Andante - R. Lupin

halcyonedaysx

'Andante, Andante Oh, please don't let me down' In which Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague just wants to be loved... Еще

- CAST -
- Playlist -
- PRELUDE -
- 0.1
- 0.2
- 0.3
- 0.4
- 0.5
- ACT ONE -
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
- ACT TWO -
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
- ACT THREE -
66.
67.
68.
69.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88
89
90.
91.
92.

70.

553 26 9
halcyonedaysx

{.70. Delicate}

Content warning: smut

The mood in Ally's house the next day had been somber. Toby and Luke had left early the next day to try and place protective enchantments around their houses. Toby had more specifically gone to help Luke, Toby's parents house had enchantments on it for a little while now and Sirius had placed them on his flat when Toby had moved him to give them a sense of security.

She had promised James through letter that she would see Fleamont and Euphemia Potter on the first of September after she finished her first day at Hogwarts. James thought they'd love that as it was only a few days away and they were a bit sad that they wouldn't see everyone of James' friends on September the first this year so Ally took the opportunity to say she'd go.

Thankfully, there were no more Order missions scheduled for a little while so it felt like it was the calm before the storm. Ally didn't mind the calm though, she hated storms because it was something she couldn't control. So, she decided to embrace the calm for as long as she possibly could. She and Frank had also decided they'd meet up once a week to practice their dueling skills.

It appeared that the two of them would be paired up for the foreseeable future and it made sense for them to try and know each other as best as they possibly could. It made sense and she quite liked Alice, she was kind to her and made her feel really welcome in their home, she felt like they were parenting her and she kind of liked it. she knew James had always parented her but she always saw James like another brother. Frank and Alice acted like her parents.

As Ally's brothers were out for the day, she made the most of it and ensured that Remus would come around. She had spoken to Toby and Luke before they left and had they had told her that she didn't have to work super hard to be sexy. She just needed to be confident, so they found her best matching set and outfit and told her to wear them for when Remus came around — just incase.

Ally didn't want to make herself look like that's the only reason she invited him over for, but she did want to see what could develop because she felt ready and she knew it wasn't a phase of the moon where horny Moony was, so it would be when they truly felt the love and real ness of the moment.

That's if Remus consented. Oberon had drilled safe sex into every brother over the years and after the Joshua incident the brothers made sure it was so important to Ally to know that she definitely didn't have to do anything she didn't want to and that it worked both ways. She knew that it worked both ways and she should never expect anything other than enthusiastic consent from both parties.

Remus knocked the front door as he had apparated onto the grounds. He had a bouquet of flowers for Ally as he had wanted to surprise her for once. He realised that he hadn't often surprised her at all. He had bought her her favourite flowers and hoped that she'd like them. Ally flung the door open and smiled at her boyfriend. He passed the flowers towards her and she smiled gratefully before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"These are beautiful amore Thankyou," she smiled

She gestured him in and he followed her through to the kitchen so that she could put the flowers in some water. She told Remus to help himself to a cup of hot chocolate and he got a mug for himself and grabbed her mug at the same time, making the hot chocolate for them both.

Remus asked where they were going and Ally told him to head to her room, that she had a book to show him. Remus nodded and ally followed him upstairs. Remus was sprawled on the bed and had the two cups of hot chocolate on her bedside table. Ally popped her slippers off and crawled into the bed next to him. He wrapped his arm around her and she snuggled into his side.

"Are you ok after last night?" He asked

"Yeah it just... it has shaken me a little because they knew where we were but I promise I'm fine,"

Remus doubted it so he sat up and pulled Ally up with him. He brought a hand to her cheek and made her look him in the eye. Ally knew that Remus wasn't stupid, she could tell but she didn't have the energy to feel scared about every little thing anymore. All she wanted was to feel safe, she didn't know if she'd ever feel safe and it terrified her. 

The longer she looked into Remus' eyes the more she realised that he was a safe space. He genuinely wanted to look after her and make sure she was alright. She knew that Remus truly wanted her to trust him and it was not because he just wanted to use it against Ally. It was because he genuinely cared about whether or not she was affected by last night, it was endearing and she was touched and she knew that she would have to let him in. It wasn't something that she could keep doing, distancing herself from him, not talking about the things that bothered her. Not many people could say they had someone like Remus in their life and Ally was taking full advantage of it.

"I'm not fine," she breathed after a few moments, knowing Remus wouldn't let it go until she had said the truth "I... I just want to feel safe. I don't feel too safe anymore and I'm scared, I'll be safe in Hogwarts throughout the days and you guys will be doing auror and order missions," she explained

"I know my darling but you being safe is a priority for us," he told her

"I shouldn't be... your safety should be the priority. We need to make sure that we all survive this Rem. We're only eighteen and we shouldn't be ready to accept anything other than life," she told him

"I'm a werewolf Cece, I'll be on borrowed time anyway before long sweetheart," he told her

Ally shook her head and looked down at her hand. She didn't think that Remus should have ever accepted something like that but she knew he had probably thought like this since he was a young boy. She quickly wiped her eye so she didn't look like she was crying. She didn't want Remus to think anything like she was a crybaby. She was just anxious and worried about her friends and she wanted everyone to be safe.

"You should never think like that Remus. I love you. I love you so much and I can't accept the fact that you're accepting that fate just because you're afflicted with lycanthropy that you don't deserve to live because you do. You deserve to experience absolutely everything this life has to offer you and I will rather go up against you-know-who myself than live a life without you in it,"

Remus looked at her with wide eyes. He had never heard anyone fight for him like that before and if he was honest he didn't know how to react. He brushed the hair out of her face and pressed a kiss to her lips. The kiss was full of emotion, things that Remus could never properly convey in words and Ally felt it. She wrapped her arm around his neck and moved forward as the kiss started to heat up. Remus pulled her by the waist and brought her down the bed before he gently pushed her back and pressed kisses down her neck.

"I love you my darling, so so much," he mumbled into her neck as he sucked on it

Ally let out a moan and kept her hand laced in Remus' hair. Remus slowly raised ally upwards and pulled her jumper off, she was in a buttoned top and he slowly one by one undone the buttons to the top. Once it was opened Remus wasted no time before he pressed gentle kisses to her collarbones and any area there were scars from the incident before kissing down her body to her skirt line.

ally was flushed, her neck was creeping up with red splotches and Remus was having a profound effect on her. The waistband to her skirt was overlooked and Remus stopped to look up at her.

"I want to take this off, am I allowed to take this off Cece?" He asked softly

Ally nodded words failing her in the moment but when Remus did nothing she looked down.

"Use your words my darling," he growled

"Yes," she breathed "just carry on," she told him

Remus leant up and pulled his top off so he was shirtless too, Ally thought that he was about to take the skirt off but instead he pushed it upwards and pressed kisses to her thighs, sucking and biting on them, missing out the bit that Ally needed him most. She let out a moan as he traced a finger over the place where she needed him most, before Remus pressed a kiss over the fabric.

"You're sure about this?" He breathed

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure," she told him "are you?" She asked

"Yeah I'm sure my darling,"

So Remus waisted no time on hooking his finger around the thin lace...

***

Ally and Remus lay in the bed naked, breathing heavily. Ally had never experienced anything like it and she honestly didn't know Remus was so assertive. She loved it, it felt nice to have connected with her boyfriend on an intimate level. The come-down after the euphoric feeling was something that Ally had wanted to experience for quite some time. She had never had anyone made her feel like that before, she was safe but it was exciting. Granted, the first time was painful but she was so appreciative that Remus ensured she was enjoying it the entire time too. They were embracing the quiet and the sleepy feeling when they heard a noise from downstairs. Remus sat up and grabbed his wand from the bedside table just incase it was an intruder.

"CECE!" Ally's eyes widened when she heard Wolf shout up the stairs, ally quickly climbed off the bed trying to find any clothing that she could so she could greet Wolf suitably "ALCYONE ESTELLA-NOVA ARE YOU HERE?" he shouted again

"Just a minute!" She shouted back finding her dressing gown

She popped her head out the door and looked at Wolf who breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank bloody merlin. There's an order meeting, it started ten minutes ago. We thought something had happened to you." he told her "Actually we thought something had happened to Remus too..." he trailed looking his sister up and down before growling and looking at her bedroom "Hello Mr. Lupin." Wolf shouted

"How are you Wolf?" ally heard remus shout back, her eyes widened and she looked up at Wolf with a small smile trying to stifle a laugh. Wolf couldn't help roll his eyes but gave a small smirk before realising that his baby sister had actually just been enjoying being a teenager for once.

