ME AND MY BODYGUARD

By CherryBlossom943

Park Chaeyoung aka Rosรฉ, the city tycoon, Park Minjoo's most prized treasure, is being hunted by the top five... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Note
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER FOUR

383 24 19
By CherryBlossom943

Not edited please excuse my grammatical errors hehe😁😁

Also, when the characters are talking to Jimin they'll say Chimmy but when He is replying or I am explaining something about him or mentioning him I will use Jimin.
If your confused just read Jimin or Chimmy all the way.🙃🙃🙃

Let's begin.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

MIN JOO CORPORATION

Mr Park walked in his company with a smile on his face and Nayeon noticed.

"Good morning sir, you seem to be in a good mood today," she said.

"Ahh Nayeon indeed I am in a good mood because I know that my daughter is now safe," he said as he went to the elevator, "By the way did she already go for the conference?"

"Yes sir! She left an hour ago with Chimmy and Eunwoo," Nayeon replied.

"Ok, if you need me I'll be in my office," Mr Park said.

AT THE CONFERENCE.

Rosé was meeting with the marketing department of the company and they took a lot of time because they discussed a lot of things and she was exhausted.

"Since you guys have worked really hard on the sales of the new sports outfits, we are going to throw you an end of year party to thank you all for your hard work, please tell your friends in other departments. The date of the party will be communicated in a few days," Rosé said as she concluded the meeting.

When the meeting was done, she decided to go to Tzuyu's Café to grab some coffee with Jimin.

"Where is Eunwoo?" she asked.

"He went to refill the car but I think he will be here any moment," he said.

"So I guess we'll have to walk to the Café," Rosé said.

"Won't you get tired?" Jimin asked.

"It's not far,"she said and he didn't hesitate.

"Rosé!" Tzuyu said when she entered the Café.

"Hello Tzuyu, how are you?" Rosé said as she sat down.

"I am good, let me get your coffee," Tzuyu said as she disappeared behind the counter.
She returned a while later and handed them the coffee.

As they were taking their coffee, two men in black came into the Café. They sat opposite of them.

When Rosé and Jimin finished their coffee, they stood up to leave.

They were headed back to the conference room to wait for Eunwoo but to their surprise, the men started following them.
Rosé had not yet noticed but Jimin had.

As a diversion, Jimin grabbed Rosé's hand and the entered a convenient store and they darted towards the nearest aisle.

"Chimmy what are...." Rosé was cut off when Jimin placed his hand over her mouth.

"Shh,I think someone is following us," Jimin said.

More members of the Secret service

EUNWOO
Code name:Eunwoo
Position:Technical Operations
Age:24

NAYEON
Code name: Nayeon
Position: Cryptologist
Age:25

SOOBIN
Code name: Soobin
Position:The driver
Age:20

LALISA
Code name:Lisa
Position: Special Operations
Age:23

TZUYU
Code name: Tzuyu
Position: Surveillance and Doctor
Age:23

SANA
Code name: Sana
Position: Intelligence analyst
Age:24

DIRECTOR BANG SI HYUK
CODE NAME: CEO
POSITION : INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE

That's the entire Secret service so let's begin from where we left off.

"What makes you think that they are following us?" Rosé asked.

"I just know it. Pretend that we are a couple buying things so we don't cause suspicion," Jimin said as he clutched Rosé's hand.

She also went with the flow and they moved around the store pretending to buy stuff.

When Jimin saw that the coast was clear, he grabbed Rosé's hand and they walked out.

To their surprise, one of the men was eagerly waiting for them outside the store.

When he saw them, he signaled his acquaintance and they followed them again.

Rosé and Jimin fastened their pace trying to get away from the men but the men caught up with them within no time. It was now clear that they were being followed.

Rosé and Jimin started running to escape the men. Jimin's grip on Rosé tightened as they approached a dark ally. They hid behind a wall hoping that they wouldn't be spotted.

Jimin noticed that Rosé was scared. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her.

"We are going to be fine don't worry," Jimin whispered in Rosé's ear. He felt her quivering body relaxing.

They froze again when footsteps drew closer to their hiding spot.

The wall where they were hiding behind was blasted and it crumbled to the floor revealing a big man with a gun aiming for them. They started running again.

The guy was ready to shoot Rosé but Jimin saw it in time and pushed her away but he was shot in the guts.

He didn't stop running. He found where he could hide Rosé so that he could stop those men.

"Chimmy, you're hurt. Are you ok?," Rose asked.

"Yes, just stay here and don't say anything till I come back," Jimin said.

"Chim! Be careful," Rosé said. Jimin nodded before disappearing.

Rosé heard struggling, exchange of blows and finally gunshots. Rosé started shaking when she heard footsteps approaching.
She finally relaxed when she noticed that it was Jimin.

SECRET SERVICE HQS
Jimin came staggering through the doors of the headquarters that which caused caused everyone to stop what they were doing and look at him.

"Chim are you okay?" Tzuyu asked, "you were fine when you left the Café, what happened?"

Jimin showed her the wound on his stomach and said, "Can you pull this out for me?"

"Sure I'll get my bag," Tzuyu replied.

"What the hell happened to you?" Namjoon said as he descended the stairs.

"Rosé and I were attacked just a few minutes ago,"Jimin said.

"Was it Mr Han's men?" Namjoon asked.

"No these were from a different clique. Their logo is different from that of Mr. Han and the men who were going to traffic Rosé," Jimin said as he handed Namjoon a piece of cloth.

"What's this?" Namjoon asked.

"You know I never leave a dead man without collecting a clue. I think it is the logo of the clique where they belong,"Jimin said.

"That makes the forth gangster to try to harm Ms. Park," Namjoon said as he examined the cloth.

"Forth?" Jimin asked in a confused tone.

"Yes, Eunwoo planted a bug in Rosé's phone. The guy who threatened Rosé the day you were hired had a hand in her trafficking but he has his own clique," Namjoon said.

"I'll give this to Sana and see what she can find about it and you please keep both you and Ms. Park safe we must not let anything happen to her if we need this plan to work," Namjoon concluded.

CHAPTER FOUR IS FINALLY DONE😎😎I REALLY LIKED WRITING THIS CHAPTER. I REALLY HOPE🙏🙏 YOU LIKED IT. ANYWAY, NOW WE ARE GOING TO HANDLE THE BIG DEAL.YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT MR HAN AND ROSÉ'S MOM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PS why 🤔🤔🤔 do you think that many gangsters and criminal bosses need Roseanne, let me know your ideas you can comment or send me a message and please don't forget to vote.
Love you all so much.🍒🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 5.5K 63
โŸชA Blacktan fantasy auโŸซ โ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ.โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Jennie, a girl chained with her parent'...
72.4K 3K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...
50.5K 1.7K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completedโœ“] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
6.7K 290 17
"Time's up, boys" The life isn't fair. Unexpected things happen when you least expect. Jennie, a simple girl and her friends were taken by seven dang...