|| ๐“๐„๐๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ || ๐‡๐„๐„๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ BlackLight1207

|| ๐ŸŽฅ This story is completed || โ€ขโ€ข #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weir... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

|| NOTICE ||
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
โœฐ__CHAPTER 26__โœฐ
|| TWO WAYS ||
โœฐ__CHAPTER 26__โœฐ
โ€ข || TAILPIECE ||
โ€ข โ€ข || TAILPIECE ||
|| MORE ||

CHAPTER 17

7.4K 288 914
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ BlackLight1207

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

Heeseung's mouth was opened for the past five minutes. He was still pressed against the door.

His breathing wasn't heavy anymore.

It got...stuck.

''Please...''

Sunghoon whispered. He prayed deep down in his heart when he got no response and no change in Heeseung's expressions.

But so slowly when the atmosphere changed, which Sunghoon hated, Heeseung's eyebrows furrowed as tears came in his eyes and soon on his cheeks, then traveled down on his chin and finally on the ground.

''Don't cry.''

Sunghoon stepped closer, wrapping his arms around Heeseung's waist, and pulled him so close.

Thinking that....maybe it was the last time to touch him.

Because he'll.....reject.

Sunghoon didn't want it.

As much as he knows that he doesn't deserve him.

He just wanted....a chance.

He pushed down Heeseung's hood and pushed his hair back and tucking some behind his ears. Just to look at him properly.

As Heeseung cried quietly.

''A-Are...'' Heeseung sniffed.

''....you serious?"

''Yes. Of course. Yes.''

''Yes.'' He whispered once again.

''You....said....you.....''

''Love.....me?" Heeseung asked.

He couldn't believe it.

How is this possible?

Was he dreaming?

Was it another nightmare?

''Yes, I did. And I do.'' Sunghoon whispered.

Heeseung suddenly broke down and hugged Sunghoon tightly. Throwing his arms around the boy's neck. Sunghoon stumbled backward and tightened his grip around Heeseung to balance themselves.

Heeseung cried loudly in Sunghoon's arms. His face buried in his neck.

Sunghoon didn't know what that reaction means?

Oh Gosh...

He was confused once again.

''Do you love me?"

Heeseung asked again. Sunghoon answered the same. Heeseung thought that he would say 'No' at least one time. That it's just a dream. But that didn't happen.

And Sunghoon kept saying 'Yes'.

''I love you so much.'' Heeseung confessed between the sobs.

A smile broke down on Sunghoon's face. That's the first time he actually smiled?

''Really?" Sunghoon asked.

Heeseung pulled his head away to look at Sunghoon. His arms still wrapped around his neck and Sunghoon's arms still wrapped around his waist tightly. Their bodies were still pressed together.

Sunghoon leaned closer and pressed his forehead against his.

''Yes.'' Heeseung said. His tears still dripping down his eyes.

''Don't cry, please. Not anymore.'' Sunghoon said.

Removing his arm from his waist to wipe his tears away. Wrapping them back again.

''Don't leave me again...'' Heeseung whispered.

''I won't.''

Sunghoon said and didn't even wait for a second because he couldn't and attached his lips on Heeseung without a warning.

Heeseung's eyes widened in shock.

He wasn't ready at all.

But he responded after a second or two when Sunghoon grabbed the back of Heeseung's head with his left hand and pressed it harder against himself till it hurt.

Sunghoon walked forward, pressing Heeseung against the door once again. Sunghoon let go of his waist and ran his hands upwards on Heeseung's body.

Then his hands traveled back down again, lowering his height down as well by bending his knees. Sunghoon grabbed the back of Heeseung's thigh and lifted him. Never breaking the kiss. He pressed him against the door as Heeseung wrapped his legs around Sunghoon's waist.

Both having a small nostalgia.

After a few seconds, Sunghoon tightened his grip around Heeseung's thighs and turn them around as his whole weight was on him now.

He felt nothing.

''So light.''

Sunghoon said between the kiss.

Their breaths, heavy.

Heeseung didn't answer because there was none.

''So weak.'' Sunghoon spoke again.

He walked towards the bed and laid Heeseung down on the center of it. So slowly and gently. Their kiss breaking in between.

Sunghoon's scent engulfed Heeseung and he wanted to be in his bed and his arms forever.

Sunghoon hovered above Heeseung. Between his thighs and wrapped his legs around his waist again like before.

He loved his legs around him.

''Because of me.'' Sunghoon said so sadly.

He looked into his eyes as they stared at each other.

And now it was Heeseung's turn.

He wrapped his arms around Sunghoon's neck and pulled him down for another kiss.

''It's okay. It was the past.'' Heeseung whispered.

Sunghoon looked at Heeseung for a second and then in no time, He grabbed Heeseung's hoodie and took it off. Throwing it on the floor.

Heeseung gasped at the sudden action. Goosebumps spread over his bare skin because of the coldness of the room.

Sunghoon didn't wait for another second and his lips attached Heeseung's neck this time.

Heeseung gasped once again.

Sunghoon left kisses all over his neck.

But stopped at one spot when Heeseung let out a moan.

Sunghoon looked up at Heeseung.

''Don't do that. It drives me crazy.'' Sunghoon whispered in a hoarse voice.

''But do it. Because I love it.''

Sunghoon came back up and kissed Heeseung again. Then went back down and kissed his neck. On the same spot where he moaned. He bit there and sucked on it. Heeseung moaned lightly once again with a gasp.

So this is how it feels...

Sunghoon left marks everywhere and now he had his lips on Heeseung's shoulder as he kissed it softly. Then the other one.

Then his chest.

His stomach.

And how weak he felt to Sunghoon.

He could even see his ribs.

''I'm so sorry.'' Sunghoon whispered.

He kissed his waist from everywhere. Leaving wet kisses everywhere.

Heeseung grabbed Sunghoon's shoulders and he looked up.

''We have university tomorrow...'' Heeseung said so shyly. His cheeks were pink.

Sunghoon crawled back upwards and cupped his cheeks.

''Do I look like I care?''

Sunghoon then sat up. His gaze never leaving Heeseung's eyes. He grabbed the hem of his sweater and took it off quickly. Throwing it on the floor as well.

Heeseung was amazed by the sight.

His milky white skin with defined abs and defined biceps. His curves were beautiful and his waist was so smart and tiny.

Just like an ideal body.

When did he even work out?

Sunghoon hovered above Heeseung once again. His hands were on either side of Heeseung's head as he looked down at him.

Heeseung mouth was opened in disbelief.

How.....can someone be this beautiful?

This handsome?

Sunghoon leaned down till their noses touched. His lips brushed against Heeseung.

Teasing him.

"You don't want this but want to sleep?" Sunghoon whispered in a seductive tone.

Heeseung was shocked.

Gosh...

As much as he should sleep because it was past 12, he can't resist this gorgeous man hovering above him.

Heeseung grabbed the back of Sunghoon's neck with his left hand and the right arm around his waist.

He kissed him harshly. And so fast. Both of their eyes were closed.

Sunghoon smiled between the kiss. He knew it. He grabbed his waist once again and caressed it with his thumbs.

Sunghoon bit Heeseung's bottom lip softly.

Oh, how great his lips felt. So soft and thin.

Heeseung whimpered at the sudden move.

Their naked upper bodies pressed against each other, giving goosebumps to Heeseung.

Sunghoon inserted his tongue inside Heeseung mouth.

And they kissed for a long time.

Only the sound of kisses, heavy breaths and moans could be heard in the room.

Sunghoon then kissed his neck once again.

"I-I...."

Heeseung spoke, stopping Sunghoon.

"I'm cold." Heeseung whispered.

Sunghoon looks down at Heeseung's pretty figure and saw goosebumps. His body also felt cold underneath Sunghoon's touch.

He looked behind at the air conditioner. It was set at 19°.

Sunghoon grabbed the remote and turned the temperature to 23°. He pulled the blanket over them but he was still hovering above him. So the blanket was only on Sunghoon's back and Heeseung under him.

"Now it's fine."

Sunghoon said and pushed Heeseung's messy hair from his forehead.

He kissed him again. But it was a peck.

"I'm sorry." Sunghoon said, touching his forehead against Heeseung.

"Don't say that. Now everything's fine..."

"Right?" Heeseung said with the faintest smile.

"Yes. I can never hurt you." Sunghoon said and smiled back.

Heeseung stares at his smiling face.

It was a small smile that he couldn't even see.

