Amnesia

By spklzn

quite breathes... warmth on your arm... these are the only things you feel. you slowly open your left eye. no... More

Get to Know Him Better
Playing With Love
Trust

Déjà Vu

70 6 5
By spklzn

You shiver down your spine and look back again to that hole on the wall. Raised your hand to reach it-

"Y/n! Snacks are ready baby~ Come down here!" Hyunjin yelled from downstairs and he also brought you back to reality. He's your husband. Why were you getting suspicious for? You shook your head and called him back.

"I'm coming!" You got out of bathroom and walked downstairs. Even you didn't remember the way to the living room your foots made you walk there. Your body should've been remembering here, your home.

As you make it to the living room you see his figure sitting on the couch lazily. Snacks on the table. You make it beside him as you sit on the other couch. You didn't know why but you didn't want to be close with him. He felt creepy. You still had lot to question after all.

"So can you please explain our relationship more?" You asked him without getting comfortable on the couch because of the tension and confusion you had. He chuckled at your behaviour before opening his arm wide open. Was he expecting for you to hug or something? No way...

"I don't think I can hug or cuddle you when I know nothing-" You tried to clear up the situation but he cut you off immediately. Fixing your sentence.

"It's forgetting. It's not like I am a stranger guy... We are married, you know." He said as you kept looking at the floor. You tried not to have an eye contact with him. After few seconds of awkwardness he made his way closer to you. He caught your arm and pulled you to his couch. Placing you on his lap, between his arms and thighs. You were shocked. You kept your arms crossed on your breast as in coping mechanism. Still trying to force yourself to get off him but he pressed your body on him. Forcefully making you cuddle him.

"Ahh~ I missed this feeling..." He said... making your guard down slowly. after a while of cuddling while watching tv... you kept thinking about the marriage...

i would never marry... why did i marry? but he's lovely... but-

your thoughts were cut off as he moved to get some snacks. eating few of them and not eating any of the blue ones... leaving those skittles there made you confused. did he hated that flavour? or allergic?

"why aren't you eating blue one?"
you asked leading him to take a look to you. chuckling afterwards. was something obvious?

"it's because you always eat them. they're your favourite! you always argue with me whenever i eat one of blue ones so i had a reflex to leave them to you... why don't you eat it? do you remember the taste?"
he asked and you shook your head. you didn't remember any of these. but it was really detailed... was he real?

maybe he's not lying... maybe i really lost my memory...

you thought as you took one of the blue skittles. chewing it-

DAMN THIS IS TASTY

you thought as soon as your eyes opened wide. he saw it and slightly giggled at the sight he had. you immediately fixed your face as you responded.

"it was okay. i liked it..."
you said and he hummed in response. holding your shoulder back to make you lay on his chest once again and you didn't fight back this time. he was cute. he had a mysterious side that you cannot explain but everyone has that side... right? you thought and just enjoyed the moment... but you were still not having the marriage. how...

"hyunjin... can i ask something?"
you asked as he hummed in response. his chest vibrated under your back.

"you said we were married so that means we have a marriage report or something right? the thing government gives when we marry... can i see it? it's not like because i don't believe you it's because i wanna trust you fully... i just wanna make sure you're the guy i loved and married and will love..."
you quickly ranted and got up a little to face him. he kept his smiley face on as he nodded. definitely understanding you.

"of course baby! i will find it! give me a second"
he said and got closer, placing a kiss on your forehead and then leaving to find the thing you wanted.

he's chill... i don't think he's lying...

you thought as you sat still, waiting for him to find it. but it didn't take him so long to find it. he made his way back to beside you with a thing between his hands. handing it to you as he keeps smiling.

"here i found it baby. you can have it"
he said while you were looking at the cover of it. then opening only to see your and his photo with a government sign. it was official. you even signed it... you sighed inside of your mind and made sure you were able to trust this guy...

this cannot be fake... he's my husband... and i'm his wife... for life...

you thought and finally ,with your whole heart, you could've tried to love him once again... you kept your life up with hyunjin for months. he's lovely, affectionate, careful, kind, heart warming and after all honest...
at least this is what you thought...
until his birthday...

you wanted to prepare a cake for his birthday. it was tomorrow but you decided to prepare it from today .a special one you did with your own hands and also designed it... it was a small one. simple cake with skittles on it. after you cooked everything when he was at work. outside of house. you started to search for skittles all over the kitchen. but... there was literally none... after growling in frustration you decided to order it from outside since you cannot go outside. the private doctor comes to your house said;

"your brain trauma is still having a dangerous risk... so please stay at your home for 11-14 months and take a rest from people..."

it was your 8th month and you still had long to go outside without a risk. you actually tried to go outside with the risk but hyunjin said he cannot lose you again even it's a small risk. you didn't want him to worry so you just decided to live through the time. self caring inside the house. after ordering the ten packages of skittles you started to wait...

ahhh... what if he sees the cake in refrigerator?

