KAHO NA PYAAR HAI (Say You Lo...

Prakruti143 द्वारा

She is a simple girl, beauty with brain, she is kind and soft from inside but serious, strict and hardworker... अधिक

CHAPTER: 01
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER: 02
CHAPTER: 03
CHAPTER: 04
CHAPTER: 05
CHAPTER: 06
NEW STORY
CHAPTER: 08
CHAPTER: 09
CHAPTER: 10
CHAPTER:11

CHAPTER: 07

384 67 43
Prakruti143 द्वारा

Radhe Krishna

Let's start....

Next day

Swara and Sanskar came from office at afternoon only because they needed to attend Ragini's engagement. It's evening time, Sanskar was still working on something important in his study and Swara was getting ready in room for engagement. Swara opened her cupboard to chose her dress for the evening. She was checking party wear but suddenly her eyes fell on light sky blue designer saree which her Mom has given to her when she visited last time. She took out in her hand and caressed it with smile as it was beautiful saree.

"It's perfect match" She smiled herself while thinking something because she was going wear it first time infront if Sanskar and went to get ready. After 10 minutes she came back after wearing saree with round neck blouse and was standing infront of dressing table to wear other necessary accessories. She tied her hairs into a simple bun, wore bangles and matching earrings. She was going to tie mangalasutra but one pair of hands held it making Swara looked up to the mirror to see Sanskar who was standing behind her. They were so close to each other as his breathe was falling on Swara's neck increasing her heart beat with race for each second. She clutched her saree in her first to control her raising heart. Both looked into the mirror and had a beautiful eyelock. Soon it was broken by the cold wind which was coming from window. Sanskar averted his eyes and quickly tied mangalasutra making Swara blush more. She bent her head down to hide her red cheeks from Sanskar but Sanskar smiled knowing her blushing face.

"It's done" Sanskar stepped back after tying.

Sara looked up in the mirror to see herself. She was looking beautiful in saree. She never wore saree since she got married. Sanskar also looked at Swara in the mirror who was looking devine in saree. He was mesmerized by her beauty as she was looking most beautiful woman in the world for him. He even got surprised to see her in saree for the engagement function because as much he knew all wear western dresses but she wore saree but he liked it. Both were standing like that while looking at each other in the mirror. Their beautiful moment was disturbed by the knock on door. Sanskar went to open the door and opened to see Ramu Kaka who was standing at the door. After talking with Ramu Kaka, Sanskar came back.

"Sanskar, you get ready"Swara said and went out hurriedly to hide her blushing face from him. Sanskar looked at her confusingly by seeing her walking with fast step but shrugged his shoulders and went to get ready.
Sanskar came out after wearing suit but he was unable to do knot on tie so he was struggling to tie it. At the same time Swara came inside to call him.

"Sanskar, still you didn't get ready?" Swara asked him unbelievably because it's 40 minutes she left him to get ready but still he didn't.

"Swara, I couldn't able to make knot on this because I am not used to it" Sanskar said with irritated face while showing tie to her.

"Then you should have called me right? No....always you tried to do work yourself without anyone's help. Sanskar some times you need someone to help you not everytime you can able to do everything" Swara said with hidden meaning and came near to him. Sanskar was listening to her without a word. He understood her hidden meaning but said nothing.

"Give me?" Swara said forwarding her hand infront of him. Sanskar looked at her confusingly and Swara signed him to give tie making Sanskar realise. He put tie in her hand. Swara stood infront of Sanskar making his heart beat fast with her closeness. He turned his face not able to look at her because he was trying to control himself from her affect on him. She put neck tie around his neck and started to mske knot making Sanskar's breathe hitched in his lungs when her finger touched his body over shirt. Swara was already feeling worse with his proximity but she was controlling it somehow but Sanskar couldn't able to hold as he was feeling intoxicated by her closeness and her fragrance which was making him knocked off. He held his breathe to control his racing heart beat so that she couldn't heard. Swara finished tying and stepped back making Sanskar relief in sign. Swara looked at him who was looking Greek God in her eyes and handsome without his eye spectacle but he looked cute in spectacle only. She slapped mentally at her thoughts with chuckle. Sanskar combed his hairs and wore his glasses.

"Let's go" Sanskar said after coming near her who was standing still thinking about him, she didn't realise that Sanskar was not infront of her. Sanskar waved his infront of her with confused face by seeing her lost.

"Swara"Sanskar called her little loudly bringing Swara back into sense.
Swara looked at him who was looking at her confused look.

"Where you lost?" Sanskar asked her

"Nothing, come let's go" Swara said quickly and moved out immediately feeling embarrassed. Sanskar also went behind her. Both came down where Ramu Kaka was sitting at dining table while having evening tea.

"Kaka" Swara called him with bright smile on her face and Ramu Kaka looked up to see the most beautiful scene of his life where Swara and Sanskar was standing together, looking most beautiful couple in the world. His eyes filled with tears by seeing them together. All he wanted was to see Sanskar's happiness and now he was seeing but still there was no peace in Sanskar's life but he hoped for it soon because he believed in Swara that she would bring happiness in his life. Both came near him and Ramu Kaka got up from his seat by seeing them coming near. Both bent and took blessings from them. Ramu Kaka blessed them happily.

"God bless you both"Ramu Kaka said while caressing both heads with affectionate. Swara and Sanskar smiled.

"Kaka, we will be coming late so you have your dinner and sleep, don't wait for us" Sanskar informed him.

"Ok son, take care both of you" Ramu Kaka said. Both nodded their head and left to the venue where engagement ceremony was held.

Sanskar was driving the car and Swara was sitting beside him but her whole concentration was on Sanskar and she was taking glances at him. Sanskar's eyes were on road only but he was thinking something else since yesterday night, seems like he was disturbed by something. Swara wanted to talk with him but looking at his serious face she kept quiet. Sometimes she found him so mysterious and she wanted to ask him but he always pretended to be ok and like nothing happened. She wanted to ask Ramu Kaka but she held herself back because she wanted to listen it from Sanskar only. She could wait till  he could trust her completely and tell his problems but not by third person. Still her patience was going out of her hand by seeing him suffering inside. Suddenly she came out of her thoughts with sudden halt of the car and looked at Sanskar who stopped the car then at the outside where it was stopped infront of the gate of engagement venue. Sanskar came out from the car and gave car key to the security. He came to passsager seat side and opened the car door like a true gentleman. He forwarded his hand for her with bit smile and Swara smiled and put her hand on his and stepped down from the car. Both moved inside the venue as security guided them leading them to beautiful lawn which was decorated beautifully. As soon as both entered, Avni spotted them who was standing while inviting guest and came near with fast step while smiling brightly.

"Thank God! You came otherwise Ragini would have killed me. She was asking me to bring you to her room" Avni said while coming near Swara. Both hugged each other and Avni looked at Sanskar who was looking around.

"He is your PA right? What's his name?...I think Harsha."Avni asked her whispering near Swara's ear making Swara open her eyes widely as realisation hit her that she didn't introduced him to her. He hit her forehead for forgetting introducing him and cursed Ragini for not telling Avni about her marriage.

"Harsha"Swara called him and Sanskar turned towards them.

"He is handsome and cute, why don't you try on him, anyhow you don't have boyfriend also" Avni whispered to her before Swara could speak. Swara mentally slapped herself by seeing her.

"Avni, first listen to me" Swara said while giving her tight smile.

"He is Harsha, my husband"Swara said making Avni's mouth wide open in shock.

"What? Husband?"Avni asked her little loudly with wide eyes.
Swara closed her mouth immediately by listening her loud voice and looked around to see if anyone heard it or not.

"Avni, slow everyone will hear"Swara said removing her hand. Avni made faces by listening her as well as confused.

"Why?"Avni asked her with confusion.

"I will tell you later, first let's go inside"Swara said while dragging her inside.

"Arrey! Let me get introduced to him" Avni asked her but Swara didn't let her.
Sanskar also followed them with chuckle by seeing them. They came near where Ragini's family was present there and also with Laksha and his family was gathering together along with Singhania family.

"Maa" Avni called her mother Suman Chaturvedi. Suman who was talking with other ladies turned around and looked at Avni then her eyes caught Swara who was looking at her with smile.

"Swara" Suman got happy by seeing her and hugged her while pulling by pushing Avni littke. Avni looked at her mother with open mouth.
Swara chuckled by seeing Avni's reaction.

Suman broke the hug and caressed Swara's cheek lovingly.

"How are you Swara? It's been long time since I saw you"Suman asked her.

"I am fine Aunty. I really missed you so much"Swara said with puppy face making Suman smile. Then her eyes caught Sanskar who was standing at little distance.

"He is...?"Suman said while looking at Sanskar.

"Maa, he is Swara's Hu...."Avni was telling but Swara interrupted immediately.

