My Sister, Ciara Salvatore

By elenasxlvatore

Ciara Salvatore - or 'Hayley' as she calls herself now -Stefan's twin and Damon's little sister has come back... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome to Mystic Falls
Chapter 2 - Family Reunion
Chapter 3 - No Normal Vampire
Chapter 4 - Mikaelson Dinner
Chapter 5 - Date No. 2
Chapter 6 - Two K's in One Day
Chapter 7 - Hello, Kai
Chapter 8 - Letting Go
Chapter 9 - Dates
Chapter 11 - Drink Your Sorrows Away
Chapter 12 - Coming Back, and Leaving
Chapter 13 - Witches Friend
Chapter 14 - Finn Mikaelson, The Liar
Chapter 15 - How?
Chapter 16 - Kol's Psychopath of A Doppelgรคnger
Chapter 17 - Set Up With the Bitch
Chapter 18 - Plan A in Action
Chapter 19 - Karson, aka My New Boyfriend
Chapter 20 - Siya Later Karson, Hello Alexia
Chapter 21 - Delivering News
Chapter 22 - Off Goes the Humanity
Chapter 23 - Normal-ish
Chapter 24 - Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 25 - Meeting New Things
Chapter 26 - Surprising
Chapter 27 - Dance Night
Chapter 28 - Elijah Mikaelson
Chapter 29 - Goodbye
Chapter 30 - My Sister, Ciara Salvatore
Note #2

Chapter 10 - James the Asshole

225 10 3
By elenasxlvatore

"So, what kind of movie do you wanna see?" He asked as we waited in the long line for tickets.

"Something scary. So if I get scared you can hug me." I said with a giggle.
He smiled and looked at me. Kol's smile was too adorable, and I loved it.

"But what if I get scared?" He asked, sarcastically. He made that cute smile again.

"Go get your Mommy to hug you." I said. He shook at the thought of his mom. None of his siblings liked their mom, Ester. Or their father, but that doesn't matter.

We were finally at the start of the line, and I was so relieved. It seemed as if we were in that lines for years when we actually in it for 5 minutes.

"Two tickets for..." Kol started. Ignoring his voice, I looked at the door. Shit. I saw the last person I wanted to see walking through the double glass doors.

"Kol, hurry." I said as I saw the figure walk to the line to get tickets.

"Hold on." He said, slowly taking a twenty dollar bill out of his wallet. How much slower could he go?!

"No, Kol, it's James we have to go! He can't see us!" I whisper yelled. He grabbed the tickets as fast as he could. We quickly walked over to the counter and gave the man our tickets. The man slowly took our tickets and pointed us to the hall. Why is everyone being so slow today, this is an emergency!

We walked over to the theater and were early, which was worse. We walked up to the very top and sat down. We tried to hide when we saw the James walk into the theatre. Suddenly, he sat next to us.

"Oh, hey, Hayley. Is this your friend?" James asked. Shit. He was going to kill us.

"I'm gonna go." Kol said, walking out of the theater.

"Why were you with him?" James asked when he knew Kol was gone.

"Chill, James, we're just friends." I snapped.

"Fine. I trust you."

I got up and walked out. James was such a douche. Was he stalking us? But that was super awkward, especially since he made my 'date' leave.

"Wait, Kol." I said, running towards him.

"Ciara.. I don't think we should be together."

"No, Kol." I said, sympathetically. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he slapped it away. What was his problem?

"Yes, Ciara." He said, trying to walk ahead of me.

"So, wait, are you breaking up with me?" I asked. I didn't want to loose Kol.

"Who said we were ever dating in the first place?" He said, turning around and shrugging. He turned back around.

Damn you curse. Now I had no one, because I didn't want to be with James. I wanted to be with Kol. I texted someone I'd never think I'd text again.

Me: hey, can we meet and the bar and drown our sorrows in bourbon?

Kai: I thought you'd never ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 190 18
Emilia Delgado is Gloria's Oldest child. (step son of Jay Pritchett, Manny Delgado's Older sister) Her family is always having unique adventures, and...
9K 387 34
๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’…, ๐‘ฐ'๐’… ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’…. ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ'๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’” "The secrets wi...
8.1K 280 6
Madeline Catton Cousin to Felix and Venetia, her father is half brothers with their father. You've probably hear of Felix's cousin.....yeah that one...
361K 6.8K 160
Quotes to help you reflect or remember times from your life. VOTE | COMMENT | FOLLOW MY PROFILE | CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES