𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 33

4.1K 114 8
By FUHHZZ

Waking up the next morning I felt like crap. The blinds were closed thankfully. I rubbed my head feeling an empty spot next to me making me sigh.

"My head." I groaned laying back down.

I heard the bathroom door open as I saw a shirtless Keith with grey joggings on that were very below his waist. "Looks who awake." He chuckled.

"I feel like- Shit?" He asked cutting me off making me roll my eyes. "Did I say or do anything embarrassing?" I asked being completely nervous right now.

"Well you did say something about you were glad that I took your virginity, and that I was amazing in bed. Showered me with compliments, and stripped naked in front of everyone."He told me making my eyes go wide.

"I did what?" I asked in disbelief.

He laughed. "I'm kidding. Everything was true, except the last one."

"Don't do that Keith." I sighed throwing a pillow at him but he caught it.  "Sorry you had to take care of me like a toddler last night."

"It wasn't your fault baby." He told me giving me a soft kiss onto the forehead.

"It was, I'm never getting drunk again." I said flopping my head onto the bed.

I took the pill, and water next to me about to lie back down but he stopped me. "We have a trip to go to." He said making me confused.

Suddenly I had lots of energy, and got up from the bed. "Trip?" I repeated hearing him laugh while walking back into the bathroom.

-

"So if this is the first stop, what's the second one?" I asked while I set my duffel bag down onto the bed. We were in a huge exclusive hotel room because Keith said that he was taking me somewhere, and it was going to last two days.

Shockingly he already asked my parents this. Behind my back Im guessing. "You'll see when we get there." He told me while I took off my sunglasses.

He completely took care of me when I was drunk, and ended the party for me, and also had everything cleaned up.

I really found the love of my life.

"Are you going to kill me?" I joked making him laugh.

"If I wanted to kill you Bella, I would've done it
months ago." He told me making me smile a little.

Our anniversary is in a few days.

"What you smiling at?" He laughed.

"Our anniversary is coming up." I smiled. He smiled as well, and came up to me grabbing my waist giving my lips a slow kiss.

"8 months." He said giving me another kiss while sliding his tongue into my mouth. He grabbed my neck, and pulled my closer while deepening his tongue into my mouth slow kissing me.

I loved it when we slow kissed. I always felt sparks. He tasted the inside of my mouth while I tried my best to keep up but he was taking it over.

I just gave myself to him while he rested his hands onto butt and pulled away leaving my lips swollen. I put my hands onto the front of his jeans, and played with his buttons making him laugh.

"C'mon." He said grabbing my hand leading me out of the hotel room. I closed the door behind me still being suspicious.

"Sure you aren't going to kill me?" I asked.

"I'm sure." He nodded.

"Well your mind can change any second." I shrugged.

"It can, but I rather keep my thoughts to myself." He smiled making my mouth go wide open.

-

"Can I take it off now now." I giggled while the blindfold was still over my eyes.

"Not yet." He told me while still holding my hand leading me somewhere. "Okay." He said untying the blindfold.

I looked around seeing a large cinema TV, I saw my favorite foods plastered onto a little nice table along with chairs at a low ground level, and couch cushions. The flowers were beautiful as well while they were set onto the bushes, and plants.

"Let's get this part out of the way first before I actually get you to the fun stuff." He told me.

"It's beautiful." I breathed out finally being able to catch my words. Everything was beautiful, I didn't even know what else to say.

He led me over to the seats, and sat me down. "I'm glad you like it." He smiled kissing my cheek.

The TV came on as it revealed twilight making my smile go wider. "Are you trying to tell me that you admit that you like it now?" I teased.

"No, I still don't like it. But I'll try to watch it again for you." He told me.

After a few minutes went by of me just enjoying all of the foods, and watching twilight in his arms. "If you don't like it, why are you watching it?" I asked while smirking.

He chuckled. "It's growing on me."

I smiled, and lifted up. I threw my leg over his to straddle him as he rested his hands onto my butt from under my skirt.

"Thank you for this." I smiled.

"It's your birthday."

I smiled wrapping my arms around him giving him a kiss that turned into something deeper.

He gripped onto my butt as I felt him slowly grow from under me. Dipping down to my neck he gave my neck a soft bite, and sucked onto my weak spot.

