OBX Imagines

Door lilylogophile

A collection of short y/n stories based on Outer Banks. (Requests are open.) (Princess Part 2 Out Now🌶) Meer

Intro - Author's note.
Rafe Cameron - Morning sunshine
Topper Thornton - BFF's or Lovers?
John B - Carved Initials
Pope Heyward - Sleep tight.
Kie Carrera - Against the world
Rafe Cameron - Princess
Rafe Cameron - Different People
Topper Thornton - Love Sketch
Rafe Cameron - Sly Fox
JJ Maybank - Finally
John B - A Weekend Apart
Rafe Cameron - First date?
Pope Heyward - Spontaneous Kisses
Rafe Cameron - Morning Coffee
JJ Maybank - PROM
Sarah Cameron - Beachy Hair
Rafe Cameron - Birthday Cake
JJ Maybank - Kissed Cheeks + Bedsheets
The Coastal Venture
Rafe - Different People P2
Rafe - Princess P2 🔥⚠️
JJ Maybank - Two Hearts
Topper - Falling 🔥⚠️

JJ Maybank - Marshmallows

13.2K 130 51
Door lilylogophile

"Mine's not working!" Y/N moaned, pulling her burned marshmallow off the stick she was holding and throwing it into the fire.

Today was one of the few days that the Pogues weren't busy finding gold or outrunning the cops. The five of them, including Y/N, were sat around the fire roasting marshmallows.

"You're holding it too close." Kie said, pushing a new marshmallow onto Y/N's stick.

"Here, like this." JJ said, moving closer to her.

He held her arm gently, and guided her hand so that she was holding the stick slightly higher. The marshmallow began to heat up and turn crisp.

"Thankyou." Y/N said, blushing, as JJ removed his hand.

"No problem." JJ smiled, kissing her forehead, "Now, don't hold it there for too long or you'll burn it again."

It only took a few seconds before JJ's words became a reality.

"Oh, for God's sake!" Y/N groaned, picking the black specs from her overheated marshmallow. "How are yours turning out so perfect?!"

JJ rolled his eyes, chuckling at her. "I don't understand how you keep burning them."

Y/N glared at JJ, grabbing the marshmallow he was holding just before he bit into it. His head shot up and he tried to snatch the stick back, but she was already off her seat and running backwards. She laughed as JJ jumped up and ran after her.

"That's my marshmallow!" He yelled like a spoiled 2-year old. "Give it back!"

The other pogues laughed at the couple as JJ chased after Y/N, who was about to take a bite when he picked her up from behind. She giggled, kicking her legs about as she tried to escape his grasp.

She turned to face him, holding the stick in front of his face in defeat. JJ smiled a smug smile, and pulled the marshmallow off the stick with his mouth. He discarded the stick as he chewed, placing Y/N back on her feet.

"Don't worry." He said, "I'll make you your own in a sec."

"You better." Y/N replied, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. She placed a small kiss against his lips and smiled. "Can we go for a walk first?"

JJ nodded, shouting over to the group. "Hey guys! We'll be back in five!"

After multiple nods from the group, the couple made their way towards the beach.

"Are you okay?" JJ asked Y/N, taking her hand in his. "You're being extra quiet."

"I'm fine." Y/N replied, giving his hand a quick squeeze. "I was just enjoying the sea. You can always hear the waves better at night..."

They took a seat on the sand, a couple metres away from the tide. JJ noticed Y/N staring at him and sent a wink her way.

"Not gonna lie, I'd stare too." He joked, whipping his hair dramatically.

Y/N laughed, playfully punching his arm. JJ laughed too, pulling her into his side and resting his head above hers.

"Looks like it's a full moon tonight." Y/N said, resting her hand on JJ's leg.

"It's beautiful." JJ replied, looking down at Y/N.

"It is." She replied.

"Who said I was talking about the moon?"

"You're gonna say something cheesy aren't you?"

"Like what?!"

