The Owl House X Reader One-sh...

由 Astalamat

A bunch of Owl house X Reader One-shots written with either Male, Female or Non-binary reader insert. Storie... 更多

Information and Request page
Edric X Trans!M!Reader [Home Is Where The Heart Is]
Luz X Zombie!NB!Reader [Found]
Golden Guard / Hunter X Human!M!Reader [Lies]
Eda X Human!NB!Reader [Together Again]
Emira X Tsundere!F!Reader [Yes! No? Maybe!?]
Eda X Cursed!Husband!M!Reader [Me and my Husband]
Lilith X F!Reader [Failed Mission]
Golden Guard / Hunter X NB!Reader [Injured]

Emira X Human!F!Reader [Delinquent]

2.7K 60 7
由 Astalamat

(26/07/2021)

( 1843 words)

Requested by:

Magical_Halfa (the @ isnt working sorry!)

Third Person POV

" 'Azura,' Hecate began. 'Our paths have crossed only in battle. But today I stand before you seeking an ally.' " Luz sighed, the book a reflection of her dreams.

"Luz, you're getting all swoony again" King said

"Yeah Luz, I promised I would be here for the readings so I know what you're always talking about, but if you take this long I don't want to"  (Y/n) said, she was Luz's older sister, haven gone with her to the boiling isles. "I have better things to do"

"Like what?" Luz asked jokingly

"Like getting a girlfriend? I don't know luz anything but this, its torture" The older sister whined.

"But I can't help it. Azura is able to befriend everyone. Even her biggest rival. I wish I had that kind of power" She said, still swooning over the book.

"Rivals are meant to be annihilated, not befriended. Now keep reading" King stated, (Y/n) nodding in agreement. "I've been sucked into your awful fandom"

"Okay. 'Suddenly the door swung open' " Luz continued reading when she was interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Ding‐dong. Ding. Hoot! Hoot!" Hooty Yelled, being his usual self.

"The book has come to life! Burn it!" King screamed fearfully. Luz however went to the door, checking what was there, she looked down and saw a basket.

"Hmm?" She picked the basket up, bringing it to the kitchen. "Eda, you got a package. It looks like a gift basket"

"Probably an offering" Eda said boastfully. "Ah! Being the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles has its perks"

King pulled off the blanket off the top, revealing a baby bat.

"Mm. Fresh meat" He said, rubbing his hands together.

"No, not eating that" Luz said, walking away. 

"Who leaves a baby at someone's door" (Y/n) said, confused as to who would entrust a stranger with one's child.

"Witches eating babies is so 1693" Eda says, grossed out by the idea. "What is this?"

"There's a note" King noticed, grabbing it to read. " 'Take care of my child till morning. Yi Yi' "

"Nope. Babies are awful. Not happening" Eda protested.

" 'You will be handsomely rewarded. X‐O‐X‐O‐X‐O‐X. Bat Queen' " He finished, sparking interest from Eda..

"Bat Queen?" Eda said surprised, king pulling out a handful of snails, making Eda ear sparkle. "Reward?"

"Who's the Bat Queen?" Luz asks, coming back over to the kitchen.

"She's the wealthiest demon on the Boiling Isles. Get in with her and you're set for life" Eda explained. "So, we keep this thing alive for a few hours and we get paid. Pfft. Easy"

"Yeah no I don't babysit, last time was a disaster" (Y/n) said, remembering the hellspawn she babysat a year ago. "Their mom refused to pay me, it's not my fault the child refused to eat"

"Our greatest adventure yet! Learning about love and life through a child's eyes" Luz said excitedly.

"Not you. You have to return the books I checked out from the library" Eda said towards Luz before pointing at her older sister. "And you have to keep her out of trouble"

"More like she has to keep me out of trouble" The older sister joked, making the younger one laugh.

"Eh same thing" Eda said, summoning a bunch of books in the two's arms. The two started walking out the door when Eda turned to King. "I don't want her getting a cut of the loot"

"Good thinking" He said.

"Now, let's take a look at this little darling" Eda said, taking off the blanket fully, the baby immediately began to screech. "Argh!"

"Oh, boy" King said, covering his ears, the two sisters were walking out the door.

"On second thought maybe we could use your help!" Eda yelled out.

"Well, I better get to the library! Got to go! Bye!" Luz said, running out the door.

"Good luck! you'll need it" (Y/n) said, snickering while running out the door to catch up with luz.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The two sisters were walking in Bonesborough, just chatting when Luz noticed tiny nose, who was walking with a book as big as Luz herself.

"Huh? Whoa" She said in amazement, but was quickly outshined by looking at the library. "Whoa!"

"That's one big library alright" her older sister said before running off towards it. "Last one there is a rotten egg!"

"Hey no fair!" Luz yelled, running after her sister. Luz managed to catch up, storming into the library before (Y/n), her book pile turning green and being one by one lifted through a red spell circle. "Huh?"

"Late, late" The librarian said, grabbing the last book from (Y/n). "Coffee, grass and bloodstains? These are Eda's, aren't they?"

"Huh. That was a crazy night" Luz exclaimed, her sister giggling behind her.

"I'll put them on her tab" He sighed, summing a scroll which he wrote on. "By the way, we're closing early for the Wailing Star meteor shower"

"Ooh. What's that?" Luz asked, looking at the framed picture of the wailing star.

"You're in a library. Read a book" The librarian said, making the older sister laugh.

"I am in a library. I will read a book" She said, running off, her sister right behind her.

The two were at the demon decimal system, Luz fed them a gumball while (Y/n) fed them rock pop candy, making a mess everywhere.

