Eighty Butler's Little Wife (...

由 krudo10

Yuanyuan is the last life steward system in the future world. After 5023, all mankind has entered the era of... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Ending

Chapter 43

2K 65 0
由 krudo10

    Looking at the contents of the classic version, Xiao Li couldn’t put it down, sighing and agreeing with Director Lin’s words: “This author is really a treasure. It would be great if such a good comic is changed into a cartoon.” From

    the perspective of a professional, I went again. Looking at the work "Future World", you will discover its greater value. If the future world can be adapted, it will definitely achieve good results.

    Lin Wei had this idea for a long time. From the first time he noticed "Future World", he had the idea of ​​wanting to realize an animated version of this work, but it was because this work is too good, if not enough It’s difficult to achieve the desired level of funds. Some special effects are very expensive. Of course, a cartoon can be made at a low cost, but I always feel that I’m sorry for the author’s brains and ruined this good movie. work.

    And now this work is getting more and more popular, and more and more people are paying attention. Once the animation version is changed, more people will follow. Everyone expects the animation version to be better and better. If you can’t get a qualified work, then There is no way for the audience to explain, and it is necessary to make a long-term plan to make an animated version.

    Lin Wei looked at Xiao Li, who was already fascinated, and asked, "Xiao Li, how much money do you think is needed to adapt "Future World"?"

    Xiao Li came back to his senses when he heard the words, and saw the expression of Director Lin. As I thought, I also think that this work has the potential to be converted into an animated version, but this is a very real problem.

    This work is a science fiction theme, which is very different from ordinary works. Needless to say, special effects must be used in many places, and the production cost will also increase a lot. The plot of this comic strip is very long, so the cost of the entire production process is even greater. High, the price is definitely not affordable by ordinary enterprises.

    Thinking of this, Xiao Li calmed down, hesitated for a while, and tried to compare two fingers: "Twenty thousand?" Twenty thousand is already a very high price, and all the works of their studio are not so high. The price of 20,000 yuan is already the top quotation in the market today.

    Lin Wei sighed and shook his head. He did not agree with what Xiao Li said, "It is estimated that only 15 episodes can be made for 20,000 yuan. If you want to seriously finish this "Future World", you will need at least ten.

    Ten thousand yuan.” After hearing this, Xiao Li was shocked. One hundred thousand yuan is too much. He may not make one hundred thousand in his life, and it is still the minimum standard. If this project is really produced, it will definitely be Huge, but such a big project, will investors really take a fancy to it?

    "This funding is really too much, and it is difficult for ordinary enterprises to afford it. If it is said, it will be astronomical."

    Lin Wei said: "As long as "Future World" is hot enough, it will be a matter of time before the animation version is changed. If you don’t move your mind, there will be other studios. But we hope that the quality is good enough to match the original style of painting. After many years in the future, when the audience looks back at this animation, I admire the level of not pulling across the original work."

    Xiao Li nodded: "Director Lin, as long as we have enough funds to support it, we can definitely do it."

    Lin Wei nodded tiredly: "When we get enough funds, I hope that I can win the right to adapt "Future World". I think these are too far away. This is not a simple matter. It is definitely the largest project ever."

    Xiao Li looked at the comic book in his hand and said to Lin Wei:" Director, can you let me see if the other five instincts of the Collector's Edition are all too good to look at, the popular edition is totally

    incomparable ." Lin Wei gave him a white look: "I didn't know who said it just now. The plots are all the same. Do you want to see you buy it now."

    Xiao Li said bitterly, "Good factory manager, if you don't remember the villain, just let me have a look. This is too expensive. I will send 50 dollars a month. It costs 6 yuan for this one and 36 yuan for six books. It’s really hard to buy a wallet for all."

    "Then be gentle, don't break it." Lin Wei frowned, and reluctantly gave the remaining five to Xiao Li. The comic book of the collection is so exquisite that it makes people feel good. It seems that he can't put it down, he bought it and wanted to collect it.

    This print is very valuable for collection, and the number of collector's editions is already small. After ten or eight years, it may become a rare thing, and it is very necessary to buy it for collection.