"Like, 'You're the only beautiful thing  here Y/N.'"

"For your information, I was talking about myself." JJ replied, smirking.

Y/N rolled her eyes, " You're such a tease JJ."

"Don't worry." He said, "You're beautiful too."

"Well, I already knew that."

JJ scoffed at Y/N's remark.

"I'm just messing." She laughed, turning to look at him. "Kiss?"

JJ placed his hand on the back of Y/N's neck and pulled her mouth to his, before pulling away again.

"That's it?" Y/N said jokingly.

"That's it? That's it?!" JJ exclaimed, rolling over and tickling the back of Y/N's knees.

"Stop! I'm sorry! I was jokkingggg!" She said between giggles. "I was-"

JJ's lips against hers stole the words from her mouth. She stayed silent, resting her hands on his upper back.. JJ pulled her closer, running his fingers through her hair. He eventually pulled back again, his eyebrows raised.

"Was that better?" He asked, rhetorically.

Y/N hummed in response, leaning backwards so that she was laying on the sand.

"Nope, come on!" JJ said, lifting her onto her feet. "I said we'd be back in five and it's been longer."

"I don't wanna gooo!" Y/N moaned, "We can stay here. They won't even notice!"

JJ chuckled, as he lifted her up and started walking back to the Chateau. Y/N didn't fight back, she just hung from his shoulder and huffed.

"I hate you."

"No you don't." JJ replied, approaching the group. "You love me."

He plopped her down next to the fire and sat down next to her.

"You still want that marshmallow?"

Y/N grinned, "Yes please..."

JJ hovered a new marshmallow over the fireplace, turning it slowly.

"So..." Pope started, "Where did you guys wander off to?"

JJ and Y/N shared a quick glance and both smiled.

"The beach." Y/N answered, "I wanted to listen to the waves."

Pope nodded in response, exchanging looks with Kie and John B.

"The waves." John B smirked, "Nice."

"What's going on?" Y/N was confused.

"I mean, the beach is right there." John B said, "We could see you from right here."

"Oh, yeah." Kie interrupted, "We definitely saw you guys."

"Are you sure the waves were what you were looking at?" Pope sniggered.

"Were you guys drinking while we were gone?" Y/N asked. She look at JJ quizzically.

"We saw you kiss is what we're saying..." Kie said quickly.

"Okay? And..." JJ shook his head at them, handing Y/N her marshmallow.

"That wasn't the first time?!" They said in sync.

"Are you guys okay?" Y/N asked, "You do realise people kiss each other when in a relationship... right?"

"Relationship?!" They exclaimed.

"Yes? You do know know what one of them is... right?" Y/N joked.

"Since when were you two dating?" Kie asked, "I mean, we all knew you were getting closer but we didn't know that you were official... Why didn't you tell us?"

"Yeah, my bad." JJ cut in, "I forgot to tell you guys.

"You forgot?!" They all shouted back, including Y/N.

"Oops?"

"Oops?!"

Y/N shook her head at her boyfriend, "JJ, babe, not cool."

"Sorry..." He said, blushing. "I just assumed they knew when I hugged you in front of them and stuff."

Everyone was silent for a minute. Then, John B stood up and walked over to JJ. He patted his on the back and smiled, "I can't believe you had the balls to ask her out. Well done man. Well done."

JJ grinned, high fiving JB. "Thanks man."

"Everyone grab a drink." John B said, raising his can. "To JJ and Y/N. The not-so-new couple of the group."

"Here, here!" JJ whooped, wrapping his arm around Y/N's waist.

And then they drank...

...

Author's note- Please request storyline ideas and characters for my next imagine in the comment section below. Thankyou x

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 14.1K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
8.6K 205 25
❝ 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙩𝙮𝙞𝙣�...
1.3K 8 6
Pretty much self explanatory. Just a bunch of random outer banks imagines either based on the show or little stories made up from the two brain cells...
1.6K 5 11
A Rafe Cameron Fanfic//