You are my destiny

By Saranya593

Everything happens for a reason..No one enters our life without any purpose..If someone destined to be yours... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17
18
Author note

8

715 76 8
By Saranya593

Sometimes reality hits you hard..It makes you think that living in lie is better..Sometimes truth will be bitter and hard to digest..Now ashwin is in that situation sitting opposite to his assistant varsha in his home office..After lot of hesitation and thinking,he decided to call varsha..Eventhough he came back cut short his vacation only to know the truth,he was afraid to know now..

"Enachu ashwin ?edho urgent ah discuss pananunu vara sollitu silent ah iruka?edadu new project ah?"

"Konjam personal ah discuss pananum varsha..i want you to be honest with me" ashwin said taking long breath..

Varsha got excited because she thought he is going to propose her..she never hide her feelings towards him..But he always ignored not wanting to spoil their friendship.."kandipa ashwin..ne yena vena kekalam enkita"

Ashwin stares her trying to gauge her reaction and asked "five years back yena nadandudu?"

That seiousness in his question is enough for her to know what he meant..This actually shocked her that why he want to know?

"Ne edha pathi kekura?" She stammered

"Na edha pathi kekurenu unaku nallave therium varsha..irundalum na straight ah kekuren..na shivangi pathi kekuren..five years back yena nadandudu?dont try to hide anything..i still believe you"

His look and the anger in his tone scares her..She knew he is in edge and there is no use in hiding anymore.."she called you"..she didn't have the courage to look at him..

"Epo?enaku full details venum?please..Already na neraya elanduten..ipovadu edayum maraikama sollu.."he said while his voice breaking..

"im sorry ashwin..five years back un project oru periya problem la irundudu..ada solve pana nama bangalore la irundom..apo shivangi unaku text panite irunda..ne already tension la irunda so na anda texts unaku sollmale delete paniten..apram dan unaku call pana..but anda call neye attend pani ava kita kathitu call cut panita.."

"Avlodhana"he asked in anger..

"Adhu vandhu.....next day una meet pananunu solli production office vandurunda..na una disturb pana vendanu nenachu....vendanu nenachu una pakka mudiyadunu sonen..but ava pogama angaye velila full day wait pana..apram yaro car la vandu avala kootitu poitanga"she said looking down in fear..

Ashwin didn't know how to react..He feels like his entire life crumbled at that moment..she was there..she came there to ask for his help..she came there for him..He failed his love..He failed his shivangi..

"How could you?how could you do this to me...una na oru friend ah dana una treat panen..yen ipdi pana?ava yarunu therium unaku..ava enaku evlo important therium unaku..apram yen ipdi pana?"He asked..His tears are flowing unstoppably..His voice breaking..

"Because i love you ashwin..im in lov..."

"Enough...."he shouted making her flinch..He started pacing like a mad man infront of her chanting himself " enough....enough "

"Dont you dare..dont you dare to tell me that..unaku love ku meaning theriuma?do you think what you did is out of love?love na en shivangi..enakaga ellathayum vitutu poi engayo ukkanduruka paru adhu love..ava yaru theriuma?Unala ava ipo yena nelamaila irukanu unaku theriuma?"he shouted..

      "Ashwin please..i know what i did was wrong..im really sorry for that..but en love ah asingapaduthada..my love is true..unakaga dana na ivlo nal ellame pathu pathu senjen..unaku therium ena pathi"she said with tears..

    "Really?love?sari ok..ne epo vandha en life la..unaku yena therium ena pathi..ashwin oru hero va,successful actor ah therium..en fame,popularity idu therium..oru vela sapadu kooda ilama road road ah chance thedi alancha ashwin unaku theriuma?apdi oru ashwin pathu irundha unaku love vandurukuma?kandipa ila..ana avaluku vanduchu..en shivangi ku vanduchu..avaluku na eduvume senjadhu ila..apo avaluku seiya enkita edume ila..ana ava ena enda expections ilama love pana..ena oru kolandha madiri pathukita..enaku love matume kudutha avaluku na life full ah maranka mudiyadha alavuku pain kuduthuruken.."saying this he break down and fell on the floor..

      Varsha kneels down infront of him "im sorry ashwin"she whispered in between her cries..

       "Ivlo nadandu ava marriage agi sandhosama irunda kuda na una mannipen..ava epdi iruka theriuma?ava ivlo nal oru naragathula irunduruka..she didn't deserve all this..rani madiri iruka vendiya en shivangi adi odha vangi sethutu irunduruka..idellam unala matha mudiuma?en shivangi unala thirupi thara mudiuma?he shouted angrily..

      Varsha got stunned hearing all this..she realised how much her actions affects two lifes..Fear crossed her face..Ashwin knew there is more to the story by seeing her reaction..

      "Inum edhavadu maraikiriya enkita?"

        "Adhu vandhu ashwin...adhu..."she was shivering in fear..

          "Say it clearly varsha"his tone scares her and she stoodand stepped back..Ashwin is standing face to face like he is ready to kill her..

      "Three years back unga award show anaiku shivangi again call panirundha"she said shivering..

    "What?"he asked shockingly..

     "Unga kita urgent ah pesanunu sona..avaluku marriage anadhu therinchadala na ungala disturb panada apdinu solliten..im sorry ashwin..enaku nejama theriyadhu"

      He stands there in a frozen state..His mind keeps repeating "he could've saved her..he could've saved his shivangi"..His sight blurred with tears..soon he was consumed by his anger..anger on himself..He started break the things infront of him..He hurts himself too..varsha tried to stop him but if looks could kill she would be in 6 ft under now..

