Mafia step brothers 2

By luvbangton

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... More

Introduction
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 30(End)
announcement
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

part 29

13.3K 888 188
By luvbangton

Yoongi barged inside the room where Bom had gone to deal with Jihyun. But his heart skipped a beat seeing no one inside. He knew that it wasn't a good idea to let her go alone to deal with that crazy woman. But he couldn't stop Bom.

When his eyes fell on the ground,his breath got caught on his throat seeing blood.

Jimin also barged in making Yoongi turn back. His face was already covered in blood.

"Where is she?!"

Yoongi shook his head. His chest tightened fearing for the worst.

Jimin widened his eyes. But soon his whole body trembled in hatred. Both of their eyes turned dark. Not again. They will not lose her again. Just letting her walk alone makes them paranoid. And seeing her no where to be seen brought a huge fear to their hearts.

Yoongi tapped on his Bluetooth earpiece. " Bom has gone missing"

He looked at Jimin and nodded before sprinting away from the room.

Namjoon paused for moment. His face turned white. But as he saw a man running to him,he immediately shot him and looked at his men who were behind him.

"Take care of this shit" with that he also sprinted off in search for Bom.

Hoseok also stopped his works and ran off to search for his sister.

"Someone go to the control room!!" Namjoon shouted while running.

"I am on it!" Eunwoo's voice rang through the earpieces.

Eunwoo dashed towards the control room of the mansion.

As soon as he opened the door,he was attacked by two men inside the room. He dodged their attacks skillfully keeping his poker face perfectly even though his head was screaming in anxiousness because of Bom.

He shot them finally and threw them to a side of the room before looking at the screens infront of him. He wished,there was Taehyung with him. He is the master of technology. He could have looked into cctvs without even coming to the control room.

He typed somethings on the keyboard while staring intensively at the screens. Every screen was filled with the main war inside the mansion. But his eyes suddenly caught something.

A man was carrying an unconscious girl on his shoulder while Jihyun was walking infront of them. He hardened his eyes.

"Found her. Guys,quick!Run to the underground parking lot! She is going to escape with Bom!"

Jungkook who just brought Lisa and Taeri inside a secret underground room,widened his eyes.

Seo joon and Jisoo were also there looking at his facial expression.

"What's wrong?" Seo joon asked.

"She is going to take Bom away from us again" he muttered and looked at Lisa."I have to leave"

Lisa nodded without a complain. She knew how much Bom is meant to him."I'd love to come with you. But I can't. Go Jungkook. Save her"

Lisa was surely brave enough to let go of her boyfriend. She was scared from inside thinking that something might happen to him. But as much as she loves Jungkook, she loves Bom too. And she had full faith on him.

"We'll be alright. Since you brought us here,this must be the safest place in the mansion. So don't worry. Plus" Lisa raised a gun which was stolen by a man on her way to the secret room." I am still a bad girl"

Jungkook smirked.

Jisoo looked at Seo joon. She knew that he also wants to go but he is holding himself back because of her.

"Go" she whispered. Seo joon looked at her with wide eyes. "She is your bestie. She needs you more than me. Go"

Taeri also wanted to go but he will only be a burden to them since he was nor familiar with these mafia stuff. So he just stayed silent.

Jungkook looked at Taeri. He couldn't believe him since he is that woman's son. But from the informations,Bangtan referred about him,he hates his mother as much they do. But still,she is his mother.

"Jungkook, you don't have to look at me like that. But I understand you. Don't worry. If I wanted to harm Lisa or Jisoo, I would have done it a long time ago" Taeri spoke sincerely.

"He is right kook. He even protected me. He is not bad. Just leave now. Hurry"

Jungkook nodded. He spoke to his guards and gave them the responsibility of protecting them.

Just then,he again heard Eunwoo's panicked voice.

"SHE TOOK BOM OUT OF THE MANSION!"

This alerted both Jungkook and Seo joon. They looked at each other before dashing out.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, yoongi,Jungkook,Eunwoo and Seo joon followed the black Jeep with their bikes.

Meanwhile, Jihyun smirked looking back at the unconscious girl on the back seat.

"Ma'am, Bangtan are following us"

"Speed up to the airport!"

Soon,they pulled the Jeep to the main road.

Boys followed the Jeep with their almight.

"She must be driving towards the airport! We must stop her before it's late!"

Namjoon's voice informed everyone.
Yoongi pulled his gun and tried to shoot Jeep.

"BE CAREFUL! BOM IS INSIDE!" Hoseok screamed across the road while riding his bike.

Other vehicles were disturbing their way but they tried their best to not harm normal people.

Jihyun groaned seeing them not giving up. She pulled her gun and peeked out from the window and pointed her gun towards them. She shot few bullets but she missed her every target. Engulfed in the fight,she didn't notice the movements behind her from the 'unconscious ' girl.

Bom had already woken up. She kept her body in the same position pretending to be unconscious. She remembered someone hitting her head during the fight with Jihyun.

Sensing the noises and grasping few words from Jihyun, she guessed the situation. Her brothers are following. She touched her pocket in the trouser slowly feeling her pocket knife. It wasn't a simple pocket knife. It was specially made by Hoseok for Bom. For her protection. It took the shape of a normal pen but its one sharp attack is enough to kill a person.

When Jihyun was busy shooting, she slowly took a hold of her knife. In a less than millisecond, she sat up and tried to stab Jihyun on the neck but Jihyun had already sensed her. They both arm wrestled inside the Jeep.

Bom tried her best gritting her teeth,to stab her but the woman was too strong. She had to admit that Jihyun was a great enemy. Bom would have loved her if she wasn't a crazy bitch who lust for blood.

The driver tried his best to drive in the middle of a battle inside his Jeep.

Bom was frustrated. If I can't win against her,then I should try another way. A way to weaken her.

Her eyes caught the driver. Bom pushed Jihyun with her all might and changed her target. And yes she was successful. She stabbed the driver's neck with her knife killing him on the spot.

Jihyun cursed. This time she has to pay attention to the road too. But,there is technology. Jihyun's hand went to the auto drive mode button but Bom immediately threw her pocket knife to her hand making a cut on Jihyun's wrist.

Jihyun glared at Bom. She snapped her head hearing loud honk sounds because of the careless driving.  She immediately pressed auto drive mode button with her injured hand.

She immediately pounced on Bom getting into the serious fight.

"You bitch! There is no way you can beat me! Today,we will go abroad even if you like it or not! You and your brothers will suffer forever!" She snarled choking Bom.

Bom's eyes were bright red. She struggled to breath. But Bom managed to smirk through her pain.

"If I can't bring you down,then I will go down with you"

Jihyun's eye brows furrowed in confusion. She didn't notice where Bom's legs were right now. Her foot had touched the button of the auto drive to turn it off.

Jihyun looked back only to see the button being pressed by her feet.

Not a second passed,a gasp left from her lips seeing a huge wall infront of the Jeep.

CRASH!!!!

Boys widened their eyes in pure terror. They stopped their bikes with a loud break.

The Jeep had crashed onto a building.

Boys removed their helmets but couldn't even take a step forward. Their feet were rooted to the ground. They couldn't breath. Again,they lost her.

Or did they?

The back seat door of the Jeep got swang opened. Bom's figure slowly got out.

Her whole face was covered in blood. She was wobbling while walking forward.

That's when Boys could breath. But seeing her almost unconscious figure walking by herself,they felt like killing themselves. She might collapse any moment.

Everyone rushed forward. Namjoon was the first one to reach her. Bom's legs gave up. Namjoon was quick enough to engulf her in his arms before she fall. He knelt down with Bom in his arms.

She was unconscious. Namjoon's tears fell on her face washing her blood away.

Others also fell on their knees.

"For the last time,fight for us Bom. Do not leave us. Our last favour. Fight for us"

Namjoon's whisper reached her soul. They are calling out for her. Begging her to fight. A battle with death and life. They never lose hope. Everything is not over until it is over.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey everyone !!

The story has reached to its end. Only few more chapters are left.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Vote and comment!

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 13.7K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...
20.2K 1.5K 29
Yoongi was used to being alone. With a father that didn't care about him and worked all the time. At 12 years old he was completely self sufficient...
88.7K 1.6K 60
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
1.4M 69.6K 61
In name,she is Park Bom.Her life was normal until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who happened to fall in love with her mother. They ar...