Kidnapped By Your Crush

By Cupcaketaic

Every girl loves or has a huge crush on a guy. Now I'm not talking about Harry Styles or Luke Hemmings or any... More

Chapter 1: It All Began Today
Chapter 2: Another Change In Life
Chapter 3: First Day As Couples
Chapter 4: No Parents?
Chapter 5: Got The House All To Myself
Chapter Six: Parents Who Are Not Parents
Chapter Seven : Competition
Chapter Eight: The Real Side Shows
Chapter 9: Crumbled
Chapter 10: Break Up
Chapter 11: There's Nothing Good
Chapter 12: That Girl
Chapter 14: End?
Chapter 15: Meaning

Chapter 13: Done

566 10 0
By Cupcaketaic

Mrs. Smith is dead. That's it. Dead. Not here. Not alive. Can't call me out. Can't greet me. Can't hug me. She left this world. She's really dead. No matter how many times I say it, there's no way I can believe this man.

Henry turned white and looked sick to his stomach. His voice was very shaky because he knows it's all his fault. And for a fact, it is truly his fault. All of this mess started with him. Everything could be normal if he didn't have to be all selfish and jumping to conclusions.

"K-kylee, look-"

Before he could even finish his damn sentence, I cut him off and yelled at him, "Why the hell you have to kidnap me!? Out of all people me!? You could have at least consider the fact that this woman be worry sick of me! Oh, right, you don't think about anyone else except yourself!"

"Kylee, I'm sorry. I really didn't-"

"Really? That's all you can say? Well guess what Henry Ashterson,  'sorry' won't get her back." Then, hot wet tears came rolling down my face. I can't hold all my feelings in anymore. I just couldn't do it anymore.  Then I looked up to his shocked green eyes and asked once more, "Why me of all people?"

I could tell from his look in his eyes, he didn't know the answer either. All he could barely say was, "I-i don't know."

I turned around so I don't have to face him as more and more hot tears runs down my face.

After a long silence,  Henry's voice barely suggested,  "You can stay at my place. You'll get your own room an-"

I immediately declined the offer saying, "I'll just go find my home with my family.  If not, then I'll just find another home within the area. "

Henry couldn't say anything more after that. With that I take my leave and before I left I told him, "Make sure that the word gets out that we 'broken up'."

I grabbed the remaining things left in my room and pack it in a bag. Then I just started walking without a destination in mind. I have no idea where my old home is. I can't even remember if it was even in this city or was in another city.

It soon became sundown and the wind started to pick up. I began to shiver as I kept on walking to an unknown place. Then I remembered something,  I can go to Mary....but what if she's still upset at me?

Soon, I just found myself at Mary's home. It's strange that I didn't see her parents cars parked in the driveway.  Usually they don't leave her home alone. I walked up the steps unsteadily and extremely nervous on what to say.

What can I say? "Sorry, Henry just broke up with me and the lady that I used to live with died. And let's forget about me ignoring you when you need me the most, can I stay with you?"

No....that's no good. I can't even knock on the door or ring the doorbell.  Before I turned around and began on walking, I heard a surprised voice, "Kylee?"

I turned slowly to see it was Mary. I looked helpless in her eyes. And I was trying to read her eyes if she'll listen to me or not. Then she gave me a hug out of nowhere.

I became shock when she gave me a tight hug. I could feel tears forming on my shirt and making wet stains from her eyes. Before I could say a word, Mary barely muttered, "I-i'm sorry."

I looked at Mary as she release the hug and look up at me. I gave her a warm comforting smile and asked, "For what? You haven't done anything. I have been ignoring you for some time."

"B-but I yelled at you. I'm sorry! I didn't know what came over me. " more tears rolled down her cheeks. I wiped her tears away as she looked up at me and smiled.

"Ice cream with a cherry on top?" I asked.

It was this thing me and Mary do. It's like Pretty please with a cherry on top?  Instead, we use it for after we get upset with each other and we make up.

She smiled at me and nodded. "The best cure is sugar for everything. " Mary began to unlock the door and let me in.

I pulled my remaining of my stuff into her house and sat on her couch. Mary sat next to me and looked at the bag, "Wanting to spend the night without asking?"

I looked over at my bag and with a shaky voice,  I replied,  "Yeah, more like a few nights."

"Is it because of Henry? " she asked out of concern. I nodded my head yes. It is the truth. Mary would just think that we're through and broken up and that's why I'm staying at her house for a few nights.