    "Inum oru nimisham ne inga irundha na una konnuduven..poidu..inime un mugatha na pakave koodadhu..en life la ini epovum varada..get out "he shouted..

        His anger didn't reduced even after she left..it didn't reduced even after he thrashed his entire office..He got hurt in the hand and bleeding but it didn't feel that pain..The thought of all the pain shivangi went through pained him a lot..He shouted in anger,cried,punched the the wall and fuming in anger..He fell unconscious due to exhaustion and bleeding..

        Ashwin's mom finds him unconscious in the middle of his completely thrashed office..He gained concious at the night..when his mother enters the room to check him,he is already sitting in his bed staring outside..

       His mother went and sit beside him..She caressed his head and asked"ipo epdi iruku pa?pain iruka?"

       Ashwin didn't reply but see his mother without blinking..His eyes started to shine with tears..His mother knew there is something he wanted to tell her..She knew it is something to do with his breakdown in the morning in his office..But she knew her son too well so she didn't ask him instead she laid his head in her lap..

       His tears wet her saree..He whispered " enaku yena pananunu therila ma..enaku mattum yen ma ipdi aganum?I dont deserve love ma"

      " love ellaroda life layum iruku pa..adoda form dan vera..ne ida madiri udanchu porada pakka enaku kastama iruku..amma kita sollanunu thonuchuna sollu"she asked softly..

       Ashwin explained everything to his mom from the moment he met shivangi to his encounter with varsha..
     "Na evlo periya thappu paniten ma..yena nadandudu apdinu theriyama na ava ena vitutu poitanu nenachutu irunden..avala nandan yemathiten ma.."he cried burying his face in her lap..

       "Azhadha pa..nadandadu pathi yosichu ipdi kastapata edume mara poradhu ila..shivangi kita pesu..mannipu kelu..ellathayum sari seiya try panu..anda ponnoda life ah epdi sari panalanu yosi..adudan thambi ne ipo pana vendiyadhu"

     "Ava ena mannipala ma?ne epdi ma avala face panuven..avala inum na love panranu sona ava nambuvala?Avala ivlo kastapaduthuna apram avaluku en mela nambika epdi ma varum?ava ilama enala vazhave mudiyadu ma..ava ena veruthutta na sethuduven"

   "Sagaradha vitutu epdi anda ponnu kuda sandhosama vazharadunu yosi..anda ponnuku un mela inum nambika irukaradala dan oru problem apdina udane un kita vandha..un mela nambikai ah ne dan anda ponnuku kudukanum..un sandhoshathukaga edayum seiya thunincha oru ponnukaga ne yena vena seiyalam.."

     He geta up from her lap and look at his mother"av a ena mannipala ma?ava avalaye tholachutu nikkira ma..Enaku bayama iruku ma..ava kannula verupa pakura dairiyam enaku ila ma.."

     She cupped his cheeks" mannikira varaikum wait pannu..avala vitu engayum poga mata apdinu nambikaya kudu..avaluku theve nambikayum arudhal solla oru thollum dan..nenga rendu perum ivlo kastathuku apram ipdi situation la meet panitukengana adhuku oru artham ilama pogadhu.."

     "Nejamava ma?"he asked with huge smile..

      "En paiyan mela enaku enaku nambika iruku pa..avan ellathayum sari panuvan.."

       He hugs her" kandipa ma..en shivangi enaku thirumbavum kedachruka..na avala miss pana maten ma..en shivangi enaku kedaipanu enaku nambika iruku ma.."

      Ashwin mom's eyes blurred with tears seeing her son's genuine smile after long time.."romba varushathuku apram un mugathula ipdi oru unmayana siripa pakuren..inda siripa anda ponnala dan kondu vara mudiumna sekirama anda ponna enakita kootitu vaa..enaku pakanum..na wait panite irupen"..she left his room leaving an emotional ashwin behind..

      He couldn't sleep..whenever he close his eyes,shivangi's fragile face flashes in his mind..shivangi's wounded face brought tears in his eyes..The guilty feeling fills his heart..He blames himself for all her problems..He was restless and its like he is going to get his panic attack again..He wants to hear her voice only once..He didn't want to disturb her but he couldn't control his heart..

      After lot of hesitation he dialled her number..Its midnight in singapore..He didn't think that when he called..Realising that,when he us going to cut the call,her sweet voice answering"hello"

    Shivangi dont have Ashwin's contact number..He got her number from sam when she is in hospital..

     Shivangi repeatedly asking who is on the line but received with the sound of heavy breathing..Ashwin closed his eyes hearing her sweet voice and breathing heavily refrained himself from his breakdown..

       Shivangi felt something and whispered "ashwin" shockingly..she knew him too well even after five years..

     Tears started flowing uncontrollably..she identified him even without him speaking a word..In the past she always playfully said that she could understand his silence too..she really did understand his silence..

     He couldn't control his sob "im sorry shivangi ma..im really sorry".

  Shivangi can understand what he meant..His tears and his apology is enough for her to know..

       Silence prevailed..His sobbing sound brought tears in her eyes too.. "enaku ungala pakanum..varuvengala?"she whispered..

      Thats it..Thats enough for him..He going to bring back his shivangi..she is still there for him..He just needs to break the walls she build to protect herself..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 116K 130
Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat everyone with love and care. But that was unt...
47.5K 3.2K 17
An handsome devil 😈 hides a truth from all and what will happen to him after knowing the truth to all An humble and kind hearted girl meet the devil...
54.1K 4.4K 33
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ Almost all of us have fallen for s...
508K 32.1K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...