(Discontinued) Route A - A Cl...

IceCreamInACan द्वारा

This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinu... अधिक

Just some things to know before reading
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 5
Making of the deals - Chapter 2 Behind the Scenes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
20k Special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
40k Special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

3.3K 125 37
IceCreamInACan द्वारा

AN: Heya, I wasn't able to upload any updates since I'm procrastinating a lot and I don't have a lot motivation to write chapters. I even forgot that I have to write a chapter for COTE One-shots due to it. Sorry about it.
____________________________________

Ayanokouji POV

Me, Hashimoto and Yoshida are currently heading towards the Soccer Field where the last event in this exam was going to be held at. While heading there we are talking about our strategies and roles in the event.

We decided that me and Hashimoto would be the ones that are going to run around while Yoshida is the goalkeeper, we also discussed some potential strategies that we could use in order to win.

As we arrived at the Soccer Field I saw the contestants from Class C. Of course Hirata was there along with one of his classmates but what I didn't expect was Koenji being there. Did Sakayanagi predicted this? Is this why she assigned me to the Soccer event? I had questions forming in my head because of Koenji participating in this event but I quickly removed those as it wasn't necessary to me right now.

As we enter the Soccer Field Koenji noticed our presence and turn to look at us then focused his attention to me along, he then went near me and started talking.

"Fancy seeing you here, Elevator-kun." 

Koenji said with his usual narcissistic voice.

"Hello Koenji, I didn't know that you were participating in this event."

"I didn't want to at first but I had a feeling that you were going to participate in this one since you didn't appear in the previous ones so I decided to tell Horikita-girl that I would participate in this one."

"I assume that Horikita was surprised?"

"Of course, she even doubted my words."

"I see."

"Though I have to tell Elevator-kun, you have quite become popular in the defectives class. They even told me to crush your class in this event though I didn't care."

"That's them I suppose."

"Make my time here, good Elevator-kun."

I can only assume by his words that he was challenging me.

I didn't reply to Koenji neither did he continue to talk he instead went back to his teammates and Hashimoto who was listening to my conversation with Koenji along with Yoshida started to talk.

"I didn't expect the narcissist to participate here. Were you surprised by this King?"

"Yes..."

"This is going to be a tough one isn't?"

Yoshida said as he scratching his cheek while watching Koenji combing his hair with his fingers. Indeed that this is going to be tough match, even though Koenji has never shown his physical abilities a lot I've seen his physique which is greater than the average human.

The referee for the match who was the PE Teacher went to us and told us to pick heads or tails, we pick heads and by coincidence, when the PE Teacher asked the other team to pick heads or tails, they pick tails. The referee then flip the coin into the air and when it landed on his arm it showed heads facing him. The PE Teacher told us that our team gets to do the first kick-off since we won when he flipped the coin. Me and Hashimoto decided that I would be the one to do the kick-off.

I head to the center circle of the field while the rest of the players go to their side.

I saw that Hirata and Koenji are the ones that are going to run around the field as their 3rd member is at the goal making him the goalkeeper for their team.

The PE Teacher earlier, explained the rules and mechanics to us. The rules of the event were the same as a regular Soccer match. In order for one of the teams to win, they have to at least score 12 points.

AN: I don't know a lot about Soccer so I'll most likely make mistakes in this event so if you find any mistakes please comment on the parts that have mistakes so that I can fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.

A few moments passed and then the PE Teacher blow onto the whistle that was on his mouth officially starting the match.

I kick the ball and ran towards the goal on the other team's side while dribbling the ball with my feet. As I head towards the goal I can see Hirata going towards me and Hashimoto going near me so that he can receive the ball easily if I pass it to him, I look at another direction and saw Koenji standing still while looking at me, we make eye contact and he gives his usual narcissistic smile and doesn't move from his spot.

As I get closer towards the goal, the goalkeeper of Hirata's team is defending the now, he is putting his hands up in the air so that he can block the ball from entering the goal. Hirata was still chasing after me but the gap between is big since I was running a bit faster then him. I lift my right foot to kick the ball towards the goal and the goalkeeper saw that and went to block the left side(From Ayanokouji's view) but as soon as he went to the left side I placed my right foot down and immediately kick the ball with my left foot towards the right side of the goal which wasn't blocked by the goalkeeper. The goalkeeper headed towards the right side of the goal in order to block the ball but he was too late as the ball already entered the goal giving our team our first point. 

Hirata is now on the center and is about to do a kick-off since I scored earlier. Koenji didn't look like he was about to move in this round either. The PE Teacher warned him but Koenji didn't mind the teacher.

