The CEO's Baby (ChanBaek Fanf...

Autorstwa Braveryx99

On a lonely Friday night, Baekhyun found himself walking into a loud, busy club to forget about his stressful... Więcej

Prologue (The CEO's Baby)
Chapter 1 (Haneul)
Chapter 2 (sadness)
Chapter 3 (Pregnant? Pregnant!)
Chapter 4 (meeting Sehun)
Chapter 5 (New Job)
Chapter 6 (First Day At Work)
Chapter 7 (hospital)
Chapter 8 (Meeting Mr.Park... At The Park)
Chapter 9 (Who Is The Daddy?)
Chapter 10 (You Are So Pretty)
Chapter 11 (I'm DaDa)
Chapter 12 (Haneul's Birthday)
Chapter 13 (Kissing My Boss)
Chapter 14 (Please, Daddy)
Chapter 16 (Chanyeol's POV)
Chapter 17 (Leaving... )
Chapter 18 (Stay Away From Him)
Chapter 19 (Am I Enough?)
Chapter 20 (I Quit)
Chapter 21 (The Truth, Part 1)
Chapter 22 (The Truth Part 2)
Chapter 23 (Hopeful)
Chapter 24 (Cuddle Buddy)
Chapter 25 (pretending)
Chapter 26 (Chanyeol's past...)
Chapter 27 (Mommy?)
Chapter 28 (Date)
Chapter 29 (steamy night)
Chapter 30 (I love you)

Chapter 15 (Phone Sex)

4.2K 157 36
Autorstwa Braveryx99

Hey babes, I'm back with another chapter!

ENJOY! 🔞

Baekhyun's POV

I was laying in my bed, with Haneul in my arms, who was deep asleep, when I suddenly remembered Loey's gift. I would have never expected him to buy me a gift for my birthday!

But he still did.

I slowly got up, without waking my baby up, before walking towards my closet. I took out the small gift bag and went to my table, opening it.

In there, was a brand new I phone 11 pro. He must have seen my broken phone and that's why he probably decided to gift me it. I was still shocked and couldn't believe my eyes. It was too expensive!

I had to call him and return the phone to him. I opened the box and saw, that everything was installed already.

But what shocked me the most, was the phone background. It was a picture of Loey, Haneul and I, which Kai took of us during Haneul's Birthday party. How did he even manage to install everything? He must have done it right after he bought it.

Not wanting to wake Haneul up, I walked into my bathroom and called Loey.

The phone Rang three times, before he picked up my call.

"Baekhyun?"

"H-Hi Loey, it's me, Baekhyun...."

Stupid me. He already called my name.

"I know, baby. What's up?"

"Nothing... I just-I don't know what to say."

I was making a complete fool out of myself, what the hell.

"Calm down, sweetheart. Did something happen? Is everything alright with my s- Haneul?"

Not even realizing what he said, I just nodded as if he could see me, before answering.

"Haneul is okay. He is sleeping right now."

"Okay. Good."

"Listen, Loey. I just wanted to tell you that I am going to return the phone to you."

"What phone?"

"The phone you gave me for my birthday."

"In your dreams, Baek. I gave it to you for a reason, now stop talking nonsense."

"It's too expensive, though! I can't take it."

"I can show you what you can definitely take if you don't stop talking right now." He said in a very deep tone, causing me to blush and my pants to tighten.

Oh....

"What? Cat got your tongue, baby?"

"N-No! I'm okay."

"Sure you are, baby boy."

"Loey... I have to go. Haneul is awake now." I lied, not wanting to embarras myself any longer.

"Put me on speaker, then. I wanna talk to him."

"No! He fell a-asleep again!"

God. Why me? He was just too smart.

"Baekhyun."

"Yes, Sir?" I hated how he made me feel so vulnerable. I just wanted to please him all the time.

"I don't like when you lie to me like that."

"I'm sorry..."

"You are lucky you are cute. Or else I would drive over there and pull you over my lap."

"Oh..." Was this considered dirty talk?