you thought but the ring on the door cut off your mind. running through the hall before opening and paying for it. you excitedly went to kitchen and place the big box on the kitchen island. opening it with a scissors. as soon as you opened the package you saw the colourful packs of skittles. but- no way. it's should've been a fabrication error. there were no blue skittles on the package cover. you took one of the packs of it and went beside the cake. getting ready to put them on... cover the cake with skittles. your hands placed the pack between your fingers and with a small force the pack was already open. waiting for you to take them off...

none...

you placed them one by one. yellow... green... orange... but there were no blue skittles... you looked at the cake for a second. thinking why it has no blue.

fabrication error? but none of them have it...
am i colour blind? but i would never see it from the beginning...
were those limited edition? but it should've been limited... i eat everyday.
was it another brand? but it had 'S' on it...
is it because of my amnesia? but it happened after the trauma...

all the possibilities ran over your mind as you kept placing the skittles on the cake. the cake was all surrounded by colourful skittles... except blue...
after finishing the cake you placed it inside of the refrigerator and cleaned the kitchen. but instead of putting the skittles packages on trash you hide them. somewhere hyunjin couldn't have seen. and leaded to living room. waiting for your husband... you wouldn't let him know about it for sure. you needed a 'plan' to find where are these blue skittles from...

you were lazily changing the tv shows in front of you as you heard the key sound. it should've been hyunjin. you placed a smile on your face as you heard him coming towards living room.

"hi baby~ how was your day? wanna cook together?"
he asked and took off his jacket. leading beside you on the couch. you opened your arms for him and let him plop himself on you.

"it was fine~ i've watched few drama and stuff. and i already cooked for us so we'll save time for later!"
you said and watched his face with excitement. watching his smirk grow bigger made your tummy have butterflies... even you were thinking about suspicions, you still loved him... he was always right beside you whenever you needed. you wanted to believe him...

"okay then i'll take a shower and would you prepare the dinner table or should we prepare it together after i get out of the shower?"
he asked to you. now facing you... he was so lovely. he always found a way to help you. made you feel appreciated and loved in many ways...

"i'll prepare baby... you can go relax yourself a little under the water"
you said back and saw his face go smiley.

he loved you...
deeply...

he leaned in and he placed his lips on yours. pecking it before pulling out and walking away to prepare for shower. leaving you needy for his lips...

"AGH- DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS"
you yelled to him and he increased his small step's pace. running in tiny to your shared bathroom.

"IT'S FOR THIS NIGHTTTT! KEEP IT FOR LATER"
he yelled back while his voice slowly got less hearable since he was running upstairs. you giggled to his behaviours and thought about what would happen this night. it made your tummy swirl in excitement. his hands always made magic on your skin...

you got up to prepare the table and after he got out of shower you two had a lovely dinner. full with love...

as soon as the dinner ended you said you would go take a shower and he offered to clean the kitchen which you clearly agreed. making your way to bathroom... slowly going up with stairs- looking back suddenly...
his eyes caught yours. tilting his head as if he's waiting for a question from you.

"is everything fine-"
you cut him off.

"yeah... i just miss your face so bad..."
you said, making him smile widely. he loved when you expressed yourself. it was the best version of you in his opinion.

"then i guess this night will be a present for both of us..."
he said and winked. making you giggle and keep making your way to upstairs. after getting into the bathroom you quickly took off your clothes. looking around to find the laundry box. since there were nothing has reflection it wasn't hard to find. everything is looking simple. it was also because of your trauma...

"reflections may effect your trauma badly so for a while please don't use anything has reflection for a while..."

these are the things the doctor said to hyunjin. so he took everything off has reflection in house and replaced them with another product...
after you were finally ready to have shower. you put your bathrobe on to not get cold while searching for the new shower lotion hyunjin just bought for you. you kept searching-

your eyes suddenly lay on that hole again... just by seeing it makes your body have a shiver. you can't help but wonder if there is something inside. it could've been just an error... or maybe it really has something inside... truth- no... hyunjin isn't lying. he loves me- but- what if-

you can't help but keep thinking about 'what if's... so you finally decided to control it...

what could happen? if it's inside, then i'll learn truth... if it's not then everything will stay same...

so you finally put your finger in it. searching for-

a paper?
is this a note? or like a message?
from who?
did i really left this to myself?

you clear your mind from previous judgments and take off the paper. it's a small paper that is folded few times. your hands started to shake because of the pressure you had... was he really lying? is this just a simple note? you loved him... but not a liar... you opened it as the message finally becomes visible while his voice become hearable...

...

"you found it again... didn't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10.5K 52
(2nd book) Aika is a writer at a publishing company, she is a hopeless romantic who is trying to survive her daily life. Everything will change as sh...
563K 7.4K 41
➴╔═══════════════╗➴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ➴╚═══════════════╝➴ ➳ Request Open ➳ Started: 01/02/19 Ended: 18/11/22 #1 straykidsi...
1.3M 49.1K 10
jisung moves into a new apartment where he meets his neighbor, minho who keeps him up at night with his moans minsung not quite smut but not quite f...
2.9M 118K 62
Lee Chaelin avoids boys like it's her calling in life. Except for her childhood friend, Felix, she doesn't let any boys near her. Scared that the sam...