"Let's not talk about him. How you and Nathan?" I asked.

Her eyes quickly bright up and almost was in a fan girl state. "He's so so so nice! He has been texting me and comforting me when I need it. He's so good at cooking and he's so funny and I can tease him and he always teases me and-"

"Whoa whoa. Calm down. You're going too fast. " I tried to calm her down.

Mary giggled and said, "I'm sorry. I just get so happy when I talk about him. It's. ...it's like a dream come true."

"What is?" I asked.

"Having a cute boy to like me and I like him back. Oh, and I'm going to be modeling in the same company. " she mentioned.

I smiled and asked, "Have you two kissed yet?"

Mary's fave became quickly red and studdered, "O-of course not! We have been barely hanging out for about a week or so."

I laughed at her reaction as she played tackled me. I'm glad that she got over it and made up with me.

~~~~
I arrived to school and still hearing all of Henry's fangirls. I looked over at the group for a quick second. But unfortunately that quick second, Henry got at glance at me looking at him. I just turned my head and kept on walking to the main building. I took in a deep breath before opening the door and kept my head held high and put everything behind me...

Henry POV:

I arrived to school by myself and got out to be swarm by thousands of squealing and annoying girls. I looked through the group hoping to find Kylee but of course, not here.

Then I picked my head up higher to over look the crowd and I had eye contact with Kylee but she quickly turned her head to the other direction. I saw her heading to the main building where the lockers where located.

I got out of the group and went in after her. I just can't let things be how they are. I opened the door to the main building and walked in. I tried as hard as I can to avoid and ignore all the crazy girls who have a crush on me. 

I follow Kylee up a flight of stairs and lost her for a moment. I paced down the halls until I saw her opening her locker as this one guy was leaning against a locker that was next to hers. I listen in to make sure it was a friend or someone. 

"So, you Henry, is it a still couple type thing?" asked the guy.

"No, and why are you asking? You can care less." Kylee said. Then I got a better look at the guy and saw Nathan Henderson flirting with Kylee. I felt the rage inside me builing up and my hand formed a fist.

"I guess so. But tell me what really happened behind closed doors." smirked Nathan.

"Nothing extreme happened. Plus we weren't dating that long to be like that." Kylee said as she closed her locker. 

"Not that long? That was how long? Six or seven months?" 

"Yeah yeah. It's all done and over with." Kylee sighed. Then she saw me "passing by".  She turned to Nathan and said, "I need to go to class and you need to go get Mary before she get lost. Again."

"Oh crap, she has a new class. Alright, we'll see you later." Nathan said as he started running down the hall.

I began make my pace faster to a classroom or anywhere for that fact. Then I heard a voice, "Now stop walking faster. I saw you staring at me." Kylee sighed.

I stopped and I turned to her. "Was it that obvious?"

"I can read you like an open book. Now what do you want? Want to take something else away from me? Because honsetly I have nothing else. No money, no family, and nothing semental vaule. Unless you want to rape me to take my first. Because you just love to make my life a living hell."

"Kylee, it's not like that. I-"

Then she interrupted me, " Really? Not like that? Please tell me, why me. Out of all people. And you jumped to conclusions and if you didn't, I would be as happy as could be at my own home."

"Kylee, at least let me explain myself instead of you interrupting me before I could even finish my sentece." I raised my voice at her.

She became quiet and quietly said, "Alright."

I took in a deep breath and finally said, "I never intended to take anything from you from the beginning. I knew you wouldn't agree with me to be my fake girlfriend to scare away this poor girl so that's why I 'kidnapped' you. But, I never intended for her to die. I never meant this to get this so out of hand. I'm so sorry Kylee. I'm truly am. If I could take everything back, I would."

Then she studied my face in our long silence. Then she asks, "Then why were you so agressive with me in the beginning? And why would you put all your anger on me? And please answer this question. Why me?"

Then we hear the bell ring for first period. ThenI look Kylee in the eyes and told her, "If you want answers, come to my place tonight and I'll answer any of your unanswered questions." and with that, I walked away from her as she quickly walked to her first period class. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.3K 25
Some things once you've loved them, become yours forever... and if you try to let them go. They only circle back and return to you. They become par...
7.1K 236 21
I was walking through the worst part of town - and may I add, in the dark. I was almost home...so close. Before I knew what was happening, I was witn...
1.6K 102 22
So, what if your boyfriend, whom you loved, was actually abusive, but you don't know how to break off the relationship without getting him mad? What...
225K 2.7K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...