What Have You Done? Negan X R...

נכתב על ידי th4t_0n3_wr1t3r

The lineup. The day her life changed forever. And his. Was it for the best, or the worst? (Y/N) Grimes did no... עוד

Part One: Chapter One
Part One: Chapter Two
Part One: Chapter Three
Part One: Chapter Four
Part One: Chapter Five
Part One: Chapter Six
Part One: Chapter Eight
Part One: Chapter Nine
Part One: Chapter Ten
Part One: Chapter Eleven
Part One: Chapter Twelve
Part One: Chapter Thirteen
Part One: Chapter Fourteen
Part One: Chapter Fifteen
Part One: Chapter Sixteen
Part One: Chapter Seventeen
Part One: Chapter Eighteen
Part One: Chapter Nineteen
Part One: Chapter Twenty
Part One: Chapter Twenty-One
Part One: Chapter Twenty-Two
Part One: Chapter Twenty-Three
Part One: Chapter Twenty-Four
Part One: Chapter Twenty-Five
Part One: Chapter Twenty-Six
Part One: Chapter Twenty-Seven
Part One: Chapter Twenty-Eight
Part One: Chapter Twenty-Nine
Part One: Chapter Thirty
Part One: Chapter Thirty-One
Part Two: Chapter One
Part Two: Chapter Two

Part One: Chapter Seven

2.3K 57 6
נכתב על ידי th4t_0n3_wr1t3r

(Y/N) woke up to Negan gently shaking her awake. "Wake up, doll." She heard him call. Annoyed by him waking her up, she swatted his hand away. "Go away, I'm tired." "(Y/N), either you get up, or I'll carry your ass outta here. Bridal style." He said, grinning. She opened her eyes, seeing him towering over her, fully dresses already with his hair slicked back. She scowled, sitting up. "Can I at least have a change of clothes?" She asked.

He shrugged. "If you can find something that'll fit you." "Really?" "Mhm!" She sighed and stripped the blankets off her, pushing him away. Digging through his wardrobe, he sat down, watching her with no shame. She tossed a t-shirt on the bed. "Do you mind?" She asked, about to pull her dress off. "No, go ahead, pretend I'm not here." She rolled her eyes and couldn't help but give him a small laugh. She grabbed his arm and lead him out the door, closing it behind him. "Fine, be that way." She heard him say with a chuckle. She slipped into the all white t-shirt, which was way too big on her. She looked around for anything she might be able to cut some of his jeans into shorts with. Finding a knife on the bedside table, she took it and snatched a pair of black jeans.

Cutting at least two-thirds of the jeans off, the frayed ends were a bit too short, riding up her ass a little bit. She pulled them down, not caring too much. She was sure that if anyone stared at her, Negan wouldn't be too happy. You know, since she was his property and all. She found one of his belts, slipping it into the loops of the now shorts she made. She slipped into some plain army boots that were much too big for her. She pocketed the knife as well.

You never know...

Hiding it in her shorts, she pulled the shirt over the handle to cover it all the better. She combed through her hair with her fingers, pulling it back over her shoulders. She opened the bedroom door, seeing him practicing swinging his bat like he was a baseball player. He stopped and looked her up and down. "Damn, didn't think you could find anything." "I didn't, so I cut your pants." She said, adding a smile. His smile dropped. She smiled harder, stifling a laugh. "Come on, we'll be late." She said, pushing passed him to the door. "We're late when I say we're late." He mumbled behind her. She snorted, opening the door and leaving it open behind her for him. Having no idea where she was going, she stopped, letting him pass her. She followed close behind him. She stepped on his heels to annoy him on purpose. "What are you, twelve?" He asked, glancing behind him. "Yep." She stepped on his shoe one more time, pulling it off, tripping him in the process.