    Shen's small courtyard.

    Shen Huai received another mission to a remote mountainous area.

    Chen Yuan made two bottles of peanut chili sauce for him before he left. It’s definitely not as good as eating at home. There is no way to change this. Chen Yuan brand secret chili sauce, because it contains cooked peanuts, fresh chili and soybeans. There are more than ten kinds of ingredients such as sauce, apple, pear, green onion, ginger, and garlic. It tastes very fragrant and fragrant. It is delicious with any combination, which solves his food problem outside.

    Shen Huai is already used to it outside, so he doesn’t care about what he eats, as long as he can fill his stomach, but these two bottles of chili sauce made him realize for the first time that he feels that he is caring about going out and is valued by others. The taste is really good.

    Seeing the two bottles of chili sauce Chen Yuan gave him, she suddenly felt reluctant to eat.

    However, Chen Yuan repeatedly reminded: "The shelf life of chili sauce can last for up to ten days. You'd better eat it within these ten days, otherwise it will easily deteriorate."

    Shen Huai repeatedly agreed, sniffing and sniffing from the bottle. The scent of chili sauce from the mouth makes people drooling.

    "Okay, I see."

    Chen Yuan nodded and said: "We must return safely. My child and I are waiting for you at home, pay attention to safety and protect ourselves!"

    Sure enough, after she finished speaking, Shen Shen The Huai Happiness Index has increased a lot, and a happy atmosphere radiated in his eyes. Chen Yuan took the opportunity to pick up the luggage and hand it over, touched his hand, and absorbed all the energy.

    Because if you don't absorb it, the energy that can be absorbed by Shenhuai may be the next time, so you have to absorb it before you leave.

    Shen Huai waved his hand to Chen Yuan and the child, and then told Shen Mingyuan: "Mingyuan, when I'm not at home, I ask you to save more snacks and pay more attention to the safety of your home."

    Shen Mingyuan agreed: "Brother, I know, don't worry."

    Shen Huai sighed and watched Chen Yuan and the children look back three times and get into the military car. In the end, he reluctantly left, whenever he left home. It’s the most painful time when I’m in, but the hard-hearted people are actually homesick.

    Shen Huai is no exception, because every time he goes on a mission, he may encounter unknown dangers. What he is most worried about is the possibility that this is the last time he sees his relatives, and this time he goes out, he is very worried about Chen Yuan and his children. When I feel more complicated than usual.

    In the evening, the convoy had left Wucheng for more than ten kilometers. The soldiers who parked and camped were preparing to have a fire for a picnic. When the deputy Zhang saw Shen Huai alone in a daze, he came over to comfort him and said, “I’m not used to it when I first came out. That's it, you look really changed. Having a daughter-in-law is different from not having a daughter-in-law, knowing that you have a bad memory."

    Shen Huai smiled when he heard this, and said, "No, don't talk nonsense."

    Deputy Zhang Tuan shook his head, picked up his own lunch box, gobbled it up, and said vaguely: "You can hide from others, but you can't hide from me. I have known you for many years."

    Shen Huai said nothing, he After I left home, I didn't feel very good for the whole afternoon. All I thought about was Chen Yuan, all things at home, and suddenly I was a little uncomfortable when I came out.

    He thought about it and took it out of the bag. The chili sauce that Chen Yuan prepared for him, as soon as he opened the bottle, he could feel her taste in it.

    When Zhang Futuan smelled the chili sauce, he turned his head and looked for the source of the fragrance. Shen Huai was holding it in his hands, excited and excited: "You still hide such a good thing, let me taste it."

    Shen Huai Leng lowered his face: "Don't you have something to eat? I think you also brought pickled vegetables."

    Zhang Futuan spread out and took his pickled vegetables to exchange with Shen Huai: "Don't be so stingy, that's it. A bottle of chili sauce, can't you taste it?"

    Shen Huai hesitated for a while, and still passed the chili sauce, but the action was a little reluctant.

    Deputy Zhang watched Shen Huai holding the chili sauce as if it were a treasure, and felt that the designation was tricky: "Did my younger brothers and sisters make it?"

