Euphoria .

By asyadenise

Christiana has grown up in a religious household representing her family's reputation and making sure she has... More

Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria .
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria

Euphoria

2.6K 73 12
By asyadenise

Christiana Jones
Compton

*BEEP! BEEP!*

I grabbed my phone and turned the alarm off and sat up school started at 8 and it was 7 I had a hour to get my life together. I started with a nice shower and then oiled my body down and brushed my teeth and walked back into my room I pulled my outfit out I was taking a new turn in life new sense of fashion new everything. I put on a dark green college long sleeve sweat shirt with these baggy dark blue pants with white converse I left my hair in it's curly state and put a head band around my head I grabbed my book bag and another bag for cheer try outs today and walked down stairs.

"Morning Chris." Alexia said as she ate her fruit and I kissed her head.

"Mo.. Christiana what are you wearing sweetie?" my mom asked .

" I'm trying something different." I said and poured me some coffee.

"morning my babies." My papa said as he kissed each of our heads.

"Papa do you like my new choice in style?" I said while looking at my ma.

"I like whatever you like princess." he said as I handed him the creamer.

"Fonzo don't encourage this she will get harassed at school wearing this.. listen sweets I'm all for trying new things but why don't you try more tighter clothes you don't want to get the wrong image."she said uneasy.

"thank you for your concern mama but I'm fine they'll like it this year will be different." I said and picked my things up. " adios hermana." I said while taking a bite of toast and walking out the door I go to Compton High it's walking distance from my neighborhood. its an okay school it has the same problem most schools have it just has more diversity I guess. I walked into school and started putting in my locker combo and it was a slam on my locker making me jump.

"wassup Chris." willie said while smirking.

"hi willie." I said as I opened my locker and put my bag inside.

"you look good Chris I mean better than last year you really took that list under consideration." willie said and I closed my locker.

"yeah thanks for that by the way." I mumbled as I walked away.

"why inna rush?" he said as he caught up to me.

"because I have other people I'd rather talk to and places to be." I said stopping.

"Look I'm sorry about the list real shit it was a joke me and the boys do forgive me." he said while fake pouting.

"If I forgive you will you leave me alone?" I asked.

"no for me to leave you alone it's mandatory that you come to my party Friday night." he said while smirking.

"no."

"no?" he asked.

"yeah no willie I don't do parties especially your's it always ends up in someone getting hurt." I said.

"so what it happened a few times."

"a few times to many." I said as I begin walking away and he grabbed my arm.

"I know your trying out for the cheer leading team this year and if you come I can get you in their good graces but I need to hear you say it you will come." he said and I rolled my eyes. "it aint that hard two words and your on the cheer team and everyone loves you and get's to see that amazing talent I know you got under all that big bull shit." he said and I smiled a little bit willie is captain of the football team so everyone listens to him and he can change everything around for me I need the change.

"ill go." I said and he wrapped his arms around me and swung me around but except this time I did not hug him back I didn't know him nor did I like him.

"I knew you would make the right choice." he said as his football friends pulled him away and I waved and walked into the library because that was my first period class.

"Hi ms. Katrice." I said as I leaned on the counter.

"oh look at you Chris." Ms Patrice said while putting her hand on her hip

"spare me I got to hear it from my mama." I said.

"I like it girl at least your not trying to be like the rest of these fast little rats around here showing off gods gifts." she said as she typed on her computer and I laughed. "but listen there is this new boy I want you to show around the library you know I like my things in a certain order." she said seriously and I nodded.

"I know where is he?" I asked.

"I stuck him in the printer room to file." she said.

"okay I'll mentor him." I said and I grabbed a piece of candy.

"that's my sweet girl." she said while smiling and I walked to the printer room while still trying to open my candy I opened the door.

"um it's not what it looks like." the boy quickly said.

"what it looks like is Ms. Katrice is about to rip your head off." I said as I popped the candy in my mouth.

"help." he said and I walked over to the printer and stuck my hand in it and pulled out an eraser.

"rule one about the printer room no outside objects only the things that are in here." I said while handing him the eraser.

"thanks." he said as he took it.

"do I know you?" I asked.