"Bloody hell, get dressed and apparate to the location on the rock." he mumbled, coming back to reality knowing that his sister had just had sex with her boyfriend and that's why they were late and not because they were kidnapped.

Ally's eyes widened and ran back into the room to see Remus already dressing. She quickly pulled a pair of clothes and grabbed remus' knitted jumper over herself. He pressed a long kiss to her lips before he grabbed her hand and apparated her out of the building.

The two rushed through the front doors of the building and stopped when they saw everybody stop to look at them. Ally blushed and Remus just looked around.

"Sorry we're late," Remus said "we were..."

There was a moment silence as the two tried to think of some sort of excuse as to why they were late to the meeting.

"Sleeping," "cooking dinner," they both said at the same time

"We were cooking dinner but we fell asleep after eating it," ally interjected before either of them made it any more worse than it already was.

"That explains the hickeys all up your neck then does it?" Gideon teased

"And the sex hair," Fabian added

Ally went to talk back but Remus pulled her to sit down before it was made worse. He knew she didn't like lots of people staring at her and he knew she definitely did not want all five of her brothers knowing the details of their intimate moments, so he sat her down and he stood behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders.

Everyone knew the couple had missed the first ten minutes because they were having sex. Nobody could blame them though - the brothers could because it was their baby sister but that was another issue - they were young and being young and in love meant that a person wasn't going to have life or death scenarios in their head constantly.

"Now we're all in attendance, there has been some intel that the ministry will be drafting anti werewolf and giant legislation in the coming months," Professor Dumbledore said

Ally grabbed Remus' hand tightly and looked towards Atlas who looked crestfallen. It made her blood boil the thought of the people that she loved not being treated right.

"As we know our very own Miss Montague did want to try and draft legislation up to prevent things like this from happening, it's in our greatest interest that you apply again in September Miss Montague," Professor Dumbledore told her as he continued

Ally nodded, she knew that he was implying that if you isolate the werewolves and the giants then they're not going to team up with the order. You-know-who would use it to their advantage. She brought her other hand to rub on her temple and Remus squeezed her shoulder noticing the stress.

"If we ever get to that stage we'd need someone to go—"

"No?" Ally interrupted, not realising she didn't say it in her head

Everyone looked around to her as they hadn't realised Ally's personal investment. Everyone had known that Atlas was a lycanthrope he wore it on his sleeve because he wanted everyone to know that being a lycanthrope didn't mean that you should not have equal opportunity, but not many people knew about Remus and she didn't want people to think differently of him.

"Miss—"

"You can't send them into the werewolf colonies undercover! They will know straight away that it would be a mission!" She argued

"AllyCat, I'll do it so someone else doesn't have too," atlas reassured her knowing that Remus going into the colonies would have been an issue.

"You shouldn't have to do it 'tlas. It's dangerous and I think the point our Cece is making is that its not about who goes to the colonies, it's that nobody should be going in general." Caspian told him agreeing with his sister. He thought it was too risky for someone to be involved in the werewolf colonies if there was anti-werewolf legislation being drafted.

Wolf had already been cast out and wasn't allowed to go there for the transitions to help the younger wolves as he was a ministry official, they had began to not trust him and that in turn meant that they weren't going to be so trusting moving forward. They wouldn't let atlas go either, especially because they knew he was a quidditch reporter for the ministry. The only person to do it would have been Remus and Ally couldn't bring herself to bare thinking about Remus in the werewolf colonies.

"But..."

"I think they're right Atlas mate," a bloke called Benji said "they'll know you're from the ministry,"

"It does not matter because it's not happening as of yet. There have been whispers of a few attacks taking place in September. I want to ensure that you've all got protective enchantments on your homes?"

There was a mumble and grumble of 'yes' and Dumbledore nodded.

"We're going to practice dueling skills now, so go off in your pairs and I'll oversee your techniques,"

Ally stood up and wrapped her arms tightly around Remus. She knew that he was going to play the hero and go if Dumbledore asked him but she didn't want that. She knew that he didn't want that. She whispered that she loved him and walked over to Frank with a big smile, he was still talking to Alice but they both gave her a big smile.

