Random BTS oneshots

Bởi Peglynn_7

Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reade... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Rivals {pt.1}
Rivals {pt. 2}
Trust
Angel Daddy
Mafia's Girlfriend
Dating your Enemy
The Mafia Queen
The Mafia Queen pt. 2
Realization {pt.1}
Realization {pt.2}

Rivals {pt.3}

95 6 5
Bởi Peglynn_7

"There's nothing you need to know." She says and turns to leave.

I grasp her arm tightly to stop her

"Aah!" She yelps in pain and flinches.

I quickly let go and stare at her arm with wide eyes.

Her wrist has a painful-looking bruise on it and around it is....smudged makeup?

"Y/N?!" I say angrily. "Has anyone been beating you?!"

She stares sadly at her arm and sniffles, trying to hold back her tears.

She takes a step towards me and weakly rests her head on my shoulder.

"Who did that to you?" I whisper as I rub her back reassuringly.

"I-I can't tell you Jimin." she sobs.

I cup her face and say "Please tell me, who did this?"

"I-it's my aunt." She sobs. "And my sisters."

"Aunt...?" I ask, confused.

"Y-yes, my aunt and her daughters." she says while sobbing.

"I live with them, and they treat me like a servant." she sobs.

"But why do you live with them?" I ask.

"I have nowhere else to go." she says in a low tone.

"Your parents?" I ask caressing her hands with my thumbs.

"My mother's dead. She died when I was 7." she sobs harder.

"Dad?"

She cries even harder.

"My...my brother raped me when I was 9. I went to my dad for help but...he turned out to be worse."

"T-that's why you were so sensitive that night?"

"Yeah." She chokes out.

"My uncle took me in after that, but he passed away in a car accident. My aunt hated me and... Here we are."

I hug her tight to calm her down.

She pulls away after sometime and gestures me to walk with her.

"Why did they beat you this time?" I ask.

"They found out I went to the prom, I had lied that I was going to work."

"You work?"

She laughs nervously.

"3-4 jobs every day. You think my aunt gives me money?"

"A lot of your clothes look expensive." I say.

She shrugs.

"You get stuff when you're a bully."

I gape at her.

"What? Those kids are rich as fuck, 20 dollars ain't hurting 'em."

"Whoa."

"I also steal my sisters' clothes sometimes, I get beaten, but it's worth it."

"I have so many questions right now."

She laughs nervously again.

"Ask away, I don't have anything to lose anymore."

"Why're you a bully? I mean, you said you get bullied by your sisters and aunt-"

"I don't want to be that stereotypical fairy tale princess, okay? I don't want to be that pitiful little girl."

"That's fair...." I say and nod.

"You are really strong Y/N." I say after a few moments of silence.

She gives me a weak smile.

"You don't have any idea about all of this, do you?" She asks and laughs.

"Not really. I admit. "I can't even imagine going through any of that."

"Of course you don't." She laughed. "you always had everything you wanted, didn't you?"

"Yeah." I say.

"Your parents have a good marriage?"

"Hmm..." I say. "they're mostly away on business trips and stuff, but it's nice whenever they're around."

"Gosh, I'm jealous." She says. "Why'd you become a fuckboy?"

"It wasn't because I was depressed or whatever... I just... I started having fun."

She laughs. "And you think I'm bad."

I hit her playfully.

"That hur- achoo!" She stops and sneezes.

I chuckle.

"Kyeopta." I mutter and take my jacket off. I hand it to her.

"Take it."

"You'll be cold if I do." She says

"I still have full sleeves, you- you don't even have sleeves!" I notice. "Why're you wearing sleeveless dresses in the middle of winter?!" I chide.

"Woah, calm down. I didn't have anything else." She says and takes my jacket.

"So...are you going back to your aunt's house?" I ask worriedly.

"Yes, I mean, where else can I go? she mutters.

"You can.... stay with me if you want." I say hesitantly.

"Jeez, Jimin...Thank you, but I can't." she says.

"Please Y/N. I insist." I request her. "It's like a peace offering for what I did."

"I've already forgiven you, Chim."

"Y/N! I want you to stay! I don't want you to go back there and get hurt."

She stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing... It's just... It's been so long since I felt like someone cared about me."

"I care about you." I say and stare back.

She smiles thinly and takes a step closer to me. She raises her heels to reach my height and pecks me on the tip of my nose.

I feel color rising to my cheeks.

"So you'll stay?" I ask.

"Yeah." She nods. "And wait, are you blushing?" she asks with an eyebrow raised.

"No! i-it's because it's cold." I quickly say as she laughs and teases me.

-At Jimin's mansion gate-

"Woah!" she says with wide eyes.

"You live here?" she asks me.

