Mikey's Twin

By Dakuine

Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
• Extra Chapter • For Hanemiya Kazutora
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5 (Double 11)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author Apologies
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Ending 1
Ending 2(With Baji)
Summary Of Sequel To Mikey's Twin

Chapter 42

879 31 5
By Dakuine

Note for readers who didn't see previous chapter. There won't be a sequel, the story will be ending soon. I thank you all for this long journey ㅠㅠ.

TW: lemon and killing

Kazutora tied his hair into a ponytail as he walked into his living room, his mother doesn't even raise her head to look at him as he leaves the house, rolling his eyes at her for being a useless parent.

She never remembers his birthdays, but why should he think of that now. Maria is waiting for him after all~

He walks down the stairs quickly as he sees a normal black car outside as the car window rolls down and he sees her gorgeous face looking back at him without a mask. This time her eye color is turquoise, must be contact lenses it seems.

"Shuni~" he calls for her as the door automatically opens itself as he slides inside and wrapped his hands around her bare shoulders like they were close.

"Listen, when we get in, we hold hands alright?" She says as Kazutora nods obediently, like a dog. Perhaps being away from his friends for 4 years of his life really has made him clingy to anyone who gives him attention.

Especially since his parents neglect him all the time.

"And you'll pretend to be my fiancé, after some time when Mr Himura says the hidden code, they'll be killed. So you can drop the act alright?" She ask as Kazutora still smiles at her.

His heart ached, he really liked her, but what they're doing now is just an act. And not to mention, she's still in love with Baji, most likely.

Wait, she doesn't know Baji is alive..... he'll keep her to himself for now. After all, they'll soon be reunited.

So he would just be selfish for now. Baji can wait.

Kazutora squeezed his hands tightly around her, holding her to himself as Shuni doesn't say a word about him hurting her.

She was used to pain after all.

"All right, we're here." Shuni said as the driver opens the door for her and she steps out. Her revealing outfit which matched her tattoos perfectly catching the sight of many others outside the club as Shuni flashed her fake ID for the bouncers while holding Kazutora's arm to her chest with both of her hands like a loving couple.

Kazutora blushed as his hands were between her breasts as the bouncers return her the black card after she flashed them a charming smile. The people in the queue groaned as they still have to wait while Kazutora glares at the bouncers who got her smile.

He wanted her to smile at him too, no matter how fake it is.

She released her hold on his arm as she takes the lead and holds his hand, pulling him along through the crowded area. He stares at her bare back as there was no scar from when he stabbed her back then.

Then his gaze travels her to plump ass as he immediately averted his gaze when she turns to look back at him.

She gives him a small smile and looks away. (Kazutora exe has stopped working)

"Hanemiya? Please move." He hears her call to him as he blinks and starts moving again. Shuni signs.
She was to call him by his last name and he has to call her Saeko, a fake name as she had to hide her identity.

She shows some guards her ID again as they immediately let her up the stairs to the VIP area.

"Mr Himura, Mr Ota. We're here." Shuni says with a fake voice as the client, Mr Ota ogles at her chest that was barely covered by her black dress.

Kazutora immediately thinks of skinning the man alive and spraying acid and salt over him or letting him die in the worst way possible. Maybe he'll start by pulling out his eyes.

He watches Shuni introduce herself as Himura's niece and they sit down on a separate couch.

Still, Ota did not stop ogling at her even after she said Kazutora is her fiancé.

Kazutora watches the way Shuni lifts the cocktail to her mouth as she drinks the turquoise liquid that matched her eyes. The way her throat bobbed and how she licked her lips... he watched it all.

"All right then. Reiji, it's my niece's birthday in a week. Would you like to attend?" Mr Himura says with a stoic look after he had been rejected his business offer.

Both Shuni and Kazutora tensed as they knew that was the hidden code.

Before the perverted man could say yes, Himura's guards had sliced the man's guards' necks as Shuni's turquoise eyes were the last thing Ota saw as she knocks the side of his head with a baton that Kazutora didn't know she had.

The fat man falls unconscious as Shuni throws the baton to the ground.

"We'll deliver him to the client. He's none of our business now." Mr Himura said to his guards as he looks to Shuni.

"And you. You can have fun with the boy if you want. Be back home by noon tomorrow." He says as he leaves with his guards, walking to another area of the second level to a lift as Shuni turns to look at Kazutora.

"Shun-" her face was red, huh?

"Kazutora..." she whispered, before stumbling into him as he catches her. She breathed softly as her body was burning up slowly. "The driver is outside. Hurry..." she whispers. Kazutora scoops her up as she was in bridal style in his arms.

What is wrong with her?

"Drive us back to his house." Shuni orders the driver as he nodded his head.

Shuni makes a soft moan as her eyes flutter open and she stares at Kazutora's face closely. The male didn't know what to do as she stares at his neck where his tiger tattoo was.

She stares at it for a while before she opens her mouth and bites at the spot.

"Shuni!" Kazutora yelps as the driver sees what they were doing through the mirror in the car and pretends he's deaf and doesn't know what's going on behind him.

She licks his neck slowly and lazily as she grinds herself against him.

"Kazu...oh....what am I doing with banana hair boy again?" She whispers as he feels a bit insulted. It must have been that drink she had just now, which could be the only reason for her weird behavior.

Her hands slapped down on both sides of his face as she looks at him with half lidded eyes.

"Such a attractive face. I'll eat you up later." She mutters as Kazutora feels nervous with what she was saying.

Eat me up? Is she going to abduct me to her hidden place and eat my flesh? Nooo, Baji, I don't want her anymore. Save me! Kazutora thinks scared as she murmurs some incoherent stuff.

