Ishk Par Zor Nahi ( โœ”๏ธ)

By aestheticxcloudz

A collection of short stories on Ishqaan cuz I'm low key obsessed with them ๐Ÿ˜š I HUMBLY REQUEST THAT PLEASE D... More

โœจ Trust โœจPart 1
โœจ Trust โœจ Part 2
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 1
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 2
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 3
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 4
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 5
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 6
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 7
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 8
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 9
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 10
๐Ÿ’ฅ Trap ๐Ÿ’ฅ Part 11
IPZN (off-air?)
Forgiveness โšก๏ธ1
Forgiveness โšก๏ธ2
Forgiveness โšก๏ธ3
Forgiveness โšก๏ธ4
Forgiveness โšก๏ธ 5
Forgiveness โšก๏ธ6
Forgiveness โšก๏ธ7
Togetherness ๐Ÿ’ซ 1
Togetherness ๐Ÿ’ซ 2
Support ๐Ÿ’› 1
Support ๐Ÿ’› 2
Support ๐Ÿ’› 3
Support ๐Ÿ’› 4
Support ๐Ÿ’› 5
Note :)
Support ๐Ÿ’› 6
Support ๐Ÿ’› 7
Support ๐Ÿ’› 8
Support ๐Ÿ’› 9
Faith ๐Ÿ–‡ 1
Faith ๐Ÿ–‡ 2
Faith ๐Ÿ–‡ 3
Drunk Ahaan ๐Ÿบ 1
Drunk Ahaan ๐Ÿบ 2
Drunk Ahaan ๐Ÿบ 3
Drunk Ahaan ๐Ÿบ 4
Drunk Ahaan ๐Ÿบ 5
New Ishqaan Story!
Truth โ›ˆ 1
Truth โ›ˆ 2
Truth โ›ˆ 3
Truth โ›ˆ 4
Truth โ›ˆ 5
Truth โ›ˆ 6
New IPZN Story
~ He Loves Her ~ 1 โค๏ธ
~ He Loves Her ~ 3 โค๏ธ
~ He Loves Her ~ 4 โค๏ธ
~ He Loves Her ~ 5 โค๏ธ
~ He Loves Her ~ 6 โค๏ธ
Note :)

~ He Loves Her ~ 2 โค๏ธ

971 82 134
By aestheticxcloudz

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Thank-you so much for all of the love on the first part! ❤️~ Here's part 2, hope ya'll like it! 

===============================================================================

As Ahaan left his room and turned into the hall, he found Kartik, who immediately ran towards him and said, "bhai, mein aapko hi bulane araha tha...varmala ceremony ka time hogaya hai, also known as aapki love story ki ending" he said as an attempt to make Ahaan realize his feelings for Ishqi, but little did he know that Ahaan already had!

And not only that, he was also going to take a huge step, Ahaan tried to conceal his smirk and said, "kon si love story? tu f-fazool ki baatein mat kar aur chal!" 

Ahaan (to himself): Sorry yaar, but nahi baata sakta, I know I can trust you but filhal I need to focus on my aim...agar tujhe baata diya toh tu ne meri taang kheench kheench ke mera dimaag kharab kar dena hai..

Kartik: Bhai, aap ka kuch nahi ho sakta! he said disappointedly as he turned around and headed back outside where the mandap was set-up. Little did the poor guy know that,"bohot kuch ho chuka hai..."

Ahaan followed behind Kartik, he thanked god that he'd gotten an extra pack of carbon capsules from the mall pharmacy last week, they were proving to come really handy! He was almost completely sober and it had been just a mere ten minutes since he'd taken it. 

Brushing his thoughts away he made his way into the garden and saw it just the way he'd left it, thinking to be his best friend's and sister's wedding, respectively- But now the plan had changed, it was SoRaj's and Ishqaan's wedding now...that was if his barely made plan went accordingly, which he prayed it would. 

He spotted the brides' enter and as his gaze landed upon Ishqi, it paused there- she'd always looked amazing, but the bridal attire further extenuated her beauty and made Ahaan's rapidly beating heart skip a beat. 

As much as he wanted to run to her side, give her a tight hug and confess his feelings, he controlled his desires and went to stand beside his sister ~ looking at Sonu all dressed up as someones bride made tears brim in Ahaan's eyes. She was his little sister, he'd always treated her like a child because that is what she was to him, his little Sonu. 

But tonight, she wouldn't be just his baby sister anymore, she'd be Sonali Raj Rathore, someone's wife, someone's daughter in law, and transition into a beautiful woman, with grown-up responsibilities. Sonu noticed the tears in her brother's eyes and side hugged him while everyone paused and adored their bond from a far, specifically Ishqi. 

Ishqi absolutely loved the bond Ahaan shared with those he loved, he valued family above all and respected everyone. He was her "dream guy", someone who'd easily ticked all the boxes in her love list without even trying. Someone whose intense gaze gave her butterflies...but he was also someone who wasn't hers, who could never be...both of them were committed to others...Him to a perfect sanskari girl and her to an ignorant apathetic guy who didn't give a crap about her. 

Like Ahaan valued family, Ishqi did too- and that was the only reason she was going through with the wedding with Mayank, because of family and hope that he would change after marriage, although the chances seemed very slim. 