He was barely able to catch himself on his hands, as Lucille was in his right hand. Banging her on the floor and crushing his fingers, he also hit his nose pretty roughly. As he groaned on the floor and rolled onto his back, (Y/N) burst into laughter, clutching her sides as she wheezed at him on the floor. "What the shit? Did you just trip me?" He asked, but she was too busy laughing to answer him. "You think that's funny, do you?" She heard him say before his leg swept her ankles. She fell straight on her back, the wind knocked out of her. This time, he burst into laughter.

She snorted and kept laughing, even though she could barely breath. Both of then laid on the floor for a minute, laughing together. Negan's nose was bleeding profusely when Dwight appeared from a hallway, his gun raised until he saw Negan on the floor. "Okay over here, boss?" He asked, glancing from him to (Y/N). "Sure, Dwighty Boy. Do me a favor," He held Lucille up, "Keep her safe. I'll meet you outside." Dwight nodded and took Lucille, slowly walking away, his eyes still glancing between the two of them.

They both layed on the floor in silence for a few seconds, which felt like minutes. Negan eventually groaned, sitting up, putting a hand to his nose. "You broke it." He said, nudging her leg with his. "Serves you right." She laughed, propping herself on her elbow. "For what? I've been nothing but nice to you!" He said sarcastically, putting a hand to his chest dramatically.

She rolled her eyes standing up, offering him a hand. He took it, blood rubbing off onto her hand from his. "Gross." She said, wiping it on his sleeve. It didn't stick very well to his leather jacket and looked so out of place. He rubbed his arm against hers, smearing it on her arm.

He cupped his nose, intertwining his fingers. He yanked his nose to the right, setting it back in place. "Damn!" He yelled, shaking his head. "That's a rush." He spun on his heel, stomping his boot to get his whole foot back in the boot. (Y/N) occassionally smiled and let out a small chuckle, remebering how dumb he looked on the floor, rolling. He wiped his face with his red bandana, the blood blending in.

"If you tell anyone what just happend, your a dead woman." He joked, and she could tell he was actually joking by his tone. It was playful with a hint of a laugh. She raised her hands dramatically. "Yes sir."

~
Arriving outside after a quick trip to the infirmary and then back to Negan's room, so he could change clothes, she saw all the Saviors waiting for them. They all bowed when Negan appeared. He smiled, glancing back at (Y/N), who was unimpressed. "As you were." He said. They all stood up and began chattering again, as if nothing had happend. The laughter of what had happend had worn off as she remembered what was happening. He really was going to raid her home while she watched. And her father.

Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Daryl by a truck. Desperately hoping his eyes would meet hers, they did. She glanced at Negan's direction, and he was distracted talking to Dwight. She crept towards him, wading her way through the crowds of Saviors. Eventually, she made it to Daryl, who advoided her gaze and turned away from her. "Daryl..." He didn't move. She looked back, seeing Negan making his way to her. "I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?" She whispered hastily, touching his shoulder. He reared away, as if repulsed by her touch.

And just as she was about to scoff, she herself felt a hand on her shoulder. "You don't talk to him again, got it (Y/N)?" He was telling her more than asking her. She nodded, turning around. "What happend to your nose, Negan?" She asked loudly. Scowling, he pulled her away, Lucille back in his other hand.

He had refused to wear a bandage, which Doctor Carson recommened, but he didn't want to look "dumb". It was still heavily bruised, to say the least.

She chuckled to herself as heads turned to them, but glancing back, she stopped laughing as she saw Daryl watching her go. His eyes were pityful.

She turned away, focusing on where they were walking. Everyone stepped out of Negan's way as he strode, like a king. She scoffed at this. He ignored her, turning to his men, yelling in a powerful voice, "Alright men, mount up, let's get to it!"

Simon came around, hopping into the driver's seat. Negan opened the back seat for her, smirking. "After you." He said, his smile twitching. She narrowed her eyes. "That's okay, ladies first." She said, gesturing for him to get in first. "Just shut the hell up and get in the truck." Negan said, a sigh on the edge of his tongue. She smiled, crawling in the heavy-duty truck's backseat.

She realized why Negan had held the door for her when he let out a wolf whistle. "Nice ass."

Why did I think he was just being nice?

"Thanks." She said sarcastically. She pulled her shorts down, and as she did, the knife pricked her. It was as if it was reminding her it was there. He chuckled as he got in the backseat as well, the door closing harshly behind him. He strapped Lucille in the middle seat with the seatbelt as Simon started the truck. She stared out the window, watching the walkers outside the gates growl and fight to get away. Of course they couldn't, but not a thought went through their heads.

"Seatbelt." He told her, his eyes trying to meet hers. Her eyes were kept on the gates though, that they now drove by and out, the other trucks following behind. He sighed deeply. "God, (Y/N), do I have to do everything for you?" He asked, leaning close over her. She watched his hand as he grabbed the seatbelt and pulled it over her, his knuckles grazing her chest. Her face flushed red a tiny bit as the seatbelt clicked into the lock. "You wear your seatbelt." She said in a mocking tone. He chuckled, but she could hear his seatbelt click.

~
Watching the dust fly by, him and Simon made small talk about god knows what. (Y/N) wasn't listening, she was trying to memorize every turn they took, but she was having absolutely no luck. She tried to, but her mind kept wandering off, so she just gave up. She'd just remember the way to the Sancturary from Alexandria when they drove back. Turning her attention inside the truck, she realized they were talking about her, but stopped when her eyes met Negans.

"What?" She asked, looking from him to Simon. Simon's eyes caught her in the rear-view mirror, but she quickly looked back to Negan.

"Nothin'."

"No, I heard my name. What'd you say?"

"I was just telling him how goddamn hot you are." Negan said, a cheeky smile on his face. She narrowed her eyes, slowly nodding her head. "Uh-huh." She looked back out the window, feeling the heat in her cheeks. She felt his hand reach for hers, but she pulled her hand onto her arm, rubbing it slightly. It was kind of cold.

"Cold?" He asked, his head slightly tilted and a smile on his lips.

"No." She answered, glancing at him.

"Okay, if you say so." He said, leaning back in his seat, chuckling dryly.

"Give me your jacket." She demanded, turning to him. "I'm not cold, I just. . .give me your jacket." Negan raised an eyebrow, chuckling. He stripped his jacket off with no protest, his white shirt sticking to his body. She snatched his jacket, leaning forward on the seatbelt to wrap it around her back, sticking her arms into the sleeves. He adjusted his red bandana around his neck, straightening it out.

~
Arriving outside the gates of Alexandria, Negan didn't wait for the truck to come to a complete stop. He unbuckled Lucille, then himself, kicked the door open and slowly walked to the front gate, swinging Lucille and whistling. (Y/N) hastily unbuckled herself, kicking her door open right before Simon locked it. "Stay in the-"

She slammed the door behind her, walking up behind Negan. He gave the gate three knocks, more like bangs with Lucille. "Little pig, little pig, let me in!" He called, bouncing with his words, Lucille on his shoulders. She heard the shuffle of someones boots walking to the gates. She closed her eyes, she missed the sound of the rattle as the first gate opened. It was Spencer. He stood there, scanning Negan, glancing back at (Y/N). She shamefully looked down. "Well?" Negan said, waiting for him to open the gate.

"Um, who are you?" Spencer asked, clearly confused.

"Oh you better be jokin'. Negan, Lucille." His smile was plastic. "I know I had to make a pretty strong first impression." Rick appeared behind Spencer, walking to the gate. Her heart beated faster, seeing her father for the first time since...well, everything. "Well, hello there." Negan said to Rick, who didn't say anything. "Do not make me have to ask."

