๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… || Oษด...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ damnedpotter

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜. ๊ง The story of a woman who is highly trained in esp... ืขื•ื“

๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘….
๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™”๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™๐™€'๐™จ ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข.
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šž๐š’๐š(๐šœ)
๐š‚๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šˆ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ต๐šž๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šƒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐š˜
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ
๐™ณ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—?
๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ

๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ!

1K 34 8
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ damnedpotter

*warning!! you might wanna skip this chapter if you're underage or are uncomfortable with reading an adult content story*

current location; One's hotel bedroom.

By the time Yvette comprehends what she is doing, her legs were on either side of the man's waist. They were now on top of the sofa.

The man's hands were everywhere. Touching every inch of Yvette's body that he has missed so much. His hand covered Yvette's heaving breasts, squeezing and massaging. Every logic the man and woman has were thrown out the window.

Both were unable to think straight due to the close proximity. Yvette let out a breathless moan, "Mmm," Her back arched as One sucked on her neck.

"Say my name, baby." One commanded breathlessly to Yvette.

*for the sake of this chapter, I'm going to use Ryan's real name*

"Ryan..." Her mind was telling her this is wrong, yet her body seems to tell her that this was right as she gave Ryan more access to her neck.

Ryan groaned, his hips bucking up automatically as Yvette was squirming above him. "Fuck, baby. Yes, just like that."

Yvette started grinding her hips, liking the effect she still has on him. she could feel his erection underneath her, making her moan breathlessly.

Ryan couldn't have enough of Yvette. He started tugging on her dress that has risen and was now bundled on Yvette's waist. She helped him take off her dress, and she does the same to him.

Ryan desperately presses his lips against Yvette's whilst his hand unclasped her bra. He tossed her bra to the floor, eager to look at the view in front of him.

Panting heavily from the make-out session, he disconnects their lips to have a full look at the mouthwatering sight in front of him. "Fuck, I miss you so much, baby." He shook his head lightly. His eyes landed on Yvette's black laced underwear that made his member stirred at the sight.

Ryan started torturing her by sucking her breast, his one hand massaging and his other hand playing with the hem of her underwear. Yvette cried out from the pleasure Ryan's torture did to her.

Breathlessly, Yvette said to Ryan, "Please..." She could feel the erection underneath his pants that has become tight and begging to be released.

Ryan could feel how wet she was and absolutely loving it. "Please what, baby?"

"Please..." Yvette seems unable to form coherent words. Still breathless from the torture Ryan gave her.

"Tell me what do you want me to do to you, baby," Ryan told Yvette. His voice deep with want, need and authority. "Do you want me to make you feel good?"

Yvette nodded, still not able to form any words to say. But Ryan wasn't having any of that, "Say it, baby. Say you want me to make you feel good."

Yvette's underwear was drenched by now after hearing the commands Ryan told her. "Please... I want you to make me feel good."

"Oh, I'll make you feel so good, baby," Ryan promised Yvette.

He started rubbing her covered clit with his thumb, feeling how drenched she was, making him even more turned on than he already is. A groan slips past his lips when Yvette planted her lips and started sucking on the skin where his shoulders and neck meet.

Being the impatient man he was, he ripped Yvette laced underwear and threw it on the floor. "Do you want to feel me deep inside you, baby?"

Yvette nodded her head eagerly, desperate to find release. However, her head nod wasn't enough for Ryan. He needed to hear her say it.

"Tell me, baby. Tell me what you want."

"Please, Ryan. I want you deep inside me." Ryan groaned after hearing her say those sinful words.

Ryan pulled down his pants, making his member bounced. Yvette wrapped her delicate fingers around his member and started pumping him in her hold. Then, she stood up from her straddling position to end up kneeling in front of him and taking him inside her mouth.

Ryan's head fell back at the feeling. Then he gathered Yvette's hair with one hand. He guided her head to move up and down faster with his hand. Yvette took him fully inside her mouth until his cock hits the back of her throat.

As much as Ryan loves getting a blow job from Yvette, he desperately wants to be buried deep inside her. He pulled her hair back and guided her mouth to his. He scooped her up, so she's back in her former position.

