PLEASE-2 (vkook) ✔

By pvkook7

BOOK 2 OF PLEASE... Come live in my heart and pay no rent Why do you love me this much.... Which i dont dese... More

Prologue
Episode-1: kim Angels
Episode-2: invisible Angel
Episode-3: bunny
Episode-4: grandma
Episode-5: teacher
Episode-6: cute tata
Episode-7: Tata
EPISODE-8: tzuyu
EPISODE-9: rain
EPISODE-10: yellow tail
EPISODE-11: Office
EPISODE-12: meow
EPISODE-13: daegu
EPISODE-14: ashes
Episode 15: gangnam

EPISODE 16: End

1.2K 50 10
By pvkook7

•‡‡|END|‡‡•

"What you all are doing here?" Chanyeol's Father said in surprise when he saw Seoul people at Entrance.

Jungkook clenched his fist looking at the woman named kim Bora beside him who had same expression as that man.

"Didn't you hear tata's answer yesterday he don't want to come with you... Why you all are here again?" Kim Bora said getting up from sofa.

Before they could answer gun shot was heard, Kim Bora shouted in horror chanyeol's father's head was bleeding, he was on floor dead all gaurds looked at the person.

Everyone in the hall were shocked they didn't expect this,

There stood a boy he had swollen red eyes, eyelids hanging down dark circles under eyes pale skin with wrinkles and more droopy corners of mouth, Holding gun in his shaky hands lips were shivering tears whelming out 'he killed his own father!' another boy named Soobin was standing beside him clutching into his shirt...seems like little guy said truth to his brother so,

'Chanyeol Killed his own father'!

Everyone came to trance when they heard screaming sound outside the building, everyone knew that voice... it was tata's who fell down from rooftop.

•••

"I-I swear to god if something happens to him i-i won't-" Jungkook utters between hiccups Jin sat beside him .

"p-please don't say t-that jungkook please" Jin cried with him, Namjoon went to bill counter, yoongi was hugging Jimin who was numb didn't know how to react.

hoseok stood there looking at doctors and nurses who were rushing inside and out of emergency room from one hour his hands were still shivering he was the one who picked up Tata as soon he saw him on floor bleeding heavily everyone were in shock to react that time they were terrified.

Doctor came out everyone ran towards him in hurry,

"S-Sorry we tried our best but we couldn't make it"

they couldn't accept what doctor saying jungkook almost fell on floor if Namjoon didn't held him, why destiny is playing with his feelings again again and again.

"he lost so much blood his heart puls will die in few minutes you can see him before he passes" doctor says looking at everyone before following a nurse.

Soon jungkook numbly stated 'i want to be with him before he passes' walks inside with pale expression didn't know how to react he wants to laugh loud at his destiny there is no love in his life he is supposed to be alone 'fucking pathetic life'.

There were pipes connected to his body and  wrist, many electric machines around him, heart monitor reading showing weak waves soon it will go straight.

Jungkook chuckles sitting beside his bed "so y-you are also leaving m-me" didn't have anything to say he just accepted and sat looking at the boy who had bandage around his head, and abdomen, bruises allover his body .

He rests his head on bed railing looking at the boy peacefully sleeping and never waking up again jungkook let a tear out he loved this boy a lot to accept this defeat he wants to destroy everything around and want to change his destiny but he choose to be silent and accept that's what all he can do.

Jungkook's heartbeat raising seeing only few seconds left to loose tata forever he delicately held younger's hand, suddenly heart rate drops showing single line making him suck his breath.

•••

"This is the last day you can be like this, are you happy that you will go into peace permanently?" An elderly angle asks him, taehyung nodded with pale expression.

"Taehyung!" He heard Tzuyu screaming for him, he looks up at her who drags him towards the earth.

His eyes tears up seeing Jungkook lifelessly sitting beside dying tata.

"Tae" she shook him to gain his attention telling him what all happened, how Jungkook is fighting with his feelings he might go crazy in future which taehyung couldn't accept.

"Even if he have feelings for this boy he never not loved you Taehyung, he just tried to overcome the pain but he still loves you so much" she said seeing taehyung who was patting Jungkook's head even though elder can't feel.

"Why can't god let him leave happily, if tata also leaves him he will become alone, I will also go tomorrow no one will be beside him" says looking at tata that innocent boy loved jungkook a lot.

