The Sexy Alpha and his Fiesty...

By kenishaamy

Leonard Comârdo is a Alpha King billionaire. He has to run a pack, a company and raise 5 kids at the same tim... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (It's Time)
Chapter 31 (An Ass Whooping)
Chapter 32 (What Ever Major Loser)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Final Chapter Part1 (Chapter 35)
Chapter 36 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 19

4K 199 25
By kenishaamy

After reading Dwacia's letter two(2) more times, I called Leonard and told him how I felt about him and what he did.

Most of what I said was a lie and was only said out of anger but, I think he knew that. He kept laughing the entire conversation (me cussing him out) and didn't even say anything at the end, he only hung up the phone while still laughing.

After Leonard and I's conversation(me cussing him out), I lied in bed with the intention of falling asleep to get my mind off of the letter, but as I'm lying in bed, the door downstairs was slammed shut and I can hear Damon and Desmon shouting in excitement while running up the stairs.

" Mom, mom, mom, guess what, guess what?" literally kicking my door open and jumping on top of me, they started screaming. Well, it wasn't screaming exactly. They were saying something but, because of the loud shouting I really couldn't make out what they were trying to saying.

"Wow, wow, wow, wow...,Wow. You two need to calm down before you bust out my eardrums."

"Now, take a deep breath and slowly and calmly repeat what you just screamed."

" We just got some very important and exciting news. We're gonna be apart of our high school football team and our parents are required to attend our first practice session to support and encourage us."

" Wow, that's awesome guy's, I'm so proud of you both. Did you call and tell your dad?"

"Yeah, he's the first person we told when we got the news, he was so excited and proud of us." they said but then they got quiet and developed a nervous look on their faces. Then Damon says "W..w.. We were wondering if you'd attend our first practice as our guardian. We would really appreciate it."

"Of course I'll come, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Look, I'll even bring your brothers and sister along for extra encouragement, OK."

"Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, we love you soo much. Can't wait to see you guys there." They shouted excitedly jumping up and down, kissing me on my cheek and running out of the room.

"wait, wait, wait, waaait.when is this practice?" I shouted after them. Stopping at the door they both turn around to answer me at the same time.

"2:30pm on Tuesday, oh, and we're gonna need you to drop us off at around 8. If it isn't too much to ask." they said all this in sink. I've been here for months now and I'm still surprised every time they do it.

I know to some people it's cringe worthy or creepy, but to me it's just amazing, even though I know it's not long before it starts to annoy me.

In amazement I say "how do you guys do that!" but instead of answering they only did a synchronized smirk " Anyways, sure I can drop you off, I'll do it before going to Dwacia's school."

"Your going to Dwacia's school? For what?" asked Desmon

"Meeting for a Mother Daughter Talent Show."
"Your gonna be in a talent show? Shit, well I can't miss that." laughs Damon
"Shut up and get out of my room."

"OK, but will you join us in the game room. We're gonna have a virtual game, game off. We planned it for when Damon and I got home."

" Virtual game off? Hell, I'm in." Jumping off my bed I ran out the room past them screaming " race you, last one there gets no ice-cream." I can here them behind me groaning then beginning to run after me but, before I could get down the last step, they both flew past me like I was walking and they were running.

I spent the whole run trying to catch up to them but I only kept getting dusted.

Once I finally made it to the game room I was panting, not too hard but I was panting.

"The hell! How did you guys get pass me so easily. I'm very fast for a fat girl and I was way ahead of you guy's. That was impossible, so, what's your secret?"

Chuckling Damon says "Hey, you lost so no ice-cream for you."

" What! I bought the ice-cream. How can I not get any of the ice-cream I bought?"

"Wh...mom that's unfair." says Desmon "So what? It's my ice-cream."

We spent the next 5 hours playing multiple rounds of a virtual gun game I forgot the name of.

So the way this game is played is, you stand in front of your tv, in our case a big ass flat screen almost as wide and long as the wall it is plastered on, and hold a gamer gun in your hand and go on military missions or develop an army of your own and go against your opponent. We were playing the latter and I won a couple rounds and lost some. By the time we finished, we were all starving and decided to order pizza and some Chinese food.

The minute we started eating the kids were moaning their asses off.

After eating we sat around, had some conversations and watched a couple movies until we all dozed off one by one. I made sure I was the last to fall asleep.