Her legs are on either side of him, and he wraps his arms around her waist, lips still planted on her's. Then, whilst biting her lower lip, he guided himself to her entrance and with the arms wrapped around her waist, he pushed her down onto him to take him fully inside of her wet pussy.

"Ohh, Ryan..." Her eyes rolled back at the feeling of him inside of her. They were both a moaning mess at the feeling of his cock stretching out her pussy.

Yvette bounces on him, the sound of their hips meeting at a fast and desperate pace rang around Ryan's hotel room. "Fuck, you're still so tight."

Yvette wraps her arms around his shoulder, prompting him to take her right nipples in his mouth. His cock hits the right spots with every thrust, making her cry out in pleasure.

He growled underneath her, almost sounding animalistic, then he stood up with her in his arms and him still deep inside her. He set her down on his bed and started pounding her pussy roughly, making her took a sharp intake of breath at the feeling.

"Ohh, p-please don't stop." Yvette whimpered under him.

He growled in her ears and pounded deeper inside her, his thrust getting harder. "Say my name again, baby. Tell me who's making you feel so good."

"Ohh, yes. Ryan! You make me feel so good, Ryan!" Yvette screamed out, unable to handle the pleasure she's feeling.

"Are you gonna cum, baby?" Ryan hissed into her ears once he feels she clenched around his cock. "Are you gonna cum all over me?"

Nodding her head eagerly, she screamed out, "Ohh, yes, yes, yes! Yes, Ryan, I'm gonna cum all over you!"

Yvette screamed out of pleasure when Ryan pulled out his cock almost entirely before pushing back inside so deep. Then, his thrust became faster, pounding into her so hard that she knew she wouldn't be able to walk the next day.

"Ryan, I'm going to cum!" Yvette screamed under him.

"Cum for me, baby," Yvette screamed out Ryan's name as she squirted around his cock. Still hasn't found his own release, Ryan thrust back inside her tight pussy until his thrusts became jerks as he released inside her.

Ryan fell beside Yvette on the bed and wraps his arms around her, hugging her tight in his hold. Both still breathing heavily and lost in their own thoughts.

He could see tears of pleasure spilt from Yvette's eyes, making him feel so happy and content. Then, after a moment of silence passed, where they both regained their breath, Ryan broke the silence, "You do know what this means, right, baby?"

Yvette glanced at the man lying beside her and only raised her eyebrows. Ryan smiled at her and pecked her lips before saying, "We're back together."

The woman pulled her head back and asked Ryan, "What? Where did that come from?"

"It's not like we ever officially broke up."

"No, no, stop." She started getting up from their lying position and looked around the room to find her underwear and dress whilst giving Ryan a piece of her mind that she has bottled up for years. "You don't get to just parade back inside my life after leaving me in that cursed mansion, hooked up with other women and shoot me on my damn leg, Ryan!"

"I don't give a damn about any of your excuses of not wanting me to get hurt because you know damn well my own job as an assassin is deadly enough for me to be able to defend myself and not ruin whatever the heck your plan is!"

By the time she was done, she was back wearing her dress and standing up in front of Ryan, who's still on the bed; only now he was sitting and looked shockingly at Yvette. "Listen, baby--" He started saying before Yvette cuts him off.

"No, you listen here, Ryan! You left me at the time when I needed you the most! You left me when I was so vulnerable, and not just that, you shot me! You shot me to stall me from stopping you from leaving me alone in that God-forsaken mansion!"

Her emotions were getting the best of her, so she couldn't help slipped up that Ryan left her when she needed him the most.

Ryan looked at Yvette intensely before started getting up and reaching for his boxers. Once he was decently covered, he sets his eyes on Yvette's figure and asked her, "What do you mean by 'when you needed me the most'?"

Yvette rolled her eyes and diverted her answer to buy her some time to think of a lie because she knows Ryan will want to hear an answer and will keep asking her if he hasn't got the answer.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is the time where you left me."

"You said that I left you when you needed me the most. What do you mean by that? Did something happened?" Ryan asked her, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"The only thing that happened is that you left me."

"Vee, what happened? Did something bad happened?" Ryan started walking towards Yvette and reached out a hand to hold her arms, but she stopped him before he got too close.

"Nothing bad happened. In fact, something really beautiful happened. It's such a shame that you didn't get to experience it."

