Isn't Always Forever♾R.M(2)

Reginae_Mikealson

"I'm Not scared of Loving you. I'm scared that if I do then one day I'll loose you and I'll never be ready fo... Еще

Season 2 cast💕
Prolouge
The Brothers That Care Forgot

Comforts Of Home

1.7K 59 32
Reginae_Mikealson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria let out a small chuckle as she picked up a cooing Hope from out of her crib.

"I'm here baby." Aria cooed to her Niece as she bounced her on her hip.

Hope gave a toothless smile as she snuggled to her Aunt's chest. Aria smiled down at Hope walking out the Nursery and into the living room.

Aria gently sat Hope in her favorite play chair and laughed as she watched her happily bounce up and down.

Aria hurriedly took her phone out a snapped a picture of her Niece. Once she looked down at the picture she smiled brightly; Hope smiled as she was in the act of bouncing and looking up at her Aunt Ria with a glint of excitement in her warm ocean blue eyes that reminded her of Rebekah and Nik.

Aria sighed as she looked over Hayley's contact wishing that she could just tap it and talk to her sister all day and reassure her that they'll all see each other soon and they'll finally be Happy Together.

Aria missed her sister dearly. She couldn't help but think of her and of course her best friend Daily. She hopped that they didn't give up Hope. Because Aria sure as Hell didn't.

Aria was snapped out of her thoughts when Hope let out a whimper. She quickly looked up to see her holding her tiny arms out with the littlest bit of tears forming in her eyes.

"Aww. What's wrong?" Aria quietly questioned as lifted Hope back into her Arms and titled her head as she looked to her with a pouted lip.

Hope stopped her whimpering and touched her Aunts Face with both her hands. Aria furrowed her Eyebrows before letting out a giggle.

She carefully took Hopes hands from her face and saw that Hope had also had her big toothless smile back onto her face.

Aria smiled and let out a sigh. "Your just a charmer Aren't you?" She spoke to her Niece as she bounced her on her hip Causing her to laugh.

"I love you Hermosa." Aria smiled at her Nickname she had loved for her Niece. Aria barley paid attention in Spanish Class or school in General but she knew that Hermosa meant Beautiful in Spanish and Her Niece fitted the word to the T.

Hope let out another giggle and Aria smiled at her once again coming to the term that she also liked the name too.

"Isn't it lovely. Aunt Ria and Hope bonding time. Well Aunt Bex is here!" Rebekah said excitedly as she entered the house with a whole bunch of bags in her hands. Aria furrowed her eyes at all the bags in her Girlfriends hand.

Yes. Aria and Rebekah made it official a couple months ago when they had finally found the house they decided that they wanted new beginnings as well, it didn't always have to be a sad thing that both Aunts where hiding their Niece it could give them a little Peace. So without hesitation they both decided that they were ready to take the next step and give each other a happiness that they thought they both deserved.

"Hello Pretty." Rebekah cooed as placed the bags onto the floor then gently took Hope out of Aria's Arms and placing her on her hip.

Aria smiled at the two as she crossed her arms over her chest and watched Hope and Rebekah.

"Hello to you too." Rebekah spoke her warm blue eyes darting over to her green eyed Girlfriend.

Aria gave a small smile before giving Rebekah a peck on the lips.

Rebekah smiled at her , her dimples that Aria loved so much showing before she looked back to Hope.

Aria then looked backed over to the bags as Rebekah continued to play with Hope in her arms.

"Bexs what are all these bags?" Aria questioned going over to them.

"Well most of them are for Hope, some cute clothing I adored you can go through them if you'd like. I'd rather your opinion." Rebekah replied casting a glance her way before looking back to her Niece and smiling at her as she bounced her on her hip. Hope let out a giggle.

Aria nodded as she picked the bags up and sat on the couch causing Rebekah to sit in the couch across from her placing Hope back into her play Chair.

Aria looked into the back and smiled as she saw many pink, yellow and blue dresses and fancy expensive clothings. "Well. You and Hope have almost the exact same taste." Aria spoke jokingly as if Hope picked out her own outfits.

Rebekah let out a chuckle. "Our taste is rather lovely." Aria then moved her eyes sight to one more bag that was sitting next to her Girlfriend. Oh how she loved saying that word. Aria thought to herself.

