The Gem Book Club [On Hiatus]

By TheGemCommunity

If you're in need of making your work reach out to other writers with ease, check out The Gem Book Club, anot... More

INTRODUCTION
💎RULES💎
💎Membership Forms💎
💎Members and their books💎
💎Members and their Books💎
Members and their books
💎Rotation One💎
💎Rotation Two💎
💎Rotation Three💎
💎Rotation four💎
💎Rotation Five💎
💎ROTATION SIX💎
💎ROTATION Seven💎
🎃ROTATION EIGHT🎃
💎ROTATION NINE💎
💎ROTATION TEN💎
🎅ROTATION ELEVEN🎄
🎊ROTATION TWELVE🎉
💎ROTATION THIRTEEN💎
💎 ROTATION FOURTEEN 💎
💎 ROTATION FIFTEEN💎
💎ROTATION SIXTEEN💎
💎ROTATION SEVENTEEN🌈
Important Notice
💎ROTATION EIGHTEEN💎
💎TAG FEST[Closed]💎
Rotation Nineteen

Announcement: Tag Fest Contest

26 5 0
By TheGemCommunity

Hello Gems!

TGC hosts a Tag Fest contest on the first of September GMT. This contest is open to everyone within and outside the community, so you get to invite as many of your friends as you can. This contest spans from TGC's Bookclub, The review shop, and Coffee With The Gem(Talk Show/Interview hub). Participants gets to choose only ONE spot from which they'd want to partake, either it is the Bookclub, or our Review Shop.

The Winner of this Tag Fest, gets a chance to Have their Books As The Gem Community's Book Of The Month, which will be promoted on all our platforms. If the Participant is from this bookclub, their books will hold the BOTM spot, and will be read and reviewed by bookclub members.

The Tag Fest will be live in less than ten hours, and will last for only Five Days, and on the sixth will be for announcing the winner, and the commencement of the next reading rotation.

-Cheers, TGC Admin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.3K 44
12 years ago the Italian Mafia princess was left at an orphanage "for her safety." Her 5 older brothers had to accept this and forced themselves to f...
16.1K 487 2
تيتّي وَ أصدِقاءُ جَدِّه.. taebussy
55.5K 1.5K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
85.7K 6.6K 17
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...