Hirata kicked the ball as hard as he could, me and Hashimoto headed towards Hirata in order to steal the ball. As I chased after Hirata I look at Koenji to see if he was still not moving and I saw that Koenji was now moving but not in the way that one would think in, he was definitely moving of course but was just running towards us but not in with fast pace and he didn't look like he was going to get serious and actually play the game.

Hashimoto got near to Hirata first and was now trying to steal the ball from Hirata, I moved faster in order to help Hashimoto. Hirata was occupied from defending the ball from Hashimoto who was trying to steal it from him and it looks like Hirata didn't notice me heading towards him, I took the opportunity in front of me and steal the ball from Hirata. Hirata still didn't noticed my presence until I made contact with the ball, he was about to defend it but he was too late as the ball was already in my possession and I was heading towards the goal on their team's side. Hirata immediately tried to take the ball back from me, I glanced at Hashimoto and coincidentally he also looked at me, we made eye contact and nodded at each other, it seems that he got my message. I passed the ball with the side of my right foot to Hashimoto who didn't have a Hirata near him. 

Hashimoto receive the ball and went to the goal to get a score for our team. Hirata noticed me passing the ball to Hashimoto just now so he switched his focus from me to Hashimoto who currently has the ball. 

I look around to see if Koenji was still not playing seriously, when I saw him, he was indeed running, he looks like he was playing soccer but anyone that knew Koenji's personality would say that he isn't playing seriously.

Hashimoto and Hirata were now heading towards the goal with Hirata trying to steal the ball from Hashimoto. Hashimoto gave me a slight glance and I immediately knew what his glance meant.

I got near to the goal and nodded towards me again. As Hashimoto was going near to the goal with Hirata close to him, he passed the ball back to me at a fast speed and I proceeded to kick the ball in to the goal, fortunately enough, the goal keeper on Hirata's team reacted late so that gave our team another point.

The event continued with our team dominating the field, Hirata's team hasn't got a single point while our team is racking up a lot. At this point, I can only think to my  self that the people watching this thinks that we will win since Koenji, the supposedly trump card of Class C isn't really doing anything. However, I am still getting the feeling that Koenji will finally participate and get serious at some point in the match, Koenji is even observing all of us intently, I can even feel his gaze when his focus turns to me. He will probably join when our team is tired however I'm not using a lot of energy because of Koenji and that Hirata is our only opponent play so far and I think Hashimoto is also saving his energy since his movements have slowed down a little bit compared to when the match started, or he is just getting tired, if the latter is true then we have to finish this event quickly.

Now, our team has a score of 9 while Hirata's team still has 0 as their score. If this continues we will win this. Koenji still didn't play seriously which is good for us but I'm getting the feeling that he will make his move soon.

Hirata is at the center about to do another kick-off. Looking at Hirata and his team's goalkeeper, it was clear that both of them are tired from playing, the both of them were breathing heavily and their moves began to become sluggish as the game continues meanwhile Koenji was still looking fresh, I suppose 'fresh'  is the word that I can use to describe his current physique.

Hirata kicks the ball while me and Hashimoto head towards Hirata to steal the ball from him. As we were getting closer to Hirata, Koenji suddenly speaks in a loud voice that me, Hirata and Hashimoto can hear.

"Hirata-boy, if you want to change to turn the tables. I suggest you pass the ball to me."

Koenji spoke to Hirata with his narcissistic smile while heading sprinting towards Hirata.

Hirata smiled at Koenji words and passes the ball to him. Koenji receives the ball with his feet and sprints to the goal where Yoshida, our goalkeeper was. Koenji was going quite fast as he headed towards the goal.

Me and Hashimoto immediately chased after Koenji as he heads to the goal, Hirata was behind the both of us and had a huge a distance between him and us. Me and Hashimoto picked up our pace and ran faster to take the ball from Koenji, as Yoshida sees Koenji heading to where he was he spreads both of his arm so that he can block the ball if Koenji kicks it at the goal.

Koenji was about 11 feet away from where the goal was, as Koenji continues to sprint while dribbling the ball towards the goal he now has a distance of 6 feet between him and the goal. Koenji slows down and uses his right foot to kick the ball towards the goal. The ball was high up in the air that it was hard to look at the ball because of the sun's shine hitting our eyes.

