Eri x Kota - Their Story - Fr...

由 drawingwiffmeh

Eri and Kota both were saved from their hero, Deku. At first, their friendship was nothing more than friends... 更多

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
Chapter 3: The Special Place.
Bonus Chapter- His Gift.
U.A- Part 1- ~Chap. 5~
Entrance Exams.Part 2 ~Chapter 6~
~Christmas Special!~
Q and A!!
A/N
Entrance Exams. Part 3. ~Chapter 7~
Results and Training- ~Chapter 8~
Eri's Classmates-
First Day! ~Chapter 7~
Oneshot to make up for the next chapter
First Day! ~Chapter 8~
Ideas?
Quirk Assessments
~Classes~
~Lunch~
Hero Costumes
Back to the Past?
~Finding out~
RETURN

Chapter 24??: Battle Trials

382 13 9
由 drawingwiffmeh

Aight, follow up to the hero costumes lets gooo 

"Alright everyone, gather up!" Deku clapped his hands, the class quickly getting together. 

"So, for this activity, we'll start off by working on teamwork." He started. 

"As you all should know, teamwork is very much needed in working as heroes. You'll need to learn how to cooperate on missions, how to work with different quirks and personalities, etc," 
"That's why for this activity, you'll need to be split off into completely randomized groups." He explained, pointing to a large screen displaying their names. 

"I'll push this button to color your names. Whichever color you get is the team." He said, tapping a green button on the screen. Right as he said, the names started shifting colors until each of them landed on a hue. Eri got red, Kota got yellow. 

"Uh, sir, you forgot to explain what we'll do for this activity, and the rules." Akiyama pointed out from behind Eri.

"Ah yes, thank you!"

"So now that you know your groups. The activity requires you to essentially split into teams of 2. There will be 2 sides, a villain team, and the hero team. The aim of the heroes is to take out the villains and deactivate the bomb. The villains will be the ones to stop them." He explained. Eri recognized the activity, seeing as she heard stories about it from her friends. 

"Just so you know, whoever gets on the villain team, please don't be offended! It's only training and completely randomized!" Deku quickly stated, earning a few calls of agreement. 

"With that said, please get into your pairs, and then I will assign the matches!" He gave a quick thumbs up and let the class dispute. Eri looked back at the board to see her partner, Kiyoshi. He had raven blue hair and amber eyes. Seemed like a decent guy. 

"Hey, I guess we're partners. Yamada right?" He walked towards her. His hero costume was a light grey hoodie with blue-green accents. He had a brown belt that held up a pair of dark grey pants with light details going up to his calves, and black boots. 

"Oh yeah, you must be Kiyoshi?" Eri said, turning to face him. 

"Mhm! You have a cool quirk!" He complimented, looking directly at her horn. 

"Oh thank you! Your quirk is interesting too!" 

After letting the pairings get together, Deku clapped his hands and let the screen show the group letters. They were team B. 

"And Yamada and Kiyoshi in Team B, you'll be against Fukushima and Izumi in team E!" Deku announced proudly. 

"Oh okay, I guess.." Eri mumbled, looking back at Kota, who seemed to have already been staring at her.

"Well, both Fukushima and Ko-Izumi are fairly strong." Eri corrected herself, remembering to use Kota's last name instead. 

"I know him already and he already has his quirk fairly controlled. From what I've seen already, Fukushima can easily slip into darkness and use it. The whole building is perfect for that, so we should be on the lookout." She added on, silently brainstorming. 

"Well, I think Fukushima would be the one to try to stop us, and Kota would guard the bomb." 

"Yeah that makes sense, she's the one that can easily take us by surprise."

A good few minutes passed as they came up with a small plan. The first teams went into the facility to get on with their matches. 

"Maybe we can look up to see how they do just so we get ideas?" Eri commented, watching the big screen displaying the camera footage. She looked back at Kiyoshi only to see him staring directly at her.

"You good?" She laughed, somewhat confused.

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I stare at random things while I think into something deeply. Small habit." He apologized, Eri thinking nothing of it. Yet someone else did. 

The rest of the battles went as planned, although one of them did go a bit far, no one was intensely hurt. Time went by fast until it was time for Eri and Kiyoshi to go out. 

"Alright, remember the plan." She said, her eyes scanning the place. 

"Gotcha!" 

Eri split off towards the bomb, stored on the 5th floor. It took a while, but she soon somehow got into the room. As she expected, Kota was standing there, leaning against the wall right next to it. If it was under other circumstances, she would have thought he looked rather attractive in that stance. Brushing off her odd thoughts, she quickly swept into the room, hoping not the make much noise. 