"Aunty he is my friend Harsha"Swara said with while giving tight smile and looked at Avni and nodded her head in no. Avni understood and kept quiet. Sanskar was standing alone as Swara was talking with Suman. At the same time someone came and tapped his shoulder from behind making Sankar turned. Sanskar tuned and looked upto find Neil who was standing infront of him.

"Hello Mr. Harsha"Neil said with a smile.

"Hello Sir" Sanskar said back with light smile.

Neil was going to say something but Avni came there with Swara.
Swara got surprised by seeing Neil but then thought that might be family friend or business partners. But more confused by seeing Avni who held his forearm with smile by leaving her side.

"Avni, don't tell me he is your...?"Swara said with shocked face.

"Yes, you are right! he is my boyfriend Neil Singhania" Avni said with bright smile. Swara looked at her with shocked face.

"Then why didn't you tell on that day?" Swara asked her with fake anger.

"You also didn't tell me. It's even for both of us"Avni said whike shrugging her shoulders.

"Hello Harsha, you can feel free to talk here because I am not any boss or CEO, just a family member. You are Swara's husband then obviously you also became family member" Neil said making Avni and Swara surprised as well shocked.

"You knew? How?" Swara and Avni both asked him with shock.

"Yes, even before you came to my office, I knew about your relation. It's just that I haven't tell anyone"Neil said with chuckle.

"Thank you Mr. Singhania"Sanskar said with a small smile.

"Ohh common Harsha, don't be so formal. Call me Neil as I told I am not CEO here"Neil said again making Swara and Sanskar feel good by listening him.

"Neil, one more thing, don't tell anyone about us being husband and wife" Swara requested him.

"Don't worry Swara. Your secret is safe with me"Neil said with smile.

"Come let's go, I will introduce Laksha Jiju"Avni said and all moved towards their family.

"You also kept their martiage hidden from me right?"Avni asked Neil with fake anger.

"I wanted tell you but you were busy so I couldn't get a time to tell you, sorry"Neil said apologitically.

"I will see you later"Avni said while giving him glare and went with fast step leaving Neil behind.

"Lucky Jiju"Avni called Laksha who was standing while talking with his father and brother. Laksha turned back and looked at Avni, Neil and behind them found Swara and Sanskar.

"Ohh common Avni don't call me Jiju, just call me Lucky. I will feel old being called Jiju"Laksha said dramatically making Avni laughed at him.

"Ok ok Lucky, here meet my boyfriend Neil Singhania whom I told you about him"Avni said while showing Neil.

"Neil, this is Laksha Maheswari, my would be Jiju(brother in law)"Avni said while introducing Laksha to him. Niel looked at him for a second then smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Laksha"Neil said while forwarding his hand for handshake.

"Ohh don't be formal bro, soon we are going to be family. You can call me just Laksha" Laksha said while smiling.

"Nice to meet you too" Laksha said while shaking his hand back.

"Lucky, this is Swara my best friend and he is Harsha, Swara's friend"Avni said while introducing both.

"Hello"Laksha said and gave shake hand to Sanskar.

"You guys carry on. I need to check on Ragini. Come Swara" Avni told them and turned towards Swara who was looking at Sanskar.

"They will give company to him, don't worry"Avni said with chuckle by understanding Swara. Swara smiled and went with her.

"Dad and Bhai, he is Neil Singhania, CEO of KG Group and he is Harsha, my friends" Laksha introduced them to his family. Neil and Sanskar got amused by seeing Laksha who met them just 5 minutes before and introducing them as his friends but felt happy at the same time.

"Neil, Harsha, he is my Dad Durgaprasad Maheswari and my Brother Adarsh Maheswari" Laksha said while introducing them.

"Hello Uncle and hello bro" Neil and Harsha greeted them.

Durgaprasad greeted Neil with smile and them looked at Sanskar but he felt something emotional inside by seeing him because he resembled someone by looking at Sanskar.

"Your name..." DP asked him emotionally by caressing his one cheek making Sanskar as well all confuse because Laksha and Adarsh never saw his father being emotional like this and also so attached with anyone other than family.

"Harsha" Sanskar replied with calm tone but he was more confused by seeing his expression.

"Dad" Adarsh called him. DP composed immediately and smiled at them.

"Sorry, by seeing you I remembered my loved one that's why I got emotional"DP said with smile.

"It's ok uncle" Sanskar said with a small smile.
Soon Ragini's father Akash also joined them.

