Tequila

marinal0ver19

OMG PLS IGNORE LIKE THE FIRST HALF OF THIS STORY. I WAS WRITING IT BASED ON LIKE FEELINGS AND SHIT AND THAT W... Еще

"so , you like tequila?"
"good morning sweetheart"
"lets just stay home and drink our lives away" (part 1)
"lets just stay home and drink our lives away" (part two)
the second kiss
rough nights
breakups and makeouts
"theres my girl"
still in love with her
why is she calling?
helloo girlfriend
A/N
i need your help sarah
game night
I love you.
"You're my cure"
All over each other.

the morning after

206 18 8
marinal0ver19

y/n pov:

holy shit my head hurt- i placed my hand on my head at sat up. i realized the bed i was laying in was softer, and i felt breathing on my arm. i turned and saw a naked paulson sleeping. i looked at my self and i was naked- "oh shit-" and that was enough to wake up the blonde.

sarah:"why're you so- what're you- why're are you n- what- shit." she didn't know what to ask first, so all the questions came out at once. "y/n what happened last night?"

y/n:"uh i was gonna ask you... we didn't.. we didn't right?"

sarah:"no we didn't. i remember now, we went to sleep once we made it in here. last night all we did was drink, play games, and i guess we made out-"

y/n:"haha.. okay. well um im gonna go take a shower." i got out of the bed and ran into my room. i made out with sarah paulson- why the fuck am i acting like a bitch??

about 20 minutes later i got out of the shower and made my way downstairs to grab some fruit. i didn't even notice sarah standing at the counter.

sarah:"are you avoiding me or something?" she said and nervously giggled while scratching the back of her neck.

y/n:"what? no of course not. i uh just needed a shower, and now i'm hungry. that's it."

sarah:"okay, would you like me to make breakfast or something?"

y/n:"no it's okay i'll just eat some fruit." sarah slightly frowned. "wanna eat with me." i said and pulled a funny face.

sarah:"well duh. so, i was thinking we could watch a movie tonight.. i mean if you want-" we were already sitting on the couch.

y/n:"yeah, no of course. but! i pick what we're watching."

sarah:"ugh fine." she said rolling her eyes and putting a grape in her mouth." we just sat on the couch eating in silence. it wasn't uncomfortable or weird or anything, you could just feel the sexual tension.

y/n:"HEY! I GOT AN IDEAA!" i screamed literally forgetting sarah was right in front of me.

sarah:"you scared the shit out of me-" sarah said putting a hand over her chest.

y/n:"i'm sorry, but.. i have an idea."

sarah:"okayy, what's this idea of yours?"

y/n:"let's go get some ice cream today. like at an ice cream shop. we barely actually go out, we only go buy groceries and booze or alcohol."

sarah:"hm, yeah that's a good idea. let's go now? and we can walk around the park today."

y/n:"yeah!! okay go get your ass ready. and i'm gonna go get ready"

sarah:"okay, okay. and y/n-" i turned to look at sarah "nice tits." sarah wink and walked away. i just stood there until i heard "stop standing there and go get ready!"

once they were dressed:

we finally made it out of the apartment, and out into the street. i was still lost for words. how could i reply to what sarah had said back in the house? y/n:"nice tits." i whispered to myself. sarah looked at me and said "hm?" "nothing" is what i said back. i was so lost in my thoughts i didn't even know we were at the ice cream place. we walked in and walked up to the register.

cashier:" hi there what can i get you guys?"

sarah:"i'll have one chocolate cone and oneee vanilla cone?" she said and turned towards me so i could correct her. i nodded, and sarah payed even though i insisted.

cashier:"excuse me, i don't mean to interrupt or anything but i was wondering if i could get a picture?"

sarah:"oh yes, of course." sarah did her signature pose for the picture and we started walking to the park. we made it into the park and we sat on the bench. i turned to sarah and said "nice tits?"

sarah:"what?" she chocked on her ice cream and started laughing. "that's what you said to me, but why?" i said back confused.

sarah:"that's what you said to me last night." it was my turn to choke on my ice cream.

y/n:"ohmygod- i'm so- i'm sorry." sarah:"no, it's okay, you're all good. well actually you have some i cream right here." sarah wiped her thumb across my lip. i looked up to her, then to her lips and then back up to catch her looking at mine. she pulled me in for a kiss.

her lips were so soft. they tasted like cherry, apparently a familiar taste, haha. the way her lips moved with mine it was like they were "made for each other", like two puzzle pieces.

so we were in a park, with random people, making out. then it hit me, i was making out with the famous actress sarah paulson in the park where anyone could be watching or taking pictures or videos. so i pulled back. and people were actually staring at us-

y/n:"sarah, stop. they're staring at us."

sarah:"then let them y/n." and she pulled me back in for another kiss.

heya gays. i hope this makes up for like all the times i should've been updating. i wanted to get something out today or at least start writing because i think i have an idea of how i want this to go. but! if you guys have any suggestions drop em. alsooo i think i wanna write a story about wilhemina, what do you guys think?? anygays, i hope you're all doing fineeee and uh yeahhh.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

It's Complicated Smuttttygirl

Любовные романы

14K 401 37
I had never been with a girl before, or even thought about it. A chance encounter changed that, and maybe changed everything. *This is the continued...
19.1K 423 32
Hello, and welcome to Devil's Swing!!! Information: This is a rewritten version of this story, and I'm really excited to see how my readers react. D...
114K 2.3K 55
Hello there. updates will be very slow. there will be smut, fluff, strong language and others (I will be putting a warning before, not for fluff obvi...
67.3K 1.8K 70
Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Requests are OPEN 💬 I (try to) update multiple times a week✍️ Extra-long chapters 🤠 ⚠️Swearing⚠️ Correct me if I'...