nothing would have happened Lucy. You are just being paranoid." he tried to defend his actions. "Anyway, you reached there all fit and fine, right?"

"Yes I did." she huffed as Stefan heard her end the call abruptly.

But within the next second his phone rang again.

"I forgot to tell one thing." she muttered casually.

"What?"

"My people will come to your place to pack up my stuff. I won't be staying there."

"Why?" he asked, alarmed at her decision.

"What do you mean 'why?'" she asked, "I might trust you, but that house is literally open to any walking creature."

"You are being paranoid, Lucy." he said exasperatedly as he entered his house, already taking in the sight of people moving in and out with boxes laden in their hands.

"No, I'm not." she said sternly. "It is not safe there."

"Hello-Hello Lucy-" said Stefan helplessly as the call was yet again hanged up abruptly and his ears met the sound of the Original Hybrid's taunting laugh.

"I see, Stefan, one by one all your friends are leaving you alone." Klaus laughed. "Your powerful witch friend also leaves you alone. How sad....."

"What are you doing here Klaus?" said Stefan, ignoring his comment.

"All this stuff, it's hers right?" asked Klaus, not bothering to answer his question as his eyes trailed over the large number of delivery servicers carrying numerous cartons and loading them in a truck. "And here I was, thinking that I am not the only one new in the town. Seems like her leaving the town will make me the only newcomer, although technically I grew up on this land."

"What do you want Klaus?" asked Stefan exasperatedly, not saying anything on any of his comments.

"The question is what do you want?" said Klaus, finding it useless to talk about the topic anymore as it was clearly visible that he won't be able to get any answers from Stefan.

"My hybrids left the town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Well, here I am." announced Lucy as she looked around the insides of the house in the middle of nowhere.

"Thank you for coming." said Bonnie politely as the other occupants of the house casted both of them strange looks.

"You must be Abby Bennett Wilson." said Lucy as she circled the older Bennett.

"Who are you?" asked Abby cluelessly.

"So," said Lucy as she forced Abby to sit down on the nearest chair, circling around the dining table.

"Would you like to have something?" she asked as picked up different beverages. "Tea? Juice? Beer? Coffee?"

"None?" she asked as Abby shook her head awkwardly. "Don't be shy. It's your own house."

"No, it's fine." she replied awkwardly.

"Fine." Lucy shrugged carelessly.

"What's your name?" she asked, pointing at a young man who stood near the kitchen.

"Jamie." he replied earnestly.

"Can you pour me a coffee please?" she asked politely as she dragged a chair across and placed it in front of Abby. "My head is literally blasting right now."

"So, as I was saying-" she began after a few minutes as she politely took the steaming cup of coffee from Jamie.

"-Thank you for the coffee." she thanked him.

"Jamie and doppelganger, out. Only witches allowed for now." she ordered casually not caring about the offended looks she received.

"What do you-" began Elena but was cutted off by Lucy.

"No questions doppelganger." she said firmly. "Out now."

"Elena please." said Bonnie, looking at the Gilbert girl, completely noticing the smirk that formed on Lucy's lips.

"Bonnie-"

"Please. I'll be fine."

"Fine." she sighed in defeat as she followed Jamie out of the house.

"So," said Lucy as she placed her right ankle on left knee, leaning back in her seat and sipping on her coffee, which seemed to be the only thing keeping her awake. "I heard you are the one who dissected Mikeal."

"Yes." replied Abby as she shifted in her seat, not liking the woman her daughter was associating with even a bit.

"Sorry to inform that stupid Katherine woke him up." she informed with fake pity.

"What do-"

"But don't worry." she said brightly. "He is gone for good."

"What do you mean gone? He- he is dead." asked Abby in shock.

"Ya, ya." Lucy waked her hand carelessly. "I killed him. But nothing matters now. The only thing important is that you locked him in a coffin, so you would surely know how to open one such coffin."

"Coffin? Who is in that coffin?" asked Abby.

"That's the whole issue. We want to open the coffin to know who is in it." said Lucy as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "If useful, then jackpot. If not, then just dispose off him or her."

"I.." gulped Abby as Lucy spoke over her.

"Did I mention my name?" she said in thought. "No? Right?"

"I am Lucy Wright." she said with a smirk etched on her face as Abby's eyes widened. "You would have probably heard of me."

"Wright?" repeated Abby as if she believed and almost wished that she heard it wrong.

"Oh yeah, Wright." she casted her a cheeky grin as she stood up and drowned the rest of the coffee at once and turned to Bonnie.

"Well, I guess all is set and done." she sighed loudly. "I'll leave you to it then Bonnie. And don't worry I am pretty sure Abby would love to help you. Call me if you need anything else."

And with that she was gone as if she was never there in the first place.

"What was that?" asked Abby in a dazed state unable to comprehend what just happened.

"What was she doing here?" she continued when Bonnie didn't reply immediately.

"I called her for help." answered Boonie simply.

"What do you mean help?" asked Abby exasperatedly. "And why are you associating with a Wright in the first place?"

"I don't think that it should matter to you who I associate myself with and who I don't." answered Bonnie flatly, hurt by the fact that her mother never came back for her.

"Look, Bonnie," said Abby. "I know I have no say in your life and what you do with it. But please listen to me just once."

"You don't know these Wrights." she continued as Bonnie raised a curious brow at her question.

"What do you mean Wrights?"

"She isn't the only Wright. She had two dads." explained Abby. "Richard and Steve Wright. They were quite known and feared by the witch community. Built up their own coven, all of them were drawn to dark magic. They fancied themselves the name Stygians."

"Stygians?" asked Bonnie with furrowed brows.