    Shen Huai nodded and admitted.

    "I'll just say, otherwise, how could you be so stingy? As long as you get involved with your younger siblings, you must start to care about it."

    "There is too much nonsense. If you eat or not, I will take it back."

    Shen Huai said When he was about to take back his chili sauce, Deputy Chief Zhang quickly reached out to stop him, and took a large spoonful of it with a clean spoon.

    Shen Huai looked at the large spoonful of the other party, and quickly closed the lid with his hands, for fear that Zhang Futuan would want to eat it.

    "Look at you being stingy, I want to taste how amazing this chili sauce is."

    Zhang Futuan said and tasted a little bit. Just at the entrance, he felt a slightly spicy and strong sauce scent over his tongue. The burning sensation, it tastes particularly vigorous, and there is a full grainy feeling in the chewing chili sauce, like the scent of peanuts.

    The taste of cooked peanuts is particularly fragrant, and it can’t stop. The taste of chili sauce is absolutely amazing. Especially the chili sauce is not known how to make it. It tastes a bit sweet and sour in the salty taste. Although the taste is very light and not obvious, it makes people want to find the staple food to eat together in an instant.

    Zhang Futuan took a bite of the bun fiercely, feeling the fragrance in his mouth, then picked up the kettle and drank the cold water, did he swallow it for a long time, and exhaled a long breath: "Comfortable.

    " it tastes really good, your wife craft coincidence, hot pepper sauce is delicious, it is equipped with certainty if there is a lot of food to eat ah, your wife is not afraid of bad road food, she can really feel for you ah. "

    this is saying After that, Shen Huai's expression finally eased a lot. He didn't speak but smiled in agreement, and he was secretly happy.

    Deputy Zhang said: "My old lady can't make such delicious things. Your wife is really good. She made pajamas for you and made food for you. You really found a treasure."

    "Yes, I think so too. It is indeed very lucky." Shen Huai nodded, and in retrospect Chen Yuan could find good points all over her body. No matter what she did, she was so good and admirable.

    At first he didn't like her temper, but he didn't expect to see her in a month. Her personality changed tremendously. He liked her now.

    Vice-tuan Zhang affirmed: "A couple should be beautiful from distance. If they are tired of being together every day, it will be boring."

    Shen Huai doesn't think this sentence makes sense, but now he has no chance to be at home often at his job. If he could be able to be together with Chen Yuan every day in the future, he would not feel bored, but would feel that this was a sweetheart.

    After he finished speaking, Chief Zhang said, "Give me some chili sauce. It's really delicious. It's addictive. I want to eat it after a bite."

    "There are not many in total . . " "

    do not be so stingy, so you can eat every day, go home after. "

    Shen Huai regret this time took out his own chili sauce, because Zhang, deputy group of chili sauce really love that all day I have to pester him to eat the sauce, and the chili sauce was eaten in a few days. The next few days he eats like chewing wax, which is very uncomfortable.

    After Chen Yuan walked in Shenhuai for a few days, she could also feel that Shenhuai had eaten chili sauce, and his happiness index increased, but maybe it was because the chili sauce had been eaten, and his happiness index had not changed since one week later.

    Shen Huai is not at home, and Chen Yuan still draws comics step by step every day. The 34 episodes of "Future World" have now been drawn, and at least the publishing house will update it next month.

    Other things are tutoring the children's homework. All the work is not particularly busy. Basically, the planned tasks can be completed within eight hours.

    After the summer vacation, the children insisted on going to Chen Yuan to make up lessons. Sometimes she would write summer homework here. Originally, Chen Yuan wanted to give them a vacation.

    But a few children are used to coming to Chen Yuan’s house, and they feel uncomfortable if they don’t come. Besides, there are many children in Chen Yuan’s family. They are playmates with each other. They can also eat delicious snacks and discuss the future world with other children. The plot, playing games, everyone also plays together, which is much more interesting than at home, so I insisted on checking in at Chen Yuan's house.

    Parents feel that they don't need to watch their children and they are very worry-free, and they all support their children to come to Chen Yuan to make up lessons.

