๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š. mo dao zu s...

By chillebby

โ˜ฏ๏ธŽโšฃ๏ธŽ ๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–”๐–Ž๐–† *เณƒเผ„ หห‹ แตแต’ แตˆแตƒแต’ แถปแต˜ หขสฐโฑโ €โ €โ™กโ €โ €แตแตƒหกแต‰ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ หŠหŽ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท THE YOUNGEST SON OF THE LAN... More

metanoia - SEASON 1
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
what the stars saw
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
inner demons.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
season 2 incoming !!
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.

twenty.

3.1K 192 101
By chillebby

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

"ENOUGH GAMES, WEN CHAO. IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS."

lan y/n yelled, his voice echoing over the caves. he held his bare arm over the water, sword in hand. "that's enough!" wen chao roared. "kill them! kill them all!" he ordered the wen disciples, pointing a finger towards lan wangji and jin zixuan.

almost immediately, the lanling jin disciples ran to protect their young master and a fight ensued in the cave. lan y/n rolled his eyes. "he totally just stole my moment." he said, offended, gripping the sword in his hand. "how dare they challenge me!" growled wen chao, stepping back from the fight as he watched the disciples of the other clan battle it out with his disciples.

unsheathing his sword, he raised it in the air. "kill them all!" he yelled to the wen disciples, well, to whoever was left.

unfortunately, they were being beaten up without mercy by the lanling jin clan, who surrounded their master, jin zixuan, to protect him. they made sure to beat up any disciples that got too close to him.

"and kill that monster." wen chao angrily seethed. "chop off its head and hang it! that monster!" wen chao added, gritting his teeth and pointing towards the already irritated lan y/n.

gripping the sword he stole, lan y/n tried to fight off as many qishan wen disciples as he could. as they were beginning to overwhelm him, lan y/n was chased off to the shores of the indoor lake. he swung the sword, embedding it with his own spiritual energy, which created a powerful slash that knocked away many disciples that came after him.

as he ran off again, two disciples followed after him. "wen-er-gongzi!" a bright voice echoed in the cave.

kicking off both the disciples away from him, lan y/n glanced at wherever the voice was coming from. it was his best friend, wei wuxian. he smiled.

"villains who abuse their family's power to persecute others must all be killed!" wei wuxian recited with a smile. wen chao seemed confused. "what did you say?" he asked, raising a brow. "i said; villains who abuse their family's power to persecute others must all be killed!" wei wuxian repeated, carefully, to make sure wen chao would understand. "not just that, after killing them, they should be beheaded and reviled to serve as a warning to future generations!" now even lan y/n was confused, yet those words seemed to be familiar to him. "was that clear enough?" wei wuxian asked, smile still on his face. but wen chao seemed to be even more confused.

"beheaded and reviled?" lan y/n asked, slowly walking over. he turned around after hearing a few yells coming from the wen disciples that tried to attack him. he swung his sword again, releasing a powerful slash of spiritual energy. the disciples were all thrown back, some of them even landing inside of the pool of water.

lan y/n rolled his eyes before he paused a few steps behind wen chao, chin resting on his finger as he looked down in deep thought. wen chao suddenly released a frustrated yell. pointing his sword at wei wuxian, he said, "how dare you say such outrageous words to me?!"

lan y/n suddenly snapped his fingers. "ah! i remember this one! i thought it sounded funny." he laughed. "it's from the book the wens gave us!" he said with a bright smile, holding up a finger. "if i remember correctly, it was the wen's great ancestor, wen chao, who said that!"

"ding, ding, ding!" wei wuxian laughed. he pointed both his index fingers at lan y/n who was smiling proudly. "that is correct, a-y/n!" he clapped boisterously. "here, you can even see for yourself!" he tossed a book at wen chao's feet, the same book that the wens gave to him.

the quintessence of the wen sect.

wen chao glared at the book tossed to his feet. to rub even more salt, lan y/n picked up the book, and opened it on the page where the said quote was written, in bold strokes.

holding back a laugh, lan y/n got closer to wen chao, showing him the book. "look who's the fool now." he giggled, a wide smile stretching across his lips. he pulled away, flipping through the pages as wei wuxian cleared his throat. "ehem, lan c/n!" he called, mimicking the voice of a teacher, presumably, lan qiren, as he mimed the same action of whenever lan qiren stroked his beard.

