More Than a Game | Mason Mount

Por abbyrussy

Beck Hart feels like she's made it before the World Cup semi final. With a firm place in the England startin... Más

Team Sheets and Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six (and A/N)
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Epilogue
Sequel News!

Some Final Words

3.5K 56 23
Por abbyrussy

Hi everyone!

I can't believe I'm finally saying this, but we've come to the end of Beck and Mason's story!  (for now at least...). I know a lot of you might have been expecting more to this story, but I'd planned it to end like this ages ago and it felt right to stand with that decision.  

This book really started out as something very small and very different, and I could never have expected it would come this far.  I've honestly had so much fun plotting and planning and brining this world to life over the past two years, not to mention seeing the response it's gotten. For it to be finished and all down in one place feels so much better than I'd hoped!

To everyone who read More Than a Game: thank you thank you thank you!  Your support has been insane and so encouraging, especially when I hit tricky parts or got a bit of writer's block.  I hope you guys enjoyed it even half as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Special shout out to Shano for getting so invested from the start and forcing me to keep going! 

Finally, I have some things in the works that I'm really excited about.  A sequel has been in my head for a while, so even though I haven't started working on it, keep your eyes out for the rest of Beck and Mason's journey.  Also, I'm thinking of stepping out of my comfort zone a bit and venturing into the F1 world...  So if you want to read stuff similar to this, give me a follow to keep up to date, but don't expect much too soon haha. 

Thank you everyone, I'm so glad you were all here with me

Abby

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

115K 1.5K 46
mason mount x fem oc | in which they're sunshine when they're apart, and midnight rain when they're together.
47K 395 23
A 20 year old girl moving into the city with her 1 year old daughter to get away from her crazy ex. She meets someone new but what happens next?
93.6K 1K 32
the physiotherapist of the england squad and best friend of mason mount comes along to the world cup, little did she know her whole world would soon...
179K 1.6K 68
- if only I knew what my heart was telling me, don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream- Lacey Cross was just your average young adult tryi...