    That evening, Liu Chuan came to Chen Yuan's house in a panic. Chen Yuan's remedial class had just ended. When she saw Liu Chuan's expression was very wrong, her entire face was pale and pale, as if something had happened.

    "Editor-in-chief Liu, what happened to you?"

    Liu Chuan entered the house and poured several glasses of water on the coffee table before calming down. He said in a suppressed voice, "I have received an anonymous letter again."

    Chen Yuan's expression changed, because it was already. It was the second time. The first time was the printing paper that was dropped at their door. It was written on it that threatened Liu Chuan not to let him publish the comic book "Future World". Later, I didn’t find out who did it. It seems that the content in this comic strip blocked some people's way. She wrote about anti-fraud knowledge, so you don't have to think that it must be those traffickers who failed in their deception and angered her.

    "What did they say this time."

    Liu Chuan took a deep breath with a cold sweat on his forehead, and said slowly, "I received a little finger with human blood and a letter written in blood. They said that if the third book is published again, then this child will be my end, and threatened me to give the name and home address of the original author. It seems that they are also thinking about you."

    Chen Yuan thought these people were really frantic and cruel. Those people tortured Liu Chuan because they couldn't find themselves, and she had every reason to believe that these people could do anything.

    "Where is that letter?"

    Liu Chuan froze: "It's too cruel, you still don't want to read it."

    "Report the case first." Chen Yuan suggested. Now there is no other way but to call the police. Those people will not be caught for a day. , The publisher will continue to bear the threat. If it really can’t be resolved, the third sale will be postponed later. It is still important to safety.

    Liu Chuan actually reported the case when he was threatened once, but he has not solved the case so far. There has been no progress in the case. Knowing that even this time the report is of no use, he sighed and said.

    "Tomorrow I will recruit a few more security guards to work night shifts in the publishing house, and I will not go home alone when I go to work, so they should not be able to use me. You have to be careful when you go out these days."

    "Well, I know.

    Yes ." Chen Yuan asked Dabao Erbao to take care of the house and go to the Public Security Bureau to report the case with Liu Chuan.

    When he arrived at the Public Security Bureau, when the bloody finger was taken out, the police was also taken aback, angry that the criminal was rampant and cruel.

    Chen Yuan also saw this bloody little finger bone. It didn't take long for the blood stains on it to dry up, and the skin tissues were already stiff, and she felt that it should have been several hours before it was cut.

    The fact that everyone's complexion is not good is that this finger belongs to a seven or eight-year-old child. It is very likely that it was the student who had disappeared from Wucheng Elementary School for several days.

    But now that there is no DNA identification technology, nothing can be determined. It can only be determined that the blood type of this finger is type B, and the child is also type B blood.

    When the parents of the missing child heard the news, they all fainted. They were almost certain that the finger belonged to their child, and now that the child does not know whether it is alive or dead, whether it can be retrieved is the key, and they feel particularly desperate.

    When Chen Yuan and Liu Chuan left the police station, they also felt very depressed. It was because the parents were crying too miserably, but at this time they couldn't help her at all.

    The human trafficker wrote a threatening letter to Liu Chuan with blood. There must be fingerprints on it, but there was no fingerprint identification technology, and it was useless.

    Chen Yuan deeply believes that if she falls behind, she will be beaten. Faced with this situation, she feels very weak in her heart. What can she do? Can such a tragedy be avoided?

    She intends to write DNA identification technology in the comic strip, only to make them realize that the technology must be improved and advanced, in order to reduce the occurrence of such cases.

    Chen Yuan has no other way. This behavior is very risky. Maybe it will arouse other people's suspicion. She decides in her heart that she will start hiding herself as the author of "Future World" in the future.

    I didn’t immediately tell Liu Chuan about hiding his identity. First, it happened too suddenly. Second, I told him now that he was afraid of his misunderstanding, so I could only wait until after the incident and let Liu Chuan cooperate with the secrecy of his identity. jobs.

    In fact, there are very few people who know that Chen Yuan is the original author, and they are all family members, and the staff of the publishing house will certainly not betray Chen Yuan. Since the incident of stealing the manuscript, the staff of the publishing house has signed Liu Chuan. The non-disclosure agreement is related to the compensation of liquidated damages after they breach the contract.

