Things I can't//Larry Stylins...

By mmmaarrrii000

It's been two years since the band went on hiatus. However now the boys get the opportunity to see each other... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 1

1.3K 13 63
By mmmaarrrii000

*** It's been two years since I've seen your face ***

---

Hi. My name is Harry Styles.

I'm 23 years old.

My star sign is Aquarius.

I have short brown hair, which used to be very long and curly and green eyes. People say that my smile is contagious. Oh and I have dimples. 

I used to be a normal boy who went to school everyday and worked in a bakery with nice old ladies. After the job I always went out with my friends and we hanged out until dusk. I loved my life however I had a huge dream. I wanted to be a singer.

My life completely changed when I auditioned for The X factor. I didn't succeed as a solo singer and that was actually the best thing that could happen to me, because I've been put into a boy band. We were called One Direction. Just 5 young boys who wanted to fulfill their dreams.

Unfortunately we didn't win The X factor but that didn't stop us from doing what we loved. We stayed together as a band. Stronger than ever. 

We all became best friends real fast and I loved these boys. I always will.

Liam Payne (Lima Bean, Lima, Payno)

Liam was always the responsible one. We called him Daddy of the group. He always took care of us and we loved that about him. He is sweet and caring and very very smart. He loves dogs and puppies and has an unusual fear of spoons. We used to make a lot of fun of him because of this. He's just an amazing person who gives great advices.

Niall Horan (Nialler, Nigel, Irish princess)

Niall was at first shy however easygoing guy. He was like our baby. We treated him like the most precious thing ever. EVERYONE loves him. He's really sweet and it takes you 2 seconds to love this guy. He's like a sunshine. Whenever he walks into a room and smiles, the world stops and everything is so bright and full of happiness. He's very cute and funny. More like his laugh is funny. It's so contagious. You can talk to him about whatever you want and he always listens and helps you to go through any situation.

Zayn Malik (Zaynie, Zee, Zen)

Zayn is fucking gorgeous and I say that as a man. No one ever can say he's not, cause he's one of the most beautiful people I know. He seems to be the typical bad boy who only breaks other people's hearts and doesn't care about anyone. However he can also be very sweet, shy and caring gentleman. I love his sense of fashin, he's always so stylish. I still don't understand how is that possible for a man to have such a long eyelashes. 

Louis Tomlinson (Tommo, Lewis, Lou)

Louis. Louis is just Louis. He used to be my Louis. He's beautiful. I love his gorgeous piercing blue eyes. He is always the funniest person in the room. He wants to make everyone laugh, even though sometimes his jokes aren't appropriate. He's an amazing songwritter. He wrote one of the best songs for our albums as a band. He knows how to express himself and he's never affraid of anything.

These four guys has always been my family and I will love them forever.

However now it's been 2 years since I've seen any of them. I haven't even spoken to them in a while. Last time was when I texted Niall congratulations for his first album. Yeah, that's a long time ago. In my defense they didn't try to reach me either.

Zayn was the first who left. On March 25, 2015 he decided to leave our band. He wanted to live a normal life and not be in a spotlight for a while. Obviously we all were upset, he was a part of us. We're not One Direction without Zayn. As the time went we understood his decision. We found out that he made a good decision for himself. Being in a band is so stressful. When we were on a tour we were already recording next album. We didn't have time for our families and friends, not even for ourselfs. 

One thing led to another and we all agreed to have a little break. We loved most of the time we spent as a band together, we have so many memories that no one can take away from us. But we needed some rest. The plan was that after 18 months we'll come back. Well now it's been 2 years. Oops.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to get back together, however I'm not sure if it's possible. We all have very successful careers and it would be a shame to let it go. 

Whenever I am feeling nostalgic I play some of our concerts and interviews. It brings back all of the memories and then I cry like a baby. 

Even though I haven't spoken to any of them I've been listening to their music. I miss them, I miss talking to them, I miss laughing with them, I miss their voices. I have to say I am amazed how far they all got. Some of them changed a bit the style of their music so now it suits their personality more.

There's one person whose songs I couldn't listen to. It's Louis. I've never heard any of his solo songs, I only know that he released his first album, but that's all. Louis meant much more to me than the rest of the guys. I know that if I listen to his songs, I wouldn't be able to take it. It would destroy me.

It all started in the competition The X factor. Me and Louis immediately became close friends. We even lived together for a while. It was always so much fun being around him. We spent every day together and then it happened. We fell in love with each other. I loved him more than anyone. 

Unfortunately it wasn't easy. Our management complained a lot. Most of our fans are girls, so they thought it would have fatal effects on our careers. They didn't let us show the affection for each other in public. There were so many contracts we had to sign about not coming out. We were just stupid kids who wanted to persuade their dreams so of course we signed them. The worst decision of our lives.

The worst contract was about a girl named Eleanor. Louis was dating her in public. The management wanted everyone to think we're straight so what's better than get us some girlfriends. I got many of them through the years. But Louis had only one serious relationship with Eleanor. She's a good person, but I hated her. She had something I couldn't have. She could kiss the love of my live in front of people and they seemed like a perfect couple. They did so many things together like going on vacations and posting photos of them on social media. That should have been me.

However we couldn't let anyone know about us, we were happy in our little bubble of love. The last year Louis moved into my house and everything was perfect. Well not everything, but I had Louis, so nothing else mattered. 

When the band went on a hiatus, I prepared a very romantic dinner for me and Louis. We had an amazing evening and even better night. We celebrated that we had a little more freedom. 

But the next day, my heart shattered into little pieces. When I woke up Louis wasn't in our bed. I went downstairs and he wasn't there either. All of his things were gone. There was no sign of him like he had never enter the house. The only thing he left behind was a piece of paper with a simple Sorry on it.

That's how the love of my life disappeared from my life. 

---

Currently I'm sitting in my new house (I had to sell the one I shared with Louis. I wasn't able to live there without him) on the couch. I'm reading new tweets and singing along to some music from radio.

When out of nowhere I get a message from a person that haven't texted me in a while.

@liampayne: Hey man. Long time no see. I've been wondering we haven't seen each other for a long time. What do you say to meeting me again? We could do a little reunion with guys. I think it would be great to be together again. All five of us.

---

Hey guys!

First chapter. YAAAY!!

If you're reading a larry fan fiction you probably know all of this stuff, I just wanted to somehow set the mood for you to know what happened between the guys.

If you wanna know what will happen after they all see each other after two years, keep reading!

Vote and comment <3

Mary x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.7K 42
**FINISHED! CURRENTLY FIXING ERRORS** Late night, guys night, some drinks, a boy named Louis Tomlinson thought that was the only thing that was gonna...
176K 3.7K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
166K 5.4K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
10.1K 323 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...