"Thought you'd come here, Eri" Kota hummed, quickly leaping towards her and going for a quick attack. He shoved her towards the wall and punched her, Eri quickly blocking and flipping him to the floor. She didn't exactly want to use her quirk, so she resorted to using her own physical skills. Before she could touch the bomb, Kota got up and created a large wall of water right where she was about to touch. Before Eri could figure out what to do, the wall of water swept towards her, locking her in what felt like a small bubble. 

"Ow!" She yelped, trying to get out of the small bubble of water she was surrounded in. 

"Where the hell did he get this much water from anyways?!" She yelled internally, pushing against the cage. She tried to see through, watching as Kota controlled the liquid. She squinted her eyes, noticing how he seemed to be struggling a bit. Then she saw it. The bubble was growing thin. 

She smirked to herself, watching as the wall of water started to grow thin to the point where she could see better. She pressed against it, quickly shoving herself out to touch the bomb. Until Kota just HAD to pull her back and once again throw her to the ground. And of course, he got smart enough to actually secure her hands on either side of her head. 

"Okay, this is just getting annoying." She thought, looking up at Kota's proud expression.

"Well, you must be happy?" She rolled her eyes.

"It's fun seeing you suffer." Kota laughed, looming over her. 

"That sounds bad on multiple levels," Eri stated blankly. 

"Alright, I'll just stay like this until the time runs out," Kota said, still holding her hands. 

"Or until Kiyoshi comes here to get the bomb."

Meanwhile with Kiyoshi...

"God damnit why is this place so dark.." He thought, walking through the building on full guard. 

He was supposed to find and take out Fukushima, seeing as she would probably be the one bothering them the most. Using his quirk, he kept a very small dome of repulsion, which was a smart idea since that bubble would not only keep Fukushima away from attacking him but also alert him. 

"Ugh, where the hell is she?" Kiyoshi mumbled under his breath, walking down a much darker area. He was looking straight ahead until he heard a thump and sizzle behind him. He quickly turned around only to see a pitch-black shadow. 

"HEY!" He yelled, jumping towards it and activating his quirk. His hands let out a faint white light, pulling the shadow closer. It shook and lightly sizzled, Fukushima's face and body soon becoming visible. She lunged at him, using enough darkness to surround him and lightly suffocate his throat. Kiyoshi struggled, quickly getting a grip of himself and creating a large blast of repulsion to knock her back. 

He ran towards her and cuffed her hands with the cuffs he was handed beforehand. 

"Ugh this sucks.." Fukushima muttered, her low voice quiet from the use of her quirk. 

"Sorry" Kiyoshi apologized, running off to find the bomb.

Back to Eri and Kota:

"Are you seriously just gonna stay like that the whole time?" Eri questioned boredly.

"Eh, why not?" Kota hummed, looking back down at her.

"Don't you have better things to do, like look for Kiyoshi?" She asked, her eyes darting towards the doorway. 

"Well, I'm sure he'll take a while." 

"Wrong bitch." Another voice entered the room. Speak of the devil.

"Ah," Kota stated blankly, giving a glare at Kiyoshi. 

" I'm assuming Fuku's gone-" He was cut off by a throw to the doorway, letting Eri free from her spot on the ground. She shot up to kick Kota and keep him there, letting Kiyoshi go to the bomb.

"Hah, look who's on the ground now." She laughed, her foot right on Kota's stomach to prevent him from getting up.

"Well I'm sure this would be reversed in another scenario," Kota smirked coyly, watching Eri process what he just said. The words clicked in her mind, face soon starting to grow red. 

"HEY!-" Eri tried to protest, being interrupted by a lard blare coming from the intercoms. 

"HERO TEAM WINS!" Deku's ecstatic voice calls out. 

"Uh- I guess we should go back?" Eri said, releasing Kota from her grip.

"Yeah probably." 

The four got back to the main area to meet the rest of the class, their ears being blasted by compliments and shouts. Eri flinched from the volume, shrinking back a bit. 

"Congratulations to team B for winning this round, and good job to team E as well!!" Deku grinned widely. Eri looked away bashfully, Kota just standing next to her and taking the small praises. 

"And now, the MVP for this match is.." The man paused for dramatic effect.

"Kiyoshi!" He said, pointing towards the said boy.

"Anyone wanna guess why?" He asked, looking around to see a hand up.

"Yes, Akiyama?" He pointed towards her.

"Uhm, I think I'd like to have a try?" She said, rubbing her arm.

"Go ahead."

"I think Kiyoshi's the MVP for this round due to how he handled so much. He managed to take out Fukushima by himself, used his quirk in a clever way, and also helped contain Kota to get the bomb." She explained politely. 

"Nicely said!" Deku complimented.