"You would have probably never heard of them. You are not involved with other witches." said Abby matter - of - factly. "They are feared and admired at the same time. There are hundreds of their followers all throughout the world because they dabble with any possible form of dark magic, necromancy, demonology and god knows what more. Only witches are aware of all this. I don't know why, but they don't allow this information to reach other supernatural creatures."

"She and her dads started this coven?" asked Bonnie hesitantly.

"Her dads. But of course she was the second in command." said Abby. "But now Richard Wright is the head."

"What happened to Steve Wright then?"

"He died. No one knows how and exactly when. But it happened around the 1920s. The Stygians were devastated by his death. Especially his lover, Richard, who went on crazy to bring him back to life. He did various rituals, sacrificed countless innocent people, just to bring one man back but he failed miserably." said Abby.

"What did Lucy do? To bring her father back?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know. But I guess she would have also tried to bring him back to life." shrugged Abby. "The only point I am trying to make is that she dabbles with a lot of dark magic. I know I have no right to say this, but please stay away from her. She is bad news."

"Ok." Bonnie nodded slightly, her mind still processing the information she received in one day. Starting from meeting her mother and knowing she never came back for her to the fact that Lucy is a seemingly powerful witch who dabbles with dark magic and her dear mother requests her to keep her distance from Lucy.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Stefan Salvatore always knew that Lucy's stay at Mystic Falls would be short, but this short, he never anticipated. He, indeed, requested and even begged her to help him save the Gilbert girl all those months ago, but she reluctantly disagreed and on his last plea for help months later, she finally gave up her normal lifestyle to help him, but only stayed a few days, those few days which weren't very productive.

He always kept in touch with her all throughout the years, beginning from the first time he met her, just a young ten year old little girl, until today and which will surely continue until one of them dies.

But, today he questioned his own knowledge about his lifelong friend as he shockingly took in the fact that after just an hour of informing of her departure, she stood in front of him, giving him a dazzling smile that could melt people's hearts in just a single glance.

"Helloooo Stefan." she sang happily as she stepped inside, snapping Stefan out of his trance.

"What- What are you doing here?" gaped Stefan. "I thought you left the town."

"What?" she furrowed her brows with a slight grimace. "Who told you that?"

"You!" he pointed at her accusingly.

"Huh?" she let out a confused laugh. "When did I say that Stefino?"

"You said that you would no longer be staying here." he explained.

"Oh god." she rolled her eyes at his stupidity. "I said I won't be staying in this house, but I would obviously not be leaving the town."

"What?"

"Ya..." she shrugged. "I bought a house, so I will be staying there."

"Really?" asked Stefan hopefully.

"Yes idiot." she grinned as she smacked his head lightly and went to sit down on the sofa.

"If I would have been leaving this town, then why would I have arranged all the Florida stuff?" she asked with raised brows. "I would have gone there myself in the morning comfortably instead of driving the whole night."

"Oh yeah." he grinned awkwardly as he realised his own mistake.

"You know, you are such a moody." said Stefan teasingly as he laid down to place his head in her lap.

"Uh-huh." she snorted.

"I mean, look at you. Just a few hours ago, you were shouting at me and now, you are all jolly - jolly." he grinned like a Cheshire cat. "And for the first time in forever, I don't need to ask why. Cause I already know."

"Florida is magnificent." she smiled.

"Did you really get a chance to stay there and look around the city?" questioned Stefan.

"Not really." she shrugged. "But when you drive all through the city, you get a view or two."

"Perks of driving through the city." smirked Stefan.

"Oh please!" exclaimed Lucy. "Don't you try to defend your actions. Cause you know my feet are hurting pretty bad after driving the whole night non-stop, just because you weren't-"

"responsible enough to at least call you and let you know that - 'Hey Lucy! I'm sorry, I won't be able to go to Florida. So can you go there yourself?'" he completed with a smirk.

"Shut up." she grumbled, although the smile was still visible on her face.

"So," said Stefan after a few seconds of silence, "what about the housewarming party?!"

"Of course." she smirked. "How could I forget the housewarming party?"

"Brilliant!"

"But!" she interrupted, raising a hand to stop him. "The number of invitees is limited."

"How many?"

"Just four."

"What?!" he exclaimed.

"One is you, one is me, another one is, you obviously know who." she started counting off on her fingers.

"Yes. Yes." he said. "But what about the fourth one? Can I bring someone else?"

"No," she said firmly. "That one is for Charlie."

"Charlie?" he asked in a confused tone. "Who Charlie?"

"My dog. Duh." she shrugged.

"He is still alive?" asked Stefan. "How long has it been? 50? Really Lucy, you kept him alive for 50 years!?"

"So what?" she said stubbornly. "I liked him, so I extended his life. What's wrong with that?"

"Did you really make a dog immortal?"

"Nothing to freak out about Stefino. It's just a dog."

"Exactly! It's a dog!"

"If you are so jealous, then I can turn you into a dog as well."

"What?- no!!"

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n:

Hiya!!
I'm back !!

Soooooo, in short,
Richard and Steve, both were a couple who adopted her and they were the Stygians (a kind of coven her fathers built who dabbled with dark magic and stuff)

And Steve died in the 1920s !
Any guesses how?!!?

And yaaaa,,, #FloridaMystery

Waiting for ur reactions!!!!!

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2600

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
1.9K 101 12
Yet another 'Klaus gets resurrected' story but can you really blame me? Klaus comes back to life in December 2030 and immediately goes to Kol and D...
36.6K 1.2K 18
Being reincarnated into a new universe, learning about the supernatural, dealing with murder, love and betrayal. Nope..... this was not on my 2023 bi...
109K 3.2K 46
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...