"why would I bring you here then?" I ask.

"Right." she says still shocked.

"Let's go inside then." I say and she nods.

"You can sleep in here tonight." I say pointing at a room and she nods.

"And....where is your room?" she asks.

"Why do you wanna know that?" I smirk.

She hits my shoulder and says "Where will I go if I want any help, you pervert?"

"My room is next to yours." I chuckle as she blushes and rolls her eyes.

-Time skips to night-

I am in my room, scrolling through my phone.

"I should check on Y/N." I say to myself and make my way to her room.

"Y/N are you awake?" I say as I knock at the door.

No response.

"Maybe she is asleep." I say to myself.

I slowly open the door.

"Woah! She looks like an angel when she is asleep." I admire her in a low tone not wanting to wake her up.

I slowly sit on the bed and caress her hair.

She opens her eyes slowly. "Jimin...? what are you doing here?" she asks in a sleepy voice.

"I just came to check if you need anything." I say.

She sits on the bed, rubbing her eyes.

"You look beautiful when you are asleep." I say and she blushes.

I move my face towards hers and stare at her lips then I turn my gaze to her dreamy eyes.

Suddenly, she attaches her lips with mine and I give in.

I lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she lets me in. She responds, pushing her tongue in my mouth.

I push her, so she's lying on the bed again and lay on top of her. I pull her t-shirt off and trail kisses down her collarbone as she runs her hands around my body.

I slowly unhook her bra as she plays with the hem of my shirt and pulls it off.

I kiss her passionately and pull her pants off.

I spread her legs wide open with my knee and rub her core as she arches her back and moans in pleasure.

I slide her soaking panties down and lick her core. She groans as I move my tongue through her folds, her hands gripping my hair tightly. I suck on her clit, nibbling on the swollen flesh. I slowly insert a finger, then another one. I go faster with each finger and she turns into a moaning mess.

I lick my fingers as she comes all over them and kiss her.

"My turn." She pulls away and says before pushing me against the headboard.

She marks my neck and I moan as she smirks against my skin.

She pulls my trousers and boxers off and places butterfly kisses along my inner thighs.

She runs her finger down my member, making me shiver.

"No teasing." I moan through clenched teeth and she gives me a fake innocent look and slowly licks my clit, making me arch my neck.

"Y/N." I say warningly and she grins.

She takes me in completely and I throw my head back. Her head bobbing up and down as I grab her hair tightly and moan her name in pleasure.

I feel myself getting closer to reaching my climax as she continues deep throating me, her hands cradling my balls.

My member twitches and I come inside her mouth. She swallows and pulls away, giving me one of her classic shit eating grins as she wipes the liquid dribbling on her chin with the back of her hand.

"Good girl." I say and pull her on my lap, pulling her into a passionate kiss.

She pulls away and looks at me. "I need you."

I raise an eyebrow as my lips form a teasing grin. "What was that?"

"No way in hell." She tells me as she realises what I mean.

"Alright then-" I say and move her off me.

"Ugh- okay, fine!" She says and I grin again, gesturing her to do it.

She takes a deep breath, her jaw clenched. "Please."

"See? that easy." I say and hover over her.

"Just shut up and fuck me." She says and I chuckle.

"Ready?" I whisper and she nods her head.

I insert myself and wait, giving her time to adjust.

"J-Jimin..." She whimpers.

"Yeah, babygirl?"

"More..."

I smirk and start thrusting as she gasps into a moan.

She presses her lips against mine and kisses me passionately.

She shrieks as I slam into her harder than before.

I keep thrusting, going faster as she moves her hips rhythmically.

"I'm close" She whispers.

"Me too, baby."

She flips us over and kisses my neck as praises roll off my tongue.

Soon enough, we both reach our climax and she collapses next to me as we both pant, trying to catch our breath.

"I love you." She whispers.

My eyes go wide and I turn to look at her.

"I.... I love you too." I say, a smile of pure bliss spread across my face.

(Peg: What the literal fuck did we just write?

Lyni: I seriously don't know. It's terrible.

Peg: Our poor readers.)

-Time skip to morning sponsored by night apple-

"Jimin...?" I hear a voice.

"Yeah, mom?" I mumble sleepily.

My eyes shoot wide open as I realise.

"MOM?!" I yell and quickly turn my head to look at her. I mentally sigh in relief as I see Y/N wearing a t-shirt before realising it's mine and that I'm shirtless.

"Jimin what the hell...?" Y/N mutters and opens her eyes slowly..

"Oh my-" She yelps as she realises. She pushes me away and bites her lip nervously.

"Get dressed and come down, both of you." Mom says.

"Mom, listen, it's not what you think-"

"I know that it's exactly what I think, get dressed and come down." She says and leaves.