"Oh we're here already.... thanks." Shuni mutters as the driver nods. Kazutora supports her out of the car as he brings her up the stairs. Thankfully his mother wasn't in the living room as he placed the white hair girl on his bed.

"Lock the door." She orders as Kazutora locks it and stands beside it innocently.

She sits back up from her lying position on his bed as she narrows her eyes at him. Her vision clearing up as she slips out of her high heels and walks towards him.

She pulls him by his tie as she forced him onto the ground, kneeling before her as she cups his chin and stares into his eyes. He stares at her enthralled by her beauty as his left hand travels to her back.

"I wonder what to do with you..." she whispers as she bends down and kissed him.

Her tongue parted into his mouth as he let her in willingly with her tongue exploring the interior area. Kazutora made a slight moan as she began eating him out, licking his saliva as he melts in her hands. She tasted like vanilla, sweet and tasty as Kazutora kiss her back with equal vigor. The taste of her made him excited as she nibbles on his lower lip.

"C-can you use your fingers to touch me? I feel really bothered after I had that drink." She whispered with a red face, guiding his hands to her hips as Kazutora rubs his hands up and down her back, kneeling before her and kissed her. His hand travels to her nether regions as he took off her underwear.

He takes the black piece of cloth to his nose and sniffs it, making Shuni weirded out as he places it on the ground, his golden eyes stared at her mischievously as she takes out her colored lenses. The face reminding him of Mikey's but he didn't care as his fingers probed at her vaginal area.

He messaged her clit slowly as his other free hand reaches to squish her breast through the dress.

"Hulll....." she pants and moans, Kazutora inserts two fingers into her soaked area as she whines at him for not letting her adjust. Their gazes met one another as they enveloped in a kiss again.

Kazutora's fingers begin to pump in and out of her as she moans in their kiss. Kazutora tries to cover that moan, as though he could eat it up. His hand pulled down the top of her dress, squeezing her hardened nipples as she doubled over, panting as Kazutora sped up his fingering.

"How do you feel to be fucked by my fingers huh?" Kazutora whispers into her ear as her face was red. The stoic and calm Shuni, now disheveled and a moaning mess, oh how he loved it, ruining her cold facade as she mewls in pleasure.

Her hair was messy as she laid on his bed, her legs spread out before him as he fingered her relentlessly.

"Kazu, I'm going to cum soon." She whines, her feet shaking as she squeezes her thighs together but he takes his hand out, disappointing her.

"I was wondering..."

"Wondering what?"

"If I could lick you?"

"Huh?"

"It's more pleasurable that way, Maria." Kazutora says her old name awkwardly as he parts her legs. She blushed as her most intimate parts of her body was fully exposed to his eyes.

Immediately, she regrets it, Kazutora was too good at fucking her with his tongue. Kazutora began to eat her out, sucking on her clit and nipping it a few times while his tongue intruded into her tight walls.

"You're so tight." He murmurs, tongue twirling over her clit as she gasp in pleasure, covering her mouth as her moans were muffled. Although he was annoyed with her covering her mouth, he didn't stop her as she came, her juices leaking all over as he gave it one final lick.

She laid on the bed tiredly as her blank eyes stare at Kazutora who was unbuckling his belt as he freed his hard member.

"Sit on the bed," she orders, Kazutora obeyed as she kneels on the floor, her breasts spilling out from her tight dress as Kazutora bends down to play with one. She swatted his hands away.

"So do you want me to blow you or fuck my breasts?" She asked him, Kazutora takes his hair out of his ponytail as he cups her face gently, his thumb smearing the pink gloss on her lips as she stares at him eagerly.

"I'll fuck your breasts I guess." He says with a perverted grin, he bends down to kiss her again as Shuni takes his suggestion and lubricated her breasts with her spit. He watched as her breasts wrapped around his hard dick.

She licked some of his pre-cum off, kissing it while teasing him as she rolled her breasts up and down, making him moan as she suckled the tip of his hard and swollen dick.

Tears of pleasure leaked out of his eyes as he panted in pleasure. "Shuni please, slow down." He cries as she ignores him, "I haven't done it in years." He admits making her stop as he looks back at her with teary eyes.

"Slow down." He murmurs, he looked really innocent, nothing like a killer who murdered her eldest brother.

She didn't care as she shook her head, Kazutora trembled as she continued but at a slower pace, milking moans out of him as he breathed heavily. Soon, he came all over her breasts as he stares at the tattoos on her body then at the white semen coating her breasts.

She stroked him slowly, squeezing the last of his semen out as she lifted her hands which were covered full of the white substance to her mouth. Shuni made sure to make eye contact with him as she licked it up.

"Hahaha!" She laughs, startling him.

"You haven't done it in years. Why not? You're a big pervert aren't you? You were staring at my ass just now." She asked him as he cradles her face and pulled her into his lap, hugging her from behind, he buried his face into her shoulder as she felt concerned with his sudden behavior.

Something wet dripped down her back as she looked and saw him crying.

"Kazu..." she whispers, "I really liked you..." he admitted.

"I liked you the very first day I saw you, but you were with Baji already," he avoided her question as he knows he'll never get a chance like this again.

His eyes peered into hers as she wipes a stray tear away, he scoops her up suddenly as he carries her to his toilet.

They stood there, not looking at one another as warm water landed down on them, Kazutora's hands wrapped around her waist possessively as she strokes his head that was on her shoulder, both of them quiet.

The male behind her was touched starved as she thinks about her life and how to sort it out.

TBC

Close to 2400 words lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.2K 27
A sweet childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines...
617K 33.1K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
51.3K 1.4K 49
first of all this is just an idea that pop up in my head please I will continue the other story what will happen if you got reincarnated in anime but...
210K 7.4K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...