"What's in that one?" Aria asked curiously as she pointed to the bag beside Rebekah.

Rebekah let out a small giggle before grabbing the bag. "Almost forgot. I had grabbed this one for you, I thought it was very lovely and it would suit you." She replied as she lifted a beautiful dress out of the bag.

Aria let out a small gasp as she looked at the beautiful dress. It red, it was fit at the top but once it got to the waist line it flowed down to what looked like feet length. The dress was all in all beautiful.

"Oh. My. Gosh."

"Do you like it?" Rebekah questioned as she held the dress looking from it to the green eyed brunette.

"Do I like it?! I love it!" Aria squealed jumping up and clapping causing Rebekah to let out a chuckle.

Aria took the dress and hugged it before planting a kiss on Rebekah's cheek.

Hope cooed from her chair causing both women to look to her and smile.

"It's pretty isn't it Hermosa?" Aria spoke to Hope causing her to giggle.

Aria and Rebekah laughed as well at Hope's cuteness. Ria Also planted a small kiss on Hope's cheek.

—-

"Okay. I am terrible at this witch stuff." Aria let out a sigh. It was now later in the evening and the girls had put Hope to sleep over an Hour ago and since then Rebekah has been helping—well trying to help Ria with her magic.

"Ria. You can do it , you just have to focus hard enough." Rebekah told her girlfriend causing her to let out a groan.

"I have been focusing! It just hasn't been working!" Aria waved her arms around in the air not understanding why it was so hard for her to just move one freaking object. She learned the spell and everything but it wasn't working.

"Aria." Rebekah spoke sternly causing Aria to let out a sigh.

"Fine." Aria let out a huff before turning to the candles.

Aria let out a sigh before closing her eyes and gently chanting a spell.

Aria chanted over and over and over again.

Once she stopped she was scared to open her eyes because if she opened her eyes and the candles were not lit she was going to literally blow and turn into one but bigger and more dangerous.

Aria slowly opened her eyes and looked to the candles.

They weren't lit.

The candles had no fire what so ever. None.

"BLOODY HE—

—-

After Hours of practice Aria finally got used to and learned most of her the spells and how to control and use them.

She had to say , she was one hell of a bad ass.

But also Aria was a Trybrid. She wasn't like anyone and she was the first of Her and her Niece's kind. She wanted to be there and help her Niece through anything and everything and assure her that nothings wrong with what they are , they were just different.

One thing Aria would never get use to is drinking blood. She hated blood. But now that she needed it to survive it wasn't that bad but she still would deny anyone if they asked her about blood. She didn't like to talk about it but she loved the taste of it. If that made any sense.

Aria let out a sigh as she tied her hair into a ponytail waking out of her and Rebekah's bathroom and into their bedroom after she had just took a nice relaxing shower.

But when she got into her bedroom she saw Rebekah and Hope cuddle with each other as they both slept; Hope Laying in Rebekah's arms as Rebekah had a soft hand placed on Hope to secure her from falling.

Aria let out a small giggle before grabbing her phone off the night stand and snapping a cute picture. Aria smiled down at the picture she got before putting her phone back on the night stand and walking over to Hope and Bekah.

When Aria went to grab Hope Rebekah's grin instantly tightened and her eyes snapped open.

"Bexs it's me. I'm trying to put Hope in her crib." Aria let out a small giggled as Rebekah rubbed her eyes letting out a tired "oh." before rolling over and going back to sleep.

Aria carefully went into the Nursery that was only next door flipping the lights on and slipping her Niece into her crib tucking her in. She watched as Hope wiggled around a bit before falling back into her slumber.

"Goodnight Hermosa." Aria spoke lightly before placing a soft kiss onto her forehead and turning the lights back out.

Aria then rubbed her eyes yawning after her slightly busy day walking back into her and Rebekah's room.

She turned the lamb off and climbed into bed. Getting under the warm comforters, Aria let out a sigh of comfort as she then closed her eyes.

She felt shuffling from behind her and then a arm wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to her.

Aria smiled softly before drifting off to sleep.

——
A/N: Please excuse any mistakes💙 There will be a couple more chapters like this before we get back on the plot🤗 I just thought since It won't be a couple episodes till Rebekah and Aria come in I would give you guys a little more of them and their time before the drama starts again! So enjoy while it last!🥰🙋🏽‍♀️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...