"yes, teacher!" lan y/n exclaimed, feigning seriousness as he raised a hand. "recite to us the punishment for insulting an ancestor of the qishan wen clan!"

"of course, teacher!" he saluted. he opened up the book and searched for the page. when he saw it, he smiled and let out a small, "aha!" he tossed his head to the side, looking at wen chao with his lips curled. his eyes almost seemed to be smiling as well. it was obvious he was enjoying this. he cleared his throat and began reciting, "if a wen dares to insult his ancestors, kill them without mercy, for they are not my family." he lowered the book, before he flipped it over.

shoving it to wen chao's chest, he smirked. "would you look at that." he gripped the handle of his stolen sword, in case wen chao snapped and would send even more people after him.

"very well then!" wei wuxian smiled brightly from where he stood before his smile darkened. "you can die now." at the sound of those words, lan y/n raised his sword and smiled. he attempted to cut down wen chao if it wasn't for wen zhuliu parrying the sword away with his aura-infused hand.

a fight started between wen zhuliu, who only had his martial arts to defend him, against the relentless swordsman, lan y/n. his form was similar to most gusu lan clan disciples, firm and elegant, except, he was more ferocious and unpredictable. his attacks never let up. quick and precise were his strikes, leaving no opening for wen zhuliu to land his own attack.

while the two fought, wen chao charged towards wei wuxian, sword ready to strike as a loud battle cry left his lips. wen zhuliu caught a brief sight of this from the corner of his eye. he tried to go after his master, but lan y/n wouldn't let him. "you're not going anywhere." he smirked, continuing his previous motions, but this time, he was actually pushing wen zhuliu back, as if he was leading him somewhere.

how is he this strong?! wen zhuliu grunted, confused as to how someone as petite as lan y/n would have so much strength. he continued stepping back, trying his best to defend against the flurry of attacks left by lan y/n. it wasn't long, till he had tripped upon a rock, and he fell.

but lan y/n caught him, holding him by his wrist. wen zhuliu breathed heavily. his eyes darted from the intense, golden gaze of lan y/n, to his young master, who was now being held captive by wei wuxian, with a sword against his neck.

"stop fighting!" wei wuxian yells, his voice echoing in the cave. "one move from you wens and your master will be fed to whatever monster it is down here." almost immediately, all the wen disciples had their attention on wei wuxian. "er-gongzi?" one of them asked.

"let me ask, do you even know what monster is hiding down here?" lan y/n asked, using the tip of his sword to slowly tear away wen zhuliu's arm guard. the leather fell into the water with a plop! the sound, bouncing off the cave. "what are you doing?!" wen zhuliu asked, struggling to release himself from lan y/n's iron grip.

lan y/n's face turned serious. "tell me, how many people have suffered by this hand of yours?" he lightly traced a line over wen zhuliu's skin. when he heard no reply, he got irritated. "so you wanna be stubborn, huh? very well then." looking at the captive young master wen chao, lan y/n, without any hesitation, swiftly cut open the flesh of wen zhuliu's arm, allowing his blood to spray all over the water. wen zhuliu's bit his tongue, trying to hold in a scream as he felt lan y/n use his sword to tear through his skin, reaching all the way down to his bones.

a few short moments passed and nothing happened.

lan y/n's eyebrow twitched. deciding that he had finally gotten bored of wen zhuliu, he released his wrist, allowing the wen to plummet in the cold water. lan y/n stared deeply into wen zhuliu's eyes. he felt a shiver of pleasure run up his spine as he saw the look of horror on wen zhuliu's face.

when his body disappear into the water, lan y/n sighed, absolutely disappointed. "i was really expecting something good to happen." lan y/n sighed, turning around so he was looking at the other disciples. the wens looked utterly mortified while the other disciples in the cave cheered. the mighty wen zhuliu had been felled.

the wens were in a shock, wen zhuliu was among the strongest in the clan, and for him to be defeated so easily by someone who was probably a decade younger than him... lan y/n could only smile at their faces.