All got busy in talking something related to business but Durgaprasad eyes were only in Sanskar since he saw him. He wasn't sure but something was making him to believe his intuition. Soon they were called for ring exchange ceremony. Ragini and Laksha was standing in the middle infront of all. Avni brought ring and gave it to Ragini while Uttara, a little sister of Laksha brought a ring and gave it to Laksha. Both exchanged their rings and all blessed the couple for their great future and long life. Soon they were called to couple dance. Ragini, Laksha and Neil, Avni and Adarsh, Parineeta  went to dance floor along with other couples. Swara and Sanskar were standing at one side while watching their dance but suddenly Avni came there leaving Neil in the middle of dance. Swara got confused by seeing her coming near her but Avni pulled both Sanskar and Swara into the dance floor making them shock. Avni chuckled by seeing their reaction. They couldn't do anything but do dance. Sanskar gave a hand to Swara and Swara looked at his hand and placed her hand on his hand with smile. She put another hand on his shoulder and Sanskar held her through waist and another hand was holding her hand. Both started to move according to the music as it was slow melody music. Swara's heart beat was raising each second by feeling his proximity. Sanskar's also no less than her. Swara's breathe was uneven as his manly cologne was making her numb. She was feeling like she was in different world just two of them. Sanskar was feeling intoxicated by having her so close to himself but he was controlling himself as much as possible not to do anything in the heat of moment so that he could regret later. Both were dancing slowly while looking at each other eyes which were showing something about each other but not ready to express it out. They were so close to each other that their face was inch apart. Their breathes were mixing with each other by giving sensation in each other body. Soon music ended and Swara hurriedly ran out of the dance floor excusing herself before Sanskar could see her red painted cheeks because of blushing.
She directly went to washroom with fast beating heart. She entered inside the washroom and stood infront of the mirror while holding the wash basin in her hand so that she could support her weaken legs.

"Harsha, you are making me go crazy day by day in your love"Swara murmured herself with blushing smile. Suddenly someone put handkerchief infront of nose making her fell unconscious and dragged her towards the store room.

Here outside Sanskar was waiting for Swara as she messaged him that she was going to washroom. It's been 15 minutes still she was not returned which made him worried. He thought to check on her so he went inside the hotel and moved towards the ladies washroom. He waited outside near the washroom for five more minutes but still she didn't show up. He called her but it was showing switched off which made him more worried for her. He looked for any other woman's to ask about Swara but found no one there as all were busy in party. Sanskar without a second thought ran inside and checked washrooms but found no one. He got more worried and tensed about her. He hurriedly ran outside while trying to call her. He was searching everywhere with afraid that something has happened to her. He came out while searching for and he was sweating badly in fear and running. Neil who saw him running with worried face felt something was wrong with him and also found Swara was not with him. He hurriedly moved towards him without letting anyone know. Sanskar called security guard to check for Swara.

"Harsha"Neil called him from behind.

Sanskar stopped and looked back still trying to call Swara.

"What happened? You look worried?" Neil asked him with concern.

"Swara was not seeing anywhere"Sanskar said with worried tone and he was little panicking by not finding her.

"Harsha calm down, she will be here only"Neil tried to make him calm but Sanskar was not in right mind to listen him. Since yesterday he was disturbed by the news where he read the mail and now not seeing Swara was making him go out of mind at right now. He never felt like this after loosing his parents but she became most important part of his life. Then how could he preferred to loose her when he knew how much he loves her. Yes, he loves her so much and couldn't express it in his words but scared to express because of some reasons.

"How can I Neil?" Sanskar said with frustrated angry tone while running his hands through his hairs.

"Nothing will happen to her. She will be fine. Please trust yourself"Neil said while trying to make him cool who was looking more devastated. He searched everywhere in the lawn and inside the hotel but found her no where so he was more frustrated himself not able to protect her when he knew the situation very well.

"Sanskarrrr"Neil shouted with little loud voice making Sanskar come into sense who was acting like maniac.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

*So finally revealed that Neil and Sanskar knows each other😀.
So tell me how was the chapter? Do you like it or not.

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

49K 2.1K 14
from swaragini track ... but with many differences.. here swara is mad .. she lost her mental health bcz of accident. dida is her only support who ta...
129K 6.2K 34
A Swasan Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
81.8K 5.3K 42
SWASAN❤️ She is a simple girl born in middle class family whose father was working in tea estate in Darjeling. Her family is world for her but she lo...
77.6K 4K 23
Sanskaar Maheshwari lost his parents and fiancee in a car accident years ago. He is left behind with his sister whom he raises as a delicate darling...