The next few battles went fairly well, Eri and Kota both carefully examining each one to catch flaws and go over their own styles. It was honestly quite a long, tiring day though. Eri was half exhausted, so it made sense for her to be half-dead once they got to class again. Luckily, it was a simple free period for the class, much to their ease. 

"Phew, can't wait to go home now that we're done." She breathed out at her desk, looking over at Kota.

"Mhm..Today's been busy." He mumbled, head down on the table. The two stayed in comfortable silence, both most likely just trying to get some rest, which seemed to be working. Eri pulled out her sketchbook, doodling a bunch of random things that came to mind. 

Some of the other students seemed fairly energized, while others were half asleep from Recovery Girl's help. (Yes she's still somehow alive.)

"How much longer until class ends?" Kota mumbled, his voice muffled by the desk. 

 Eri looked up up at the clock, "Around 10 more minutes." 

" Great.." He huffed.

"I'm sure it won't take long for the 10 minutes to end," Eri smiled down at him. 

"Whatever.." 

But she still managed to be right, as both of them didn't really feel the 10 minutes go by as quick as they thought it was. Most of the others had already left, leaving the two of them to be the last students to get out the door.

"See, Told you!" Eri teased, draging out the U.

"Yeah yeah," Kota rolled his eyes, a smirk tugging at his lips as he looked at her from the corner of his eye. 

Once they had exited the building, Eri was about to walk down the usual path she took when she noticed Kota walking another way.

"Hey, where ya going?" She called out, quickly catching up to him.

"I got a new motorbike." He hummed, walking up to it.

Eri let out an inaudible gasp, her eyes glossing over the shiny motorcycle right in front of her. It was mostly a bright imperial red, with black detailing and silver lining. The wheels were black and had red lights that would probably glow better at night. The whole thing was spotless and shiny, not a single scratch or smudge in sight. 

"Woah, this is so cool! Did you buy it yourself?" She asked, still admiring the veicle. 

"Yep, but Shino also helped cover a bit of the cost." He said, grabbing the matching helmet. Even the helmet looked cool. It was mostly jet black, with red lines going around it, and two small yellow horns sticking out from the top. He put it on and got onto the seat, making himself comfortable. 

"Aren't you gonna come on?" He raised an eyebrow, patting the spot behind him. Eri nodded, putting both her legs on either side of the seat, adjusting her skirt while she was at it. 

"Just hold on tight." He looked back at her. Eri smiled, wrapping her hands around his back. It took a few seconds for the engine to start up, but once it did they took off. Eri had to admit, it was definitely relaxing, but also thrilling. Kota went by extremely fast, most everything around them was just a blur. 

"Slow the hell down!" Eri yelped, grabbing onto him for dear life as they had just went down a hill. Kota just laughed at her frantic state, looking back with a coy smirk. 

"Nahh." He teased, speeding up instead. 

"Kota!" Eri scolded with a pout.

Much to say, Eri definitely had a nice time. It was fun feeling the adrenaline rush through her veins everytime the motorbike would speed up or run through hills. Kota made sure to pass dangerously close to other cars or buildings just for Eri to call out in worry. After a few of those stunts, she most likely knew the game he was playing, but that didn't stop her from getting scared either way. 

In a small amount of time, Kota pulled up to Eri's neighborhood. It would've taken much less time if he hadn't purposely taken the longer route. Even then, Eri couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed knowing their ride had come to an end. 

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" She asked, getting off. 

"Yeah sure, maybe we can go for an early run?" He suggested, taking off his helmet and shaking up his hair to make it messier. 

"mhm." Eri swung her bag over her shoulder, catching glimps of Kota's hair. He had a thin layer of sweat over his face, his hair swiping down just over his left eye. 

"Why does he have to be so attractive again??!" Eri screamed internally, quickly looking away. 

"I'll walk you." He said casually, pushing himself off the motorcycle and walking beside her. 

"Ah, thanks." She mumbled, fiddling with her skirt. The two walked in comfortable silence, only taking mere seconds for them to get to the front porch of Eri's house.

"This is it, thanks for the ride Kota." 

"It wasn't a problem, I'll call you once I get back home?" 

"Of course." 

Eri gave a small wave from the door, watching him go back to the motorcycle to put on the helmet and drive away. She stayed there on the porch until he was out of sight, stepping into the silent house and pushing the door closed. 

"Well that was something." 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
8.2K 695 39
"The very thing that pulls them together could very well be the thing that destroys them." Kunbi and Kemi have always been two parts of the same hear...
35 6 6
Kota and Eri have always gotten along, but soon enough life just ended up taking off. Eri was forced to move away from her childhood home to another...
First Love 由 Meriem R

青少年小说

2.2K 138 21
Samantha and Kei were neighbors and classmates for years. She has being in love with him for a while. So when his parents decided to move to Japan, S...