"your fearsome dog has fallen, wen chao! no one will protect you from the consequences of your actions anymore!" he exclaimed, pointing the bloody tip of his sword at wen chao. wei wuxian furrowed his brows. "a-y/n!" he exclaimed, giving his friend a look.

lan y/n was surprised at the reprimand. he turned his gaze away from his friend and gritted his teeth. "i'm sorry." he muttered.

"wen-er-gongzi did say to spill someone's blood. i couldn't let you wen dogs harm a lady." he said, putting his hands on his hips as he looked out at the crowd of disciples.

all of a sudden, the disciples suddenly began to cower in fear as they stared at something behind lan y/n. a gigantic shadow casted over the short lan, and he stared at the shadow of the growing figure, his face looking unreadable. when the figure stopped, all he heard was a deep, guttural growl.

he whipped his head around. "wha-" he tried to say, but his body froze, mid-turn. "a-y/n!" wei wuxian called, his grip on wen chao tightening as he worried for his friend.

lan y/n's eyes turned dull and his body began to sway, as if he were a puppet whose puppeteer lost control of. slowly, he fully turned his body, and his feet began walking towards the monster. "a-y/n!" jiang cheng jumped down from the tall rock he and wei wuxian stood upon. he tried chasing after the lan, who was trying to walk into the glowing pool of water and towards the giant beast that had emerged from it.

the beast lowered its head as it observed lan y/n moving towards it. "jiang cheng! don't move!" wei wuxian exclaimed. jiang cheng instinctively paused, afraid that if he moved any further, he would not only endanger himself but lan y/n as well. lan y/n paused from his steps as the creature seemed to sniff him. wangji found it hard to stay still when he was watching his brother standing so calm in front of a gigantic, and deadly beast.

moments of anticipation passed, and all wangji could hear in his ears was the sound of his loudly beating heart. he feared for his brother. he wanted to run to his brother, to save him, but his injured leg prevented him from doing so.

lan y/n reached a hand out to the beast. the beast quickly recoiled its head back for a little as it stared strangely at the boy who was reaching out to him. "xuanwu, my friend..." lan y/n spoke lowly. the beast slowly came closer again, nearing its snout to lan y/n's outstretched hand. y/n's hand was so close to touching the beast, when all of a sudden...

"kill it! hurry up and kill it you fools!" wen chao barked in fear, not even caring if his neck was pressed against the blade wei wuxian held, allowing his blood to seep from his neck.

the beast let out a mighty roar as it sniffed his blood. it raised its head, preparing to attack, but it did y/n no harm. wen disciples clamored to shoot their arrows at the beast's shell, but it proved to be worthless as its skin and shell were impenetrable. lan y/n wavered a little in his spot, but he didn't step away.

while the wens were keeping the beast busy, jiang cheng took it as a chance to grab lan y/n and carry him in his arms and leave the beast's line of sight. he took him to wangji. he had lan y/n lay against a rock, but his hand never released lan y/n's. "he was just like this earlier when he got close to the pool." jin zixuan says from beside wangji. the three men observed as lan y/n seemed almost hypnotized, whether it was from the water or the tortoise or literally anything else, either ways were bad.

lan y/n tried getting up, but jiang cheng held him down. the cave rumbled with the beast's mighty roar as the wens continued shooting it with its arrows. the beast, after having a whiff of the air, looked at where wei wuxian stood with the bleeding wen chao. it opened its mouth and dove straight in. wei wuxian pushed wen chao away as they dodged the beast's attack that made the cave rumble again. a few rocks dropped from the ceiling due to the impact.

jiang cheng quickly used his body to protect lan y/n from the falling rocks.

he squeezed his eyes shut and winced as multiple rocks landed on his back. when the rock shower was over, the monster roared again when it realized it didn't have its taste of blood. jiang cheng looked down at lan y/n, his teeth gritted from the pain. "a-y/n, come on, snap out of it." he hastily whispers, shaking lan y/n by his shoulders. he pauses in shock when he saw lan y/n's eyes.

while usually, they were a brilliant shade of polished gold, now, they looked nothing more than rusted gold. jiang cheng sighed sharply.

the monster continued chasing after wen chao, but it immediately turned its attention away when a figure rose from the bottom of the pool. wen zhuliu. his arm was still bleeding from the wound lan y/n inflicted on him. the monster roared loudly before it began to chase after him.

wen zhuliu tried his hardest to fight off the monster with his injured arm. until it quickly turned its attention away when an arrow shot near its eye. all of a sudden, a scream echoed in the cave, a woman's scream.

jiang cheng noticed that at the sound of it, lan y/n's eyes blinked, reacting to the echo. his right eye slowly closed, as his head swayed side to side. "a-y/n!" jiang cheng tightened his grip on lan y/n's shoulder. with one hand, he used it to rest against lan y/n's cheek. "a-y/n-" he was quickly cut off when another scream resounded in the cave. he turned back, hearing how familiar it sounded.

"wei wuxian!" he exclaimed, seeing his martial brother drop to his knees, hissing in pain. "wei ying..." jiang cheng gasped and glanced at lan y/n who seemed to finally return to reality, but still seemed a little dazed.

"i can handle him." wangji told him as he crouched beside his younger brother, taking his other hand. he placed lan y/n's head on his arm. "go." wangji urges jiang cheng. he looks down at his younger brother, unable to hide the worried look on his face. jiang cheng, understanding that he was no longer needed there, quickly ran to wei wuxian's side.

"wei wuxian!" wen chao's mistress had been pushed to the ground. when wen chao came closer, she scrambled to get on her feet as she threw herself at her master's arms. "get them!" he exclaimed, pointing to the yunmeng jiang disciples. two wen disciples rushed forward, but in the blink of an eye, one of the disciples had disappeared, and a horrifying crunching noise was heard.

wen chao stepped back and watched, horrified beyond words as he watched one of his men get eaten alive. "retreat!" releasing his mistress, wen chao dashed towards the mouth of the cave where he entered from, the other wen disciples clamoring to follow after him.

meanwhile, lan y/n slowly sat up, groaning from the intense headache he was currently experiencing. "a-y/n." wangji whispers, holding his brother close to him. "this headache is killing me." lan y/n groaned as he gripped his head. jin zixuan tried following after the fleeing wens, but the entrance was swiftly sealed, and he could no longer give chase.

wen chao climbed out of the cave's entrance, well, tried. he was having a hard time trying to get a grip as he climbed. wen zhuliu climbed up beside him, before easily hauling him up with one hand, his injured hand. "disciples of the yunmeng jiang clan the rebellion!" he roared. "inform my father that lan y/n refuses to cooperate and obey!" he added with a growl. "disciples of the other clan supported the rebels!" he climbed up the hole.

"get me reinforcements! lay siege on mt. muxi! if anyone gets out, kill them on sight!"

"yes sir!"

( 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 | ✓ )
( words: 2000+ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.5K 29
Rumors of Wei Wuxian trying to hit on the second young master Lan can be heard echoing throughout the cloud recesses. Having caught wind of the ridic...
21.8K 1.3K 16
In a world where humans and demons have long been tangled in a deep-rooted conflict and skepticism towards each other, Wei Wuxian - a child born from...
286K 13.6K 24
This is the first sequel to Arranged Marriage - WangXian!! The summary of this story is WangXian who experienced the future vs Wen Sect. Enjoy :D Com...
52K 3.2K 60
MDZS Fanfic Wei Ying was left behind unintentionally by his parents, he been long living in the street of Yilling that he no longer sees himself capa...