I liked it a bit too much.

"You like the sound of that, hm?"

"I would love if you ate me out again, Sir. It felt so good and I can't help but think about it every day." I went along with it, feeling my pants become even tighter now.

Gosh, I was sweating already. Thank God Haneul was asleep. I turned his baby phone back on and went to the other room.

"I know, baby. I could tell by your pretty moans."

"It's been so long since I last got touched."

"What else do you want me to do with you, baby? Tell daddy what you want."

Him calling himself daddy brought back memories of a certain night...

"D-Daddy?"

"Yes, doll?"

"Why can't you come over and do me good? I've been a very good boy these days."

"Have you been touching yourself?"

"I have..."

"What did you think about, doll?"

I slowly got out of my shorts and underwear and started touching myself.

"I-I thought about you... Sir."

"Oh, have you? What was I doing to you, baby?"

"I went on my knees for you, daddy."

"Tell me more, doll."

"I pulled out your long, hard cock and stroked it up and down."

"Hm, what else?"

"Then I l-licked the tip of your cock and sucked it really good."

"Hm, you aren't as innocent as you make yourself out to be, pretty one."

"I love being a slut for you, Daddy."

"Only my pretty slut, aren't you."

I started to stroke my cock up and down, before moaning his name loudly.

"Go on, doll. Make those pretty noises for me."

"I dreamt of you last night, Daddy. You were fucking me so good and so long."

"You would love that, wouldn't you, pretty? I know how much you love my cock."

"L-Love it so much, Daddy. I want it so bad. I need your big cock deep inside of me." My, eyes rolled to the back of my head in pleasure.

"I want you to finger yourself for me, baby. I want you to think about my big cock pounding you so deep."

"Oh... But I have small fingers, Daddy."

"Three of your fingers will be enough for you for now."

"I'm touching my cock right now, too. I'm so close already."

"You want to cum, don't you? If I were over there right, I would be fucking you hard. So hard, that you'll even forget your own name."

"Come over, Daddy. I need a big cock fucking me so hard. It's been so long, I can't t-take it anymore."

"Soon, lovely. You'll be thinking about me and only me."

"Shit, I'm so c-close!" By now, I had three fingers going in and out of me at a fast pace, making me go crazy with lust.

But it just wasn't enough for me. I needed more. I needed Loey.

"That's right, baby. You are gonna make me cum, too. You are being so good for me. Such a good slut."

Even though the situation between us was more than confusing, I was still enjoying myself very much and it was exactly what I needed right now.

"I love pleasing you, Daddy. I wish you could cum in my mouth and make me swallow it all again."

"Fuck, baby. I've been jerking off to your pretty face every day."

"My mouth can do a lot of good things, Daddy. You just have to wait and see for yourself." I moaned out, getting closer to the edge.

"Oh yeah, baby? I know that. So can my mouth and my cock.

And before you know it, you'll be pregnant with another child."

I don't know why, but that sentence right there made me cum so hard.

"Fuck daddy! O-Oh my god, it feels s-so good!"

"That's right, baby. Cum for daddy."

It went on for 5 more minutes before he also came, while moaning my name.

"Make sure to get yourself ready for tomorrow, doll."

..........................

Loey is playing with fire....

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

Let me know your thoughts on this one! ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

91.5K 5.7K 18
Why were their bodies swapped? Why did it so happen to Byun Baekhyun & Park Chanyeol, two people that despite each other, and now they had to live ea...
107K 5.1K 40
A ChanBaek Fanfiction. A fragile boy with an accordian heart and a Giant cloaked with thunder. Green and Blue, As they collide, A vision, Of Ecstasy...
21.9K 947 42
Park Chanyeol. The new owner of Park Enterprise and successful businessman. Has a reputation of being somewhat of a player until, that is, he meets...
5.7K 115 17
COMPLETED Park Chan Yeol is the CEO of Park enterprises. he's rich young and hot. When he met his secretary everything on him change. Byun Baekhyun...