Daz... it's me Linda

By LilyMaeH001

This is a story about Daz Black and Linda 👫🏻 More

Prologue
1 - MOVING
2 - I'M DAZ
3 - FEELINGS??
5 - THE DATE
6 - MARRIAGE

4 - IS IT LOVE

349 1 0
By LilyMaeH001

Linda's P.O.V

I shut the door behind him and froze. Why have I invited him in my home? It's a mess. I haven't unpacked! "Its a nice place you've got, if you ever need any help you can knock on my door." He said looking at me with a smile. I blushed and said thanks.

Later that day:
After Daz and I had set up some of my furniture he left (although he gave me his number ;D ) Now I'm laying in bed, tossing and turning, the thought of Daz in my head keeping me awake. That messy black hair, the energetic laugh accompanied by that sexy smirk. I could get lost in those eyes all day...

Daz's P.O.V

I lay in bed thinking about Linda's luscious locks of long blonde hair. I cant believe Linda's real. I always talk to her when I'm talking to the dazzlers but she wasn't real until now. Them gorgeous green eyes I could dive into them and be lost all day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.8K 23
First day of senior year. (Y/n) has a long and boring year ahead of her before she graduates... or does she? Something weird is going on and the new...
281K 6.3K 60
When Lucifer went to earth, he left his daughter, Lucy to be the 'temporary'ruler of hell. Before he left, he told her he would come back after two y...
55.5K 1.2K 25
Fluff about our favourite Netflix couple😊😉 I do not own characters! Credits to netflix😁
25.6K 748 26
"Lucifer.. w-what are you doing here?" Chloe breathed on her words and choked. (Quick warning: The characters are not made by me. They belong to the...