middle school; tsukishima kei

By BON111E

sequel to "secret girlfriend." prepare for drama. cover art by aya takano <3 lowercase intended fem!read... More

sequel
a warm welcome
4'11
ex best friend
ig
first date

beach day arc !

2.2K 96 113
By BON111E

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚📱⇦ y/n's pov ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ *:・゚

[karasuno volleyball]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

guys

we finally have some
time off from school

we HAVE to go
to the beach 😩

kei
is this just an excuse
for u to check out all
my friends 🤨

not ALL of them
just kiyoko 🌝

kei
goddamn it y/n

tanaka
well you can count
me in on that💪🏽

daichi
since it's summer i
guess i have time to
hangout with you guys
daichi
count me in :)

ew get out of here old man
don't you have "college"
things to prepare for 🙄

y/n has kicked daichi out of the gc.

sugawara has left the gc.

asahi has left the gc.

kiyoko has left the gc.

y/n has added sugawara to the gc. 

y/n has added kiyoko to the gc.

sugawara you can stay
as long as you like
😁💗💗
kiyoko you're not going
anywhere 😁🔪💞

sugawara
what about asahi??

it's not my fault the author
didn't include him that much
in the first book 🙁

ennoshita
yea even i got more
screen time 🤣

kenny
i'm joining and kuroo is too

no

kei
no

kenny
too late 🙃
kenny
and he's bringing friends 👍🏼

oh...
yay

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌑*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚

"what the hell are you wearing?" kei gaped at his girlfriend as she exited the women's bathroom. she, along with kiyoko and yachi, had gone to change in it to avoid helping the guys set up their spot.

he stomped over to her and covered her revealing parts with his hands. "this is a beach.. did you think i was gonna wear sweats or something..." she pried his hands off her as she flaunted her body, teasing him.

"y/n, people are staring." he groaned, trying his best not to openly stare at his girlfriend as she swayed her hips, walking away from him.

"well duh. look at me." she winked at a couple who had just passed by. they tripped over each other, as they continued to watch y/n, completely mesmerized. "wait, kei what are you doing-?"

her boyfriend had had enough of her antics and picked her up over his shoulders, ironically getting even more stares. he plopped her into a beach chair, next to kuroo, covering her body with a towel.

"sit here. and don't move. i'll be right back." he pointed his fingers at the girl as she huffed, kinda turned on by his overprotectiveness. "kuroo watch her till i get back. and don't try anything." he sneered, storming off to god knows where.

"hey y/n~" kuroo flirted, not getting the hint as y/n continued to ignore him, picking at her fingernails. "you look hot."

"i wish i could say the same about you." she replied, her nose in the air as she surveyed the group that had chosen to tag along with them for the day.

"ouch- that one hurt." he put his hand over his heart, feigning pain as he laughed, "yo bokuto! where's akaashi? i heard he was bringing the goods." his emphasis on 'goods,' perked up the girl who was sat watching the interaction.

"no idea," bokuto shrugged, turning to hinata who was asking to have a game of beach volleyball, "maybe his car broke down."

"who's akaashi?" the girl asked, interested peaked at the mention of the plug.

"he's a friend of a friend." kuroo shrugged it off, "you'd like him though." he suddenly laughed, "yeah you'd definitely like him."

"hey y/n!" a loud voice shouted, breaking them from their conversation. immediately knowing who it was, the girl stood up, dropping the towel that had previously been hiding her body.

"shoyo hinata?" the girl ran up to the orange man, hugging him, as he stammered, scared shitless of the basically naked girl in front of him.

"h-hey y-y/n, just wanted to ask i-if you w-wanted to play some volleyb-ball." he stuttered, avoiding looking at her as his face turned bright red.

"i would love to!" she smiled widely, making the orange-haired boy ten times redder. "i don't really know how to play though..." the girl admitted sheepishly. stupid boyfriend, cant even teach me his own sport.

"i-i can t-teach you." he began before a volleyball hit him square in the face.

"oh my god! shoyo are you okay?!" the girl turned to look at the person who had hit her poor friend, only seeing an amused kageyama.

"oi! blue bitch, did you do this?" her sudden agressiveness wiped away the small smile that had been placed on his face. "you little-"

"y/n it's okay! i'm fine, really!" the small boy tried to convince her, hoping he'd be able to stop her before she'd end up drowning his other friend in the ocean. "why don't we just play?" he pointed over to the small cluster of shirtless guys who were setting up the net.

"let's see we have bokuto, tendou, kuroo, yamaguchi, in one team." the girl listed off one side of the net, "and hinata, kageyama, kenma, noya, and this really tall guy. along with myself as the second team." she finished off. staring up at the giant in front of her she asked, "excuse me sir, how tall are you?"

kenma snorted at the word 'sir,' before responding for him. "that's lev haiba. he's 6'4."

"hello, i am russian." he put his hand out for her to shake. the girl quickly shook it, her mouth still agape.

"woah, you are so cool." she turned to hinata, "have you seen this guy sho? he's so unique!" the grey haired male reddened at the odd comment, kenma laughing even harder now.

"alright shorties, let's get this match started!" kuroo called them over. the net was finally up and ready for the players to begin.

