Find That Hacker || Play for...

Od KatherineYork7

The devil's den, most feared hacker and his best friend have one plan. Build an empire in the gaming industry... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Bonus chapter

Chapter 17

5.7K 481 175
Od KatherineYork7

Francy's p.o.v

After last night's fiasco, I woke up despising my alarm, the animal noises coming from outside and the sun that entered through the window.

I tossed the covers off and nudged Remi to get up.

Why was I so tired and everything hurt?

I washed up in the bathroom and then went back for some clothes and make up. Remi wasn't in the room.

After I put myself together I went downstairs and there was my friend, making coffee.

"I love you." I said as she passed me a mug. Oh it smelled so good.

I took a sip. Mmmmmmm.. That rich taste..I'm ready for the world now.

"I'm gonna go get ready." Remi left her empty coffee mug and rushed upstairs.

I walked over to the open door of the kitchen. The sun was shining bright even at 7 am in the morning, but there was a gentle breeze coming in, blowing my hair back. It smelled like sweet flowers and freshly mowed grass. Ah this indeed was the country.

I took another sip of the coffee and just enjoyed the view..

**

We got on our bikes and drove down the street the same way we came. We passed through the field of sunflowers with heads held up towards the sun.. It was a totally different feeling than watching the sunset. The sunset had calmed me down, but this morning the same view gave me energy, hope.. I was happy to just be able to look at it. Remi and I could barely say a word to each other. It was just beautiful.

We continued cycling until we reached a greener path with small cottage-like houses with huge gardens. There were even chickens on the road.

People were already up and about working in their gardens.

It was easy to find the town. Just follow the noise and the crowd.

There were few small buildings and old houses throughout the center but it was mostly coffee places, bakeries, flower shops, markets and so on.

Remi and I rode our bikes even through the tiniest streets just in case we found an interesting place.

Eventually, we found a store that seemed like it was selling paint. We parked our bikes outside and entered the store.

The fumes of the paints were the first thing you could sense when you entered the store. Then there was that particular smell of plastic.

"Hello there. How can I help you?"

"Hi." We smiled.

"We would like to see some samples of yellow and white paints. We need them for indoor walls. Non oil-based please." Remi took the lead.

"Sure, follow me." The nice salesman took us down the aisle and then took a few paints from the raft opening them so we can see the paint.

"I like these two." Remi pointed and the man took a brush dipping into them and painting on a blank canvas.

We tried a few colors on a white canvas and then he brought out a darker one and previously painted on canvas so we can see the difference. Remi asked for this and that and after we were happy with our choices we bought a few cans. Remi and the man had a nice little chat and were already besties.

"We might be back for more." Remi said. "We just can't carry a lot more now. Plus we need to check how the colors do first."

"You try the paint and see if you're happy with the colors." The man smiled. "We do offer quality ma'am and I do hope you come back again. We'll throw in delivery for a returning customer."

Remi took his card. "Well you might just get yourself a deal sir."

We packed the cans in the baskets and then headed for the open market to get some food.

The place was busy but not in the push me and I'll push you kind of way. Just people casually walking from stall to stall looking at the products.

Remi and I got some fruits and then headed to a convenience store to buy food for the next few days.

After fully packing on the bikes, we sat down in the shadow of a cafe and ordered some iced coffee. It got pretty hot in just a few hours.

"I love this town." Remi took a sip from the coffee.

"Me too." Most people were really patient and nice and in a good mood. It was a nice change from the city.

I took out my phone and took a picture of the view in front of me. I instantly sent it to Elric.

Did it go through.. Oh look at that. There was a signal here.

Not a minute later I got a call. "One day and you already forgot about me." He said sleepily in his deep voice.

I got instant chills hearing his sexy voice. "We had no signal at the house yesterday. But don't worry, I'm thinking about you all the time."

Remi started making faces that I had to shush her not to laugh. She took out her phone, I presume to call Kai.

"Are you having fun?" He asked and then let out a seductive sigh as he probably stretched.

Oh I miss him.

"I am."

"I'm jealous. I don't want you to have fun without me but I'm glad you're having fun."

I chuckled and leaned on my elbow. "Did you just get up?"

"What do you mean just got up? It's 11 am. " He laughed. "One day and you're already a country girl. You forgot you used to sleep in as well."

"It's the air." I laughed. "And the chickens."

"There are chickens?" He laughed. " No network..getting up early, now chickens. Tell me you're not planning on getting chickens when you get back."

"I don't think my cats will appreciate it." I sighed. "I could get you one if you like."

He laughed. "No... the only thing I want is you to come back faster."

I stayed silent. It was weird. We could spend weeks not seeing each other because of exams and his work and all we would do is talk on the phone, yet now that I was not in the same city as him, I felt like I couldn't go a day without seeing him. Even missing one phone call was dreadful.

"I'm going to try my best. The first opportunity I have to come and see you, I'll catch a train." I told him.

"I'm going to see what I can do too. I'm intrigued to see those chickens now." He joked.

"I bet there are geese and cows too. I just haven't seen them yet."

He laughed. "I bet there are. What are you planning on doing today?

"We just finished shopping and now we're going back with Remi before it gets too hot. We have more cleaning to do at the house, then we'll start preparing for repainting. We're well organized so it goes pretty fast for now."

"Golden words Francy. Those are golden words." His voice got low again. "I'm going to take a shower now so I have to hang up. Call me again when you get some free time."

"I will. I love you." I told him.

" I love you too." He said and then hung up, leaving me with the image of him showering. Oh lala.

"Bye.." Remi sweetly said on the phone and then hung up. She cleared her throat. "Um.. I'm done.. We can go now."

"Bye.." I imitated her voice.

"Shut up." She covered her cheeks and got up in a hurry.

Please don't forget to vote on the chapters ❤ New update in three days

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.9M 152K 68
Love and hate get tangled in sheets when Vaughn and Claire enter into a marriage of convenience that defies a fragile and bloodthirsty family rivalry...
27.5K 2K 50
[WATTYS WINNER 2022] What's it like to have everything you ever wanted? To be utterly, ridiculously, completely HAPPY? Pretty worrying, actually. ***...
30.5M 1.1M 64
|| Highest Rank - #3 in Teen Fiction || Amanda thought she had found the love of her life. She had everything perfectly planned out; the university...
24.4K 1.3K 41
*Featured on Wattpad Teen fiction* For the record, Cameron "Cam" St. James got arrested for a dumb prank. Off the record, it was far from a joke. It...