I felt his two fingers slip from under me, and inside to my underwear. His two fingers rubbed my clit, and started to rub up, down onto my lips.

"Wet already?" He whispered. I held my head back, and moaned softly. I unbuckled his pants, and pulled the zipper down while grinding onto him slowly.

He was rock hard. He moved my underwear to the side while my skirt lifted as I felt his tip onto my clit. He circled it around making me whimper. I felt him at my core as he pushed the head in, and grabbed my waist pulling me down making me take all of him.

I came instantly as we both moaned. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and went up; down slowly while he held his head back.

"Oh...my...god." I moaned with a hiss. He was so big, and him being inside of me burned but I loved it. I rocked my hips, and went in a rotation as he grabbed my neck holding my head back.

He was moaning curse words as I felt myself cum again. I dropped my head into the crook of his neck when I felt his grip on my hips as he slowly pulled me up, and then slammed me back down.

He did the same thing over, and over again as I moaned onto his shoulder. He bounced me up, and down onto him with our skins clapping.

"Ah!" I cried out with a moan. He gave my butt a hard smack, and started to pound into me.

My breath hitched along with my breast bouncing into my shirt. "It's too much." I whimpered holding onto his arm.

I heard my juices with him sliding in, and out of me with our skins clapping together. "You gone take it all." He whispered resting his hands onto my butt.

I came again when he moved me up, and down fast. "So tight." He grunted. I came so hardly onto him while putting my hands onto his chest since his shirt was lifted up.

The movements started to get lazy when I clenched around him. I lifted my head from his neck, and closed my eyes grinding on him.

The pleasure was amazing as he grabbed my breast from under my shirt. "Bella." He moaned with his head back.

"I'm coming." I breathed out grinding my hips onto him feeling his dick flex inside of me.

"C'mon, cum." He told me. He was holding back his own orgasm just so I can have mine first. He hit my spot again making me let out a small scream while riding out my orgasm.

Putting my hand onto his chest with my legs shaking I came hard again, and collapsed onto his chest. He put his hands onto my butt, and lifted me up as I felt a heavy load onto my butt.

"Shit." He breathed out holding his head back. My breathing was heavy when he gave me a soft kiss onto the lips.

"I can barely breath." I got out making him laugh.

My phone started to ring as Keith picked it up giving it to me. "Always at the worst times." I panicked trying to get my breathing back.

Keith laughed making me glare at him. I lifted up from his chest, and answered the phone. "Hi dad." I smiled feeling Keith's tip poke onto me.

I looked at him as he laughed while holding his hands in defense. I fixed my underwear, while he fixed himself.

"Hi sweetheart? How's the trip?" He asked.

"It's going great. We were just finishing up a little dinner." I said which was sort of true.

"I love you." Keith whispered while kissing onto my neck. I laughed a little while he gripped onto my butt.

"Do you know where your going next?" He asked sounding excited like he knew something.

"No... do you know?" I asked making him laugh nervously while Keith continued to kiss onto my neck. Feeling his nose brush against my skin, and  slowly nibble onto my ear.

"Of course not." He said laughing nervously.

"So sexy." He muttered as I bit my lip while my head rested onto his shoulder. He gripped my waist, and moved me more onto him.

"I think you aren't telling me the truth, but I'll find out soon." I finally got out.

"Always so wet, and tight." He mumbled into my ear. I took in a deep breath, and covered his mouth while pushing him away making him laugh.

After finishing up the conversation with my dad I hung up the phone, and removed my hand from his mouth. "You always do that."

"I don't know what your talking about." He smirked giving me a quick kiss onto the lips.

"And I love you more." I said crossing my arms. He laughed, and unraveled them while giving me kisses all over onto my face.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 17.9K 79
[COMPLETED] Julia leaves her save hometown London for a new life in Sydney. She doesn't want to but her mom is getting a job there. She and her bro...
567 17 11
Hailey Austin was a happy 7 year old. She had two loving parents, Sara and Michael. She had a safe home and environment to grow up in. One day, her F...
233K 3.6K 34
Belle Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan. Bella Swan thinks she is the center of attention and thinks that she can have whoever she wants, what e...
2.4K 81 52
At 15 years old she lost her mom to cancer. Now she has to live with her cousin in California. Everyday she has to be with 9 guys and counting. They...