But he looked so handsome.

What if he smiles to the fullest?

Heeseung would probably pass out.

"Let's just sleep? I'm tired."

Heeseung said, running his hands on Sunghoon's bareback.

"Ayyy...I don't want to."

Sunghoon's eyebrows furrowed which were covered by his hair. His lips were swollen as well.

"And you doing that with your hands makes me never want to stop." Sunghoon said.

Heeseung laughed a little.

And woah.....he laughed after so many weeks.

"Let's sleep. We have to wake up at eight-thirty."

Heeseung said and pushed Sunghoon's hair from his forehead this time. To look at his whole face properly.

"Tch. Okay."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and turned off the only lamp which was turned on. The room was dark now. Only the moonlight coming from the window, next to the bed.

Sunghoon laid down on the bed. On the left side of Heeseung.

They both stared at the ceiling which couldn't be seen.

Heeseung couldn't believe what just happened.

He was finally in his arms?

"Thank you." Heeseung said after a long silence.

"I don't deserve that. I...should thank you." Sunghoon replied.

Heeseung pulled the blanket to his chin and turned his body to Sunghoon. He wrapped his right arm around his waist and snuggled closer to him. Sunghoon turned around as well then. Wrapping both of his arms around Heeseung's waist.

Heeseung smiled at him which Sunghoon returned in tiny.

"I don't know how to smile. Because I haven't really done it. So if I don't, don't be upset. Because you make me the happiest. Because you're the only person in this world that I know and love."

Sunghoon said.

"It's okay. I love you too."

Heeseung said and grabbed Sunghoon's cheek. He pulled him closer and booped their noses.

"Okay, what was that?" Sunghoon asked.

"I don't know." Heeseung giggled.

"I thought you were going to kiss me but ok." Sunghoon stretched his lips in a straight line.

Heeseung laughed at Sunghoon's face but kissed him quickly as well.

"Thanks." Sunghoon said.

Once again, Heeseung kissed him suddenly.

"Uhuh? You were saying that you have to sleep and now you're doing this?" Sunghoon scolded him dramatically.

"Okay, okay."

Heeseung hugged Sunghoon, burying his face in his chest, and closed his eyes. His scent engulfed Heeseung once again. Sunghoon right arm was under Heeseung's head as a pillow and the other wrapped around his waist tightly and protectively.

"Those marks on your neck look so beautiful." Sunghoon said.

Heeseung's eyes shot open wide and he pulled away a little. Sunghoon couldn't see his face as Heeseung touched his neck.

"Oh my God. Now what? I have university tomorrow!"

Heeseung whisper-yelled and hit Sunghoon's bicep in the darkness.

"Ow. Why are you hitting me? It isn't my fault. It's your fault to be so pretty. How could I resist?" Sunghoon said.

Heeseung blushed and turned into a tomato.

He was glad that Sunghoon couldn't see him.

"I can't see. But I can feel you blushing." Sunghoon whispered.

"S-Shut up! I am not!" Heeseung hit Sunghoon again.

∆~~~~~~~∆

(4:07 AM)

Both were sleeping soundly. The room was silent. Only their breaths could be heard.

A single blanket covering their naked bodies. A small gap was made between both of them in their slumber. Sunghoon's back was facing Heeseung and Heeseung laid straight.

He was breathing heavily.

His forehead was beading with cold sweat. His hands clutched the bedsheet tightly.

As he cried so silently.

"Please, mom..."

❤ (\(\
(„• ֊ •„) ❤️
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Comment here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

💙 (\(\
(„• ֊ •„) 💙
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Question here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

19.3K 716 15
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
The Lee Twins | HeeSun ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ -rex

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

107K 5.2K 34
Kim Sunoo's life was so easy and beautiful. But that was until the Lee's became the Kim's neighbor. Why? Because of the two troublesome twins of the...
eternity โ€ฃ k.sn ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ๐’•

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

54.8K 4.4K 23
wherein a girl cursed with immortality meets another cursed soul. ยฉ FLAUVIER 2021 ENHYPEN FANFIC NAR...
young & alive | yang jungwon ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ โ€” j

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

361K 14.7K 44
"do you actually hate jungwon? i'm starting to believe you don't." the two have been bickering back and forth since freshman year until huh, maybe th...