"How was your dinner Cece?" He asked

"Ha ha," she retorted "it's the first time we've ever done it so don't hold it against us," she told them

"Like ever? As in your first time ever?" Alice asked

Ally didn't realise it sounded like that, she meant it was the first and last time they'd be late to an order meeting so she just nodded shyly and Alice let out a squeal.

"Oh Frank, remember when we were young and in love and going at it like rabbits?" She reminisced

"Alcyone doesn't want to know about that baby, go and dual." He laughed pressing a kiss to her cheek

ally smiled. She loved Alice and Frank and she thought that their love was so wholesome. She wanted her and Remus to be like them, so in love that everybody could see it. Ally thought Alice and Frank would have a gorgeous baby if ever they had one. She could just imagine a little girl as kind and sweet as Alice or a baby boy who was cheeky like Frank but had a heart of gold.

Ally loved being an Auntie to Graham, she'd love for all of her friends to have babies so she could be an auntie to them. She didn't really think that her calling was to be a mother, but as an auntie? Alcyone Montague would be unstoppable.

Frank raised his wand and shot a small jelly-legs jinx her way to begin with, it was a small spell but ally easily deflected it with her hands. Frank loved dueling against Ally, he found that her magic was so incredibly fascinating that he loved watching her naturally deflect magic and not having to think about spell work because her hands would do it for her. They worked well together as a team and despite their earlier reservations about each other, Ally and Frank had come to care for each other. Frank had always been protective, since the first order meeting as they had known that Ally was the youngest in the Order. But when he saw how well Ally conducted herself in their first stake out together, he knew that Ally wasn't a threat because she was the youngest, she was a threat because people would target her for being strong.

It took him a while to understand that she was powerful but he knew she was a force to be reckoned with. Ally blew fire from her hands and towards Frank, he jumped to the side and shot a shield charm before Ally shot a water spell and knocked him to the ground with a laugh. Frank fell with a thud and grumbled but smiled when Ally went to help him up.

"You're incredibly Ally," he told her

"Thanks Frank," she smiled

"You must not get too reliant on your wandless magic Miss Montague, like your brother you need to be skilled with your wand."

Ally looked to see Professor Dumbledore standing next to the two. She rolled her eyes, she had just had about enough of Professor Dumbledore knocking her wandless magic, Professor McGonagall had done nothing but be supportive and she was struggling to put up with him knocking her. She just nodded because she didn't want to argue but Frank looked at Dumbledore with raised eyebrows.

"Sir, have you not seen how well Ally duels with her hands though?" he argued

The other partners had stopped to watch, nobody often spoke back to Dumbledore but Ally and Frank had been having a right good crack at it between the two of them today. Dumbledore let out a deep breath and nodded as he looked at Atlas.

"I'm aware that Atlas and Alcyone are gifted, but wandless magic only gets them so far. From now on, magic should be performed with a wand only." he ordered

Atlas went to speak up but Oberon grabbed him back, he knew it wouldn't achieve anything, Ally had done the same to Frank. Frank was going to tell Dumbledore about the fact that they would have been captured on the last mission if it wasn't for Ally's initiative to use her wandless magic. But she didn't want to have that fight, because today she was happy. Today, she just needed to keep a happy memory in her mind as she didn't think she was going to have many more to come from here on out.

***

Unedited.

It finally happened!! I'm so glad Remus and ally took their relationship a step further!

I love them so so much, I've been writing a bit more but not for this story... yikes.

I'm just so busy with Uni and other commitments and I'm not sure the direction I want the war years to go in... I know what I want to happen in certain parts but the filling in the gaps is killing me so any suggestions are welcome!

See you next time !

Rhi x

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

EVANESCENT camille

Фанфик

464K 16.2K 29
. ❝ PLEASE S T A Y , I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE. ❞ ❝ I'M AFRAID I ...
1.3M 45.1K 78
In a universe where Voldemort never became powerful enough to terrify people for decades after the first Wizarding War, Peter didn't betray his frien...
1.8M 49.1K 179
✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩...
753K 21.8K 33
For the first time in his life, Remus J. Lupin can't seem to get into a good book. Why? Because everytime his eyes go down to the pages, he finds him...