    After turning around for more than twenty days, the third comic strip publication time was postponed, and the supply of the comics was suddenly cut off. Many customers were very opinionated, but there was no way for Liu Chuan. Readers could not see the new plot. I was in a hurry, but a snowflake-like letter was sent to the publishing house, but there was no response at all.

    After discussing it with Chen Yuan, Liu Chuan and Chen Yuan decided to postpone it. If it is not postponed, it may irritate those who are frantic and may continue to attack the publishing house.

    As for when the supply of comics will be resumed, how can we not supply them until the abduction case has become apparent.

    Chen Yuan took a few of her children to the street to buy groceries and was buying some household supplies. In the past few days, she always feels uneasy, as if something is happening, but the publishing house has stopped supplying comics. The frenzied people shouldn't be looking for Liu Chuan's troubles.

    She came out absent-mindedly to buy vegetables, and when she turned around, she found Dabao quietly following behind, holding a small basket in her hand. It was also strange. No matter what she went out to do these days, the child would follow her. Chen Yuan didn’t take it seriously. Just follow.

    Chen Yuan's vegetable market just wanted to go back after shopping, when suddenly a young woman walked towards her and asked anxiously.

    "Sister, do you know where there is a bank nearby? Someone reported to me just now that my man was injured on the construction site and sent to the hospital for rescue, but I didn't have money to pay for the surgery, so I hurried out to get the money. "

    Chen Yuan glanced at her, "Turn left at the intersection ahead, and then walk two blocks away, and you will see the bank."

    The expression on the young woman's face was anxious and she was about to cry . She looked left and right as if she really couldn't find it. Clear the direction, said embarrassedly.

    "Sister, sister, I really can't find the way here, and I was wasting time, please can you take me there yourself, I'm really anxious to spend money, if I miss a second, my man can't be saved."

    Chen Yuan It was strange and looked at her again: "The bank is very close, and you will find it by yourself."

    "Sister Sui, please, hurry up." The woman said in a sad and pleading voice.

    "Okay, let's go together." Chen Yuan was caught by a pair of small hands behind her as soon as she finished speaking.

    "Second aunt, don't go, let's go home, I suddenly feel sick in my stomach."

    Dabao is actually fine, just because he had a nightmare a few days ago and dreamed that there was a disaster of blood and light on his second aunt. Sometimes his dreams worked, sometimes inaccurate. Generally speaking, they would rather be trusted than unreliable. No, but we must prevent this from happening. You can’t tell Chen Yuan directly what might happen. If you say it, it’s very likely to be inaccurate. As long as your second aunt goes out these days, he will follow. Normally, no accidents happen. Only one more question comes out today. Road, this made him vigilant.

    Of course, Chen Yuan didn't mean to go. She promised to test the woman's reaction. At first, she felt that the other party was very strange. To say that she was very anxious, she should be lying, and her eyes were dodge so badly. This method is not clever.

    But if there are ordinary people, it is very likely to be defeated.

    Most people encounter this kind of situation, see what the other person says is so miserable and so anxious, most of them will help the other person find their destination.

    What's more, even for people who don't believe it, it is very useful to cast a net like this, and one or two out of ten people will get the bait.

    Seeing that Chen Yuan was held by Dabao, the woman was anxious: "Sister, please, don't save yourself. She can't wait to kneel in front of Chen Yuan, begging Chen Yuan to take herself over."

    There are others. All the people passing by looked at Chen Yuan and didn't know what happened.

    Chen Yuan said: "You go to the police station with me, and let the public security comrades help you find the bank." The

    woman's face changed instantly, and Da Bao was frightened, because the other party's expression was a bit hideous, and she was not a good person at first sight. At this time, his identity was revealed and a knife was taken out.

    The other people were also shocked by the knife that suddenly appeared, and they all stepped back at the critical moment, as far as they could be from this woman.

    Chen Yuan immediately thought of the murderous gang of human traffickers. It turned out that they did not intend to target the children, and the target was changed to young women.

