Sinister // BTS HORROR FF

נכתב על ידי DEVIL729

It comes after the kids. Only those who are the youngest ones in the family. ---------------------- BTS and a... עוד

Introduction
Main Characters
Trailer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue
Author's note

18

940 80 28
נכתב על ידי DEVIL729

Namjoon POV:

Sleep wasnt getting to me yet. I thought about drinking or eating something that would help me feel a bit better. So I went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a can of coke. I sat on the stool beside the counter and started drinking it while my other hand was rubbing my left temple.

The cold drink made me feel okay. After finishing it I threw it in the bin. I was about to go back to my room when I suddenly heard a strange sound.

It was the sound of a lawn mower. I thought that maybe the neighbors were lawn mowing. Then I looked at the time.

Me: Who on Earth would start lawn mowing in the middle of the night?

My curiosity crept inside me. I started following the sound. It was getting louder the moment I hot closer. Strangely, it was coming straight from our front yard. I pulled the curtains to see someone outside our yard.

It was a little girl. Even in the moonlight I could see that she was wearing a raincoat and boots. But they were all dirty. She was walking all around the front yard with a lawn mower in her hands.

Me: Hey! Stop right there!

The girl stopped in her tracks. The lawn mower stopped working too. Then she turned to look at me. I was horrified just by seeing her. Her eyes were pitch black with pale skin. When she opened her mouth, black liquid gushed out which made me felt like I was about to gag.

I immediately opened the door and ran outside. When I went out, nobody was there. The yard was empty. I quickly ran towards the shed. I opened the door. The lawn mower was still in there. Then I went to check the yard. The grass was all fine. Then what the hell just happened?

I was about to go back in the house when I stopped dead in my tracks. Someone was inside the house looking at me from the door. I looked closely, it was Bughuul!
He tilted his head and disappeared inside the house. With speed I ran inside, but no one there. Suddenly the door closed.

*tap tap tap*

Footsteps!?

I quickly went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife for defense.

Me: Where are you? Show yourself!

The lights suddenly started to flicker. I was getting really scared now.

*tap tap tap tap*

Me: Who's there? Just show yourself already!! I'm not scared of you!!

*smash*

I looked to my left to see a plate broken. Multiple plates and glasses started floating in the air. They all came at me. I immediately ducked.

*smash*

*crash*

*smash*

*thud*

I got so scared that I was practically sitting on the ground covering my ears and my eyes. When I opened them, the lights stopped flickering. There were pieces of broken plates and glasses on the floor. I started hearing scratching sounds. I got up and turned around. My eyes caught the dining table. Words were scratched on it along with the symbol.

I want her.

Her? Whose her?

*drip drip*

Black drops fell on the table.

*crack*

There was something above me.

*crack crack*

I was too scared to look up.

Look at me.

I looked up and....

_____________________

Jungkook POV:

I woke to the sound of things being smashed. It was so loud.

I went out of my room, Hoseok hyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung and Raven standing outside there rooms.

Jimin: Did you guys here that?

Hoseok: Yeah.

Taehyung: I think I we heard things being broken.

Raven: Wait Namjoon is not in his room.

Jin: Oh he will get a taste of my spatula if I found out that he broke my wonderful dish set.

Namjoon: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

All of us: NAMJOON!

We all hurried into the kitchen only to find Namjoon on the floor screaming. All the plates and glasses were also broken. There pieces were on the floor.

Hoseok: Namjoon calm down. Its us.

Namjoon: Get away from me!

Me: Hyung its us! Your friends!

Namjoon: I said get away from me!

*slash*

Me: Aargh! My arm!

Yoongi: Put that knife down Namjoon!

Jimin: Jungkook are you okay?

Me: He literally cutted my arm. Do you think I'm okay!?

Taehyung: How bad is it?

Me: Its bleeding quickly.

Namjoon: I'm not afraid of you!

Jin: Namjoon shutup!!

*slap*

Everyone went silent when Jin hyung slapped Namjoon hyung. After a few seconds, Namjoon hyung broke down in tears. The knife fell from his hand with my blood on it. Yoongi hyung kicked the knife away.

Namjoon hyung hugged Jin hyung. Jin hyung didnt protest so he hugged him back while hyung was crying.

Jin: Shhhh it's okay. Everything will be alright.

Namjoon: He tried to kill me.

Yoongi: Who tried to kill you?

Namjoon: *sniff* Bughuul.

We all looked at eachother.

Namjoon: There was this girl outside. She chased after me. I got so scared. There were plates flying and and-

Jin: Calm down Namjoon. Its gonna be okay.

Namjoon: He even scratched a message on the table.

Jimin: The table?

Namjoon: Yeah.

We all looked at the dining table to see a message scratched. I want her? Whose her?

Taehyung hyung got the first aid kit. Then he started healing my arm.

Namjoon: I'm so sorry guys. So sorry for not believing you. *sniff*

Hoseok: Its okay Namjoon. It's okay.

The night was so long.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry Namjoon for scaring you like that. 😔

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

234K 11.4K 63
Who knew life would change in just seconds. They were just normal people living their normal lives yesterday, but now they're fighting and killing zo...
1.2K 133 29
[COMPLETED] BOOK 1 The murder brought them and their pasts together again. While light starts to finally fall onto the murderer, new love interests...
3.4K 1.2K 29
"It's hard to just watch you being taken away from me and not being able to do a thing," . . . . "What if there is no end to this case? What if I ju...
8.1K 270 18
They asked her... ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ ?? She told them.... ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴩʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ... ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏꜰᴜʟ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ...