I Am Not Lost I Am Exploring...

De latchu06

#2 in cinema out of 1.02k stories.. #16 in company out of 22.7k stories This is the story of two different pe... Mais

♡💐CASTING💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 1💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 2💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 3💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 4💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 5💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 6💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 7💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 8💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 9💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 10💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 11💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 12💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 13💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 14💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 15💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 16💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 17💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 19💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 20💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 21💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 22💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 23💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 24💐♡ (💜❄☃️EPILOGUE☃️❄💜)
♡💫NEW STORY ALERT💫♡
♡💫NEW STORY ALERT💫♡

♡💐CHAPTER 18💐♡

2.4K 217 23
De latchu06

It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.

NEXT DAY MORNING

Sivaangi woke up with a different vibe. She was glowing. Her body is fully of hickeys given by him. She was blushing by remembering their last night.

His hand on her bare waist she tried to remove it but she couldn't. So she stayed with him untill he is awake from his sleep.

After few minutes, he slowly opened his eyes and saw his beautiful wife in his chest. He caressed her hair.

They remainder silent for few minutes...

Ak: U were glowing Sivaangi.....

Sivaangi don't know what to answer.

Siv: Ashwineyy I want to take bath. Live me.

Ak: Let me come with u.....

Siv: Nope. Do some other work. Now live me.....

Ak: I won't.... If u want, try to escape from my hold.

Siv: Ashwineyy..... Don't start morning itself. I am tired......

Ak: Why???

Siv: Because of u.....

Ak: What did I do??

Siv: Ashwineyy u r the real monster. Now live me.......

She tried to get out from his hold but his hold was very tight.

Ak: Someone said few months back..... That I like my husband when he is romantic with me nu.... Now trying get away from me....

Siv: That is when we are alone. But here we are being with our friends.

Ak: In room we are alone only right.

She couldn't say anything.....

Suddenly his phone started to ring..... She used this as a chance and went to washroom for fresh up.

Ak: Escaped right. I will see u then.

Saying that he attended the call it is from Sakthi.

Sak: Hello bro

Ak: Hello u r in the house only right. Why are u calling??

Sak: Whether are u people coming for breakfast or not??

Ak: Sorry da. I didn't see the time and we slept for long time.....

Sak: No issues brother. Are u feeling ok now??

Ak: Just tiredness da...... Now I am alright.

Sak: Come fast bro....

Saying that he disconnected the call.

And he also went to fresh up and he changed into a tracks and T-shirt.

Sivaangi change into a comfortable outfit.

Came out from washroom and dried her hair.

Ak: Come let's go to have breakfast.

Siv: I am very hungry now.

Ak: Me too.... Come let's move.

They all had breakfast and fun banters and the Sunday went very well for them.

Next day it is the day Ashwin should go for his work.

Siv: Ashwineyy all the best for ur new job and before going to job make call to ur mom and sister and inform them.

Ak: Ok d pondati. But I will miss u.... Saying that he is trying to put his tie but he doesn't know how to put it. On seeing that Sivaangi chuckled at him...

Siv: Ivlo interviews attend panni enna puniyam. Ino tie kuda katta therila.

Ak: Hello.... Ennaku tie mattu tha katta theriyathu......

Siv: Inga kudu

Ak: Enna thu

Siv: Tie than..... Vera enna

Then he gave the tie to her.....

Siv: Hello Mr. 5.11 konjam kila en height ku bend pannuga.

Ak: Nope..... U come to my height.

So she stand on the bed matching his height. And put the tie for him. While tying the tie......

Siv: Me too..... But u have to go to work la and u will gain more friends their.

See Ashwineyy u should be honest at ur work.

U should roar like a lion when someone committed a mistake, if it is confirmed. They should not repeat it again. If they want to commit a mistake, ur roar only should come to their mind.

U should be role model for everyone for working honestly.

And u should grow for whoever said that u r useless.

U should walk like a lion.

U should be bold

Take ur decisions without any hesitation.

Before taking decisions think twice....

And finally enjoy ur first day of ur work Mr. Ak....

Ak: Thank u madam. I will do whatever u say.

Before going let me have my dose.

Then he placed his lips on her sweet lips. And pecked her forehead and cheeks.

Ak: Be safe, I will come home soon. U don't make a call. I will call u in between.

Siv: Ok...... U go safe.

Then he left to the office.

Sivaangi heart felt heavy because after marriage it is the first time she gonna spend time without him. Where ever he goes he will take her their also. He won't leave her even a single minute but we were going to be away for 10 hrs...... Oh my god!!! The time should run faster and he should reach the home as much as soon.

Then he went to office and all of them welcomed him with a warm hug and warm smile.

At the first day itself had a crush on him because of his Charmness.

Then he went to his cabin.

ASHWIN'S POV:

First day itself, he had a hectic work.

A Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) is a corporate executive charged with developing and implementing policies designed to protect employee and customer data from unauthorized access. A privacy policy explains how an organization handles any customer, client or employee information gathered in its operations.

In that case, the files which I am handling now had no correct accounts in it. At that time I thought something illegally happening in the company.

In that work I forgot call my wife. Then I dialed and she picked the call in first ring itself.

Ak: What u picked the call in first ring itself.

Siv: Since from I am waiting for ur call only. So what?? Ok how was ur first day?? Is everything going smooth??

Ak: I will share this in home. Now have u had ur lunch.

Siv: Now only. U???

Ak: Me too....

Siv: Ok..... Have ur lunch and come back home soon. I am waiting for ur arrival..

Ak: If u talk like this means, how will I work. Shall I come now itself.

Siv: Nope..... U carry on ur work.

Ak: Ok.... Ma bye.....

Later a phone call came to him that which gives a surprise to him......

WHO DID CALL HIM?? WHAT WOULD BE THE MATTER???

WE CAN SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS... I HOPE U ALL ARE GOOD.

INTHA CHAPTER EPDI IRUKU NU SOLLUNGA.... VOTE PODUNGA MARAKKAMA...

VOTE AND COMMENT MUKKIYAM BIGILEYY...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

234K 11.6K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
172K 12.7K 47
Something to deal about Ashwinkumar Sivaangi Krish A RomCom Story! Starring Your Favorite CWC stars... A College Plot! Purely Fictional! The Leads Ar...
104K 9.4K 19
A Short Story ft.Ashaangi Ashwin, a famous actor married Sivaangi, his athai ponnu due to some circumstances. He loves to irritate her and she hate h...
327K 28.4K 63
Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop feelings for eachother which was not ye...