"Ishqi beta!" her Maasi said bringing her out of her thoughts, which seemed to be solely about Ahaan these days. "Yeh le beta" she said handing Ishqi a garland made out of fresh flowers, it was time..for her to sacrifice her happiness once again. 

She looked towards Ahaan with love and longing one last time before it would call as completely wrong. She turned her head to see him looking at her with the same emotions she held for him. Taken a back she squeezed her eyes shut for a second and took a deep breath...Ahaan was smiling at her, "Yeh toh anti Ishqi-marrying-Mayank the..then why the huge smile? Kya unhe saach mein mere liye kuch n- Rehne de Ishqi...woh toh hai hi ajeeb, you focus on Mayank and just Mayank"-

Ishqi tore her gaze from Ahaan and looked towards Mayank, who was least interested in marrying her, he was looking around the mandap and held his phone in one hand with the garland. "Mayank!" Suman Auntie urged him to which he faked a smile and put the garland around Ishqi. 

When it was Ishqi's turn she again spotted Ahaan, who'd changed spots- He was clenching his fists while looking away."abhi toh toothpaste waali smile de rahe the aur aab dekh bhi nahi rahe!" she mumbled and upon her Maasi slightly patting her arm, she quickly put the garland around Mayank's neck. 

Everyone except Ahaan clapped and this was noticed by Kartik and Ishqi,"naam teen banda mean" she whispered under her breath. 

~ Ahaan's POV ~
I hate this! I SHOULD'A DONE SOMETHING TO STOP THE VARMALA CEREMONY! Kitna mushkil tha dekhna...Aur Ishqi bhi mujhe hi dekh rahi thi..sooche gi kaisa ajeeb banda hai..pehle smile karta hai aur phir gussa! Ughh! ANYWAYS! buss thodi der aur Ahaan, thoda time aur bardaast karle and phir Ishqi humesha ke liye teri! 

----
After Ishqi-Mayank, SoRaj also exchanged varmala's and the brides went back into their room's to wait for the wedding to begin. Raj remained in the mandap while Mayank used the restroom as an excuse and left from there and went into his room. 

Although Ahaan hadn't made a proper plan, he knew he would have to utilize the opportunities that would arise along the way. He saw Mayank leaving as a chance and he went behind him. 

Ahaan sneaked behind Mayank in the hallway, hiding behind pillars/walls and tip-toeing to make sure he wouldn't get caught, but even if he did- Ahaan the Mahaan knew how to play it off but right now the AVM effect was on him, making it hard to think of anything other than Ishqi. "Kya din dekhne parh rahe hai...apne hi best friend ka peecha kar raha houn...ussi ki to-be wife se shaadi karne laage houn..woh bhi chup ke...goddd!! the things love is making me do!" 

Ahaan stood behind a pillar and observed Mayank enter his room, "thank-god he didn't close the door!" Ahaan mumbled to himself as he went towards there. The door was open and he saw Mayank yelling at someone on the phone, Ahaan wasn't interested one bit in what Mayank was talking about- he spotted a waiter passing by with a glass of lemonade on a tray. "Perfect!" Ahaan exclaimed, took the glass from the waiter and tipped him.

He popped a strong sleeping pill into it, which he'd grabbed out of his drawer before leaving his room. He patted himself on the back for his quick thinking. "Mayank!" he said as he pushed the door open and entered the room- 

Mayank froze, "Ah- Ahaan? T-Tu? Y-Yahan?" he stuttered- "Haan mein!" he said- "Yeh mujhe dekh ke itna darr kyun gaya?!" he thought- 

Mayank: T-Tujhe k-koi kaam tha? he said, trying to remain calm-

Ahaan: Nahi woh actually meine soocha ke teri shaadi hai na aur tu thak gaya hoga toh tere liye yeh laya tha, he said as he handed Mayank the tall glass of lemonade. 

Mayank sighed a breath of relief knowing Ahaan hadn't heard him talking on the phone, "Hmm oh okay, thank-you but yaar waise isski koi zaroorat nahi thi!" he said as he smiled- 

Ahaan: Koi nahi, aab toh mein le aya houn toh tujhe peena bhi parhe ga..abhi-

Mayank nodded and gulped the entire thing down hoping Ahaan would leave him alone after that so he could talk to Akash before the wedding began. 

(Also, Akash is Mayank's friend who helped him in Sonu's plan, idk his name in the show)

"YESSS!!!"- Ahaan mentally said, "Oh okay, mein aab chalta houn, tu bhi jaldi se aajah.."

"hmm" Mayank replied as he slumped onto his bed, feeling dizzy. Ahaan exited the room and locked Mayank in from the outside and hung a "DO NOT DISTURB" tag on the handle. "That's 'ought to do it until the weddings' are over!"  he said out loud and thanked god for how everything was just falling into place. 

If things kept happening in his favour then it would just be a matter of time before he would get the liberty to address Ishqi as his wife forever...✨

//To Be Continued//

================================================================================

That's all for today guys!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it! ♡ Next part will be updated soon! { Word Count: 1513 }

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 200 9
This story is in collaboration with one of my friend . Her insta id is @ipzn.__.forever Ahaan Veer Malhotra....the young and charming ACP and one of...
1.6K 100 4
Hey lovely lovely. This is a series of oneshot stories for our favorite Sidneet. Hope you guys will love it. Please vote, comment and share. You may...
77.6K 8.4K 27
ยฉ All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
54K 3.2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...