The two quickly made their way over to the balcony, Luz grabbed onto one of the flying books ,while (Y/n) jumped on one of them as if she was surfing it.

"Wow!" Luz screamed, having a fun but dangerous flight. The Hexside students below them shushed at Luz, her screaming being disrupting. "Sorry!"

"Look luz, the witch equivalent of library computers" (Y/n) said, pointing at the tree people using crystal balls to look at various stuff.

"This place is amazing" Luz said, taking a hold of her sister to give her a shake, overly happy.

" 'What do you think you're doing?' " The voice of Amity could faintly be heard, scaring Luz.

"I've been caught. Pretend to be a book" Luz said panicked, posing as a human bookcase.

"You're an idiot" her older sister said, facepalmer herself. Luz was brought out of her pose by the sounds of kids giggling.

"Wait" Luz walked towards a place called the kids corner, in there sat amity reading to a group of kids

" 'We're your friends and we wanna help,' said the Tin Boy with a yelp. Otabin smiled and paced the floor. 'I've never had real friends before.' " Amity hadn't noticed the two yet, continuing to read to the kids.

"Amity reading to kids?" The younger sister said, sneaking into the kids corner.

"Luz what are you doing" her older sister whispered aggressively, however luz continued with no mind to her sister. "Nope I'm out of here, not dealing with amity today"

(Y/n) waited outside, not wanting to be a part of another witch dual situation, not long after Luz came out, clearly upset.

"So much for befriending rivals" She groaned, bumping her fist against her forehead, her older sister saw this and gave her a hug, making her smile a bit.

"You gonna let her get to you like that?" The voice of a random boy caught the attention of the two sisters. He was standing with a girl, the two clearly siblings, the boy had a rabbit lunch bag in his hand.

"Who are you?" Luz asked, (Y/n) kept observing the two, they were about her age, and she found the girl quite cute.

"Well‐wishers on a mission" The boy said.

"A noble quest" The girl continued.

"Watch this. Hey, Mittens" The boy talked again, bringing the lunch bag up. Amity grunted, looking angry at the two. "Mom says stop forgetting your lunch. And stop being a jerk to your friends".

"They are not my friends" Amity had snatched the bag from the boy, upsetting luz. The girl noticed at put her arms around the two sisters.

"Yeah, makes sense. She seems too cool for you" She said, surprising luz.

"I am?" The younger sister sounded unsure.

"Yeah we are!" the older sister reassured

"You can leave now. All of you" Amity said, walking back into the kid's corner.

The girl chuckled and winked at (Y/n) while the boy winked at luz, making luz chuckle while (Y/n) blushed. The four of them then started walking around.

"So, you're the humans we've heard so much about" The boy said.

"I'm Emira. And this is Edric" she pointed to the boy. "We're Amity's older siblings. We heard how you embarrassed her at the school and at the witch covention last week. No wonder she hates you"

"I know. But I didn't mean any of it" Luz explained. "I thought we were as cool as cucumbers. But we're as sour as pickles"

"Don't waste your time with Mittens" Emira said. "Me and Ed, we're way more fun. Follow us"

The four of them walk off, while Luz and Edric do some shenanigans, (Y/n) took her chance to flirt with Emira.

"So Emira" (Y/n) said, getting ready to flirt. " I'm sorry I wasn't part of your past, can I make it up by being in your future?"

"Haha nice one" Emira chuckled, a small blush appearing on her face. "Oh I have one, Do you believe in love at first sight or do i pass by you again."

The two of them went on like this for forever, eventually being kicked out for the behavior of the two's siblings.

"You've made reading far too fun. Now, stay out" The librarian said, slamming the door closed on them, and the lot of them laughed.

"Amity's even madder at me now. I didn't think that was possible" Luz pointed out.

"No, when Mittens gets mad, she looks like this. Edric says, demonstrating by holding his breath, making his face turn red before exhaling."Whoa, I almost passed out"

"You two are pretty fun, humans" Emira said, winking at (Y/n). The two siblings look at each other and nod. "So, hey, we're coming back tonight. There's a certain book we forgot to... check out"

"And bonus, rumor has it the Wailing Star's supposed to unlock some rare magical event. You in, friend?" Edric added.

"Sure" Luz said.

"Great. Meet back here at midnight. See you, Luz, (Y/n)!" Edric said, running off while waving at them..

"Hey Emira" (Y/n) said, a blush on her face. "My name might be (Y/n) but you can call me tonight"

"Ahaha oh you" She said, blushing herself. "Are You A Loan? Because You Sure Have My Interest!"

"Haha" (Y/n) chuckled. "Maybe I could take you out on a date sometime?"

"Sure, I would love two," She said, winking at her new crush. "Anyways I gotta go, see you two at midnight!"

"Bye!" the older sister said, waving back at Emira as she ran off, her cheeks red.

"Looks like my older sister has Girlfriend" Luz said, giving her sister a shoulder punch.

"Luzzz" (Y/n) said, embarrassed. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.5K 28 23
just some eda x reader stuff because there def isn't enough :P these will all be eda x female reader btw. hope you enjoy! :D the character Eda Clawt...
2K 126 18
Just a little collection of oneshots from The Owl House!!! Rules are stated in the first chapter so please read before requesting Disclaimer: I don't...
15.1K 250 14
One shots I come up coz I'm to lazy to write a full story but don't worry I will continue on the other Hunter X reader.... Eventually.... Request are...
202K 4.3K 62
Just a bunch of reader-insert oneshots. Gender neutral reader! Requests open