Yoshida put his hands up in the air to block the ball from entering into the goal but he was struggling to as the Sun's shine was most likely confusing his eyes. As the ball entered Yoshida's view he tried to block it but it was still high enough that his hands weren't able to touch it even when he jumped to block it. The ball enters the goal giving Koenji's team their first point.

Koenji directed a grin at me as ball entered the goal just now. Things were now about to get hard as Koenji was finally being serious.

'Great' I thought to myself.

Because of Koenji getting his team's their first point, our team now had the possession of the ball. I was at the center of the field to do the kick-off, the other team was at their positions but now it is a little bit different since Koenji now looked like he would play seriously.

I kicked the ball and immediately head towards the goal at a fast speed so that I wouldn't give Koenji or Hirata a chance to take the ball from me. Koenji's grin grew bigger as I moved faster and began to chase after me on a fast pace. 

Me and Koenji were basically the only ones 'clashing'  in the field as Hirata and Hashimoto were left behind us because of our fast speed. Koenji was slowly catching up to me but I ran faster to widen the gap between us. As I get closer to goal Koenji was getting closer to me, so I decided to to take the chance to get a point. The goalkeeper on Hirata's team was now spreading his arms left and right to block the ball from entering the goal, I was about 5 feet away from the goal when I decided to kick the ball towards the goal, the goalkeeper saw me kicking the ball and immediately tried to block it but he wasn't able to as I aimed the ball at the upper right(From Ayanokouji's view) corner, the goal keeper fell on the ground and the ball enters the goal giving our team a point making our score 10.

Hirata now had the possession of the ball and was at the center of the field to do another kick-off. Hirata kicked the ball and was about to pass it to Koenji but when he  pass the ball I rush at him and as it was heading towards Koenji I take the ball from them shocking Hirata in the process. After I took the ball from Hirata I immediately headed towards the goal to get another point. Koenji chased after my as soon as I took the ball, Hirata also chased after me while Hashimoto tried to catch up to us

I sprinted towards the goal while dribbling the ball with my feet faster than my pace earlier. 

I looked behind me for a second and saw that Koenji is now catching up to me, Hashimoto is also behind Koenji by a few feet or so. 

Slowly, Koenji got closer to me but I speed up my pace more while Koenji also did the same. When Koenji's figure aligned with my own he started to try to steal the ball away from me. 

We were getting closer to the goal, I only had a distance of about 18 feet between me and the goal itself, it was hard to defend the ball from Koenji while trying to get a score. I look behind me again for a second and see that Hashimoto was getting closer to me. The both of us made eye contact for a split second and Hashimoto did a slight nod that only I notice.

Koenji was still trying to steal the ball from me and I was avoiding his attacks and when a few seconds past, I felt like it was fine to do my impromptu plan. I passed the ball with the heel of my left foot to Hashimoto who was behind me. Koenji couldn't block and take the ball as I passed the ball quickly.

Hashimoto received the ball and headed towards the goal while Koenji who focused his attention to me turn his focus to Hashimoto who is now in possession of the ball. I then chased after the two.

Hashimoto was now sprinting faster than ever, he was probably like that due to Koenji chasing after him. If one were to look at this then they would probably say that a Lion is chasing after its prey which is usual a Gezelle. At least, that's how it looks like to me.

Hashimoto kicked the ball towards the goal when he was close to it but the ball wasn't headed towards the goal but was headed towards outside of the boundary, if it were to go outside then it would be a foul and would give Koenji's team a chance to do a kick-off.

I take a deep breathe before sprinting again, but this time I was going much more faster compared to the previous instances. My current pace would be somewhere close to my pace during the relay race. I headed towards the boundary hoping to catch the ball in time. Koenji stood still at his position while Hashimoto went towards the ball to catch it too. Koenji was probably looking at what I would do right now.

As I get closer to the ball, I slide down with my feet getting closer to the ball. Once the ball made contact with the upper part of my right foot I block it from getting out of the boundary and kick it towards Hashimoto so that he would receive it. Once Hashimoto got the ball I stood up from my spot and luckily enough I was still inside the boundary, I started running towards the goal, Hashimoto passed the ball back at me. As I get closer to the goal Hashimoto tells me that Koenji was getting closer to us so I use the opportunity and kick the ball towards the goal. I kicked the ball with enough force for it to go up in the air and high enough for the goalkeeper not to reach it. The ball enters the goal giving us another score making it 11.

The game continues with Koenji having the ball. Me and Hashimoto are chasing after him with Hirata lagging behind the three of us. As we chasing after Koenji, me and Hashimoto make impromptu strategies in order to finish the game.