"You said a week. You're early." Rick finally said, walking to the second gate and pulling the lever, pulling it to the side. Rosita glared at him from behind. (Y/N) caught her father's eye, but she couldn't hold it. She looked away and down. She probably shouldn't have worn his jacket. "I missed you." Negan said to Rick. A walker growling from behind inched closer to her. She turned around, backing away. "Oh, Rick. Come on out here, watch this." He said, walking to the walker, pushing (Y/N) aside gently. "Calling it!" He yelled, swinging his bat, hitting the walker across the face, taking it down in one hit. He let out a triumphant laugh. "Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!" As he commanded his men, Rick's eyes begged to find his daughters.

Rick's eyes were turned to Negan, though as Negan called Rick's name. "That is some service! We almost get turned away at the gate. Who is that guy, anyways? Do I get mad? Do I throw a fit? Do I bash some ginger's dome in? Nope! I just take care of one of these dead prick's that could've killed your daughter." He said, pointing behind him with Lucille to (Y/N). "Which, by the way, is very gorgeous." Taunting Rick wasn't a good idea.

But Rick knew they would loose, so he kept himself in line, taking a deep breath. "Service." Negan says again, walking to Rick. He hands him Lucille, "Hold this. Come on, (Y/N)." He said, brushing past Rick, chuckling. She reluctantly followed him, her eyes on the floor as she walked past everyone she's ever known. It's awkward.

Negan stoped walking, taking in the view of Alexandria. "Hot diggity dog!" He exclaims, bouncing on his words. Why does he do that? "This place is magnificent! An embarassment of riches, they say. Yes sir, I do believe you are going to have plenty to offer up." Rick turned around to look at (Y/N), then at Daryl. Walking to him instead of his daughter, "Daryl, hey-"

"No! Nope!" Negan walked in between him and Daryl, "He's the help. You don't look at him, you don't talk to him, and I don't make you chop anything off of him. Same with your daughter, over there." He gestures to her, which she's leaning against the metal walls nearby. "Same goes for everyone." He says in a sing-song tone, looking at Rosita. "Right?" He leans in to her. She shifts, gives him a glare, then walks away. He chuckles silently, bouncing in place.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road. See what kind of goodies you got in the cupboards."

"We put aside half the supplies-" Rick starts.

"No, Rick." Negan starts, turning around, pointing at Rick. (Y/N) was watching them so intently, she hadn't even noticed Dwight and Daryl right next to her or she might've tried to whisper to Daryl. "No. You don't decide what we take. I do. Arat..." Rick shifted in his place, looking at the floor. A woman from behind with a shotgun yelled, "You hear the man. Move out!" She didn't move as lines of Saviors began walking forward into Alexandria. Negan began silently clapping, turning around, watching his men. "They're just gonna search the houses, keep the process movin'."

He sighed. "Alright! You gonna show me around or not? Otherwise, my lovely new wife over there can." He said, chuckling, gesturing to (Y/N). Rick looked to her, his eyes painful. She didn't meet her father's gaze, instead she opened her mouth to say something, but caught herself and set her gaze down. Rick stepped aside as Negan walked behind him, following Rick into Alexandria. (Y/N) watched as Dwight harassed Rosita and Spencer at a car nearby. She shook her head, sighing. "(Y/N)." Negan called, looking back at her. She lifted her head and an eyebrow. Her right one, of course. "Hold my hand." He demanded more than asked, smiling at her. Her father glanced back, clearly wanting to beat the ever-loving shit out of Negan. She glared and walked forward a bit faster to catch up with them, taking his right hand, which had a glove on. Intertwining their fingers, the sound of leather crinklimg, they kept walking, the silence awkwardly choking her.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 26.2K 121
"You lose everyone, that's just the way it is now. Get used to it." The new world, where blood and dirt stained your body like it was your favourite...
204K 6.8K 65
𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞�...
98.2K 2.4K 49
Aubree Rae Morris. Only 23 when the world went to shit, a second-year med student with an internship at her local hospital under her mother's watchfu...
13.4K 209 30
Family. A word that means the world to Theo. But what happens when that world is breaking? No matter how many things go right, double that goes wrong...