Time skips to Monday

As you all know by now, tomorrow is the day for my death. Tomorrow is the day of the talent show meeting and I'm dreading it. I'm currently walking around the house supervising the kids on their chores.
I know it's Monday and they should be in school but, they didn't want to go today for some reason and there were alot of chores that needed to be done around the house and I was feeling really lazy. Told them if the stayed home they'll have to help out around the house. So, they're helping out around the house.

It isn't much since I did most of them yesterday.

Damon is mowing the lawn, Desmon is doing the laundry, Dwacia is cleaning the kitchen, Deshawn is packing away his toys and straightening his book shelf(with my help of course) and Damarian is cleaning the pool area we used yesterday.

Yes yesterday we went swimming in the indoor pool. We also went to the fair, the movies, the park then finished it off by stopping at KFC and a pastry shop.

While I was showing Dwacia how to clean the oven, Deshawn comes running into the kitchen with my phone in his hand.
"Mom, Dad wants to talk to you." he says excitedly handing me the phone, but before taking it I wondered out aloud "What does he want to talk to me for? We just talked yesterday morning, I haven't done anything wrong since."

"Mom really?" says Dwacia giving me a 'your lieing' look "What? I truly haven't done anything wrong. At least I think I haven't do anything wrong."

"You don't remember what happened at the pastry shop yesterday?" she asks

Yesterday at the Pastry shop

"ICE-CREAM!" yelled Deshawn as he runs over to the Ice-cream section of the pastry store we just entered.
"Mmhm, yeah, Ice-cream. So, What flavor or flavors are you guys having. That is if you want I ice-cream."
"I want chocolate." screamed Deshawn
"Me too but I want it mixed with strawberry." said Dwacia
"I want rocky road with vanilla." said Damon
"I want the same." said Desmon
"eh I'll just have coffee" said Damarian

"What are you having mom?" Deshawn smiling up at me

"She shouldn't be having anything she's already too big. She looks like she weighs 500lbs.

"No one was talking to you asshole." said Dwacia giving the guy the stink eye

"Girl you better watch your mouth before I knock it off." I said

"But mo."  "No!"

" That's why. That's why people like you shouldn't be allowed around our children. You people don't know how to raise your kids and that's why they become gang members and strippers in the future. We don't want you people turning our kids in to psychopaths and murderer's. Go back to where you came from." he shouted waving his arms around and pointing at me and all the white people in the store, who look uncomfortable and frustrated.

Once he was finished and turned back around to face us, he was punched in the face and flew(literally) through the glass window of the store shattering the entire window.

Ordering my mint chocolate ice-cream, I grabbed the kids and rushed out of the store stepping over the guy and into the car.

Once we were in the car I scolded/prasied the kids for defending me against that idiot, and made it known that I was about to handle it myself, they just beat me to it.

Oh, and if your wondering, I didn't punch the guy, even though I was about to, Damon did.

Back to the present

"That wasn't me, that was Damon." I said
"Yeah, but it all happened over an argument about you?" she says and turns back around to continue doing the chores I didn't feel like doing.

I sighed "Fine, give me the phone. "
"Hello"
"What the hell is going on over there? Are you alright? I heard what happened. Damon should've punched him a couple more times." he shouted into the phone sounding angry.

"Yeah I'm fine, it was nothing I couldn't handle, only Damon handled it for I could."

Then suddenly my mood changes "So, want to tell me why Dwacia's school sent me a letter about a talent show, stating that you requested I attend and enter the show with her as her mother?"

"ummm, gotta go, love you, bye" he hastly shouts into the phone hanging up immediately

Laughing loudly I catch the attention of Dwacia and Desmon who was walking through the kitchen with a laundry basket in hand. "What's so funny?" They asked at the same time

"Just your dad being his nervous self"  "Now, get back to work!"

"You love bossing us around don't you?" said Desmon rolling his eyes

"Yes, yes I do."

I'm so sorry about the late update guys. I was busy and was trying to finish it post it yesterday, but obviously that didn't happen. Sorry if the chapter wasn't opening, I accidentally published it and it wasnt finished so I took it down. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

You know what to do at the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 167K 36
Lilly Moore has been abused her entire life. Never having learned how to speak, she talks in fractured sentences. No one taught her about life, leavi...
2M 44.3K 45
Billie is a quiet, shy girl who is trying to figure out what she wants. While it seems like everyone around her is falling in love, she doesn't know...
183K 7.3K 36
Leonard Comârdo is a Alpha King billionaire. He has to run a pack, a company and raise 5 kids at the same time. It is exhausting and stressful, but h...
9.9M 233K 47
He pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes. I knew he felt the same spark as I did, I'm his mate. And he was trouble. "Mine" he growled...