"What was it?" Ryan asked, still confused.

"Doesn't matter. Now, I just want an explanation on why you left me and had to shot me."

Ryan looked intensely at her before he took a deep intake of breath and started telling her his side of the story, "You've mentioned before about how you're an assassin and your job is deadly, how you could handle whatever my plan was, yet I still don't have the heart to let you in on my plan."

Yvette crossed her arms in front of her chest whilst listening intently to what Ryan is saying, "You know how I've never been thrilled about your job, but I've accepted it in due time because that is what you have been doing for years before I met you.

"The first time I built this team, I thought I could make it on my own, with the people that I chose to be in the team. You heard what everybody's been saying. I know they see me as this heartless man who'll leave his teammate behind and leave them to die.

"The only reason I do that is that there'll be a big chance the plan will be in jeopardy if we stall even for a second to help the member that was left behind. And I don't want that to happen to you, Vee.

"I'll never be able to live if I knew that there was even a scratch on your body caused by me."

After processing what Ryan said to her, she replied to him, "And yet still shot me on my leg."

"Where I know it won't leave permanent damage. And I did that because if you did stop me, I knew that I wouldn't have the heart to leave you there."

With her hands still crossed over her chest, she murmured, "You're so stupid."

Ryan looked at Yvette with a small smile gracing his features, "I know."

After a moment of silence where the two were staring at each other, Ryan finally broke it off by saying, "I'm sorry, Vee."

Yvette gave him a light smile, and her feet planted in place when she sees Ryan started taking steps forwards with his arms open.

He hugged her tightly as if never wanting to let her go. Yvette hugged him back and whispered in his ears, "So we're back together now?"

Ryan pulled his head back whilst his arms were still wrapped around Yvette's waist, "Do you want to?"

Yvette shrugged her shoulder and answered him, "Sure."

Ryan's face broke into an ear-to-ear grin. He leaned forwards to capture Yvette's lips. After they broke off the kiss, Ryan tugged her hand and led her to his bed.

They lie down with arms wrapped around each other, never wanting to part. Yvette's head was resting on Ryan's chest while their legs were tangled together under the covers.

"I have a question."

Yvette looked up once Ryan suddenly said this to her. She asked him, "What?"

"What's the deal with you and Four?"

Yvette let out a light laugh, "You mean Billy?"

"How— You know what, I'm not even gonna bother asking you how you know his name."

She chuckled and snuggled into him more, "He's like the little brother I've never had, and I've always wanted."

Her answer puts him at ease, but then he remembered 1 other male team member that seemed to be a tad close with his woman.

"And Five?"

"Jav—" Before Yvette could finish saying Five's real name, Ryan cuts her off, prompting her to chuckle.

"Javier, yes."

"Well, nothing's been going on with Javier and me. He seems pretty in love with Camille."

Knowing Yvette can't see his face, Ryan rolled his eyes at her answer. Then, he replied to her, "Well, he seems pretty in love with you too. And I don't like that. Because I'm the only man, who is allowed to be in love with you." Ryan said in finality.

Yvette slapped his chest lightly while laughing, yet she didn't give him any answer.

"Hey! I'm not joking, babe!"

"Oh my God, Ryan!" She lifted her head from his chest to look at him in the eyes, her face graced with a loving smile, "Stop being so possessive!"

"I just don't wanna share the woman I love." Was his only reply. He pecked her forehead and held her even tighter without hurting her.

Moments like this is what he lives for, with the woman he loves in his arms while they're sleeping contently in each other's arms.

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

6.3K 564 19
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ " ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข...
75.5K 1.9K 26
Why not die, while we're still alive...
110K 4.6K 29
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ #๐Ÿ ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. "๐€๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž" ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ...
140K 4.3K 25
สแดœแดกแด€ษดแด€ แด›แด‡ส€แด‡ษด สœแด€แด… ษดแดแด› ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡แด… แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€แด› แดษดแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›. Sสœแด‡ สŸแด‡า“แด› สœแด‡ส€ สœแดแดแด‡แด›แดแดกษด แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แด˜ส€แด‡แด„ษชแดแดœs แดษดแด‡s.sสœแด‡ ส€แด€ษด แด€แดกแด€ส า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœ...