The Other side of the heaven...

Por YoonminSlaysus

[ COMPLETED ] I ran upstairs looking for an escape but there was none. There was no hope. I was trapped in a... Más

PROLOGUE
DARK DESIRES
VAMPIRE'S PREY
WAS IT YOU ?
I'M HERE
BEAST OF THE NIGHT
FIRST SIGHT
DESTINED BONDS
HALLUCINATIONS
TARGETED
PUPPET
MISSING PAGES
PITCHED BLACK
BAEL
BAIT
THE TRUTH
SACRIFICE
SOUL
GOING BACK IN TIME
TIME HAS COME ...
HE IS HERE
LAST MOMENT
NEXT PREY
THREE MORE TO GO !
SUFFOCATION
PART OF ME
DEVIL
EPILOGUE

Author's note

109 7 0
Por YoonminSlaysus

Thank you for reading this book. It took us more than one and a half years to complete it. We weren't ignoring its existence while our other books got published and completed in no time. We just needed time ( we took a lot of it ) to finalize all the twists and storyline because ideas were many but none of them brings in the fear and pain that our characters felt throughout the story. 

We would like to thank each and everyone who read this book. It took us too long to update but we didn't want to give you any random sub-plot that doesn't seem to connect the dots. We are really glad you have decided to give this book a chance. We hope you enjoyed it. 

Some parts of the story are left unexplained. The reason behind not explaining such parts is because we want to address them in the sequel of this book. We don't have a proper plot yet but we do have a general idea of the sequel's storyline. If one day, we feel ready to publish the sequel. We would be glad to do so. This was our first book that got published from this account so it holds a special place in our hearts.

 Once again, I would like to thank all the readers for giving this book a chance. Also, all the people reading this book in the future. We are thankful for it too.

                                                     -Flora and Zoe

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.1K 1.5K 32
"The game has just begun." -??? ______ In the world where powers exist, crimes also exist. This is a story about some youngsters who struggle to su...
106K 3.1K 32
??? - how will get think when they will see you from heaven ???? - she can never take her place ???? - they will never take their place ???- why I...
350K 30.4K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
242K 10.9K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...