    She can’t let the other party run away. If the other party runs away, I’m afraid the clues will be broken again. The supply of her comics will be restored indefinitely. The child whose little finger was cut off after his disappearance will never see anyone or a corpse. At this moment in her mind What I want is not to let the other person escape.

    So I kicked it on the woman's knee.

    The woman was dragged and fell to the ground. She glanced at Chen Yuan viciously, and stabbed it desperately with the fruit knife on her body.

    Chen Yuan quickly dodges her body with another kick. This kick hits the weakest part of the body. It is very accurate and severe. The woman immediately loses the strength to resist. She hugs her belly and falls to the ground. It hurts. Grinning.

    Chen Yuan found a rope for binding vegetables and wanted to tie the woman up. The woman resisted desperately this time, but this time she learned to be smart. It was not Chen Yuan that was aimed at, but Dabao's right eye.

    A knife stabbed over, extremely dangerous, if he was stabbed, blood splattered on the spot, a tragedy would happen.

    Dabao was still a child, and there was no time to avoid things for a moment, so he heard a scream. "Ah!" It was a

    little bit red, and blood was spilled all over the floor.

    Dabao didn't feel the pain. He opened his eyes and saw that the second aunt's arm was bleeding extensively. The bloody wound was more than ten centimeters long, and all his wrists were scratched. The blood quickly soaked all the clothes.

    He cried out of fright. "Second aunt, you bleed."

    Chen Yuan shook her head, and quickly stopped the woman trafficker with her other uninjured hand. The other people around were stunned by what happened at this moment, let alone on the ground. The woman, who was originally very pitiful, suddenly became as hideous as a devil, and suddenly acted assault on others.

    After that, Chen Yuan sent the trafficker to the Public Security Bureau, and took the big treasure, who had not returned to his place, and went to the nearby People's Hospital to suture the wound.

    After she bleeds, she gave herself first aid, tied the nearby blood vessels, took the plastic bag for grocery shopping to tie the injured part, and went to the hospital to hang up in the emergency department and wait for stitches.

    As Dabao waited, he gradually recovered some emotions. He looked at Chen Yuan with a guilty expression on his face, his eyes were very complicated, and there was no bloody disaster in his heart. It turned out that it happened because of saving him.

    If he didn't follow the second aunt today, wouldn't such a thing happen?

    It's all because he was nervous and overly cautious, but he dragged the second aunt back. If he didn't save himself, how could he be stabbed.

    Chen Yuan knows what Dabao thinks in her heart. His index has dropped rapidly. She must be very guilty about this incident in her heart. She comforted him and said,

    "Don't think too much. Today this incident is an accident and has nothing to do with you. "

    Dabao choked and shook his head: "Second aunt, if you don't save me, how could you have left so much blood."

    Chen Yuan sighed: "Silly boy, how do you say such a stupid thing, can I not save you? I asked. If your second aunt is in danger, will you give up and save me?"

    Dabao nodded without hesitation: "Of course it will be saved."

    Chen Yuan smiled: "That's not enough. You save me and I save you in the same mood. Yes, because we are family members, the family members should help each other.”

    Dabao’s tears flickered, and suddenly he lay on Chen Yuan’s lap, sobbing, and nodded: “Second aunt thank you, thank you, thank you.”

    Chen Yuan sighed and felt herself All of his pants were wet from crying.

    It's just a wound, it's really worth it to catch a human trafficker.

    Moreover, she believes that with the level of public security comrades' interrogation, other human traffickers will soon be arrested, and it may not take long for the supply of comics to be restored.

    At this time, a nurse named by the number came out of the emergency department. The nurse was bright and beautiful, with fair skin and very charming eyebrows. She frowned, holding the list in her hand and seeing the familiar name on it. She was stunned. The crowd was in the corridor. Zhong looked around: "No. 102 Chen Yuan."

    Chen Yuan got up when she heard her name . The moment nurse Han Bingyue saw Chen Yuan, she was stunned and said in surprise: "Cousin, why are you here."