"Your parents were supposed to be here today?!" Y/N whisper yells.

"They weren't!"

"Oh no no no no no, are we in trouble?"

"You? No. Me? Loads."

She hits my arm. Not playfully this time. It hurts real bad.

I rub my arm and get dressed.

"Jimin, you motherfucking rat." Y/N glares at me as she stares at the hickeys on her skin.

"You weren't complaining when I gave them to you." I say matter-of-factly. And get hit again. "Ow! You left some on me too!" I protest which she chooses not to hear.

"This is absolutely great. Now I'm going to run out of concealer in a day." She mutters and continues glaring.

"Maybe you should let the hickeys be." I say and wink.

Ouch.

Both of us walk down nervously and I see Mom sitting in the living room.

We sit down on the couch opposite to her.

"Weren't you and dad going to come next weekend?"

"I thought I should come see you before we left for Paris."

"Don't tell dad about this." I plead.

"He already knows."

I turn to Y//N.

"It was wonderful knowing you Y/N, just remember that I'll always love you, don't forget me. And maybe we'll get to be together in our next lif-"

"Oh, cut it out." Mom says. And Y/N- does exactly what you're thinking.

"So." Mom breathes out. "What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Are you sure your not in this for the money?"

"Mom!" I say.

"Uh, No, ma'am."

"Then why?" She asks. "You can do so much better, why would you want to be with him?"

I gape at her.

Y/N looks like she's trying not to laugh.

"I don't know. Even the psychiatrist says I'm fine."

"You two are not funny." I pout and both of them burst out laughing.

"Okay, jokes apart." Mom says. "Do you two really have feelings for each other? Because I do not trust Jimin."

"Gee, thanks, mom." I mutter. "I- I like her. I do." I say and Y/N smiles a little, do does my mother.

"You?"

Her eyes tear up slightly but she puts on a smile anyways. "I- I guess he's the only one I have." She says in a low tone and shrugs.

I gently rub her hand as she blinks back years.

"Can I trust you with her?" She asks me.

"Isn't that something you should be asking her-"

"I'm pretty sure I treasure her more than you." She says and Y/N laughs.

Her smile fades away suddenly, like she just realized something.

"Wait, what do you mean he's the only you have?"

"I-" She pauses for a moment.

"You don't have to." I whisper.

She shakes her head.

"No, it- it's okay." She says and tells everything.

"You poor thing." Mom says and pulls her into a hug when she's done and Y/N cries on her shoulder.

"Listen, you don't have to go back. You can stay here." She says.

"No!" Y/N says. "No, I can't."

"Please?" I ask.

"Don't give me those eyes!" She says. "I can't!"

It takes a while but we finally manage to convince her.

"She better not be pregnant in the second week you two live together, mister." Mom says warningly.

"I don't know about that."

"I'll kick you so you'll never be able to have kids." Y/N says.

"You guys are harsh...."

-Time skip to a few years later sponsored by rrrrrap monsta-

Y/N pov

I'm in my room, brushing my hair and vibing to Love Story by Taylor swift.

"Romeo, save me! I've been feeling so alone!" I sing. "I keep waiting for you but you never come! is this in my head? I don't know what to think, he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said-"

Suddenly, Jimin grabs my shoulders and turns me around.

"Wha- Chim? you scared m- HUH?" I yell out, surprised as he gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring.

"Marry me, Y/N! you'll never have to be alone!" He sings, changing the lyrics. "I love you and that's all I really know! I'm only yours, go pick out a white dress! it's a love story, baby just say..." He waits for me to continue.

"Yes!" I shriek and throw my arms around him.

He lifts me off the ground and spins me around.

I kiss him as he lets me down.

He pulls back and grabs my hand, sliding the ring on my finger.

"How long have you been planning this?" I ask and rest my forehead on his.

"So long. I told you I can be romantic." He says and I chuckle.

"Pabo..."

"But you love me."

"I love you." I chuckle and peck him on the lips.

"Can't believe I'll be a husband soon." He mutters.

"And a father." I whisper.

His eyes go wide.

"What?" He gapes at me.

I smile.

He grins widely and looks at my belly and then in my eyes.

"Y/N..." He says disbelievingly. "Oh, I love you so much. We're going to make wonderful parents."

"I know." I whisper as tears stream down both of our faces.

"Well, we lasted 4 years." He says, making me laugh.

And my life was never better.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

747 8 12
Just a compilation of BTS (long and short) oneshots. (Mostly yoonkook) SLOW UPDATES (Cause it takes time to write this shit) Cross-posted on AO3 unde...
330K 7K 53
These can be innocent, fluffy, angst, smut, whatever you guys request! I will also do BTS ships!
655 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
48.1K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...