"wait but there's an odd number-" the girl was cut off by the sound of two people bickering. her attention was shifted to a pair of guys. one with black hair and the other was a brunette.

"sorry for being so late." the brunette sighed as he stretched, his attention completely focused on the h/c girl in front of him the second they made eye contact. "and who might you be?"

"y/n l/n. who are you?" the brunette laughed whilst his black haired friend rolled his eyes.

"oh... you're being serious." the brunette stopped laughing the second he realized she wasn't some sort of fan girl trying to 'play it cool' in front of him. "i'm oikawa. tohru oikawa. you might've heard of me." he continued speaking as he positioned himself in front of the girl, in the middle front of the net. he smirked as he eyed her up and down.

"are you some sort of tiktoker or something?" laughter was heard all around from the guys as the girl continuously managed to hurt the boy's ego.

"i am offended-"

"quit the chatter and let's play some ball!" bokuto set the ball up and served, successfully cutting off their conversation.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌑*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚

"wow y/n you sure are amazing at volleyball!" yachi fanned the girl as she gulped down some water. "you totally destroyed bokuto!" the blonde girl giggled as she turned to see a sulking bokuto who was being comforted by kuroo.

"you really are a natural y/n!" hinata gushed at his friend. offering her his own water, which she quickly accepted, downing it all in three massive sips. "your serves are god-like! totally gave oikawa a run for his money-"

"i need to go take a shit. brb." the girl stood, interrupting an extremely hyper-talkative hinata.

she had lied, she was going to check on tsukishima since it had been over an hour since she had last seen him. he had left her with kuroo but was abandoned by the flirty bastard the second a group of college girls had set up their stuff next to them.

"oh fuck me-" y/n rubbed her forehead as she stared up at the body she had crashed into. stood in front of her was someone she had never seen before. he had short black hair, a suprised expression plastered on his face as he dropped whatever he was holding onto the floor.

"sorry about that." the boy mumbled, quickly picking up the items he dropped.

"here let me help." she began picking up the small objects, realization quickly setting in as she realized what they were. "holy shit-"

her sound was muffled by his hand being pressed against her mouth. he collected his joints, releasing his grip on her mouth, "i'll give you one if you don't tell anyone about this." he shoved it into her hand, helping her to her feet as he warily searched around in case of any nearby cops that would be roaming the beach.

"hey, i think i've heard of you before." she pondered on his name, which if she were correct, she would have heard from bokuto and kuroo's conversation earlier.

"i'm keiji akaashi. it was nice to meet you." he began to walk away, only to be held back by y/n.

"can you help me look for my boyfriend first? i can help you look for the group after. i'm y/n by the way," she introduced herself, "trust me, you won't be able to find them without me." she lied, she did want someone to help find her boyfriend but he could have totally spotted the group if he just rounded the corner.

luckily, however, he believed in her lie and agreed to help her with her quest.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*🌑*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"tall and blonde you say? that looks like him." akaashi pointed to the back of tsukishimas head, who was just outside of a slurpee stand.

the two had been walking around the beach for around twenty minutes, lost in conversation. it had almost seemed like they had forgotten what they were originally looking for but out of sheer luck they spotted the girl's boyfriend in the sea of people.

"oh my gosh, that is him! hey kei-" she stopped herself from calling out his name as she spotted the employee he was talking to. she was wearing a revealing outfit, which y/n wouldn't have minded if she hadn't been pressing herself against him.

and he seemed to be enjoying it. from afar y/n could see his smile as the two conversed. flirty giggles leaving her mouth as he continued speaking.

"he must be one hell of a comedian." akaashi spoke as he watched the employee and the girl's boyfriend flirt.

"i'm gonna beat the shit out of him."

"you cant beat up a poor worker- wait did you say 'him?'"

"yes. i don't care about that girl. if anything, she could do better." y/n scoffed with half a mind of storming up there and slapping her boyfriend senseless.

"no way he could do better than you." akaashi nudged her shoulder, trying to pry her eyes from the scene in front of her. "cmon, let's go get... high." he pulled her away from the bush they were hiding behind.

leading her away, he carefully placed a hand on her waist, convincing himself it was just to make sure she wouldn't run away and try and beat up her poor boyfriend.

she let out a huff, resting her head on akaashi's shoulder as he lit up a blunt, passing it to kuroo who whooped, stupidly dancing around the campfire they had built as the sun had finally started to set.

he felt the girl shiver. glancing around to make sure no one was looking, he quickly handed her his team jacket, the black and yellow reflecting off the white as she pulled it over her body.

he boldly wrapped an arm around her shoulder, relaxing once he realized she was getting herself comfortable. she closed her eyes as she took an inhale to the blunt that had now been passed to her.

sitting up suddenly from their comfortable position, the girl stretched. akaashi looked away as he tried to hide his red face, the campfire not helping a bit as it light up his face.

"can you take me home?" the girl questioned. placing a hand on the boy's thigh. he gulped, nodding stiffly. looking to see if anyone had seen them leave, he thought to himself, how the hell am i gonna explain this to bokuto.

🏷 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚
,,a/n" just to clear up any confusion: they are not on summer break ! think of it as a three-day weekend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 22.1K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
88K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 26.8K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...