    Chen Yuan frowned and looked familiar with Han Bingyue. Han Bingyue's appearance was very similar to Chen Yuan. The reason was that the two were cousins. The original owner had a fiancé before and was with Han Bingyue's cousin, and then retired on their own initiative.

    I didn't expect to meet each other at the People's Hospital.

    Han Bingyue reacted instantly: "Sister Chen Yuan, no matter what you have, it's not time to talk, and don't make trouble in the hospital. I know there are some things that I am sorry for you, but when things happen, there is no way to go. Recover, now that you are injured, the most important thing is to sew up first."

    Chen Yuan just glanced at her without saying anything, and quickly walked into the treatment room with Dabao. It seemed that Han Bingyue was just a stranger, and the reaction was great. Surprised the other party.

    Han Bingyue saw a seven or eight-year-old boy next to Chen Yuan. She didn't know what it was to do with her. It was definitely not her child. Whose child was it?

    And why did Chen Yuan come to Wucheng? Is it possible that she is looking for them to settle the accounts? Have you met Xie Yuchen and Chen Yuan? Does Chen Yuan have any thoughts on Xie Yuchen?

    Han Bingyue finally marries Xie Yuchen, how could she give way to Chen Yuan, so even if she comes to make trouble, she won't make the other person feel better.

    Just when she was ready, Chen Yuan was about to scold her, beat her, or make a fuss, Chen Yuan just glanced at her lightly, as if nothing had happened.

    It was the first time that Chen Yuan ignored Han Bingyue. She felt a little depressed and uncomfortable. When she saw Chen Yuan this time, she found that her body seemed to have changed a lot, which was completely different from before.

    Han Bingyue didn't know what was going on with Chen Yuan, she always felt strange about her. The other nurses were very surprised when they saw Chen Yuan and Han Bingyue's similar faces.

    "Nurse Han, is that your cousin?"

    "Yes, it's your cousin."

    A nurse who had a good relationship with Han Bingyue said, "This is the one you said, is the woman who used to pester your husband in the countryside? Looks like you, isn't it just using this face to seduce your husband?"

    "But I think her children are all the eldest, maybe not."

    Han Bingyue sighed: "The cousin is not that kind of person, and that boy is not her child, and I don't know who it is."

    An hour ago , Shen Mingyuan came to Shen's house and couldn't see Chen Yuanren. There were only two children, Erbao and Niuniu. They said that Erbao and Dabao went to the market to buy food, and they didn't come back all afternoon.

    After hearing this, Shen Mingyuan was a little anxious, afraid of an accident, and then went to the vegetable market to find someone. Finally, he heard the vegetable vendor say that a young woman was stabbed by a human trafficker and went to a nearby hospital to bandage the wound.

    He heard this description of a woman with a seven or eight-year-old boy who looked exactly like Chen Yuan and Dabao. He felt that Chen Yuan was injured, so he found the nearby People’s Hospital in a hurry. Emergency department.

    Just seeing Chen Yuan just suturing the wound and walking to the door of the emergency department, Shen Mingyuan hurried up to care about the injury.

    When Han Bingyue came out, he saw a "silly" man approaching Chen Yuan. This was a man who looked abnormal, and his expression instantly became strange.

    A nurse next to him said: “Your cousin’s husband seems to have a problem with IQ. Will that child be this man and she will be a stepmother? Why does she not find a normal person to be a stepmother? This seems to be disabled.”

    Han Bingyue Frown: "No, how could my cousin be that kind of person? She was so innocent before, but now she has become like this. If I let my uncle know it, I would be sad. . " "

    Clothes make the man, her former husband for the stalker, do not self-esteem, but also a good thing. "the nurse said disapproval.

    Han Bingyue looked at the way Shen Mingyuan cared for Chen Yuan in the distance. For a moment, she felt that the other party was actually married to a fool, a disabled person, ten thousand times worse than Xie Yuchen's condition. She was finally relieved, it seems that her cousin is this. Can't turn over for a lifetime.

    There was a major breakthrough in the case of human traffickers, because the female traffickers Chen Yuan caught were the main members of the gang. Comrades from the public security team quickly found out their dens and rescued dozens of trafficked women and children. Fortunately, the student who disappeared from Wucheng Elementary School was not dead yet, but was missing a finger, which was chopped off by the gang leader.