"I don't know I'm new." he shrugged.

"probably not.. where are you from?" I asked.

"east la ." he said.

"ah don't let them find out they don't like that here." I said as we started walking out of the room.

"who?" he asked.

"Lantana blocc." I said and he blew air out his mouth. "what?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I ain't scared they pussy." he shrugged and Iooked at him like he was crazy.

"are you sure you-

"oh what just because I look like I won't buss shit don't mean I won't buss shit." he whispered and I chuckled.

"I like your energy.. what's your name?" I asked.

"Tyler what about you?" he asked.

"Chris." I said and he nodded and I showed him around more Tyler had a twin his name is shon and he is the complete opposite then him from the way he was talking. Tyler was tall brownskin skin with good curly hair he had twisted up neatly  he wore clothing that most boys would wear nowadays tight jeans regular black shirt with the chain and Jordans he looked good he was very attractive and his mindset about things made it better we exchanged numbers and decided we would eat lunch together then I was off to my next class American lit the most hated class of junior year. I walled inside and there were the cheer leaders all grouped together , most of the football players, and the crack heads.

"heyy chrisss." Zoe said while waving.

"hey zo." I said simply I looked over at willie and he winked Zoe is the captain of varsity cheer so for her to talk to me willie had to work some magic because she used to be one of the ones who bullied me last year. I smiled when I saw Tyler because it was a familiar face I walked over to his table and greeted him.

"whatchu following me?" he asked.

"ew." I said while crossing my arms a boy came up and put his arm around Tyler and Tyler shoved him.

"man get on." Tyler said.

"damn bro yeen have to push me like that real shit." he said as he brushed himself off.

"Chris this is my brother shon." he said and I looked at shon I mean they had similarities but they didn't look like twins to me.

"I thought you said yall were twins." I said.

"fraternal ms ma'am." he said as he pulled his sun glasses down.

"christiana." Hendrix called out motioning me over to him I wanted to stay and talk to Tyler and Shon but I unfortunately knew my mama would ask hendrix how was I at school and Hendrix would tell her about them and I didn't need to deal with that right now.

"I'll see you at lunch." I said and he nodded and I walked to hendrix and he greeted me in a hug once again and we sat next to each other and class began.

"Good Morning class" Mr. Allen said aloud as he walked into the classroom a few spoke back the others just looked into space with boredom. " My name is Mr. Allen most of you all know me some don't." he said as he wrote on the chalk board.

"if we do say we know you can you give us a grade or sum?" Shon said aloud and everyone laughed and Tyler nudged him while laughing also.

"class clown oh how I enjoy the class clowns." mr . Allen said sarcastically and shon winked at him.

"he's annoying." Hendrix whispered in my ear while he looked at shon.

"I don't know he seems pretty cool." I shrugged .

"yeah you try practicing with him." he said.

"he plays football with you?" I asked.

"yeah he started early in the summer and has been a pain in the ass ever since, him and the others use gods name in vain and makes jokes 24/7." he said and I slightly smiled. "how do you know them?" he asked and I stopped looking at them and looked at the board and began writing our notes.

"I don't I take a class with one of them nothing serious you know." I said.

"that's why I called you over don't want them to be a bad influence on you little j." he said as he put his arm around my waist just that nickname alone brought back so may memories I wanted to forget god I hated that nickname. there was a knock on the door and we all looked up and I saw him again I hold my breath every time I see him it seems like.

"may I help you son?" Mr. Allen.

"nah I'm just dropping my cousins wallet off to him." he said while looking at shon and tyler.

"alright make it quick were taking notes." he said as he continued writing on the chalk board and he walked over to their table and handed the wallet to shon.

"preciate it." he said while dapping him up,

"quit leaving yo shit in my car I was doing something." he said sternly.

"man wasn't doing nun." shon said waving him off shon did a head motion over to me and the boy looked my direction meeting my eyes and I quickly looked down at my paper and continued writing.

"you know him?" Hendrix asked me as I looked up to see him walk out of the class.

"I don't know I think he's a neighbor." I shrugged as I looked at ez and he nodded and we continued our work .

***
comment and vote .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.5K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
270K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
105K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
189K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...