After our short talk I break away from Hashimoto and head towards the side of Koenji to take the ball from him. I try to take the ball away from him but it was hard because Koenji was quick and I was somewhat slowing down because I am spending a lot of my energy unlike Koenji who didn't do a lot in this event.

We were getting closer to the goal and I make eye contact with Hashimoto, Hashimoto heads to the other side of Koenji and tries to steal the ball from him while I slowly get away from Koenji and head towards the goal. Hashimoto wasn't able to take the ball from Koenji and Koenji shoots the ball towards the goal but as it was getting closer to the goal I managed to block the ball with my chest. My chest hurts of course since it was Koenji the one who kicked the ball and he must've put a lot of force in it.

I managed to take the ball and headed towards the goal at full speed. Hashimoto & Koenji ran after me as I headed towards the goal but I was much more faster than the both of them. I was making the gap between the three of us huge. I didn't waste time when I got close to the goal and kick the ball towards it. The goalkeeper was late from blocking as the ball headed towards the goal at a fast speed. If the ball were to hit the goalkeeper in the head he will most likely have a concussion. The ball enters the goal giving our team our 12th point making us win.

The PE Teacher then blows onto the whistle signalling that the match ended.

AN: If there any mistake that I made in this Soccer Event please let me so that I can fix it. Sorry if the Soccer Event didn't match any of your expectations.

I released a huge sigh of relief knowing that we won. I sat down at the ground while breathing heavily, I felt the presence of two people approaching me, I look at who it was and saw that it was Yoshida and Hashimoto, the both of them were also breathing heavily from the match.

Yoshida raised hand towards me, it seems that he wanted to high five me so I returned the gesture making him smile. Hashimoto then started talking.

"Great job King! I can't believe we won."

"Yeah, I was anxious when Koenji-san finally started to play seriously."

Yoshida and Hashimoto spoke as they wiped their sweat with their shirts.

"But what surprised me the most was your speed just now King. I think you were much more faster than in the relay race."

"Yeah Hashimoto-kun is right. How did you get that speed Ayanokouji-san?"

"My parents made me play a lot of sports back then so that's why I have this speed."

"I see, I see..."

Yoshida replied to me with an understanding voice.

We headed over to the PE Teacher and asked if we can go leave the Soccer Field in order to change our clothes to which he allowed us to and congratulated us for winning. We give our thanks to the PE Teacher and headed outside of the field but before we left him, he asked if I wanted to join the Soccer club to which I declined since I was quite busy, the PE Teacher said he understands ans let us  leave to go change our clothes. As we headed outside of the field we stumbled upon Hirata, he congratulated us and we thanked him. He was alone, Koenji and their other teammate must have left already and went to change their clothes. Hirata then left us to talk to the PE Teacher, if I remember correctly the PE Teacher is the advisor of the Soccer Club so they will probably talk about topics regarding the Soccer Club since Hirata is a member of that club.

We left the Soccer Field and went to the locker room to change our clothes and while we were heading there. The three of us had a small conversation ranging from their day to day lives at school to the enemies of our class.

We then arrived at the locker room and when we went inside there was no one inside meaning Koenji and his teammate finished changing and went back to their classroom. We then changed into our uniforms and left the locker room to head back to our classroom.

As we arrive at our classroom we were greeted by numerous of congratulations from our classmates, so much so that some were blocking me from getting to my seat. After a while of them congratulating us three and us thanking them we were now able to get back to our seats.

The classroom soon became quiet but it was filled with noise when Mashima-sensei spoke through the speaker.

"The Special Exam is now over, congratulations to Class A for winning the exam and to all the participants, thank you for participating and for putting effort in your actions. That would be all-"

Mashima sensei paused for a bit before continuing to talk.

"Before I forget, you may all go home now and enjoy your spring break."

Slowly one by one my classmates stood to leave the classroom, some of them group up with one another, they will most likely celebrate our class' victory in the exam. 

I then stood up and was about to leave the classroom when I was approached by some of my classmates. 

They were inviting me to hang out with them to celebrate our victory in the exam. I was about to decline since I was tired from the Soccer event, before I could reply to them my phone/Student ID rings. I take it out from my pocket only to see that someone was calling me and that someone is Sakayanagi. I replied to her call and she started talking. In my conversation with Sakayanagi over the phone, she basically told me to go to the Special Annex Building as she was there because she wanted to talk to me. After our short call I decline my classmates invitation saying that Sakayanagi is calling me to which they understand and said that we should hang out sometime to which I only nodded and head towards where Sakayanagi is.