    Although unfortunate, it is the best result that people can get it back.

    The publishing house no longer continued to be threatened by human traffickers, and the "Future World" comics resumed supply. Everyone was happy.

    But the other bad news is that Chen Yuan's hand can't continue painting for the time being. Her hand injured a tendon, which caused the comic strip to stop. Liu Chuan began to worry again, because things were not smoothing out.

    Chen Yuan's hands are related to the fate of the publishing house. If there is a serious problem with her hands, "Future World" will be an eunuch, and the original hot sales will end.

    The development of publishing houses will encounter difficulties again.

    But the doctor said, Chen Yuan's hands should be observed. If one of them recovers well, then there is no problem, and there may be sequelae, resulting in inflexibility and difficulty in painting.

    Even if the traffickers had been arrested, Liu Chuan hated the traffickers. He would admit it after intimidating him before, but he didn’t expect to hurt Chen Yuan and the big wealth of their publishing house. This meant that all of their publishing houses had no food to eat. .

    But the injury has become a fact, there is no way to do it.

    So after the release of "Future" from 13-30, the publishing house again issued a statement to postpone the update. The reason for the postponement of the update is clearly stated. Because the author Yongdou human trafficker injured his hand and cannot paint for the time being, it has been extended indefinitely. Update time.

    After this news was released, it was published in the headlines by newspapers. Many people read the newspapers, and they all criticized human traffickers as being inferior to animals, not things. These people are too frantic and should start with death or punishment.

    At the same time, it was written in the newspaper that the author himself and the publishing house had been forced to compromise and stop supply because of the threat of human traffickers, and I was very angry.

    Citizens all know that human traffickers can’t get along with the author and the publishing house. It’s nothing more than that the author has written anti-fraud knowledge and prevented them from conspiring. He became the first and most sober person and sounded the alarm for them, because this comic book prevents Many people have avoided tragic things from happening,

    Protected the children of Quanwu City.

    So, shouldn't this author be commended for such great kindness? Is it appreciated? Many citizens admire the author's character, and the density of buying comics for "Future World" is even greater. The fact that the author was injured seems to have stimulated everyone, and the anger towards human traffickers vented on the purchase of comics.

    As a result, the comic books that have already been released have been sold in large quantities. It seems that the new version of "Future World" will be temporarily released. The sales volume of the publisher will not be affected, and the efficiency will rise instead of falling.

    Many parents thought that comic strips were playthings, but they changed their minds after reading the newspaper. The children around them asked: "Mom, buy me one too."

    Mom nodded silently: "Okay, you need to take a closer look at the knowledge inside. Don't delay learning."

    "Okay!" The

    child's cheers were extremely excited.

    Because this is the best gift a child has ever received in his life.

    The piles of banners were sent to the publishing house. They were all sent to Chen Yuan. They praised her for eliminating violence and peace for the people, as well as people who admired her. A lot of worship letters were all sent by readers.

    At the same time, Liu Chuan learned a new word, fan.

    And he feels the unprecedented fan effect, as well as the eruptive purchasing power of fans.

    This year's sales myth was created by Chen Yuan alone. If she didn't show up in front of the public and let him do confidential work, then Chen Yuan would have to be like a celebrity.

    She is now more famous, humble, and low-key, and she certainly can't be so calm when replaced by herself, so it is hard for Liu Chuan not to admire such a spirit of not caring about fame and wealth.

    After Chen Yuan hurt her hand, she couldn't do anything. She even needed the help of Shen Mingyuan and the children to cook. All in all, she felt very inconvenient.

    On the sixth day after she was injured, Shen Huai came back.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

69.6K 616 128
What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi, but none of their wishes came true. Two...
139K 19 2
Izuku's Quirk never came to be and people labeled him as "Quirkless". For that he was bullied and harassed, but all changed when he discovered a swor...
42.3K 1K 42
DALAS #2 September 30, 2020 The story of Dane Johnson Each one of us is chasing something in our life. Be it work, requirements for school, goals, dr...
1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...