"Can't you make him stay alive?" Taehyung asked Tzuyu with begging eyes.

"No taehyung but"

"But what" taehyung asks getting near to her.

"I can stop him from getting out of his body but you should go in" Tzuyu states sternly.

Taehyung was in shock .

"I can go in?" Yes Tzuyu says smiling at him "you will go in the right time when tata will be about to leave his body"

•••

He flinched when Holter monitor started to make sound again, it started to show heartbeat again he felt his hand movements tata was moving his hand he gets closer to his face, looks at tata's eyes opening slowly felt like hallucinating chopped lips were opening.

"Idiot"

He fell back to his chair mouth hung open, looking around pinching himself making sure he was in real life again looks tata who was staring at him.

Taehyung is the only person who calls him like that soon he pulls down the blanket, lifts his shorts to see small Mole on his left Thigh which Only Taehyung had! he just kept on looking at his thigh.

"Cover it before I kill you" the boy sent goosebumps to Jungkook who was out of words .

"HYUNG!" jungkook screams loudly everyone came inside stopping in track seeing jungkook pulling his own hairs seeing tata all alive looking at them fondly.

"I-its t-taehyung" Jungkook stutters between his tears everyone ran towards the patient in shock.

Doctor soon came to see the medical miracle to that person is still alive.

•••

It's been two months everything settled,

They accepted that tata is back as well their beloved Taehyung they believed whatever taehyung said and how he came back and how Angel helped him to come back.

In these days Lisa proposed to jisoo and she accepted, Chanyeol begged for forgiveness from his baekhyun after killing his father when his brother Soobin told him the truth about baekhyun's family getting killed by their father, now they moved to USA leaving happily, baekhyun continues his studies rather than working in coffee shop.

Namjoon  proposed Jin for marriage  which he gladly accepted, yoongi and jimin are still not ready for marriage they still have long life to enjoy as lovers just like jhope and Jennie.

Here comes our cute couples still sleeping even though sunlight hitting their face nuzzling in each other's crook of neck.

Suddenly taehyung wakes up crying dramatically like a small baby making Jungkook jolt in sleep soon woke up and sat beside him on floor.

"S-She burnt my smoool bunny" cried out loud anger visible in eyes fists tightened. Jungkook smiles and hugs him rubbing his back soothingly.

"It's okay baby let's buy new one" softly says, he was so happy when he got to know Why tata said no to him because Kim Bora threatened him to say otherwise she would kill his big bunny called jungkook and she is behind the bar now for abusing him.

Now it's everyday routine to see taehyung acting like a child he just accepted taehyung like this, actually he enjoyed this dualty of his sometimes he acts as tata and sometimes like taehyung whome he loves a lot.

"You should have punched h-her on face" said punching his chest, he hummed still caressing his back.

"Hey Idiot become Mafia don again " elder pulled his head back "what!?" Asked in shock.

"Yes and I'll also join your gang let's punch h-her" saying contently making his palm into fist dramatically eyes showing fire in it trying to clench his jaw.

Jungkook chuckles younger looked so funny like that...

Ahemmm-

"Hyung!" Jungkook screams, Jin almost dropped plates he was arranging on table.

There he saw Jungkook running down for his life taehyung chasing him "how dare you laugh at me IDIOT, I was saying something serious " jungkook looks at Seok Jin for help while taehyung grabbing him by hairs and  biting his shoulder.

Soon they all sat around the dining table, "hyung it tastes sooo gooooood" taehyung praised hugging his Jin who was serving Jungkook's plate, elder ruffled younger in return who acted cutely then glares at Jungkook and this is another level of altra pro duality offered only for The Jeon Jungkook.

"p-please hyung take him and go back to your home town" Jungkook mumbled got another kick from younger under the table and smirked mercilessly.

"No way you are stuck with me for rest of your life"

Whole dining table filled with laughter.

~The end~

Guys if you want I can add their smut in next chapter 🌜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.3K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
172K 8.4K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
6.9M 379K 118
BOOK 1 & 2 INCLUDED ― in which taehyung is willing to give jungkook anything he asks for • TOP!JK BOTTOM!TAE »very short chapters [completed]
292K 17.8K 52
[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook texts a random number to ease his boredom...