As I arrived at the Special Annex Building I saw Sakayanagi just leaving a room where the Commanding Towers of Class A and C, Sakayanagi saw me approaching her and gives off a small smile.

I stopped walking and waited for Sakayanagi to be next to me so that we can leave the Special Annex Building. Sakayanagi soon arrives next to me and we continued walking towards the exit of the Special Annex Building.

Sakayanagi starts a conversation while a sly voice.

"Congrats Ayanokouji-kun, you surpassed my expectations."

"Thanks, about my placement in the Soccer Event."

"Were you surprised by it?"

Sakayanagi spoke with a smug on her face.

"Not really, did you place me there because you predicted Koenji being there?"

"No, I was just surprised as you I assume that you are surprised. I didn't expect the Mr. Perfect to be there."

Sakayanagi spoke the part 'Mr. Perfect'  with a huge hint of sarcasm. Now that I think about it, she has a weird habit of giving high profile people here, nicknames.

"I see..."

We continued our walk and soon enough we have left the school and were now heading back towards the dormitories.

Our walk was quite but peaceful, but sometimes I can hear Sakayanagi laughing softly. After hearing her laugh softly again my curiosity got the best of me and decided to ask her about it.

"Did something funny happen while the exam was going on, Sakayanagi?"

Sakayanagi stopped laughing and replied to me.

"Aside from the reactions of the little sister of the former student council president then yes, something funny did happen."

"Can I ask what it is?"

"Oh my, interested are we now... Anyways, what I found funny was from a teacher more specifically Class B's Homeroom Teacher, Hoshinomiya Chie."

"I know that she is weird but what happened that made you laugh right now."

"She asked how did I obtain a cheat code."

'She was referring to me' I thought to myself.

"I see..."

I was still confused as to how she found that funny but decided not to ask further as she looked like she was going to continue talking.

"And what made me laugh right now is that, when I saw her face when she asked that, she reminded me of a certain girl. You know who I'm talking about right Ayanokouji-kun."

"So she reminded you of Kushida."

Sakayanagi nods and continues to talk.

"Both of them are quite the same don't you agree? The same goes with Chabashira-sensei and Horikita-san. As Sakagami-sensei then it would not doubt Dragon-boy and as for Mashima-sensei, well it wouldn't be me nor it would you too since our morals are different from Mashima-sensei's but I do think that Mashima-sensei is the matured and better version of Hirata-san, Katsuragi-kun and Ichinose-san, don't you agree with me Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Well if you put it that way then I guess I have to agree with you."

Sakayanagi looked happy when I said that I agree with her.

Sakayanagi's phone/Student ID rings interrupting our conversation, Sakayanagi takes it out from her blazer and fiddles at it for a while then suddenly smiles, she then speaks to me.

"So you want to hear something interesting, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"What is it?"

"Class B lost."

"I see, now that is surprising."

Base on that statement alone, I can only guess that he made his comeback.

"And what's more interesting is that, Dragon-boy is the Commanding Tower."

"Now, that would make sense."

"Right? It would also make sense as to why Class B students were food poisoned."

Sakayanagi spoke with a voice of amusment.

"So he even went that far..."

To think that he would poison Class B, he really likes underhanded methods.

"Can't say I expected that though, Dragon-boy is quite interesting."

We continued talking and soon enough we arrived at the dormitories. We entered the elevator and after a while we arrived at my floor.

"Bye Ayanokouji-kun, enjoy your spring break."

Sakayanagi bid her goodbye to me as I was about to leave the elevator, I nodded at her and the doors of the elevator slide close.

____________________________________

AN: Wew, I finally finished this arc I suppose. Sorry for not updating in 7 days, I was going to upload it yesterday but I couldn't since I had to go somewhere.

If there any mistakes in this chapter especially in Soccer match part please comment so that I can fix it as soon as possible.

I know I said that I would be writing at least 1 chapter a week for Cote One-shots but I forgot to write last week due to procrastination and me reading a lot of manga. I will be writing one today and hopefully I can get rid of this procrastinating since September 13 is coming soon meaning back to school.

My updates will be slower compared to last week since I will write my chapters on my phone because my sister is going to be using our laptop for her college class.
I hope you understand.

Anyways, thanks for reading as always. Stay safe and wear your seat belt.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.3K 572 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
COTE: One-Shots OG 🦇 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

30K 640 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
20.7K 675 11
Story for Kiyotaka and Honami enjoyers! :D (Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite, all rights go to Syougo Kinugasa! I am a mere fan of the...