๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜š ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜

Galing kay frvnqo

๐™„๐™'๐™Ž ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™‰๐™”, most people can be around someone and then gradually begin to love them and never know ex... Higit pa

๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐”๐•
โโœ ๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐Ÿ. sparks the lifeless hearts
โŒ—01. unknown girl
โŒ—02. tease him
โŒ—03. he's in-love
โŒ—04. sorry bro...
โŒ—05. the club's choice
โŒ—06. toman
โŒ—07. two little sunshines
โŒ—08. the boy on the arcane machine
โŒ—09. I lost when my eyes landed on you
โŒ—11. I'm strong but weak for her
โŒ—12. she's weak but she has him
โŒ—13. stupid love
โŒ—14. his heart skips a beat
โŒ—15. the long hair boy
โŒ—16. his heart beats for her
โŒ—17. jokes on him
โŒ—18. sparks the war
โโœ ๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐Ÿ. apple in their eyes
โŒ—19. mysterious girl
โŒ—20. traitor
โŒ—21. they didn't pass
โŒ—22. the ribbon on her hair
โŒ—23. can you wear it for him
โŒ—24. eating me, alive give you life?
โŒ—25. love me seรฑorita
โŒ—26. I will survive
โŒ—27. chase the bride
โŒ—28. battle of love
โŒ—29. your life is a joke
โŒ—30. his other half

โŒ—10. he arrived

11.3K 603 1.2K
Galing kay frvnqo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━━━━SWEAT ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE. Sweat all over their body, Heavy panting on the air, people inside the room is catching their own breath.

All of them are sitting on the floor tired because of practice.

Another day, another suffer and tiredness to (Y/N), they're practicing since they want to be prepare for the battle. There classes today is half they since the teacher having a long meeting.

"good job everyone, see you tomorrow." the coach of the group walks out making the group bow-thank you ma'am.

The dance group scattered around the room drinking their water changing the shirts they wore in practice.

"Ne, (Y/N)-chan I didn't know your dating Mikey-san?" one of her crewmate ask beside her. Making the the flush is red.

"N-nani!? No why would you think that Kenya-san?! " she panicked waving her hand on the air while her face is like a tomato.

The crewmate look at the door then looking at blushing girl again, "Mikey-san is waiting for outside, he said he's going to fetch his girl then mentioning your name after."

"That's not true!? Please believe me!? I swear!?" the girl nod, (Y/N) grabbed her backpack then running out to the room bidding her goodbyes to the others.

"I don't believe her tho, " the girl commented walking grabbing her bag, making the others nod agreeing.

[•••]

The girl runs out to the room while her backpack is on her back. She was greeted by the two blond boys wearing their typical school uniform.

"Mikey-san!? Why did you do that!? " the girl exclaim making the small boy taken back, realizing what she meant he chuckle then smiling mentally like an idiot. "Oh nothing," he whistled.

The girl pale, Draken put his hand on the top of the girl head patting her. "Ne, (Y/N)-chin wanna tag along with us?" Draken ask smiling, making the girl pale more.

"W-why though? Draken-san" Draken looks at Mikey signaling something. " Oh" Mikey get the message then happily smile.

"We want you to meet my sister." he said crossing his arms proudly, making the girl looks at him confuse, "I didn't know Mikey-san had a sister?".

"Well he had, he also had a half brother and older brother, but the half brother is currently living in Shinjuku and studying Tenjiku National Highschool and his older brother is a college student in Black Dragon Institute in Nagato." Draken explain, walking out the school going to toward the parking area where there motorcycles park.

The girl is following them behind nodding, "Isn't Tenjiku is a long time rival of Toman for the past years?" she ask, making the boy avert their gazes to the lady behind them.

"Yeah, and we're going against them in this upcoming fall" Making the Mikey and Draken grinned darkly, making the girl sweatdropped.

After the long ride they already arrive the school of Mikey sister in.

TOMAN MIDDLE SCHOOL

Also a prestigious middle school here in Shibuya, where all middle schooler studied, it's also had a connection in highschool since the two are prestigious.

The girl make a big gulp looking at campus were is so similar to their school, Mikey and Draken wave and shout a girl name Emma from afar making (Y/N) looks at the direction.

The girl name Emma runs toward the trio then stopping infront of them, "(Y/N)-chin this is Emma Sano, my little sister she's currently in her third year in middle school, and Emma this is (Y/N) Yamamoto-chin you know her am I right?" Mikey ask her sister, making her nod then walking past him.

Mikey look at Emma then mentally saying 'That's right Emma, tell
(Y/N)-chin what the your everyday life with the Great Mikey! " then giving her thumps up.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan I heard a lot about you from my brother" Emma walking up to girl, Mikey is smiling waiting for the sweet compliment of her sister about him.

"But did you now that my brother is a BIG IDIOT" she said nonchalantly stopping her tracks infront of the girl.

Mikey on the other hand, feeling a big boulder got fallen on his head saying

BIG IDIOT

"Also his a"

JERK

DUMB

A DICTATOR INSIDE THE HOUSE

DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S RESPOSIBILITY IS

MEAN BROTHER

DOESNT DO HIS CHORES

ALWAYS GOT INTO DETENTION

BURDEN

A CHILD

"EMMA, STOP YOUR KILLING MIKEY!"
Draken shouted to the girl, while holding Mikey on his arms fake crying, Mikey had a non-existed blood on the corner on his lips.

"K-ken-chin i-it's okay" he said placing a hand on the boy cheek like a action scene in the movie.

"Don't die on me Mikey!"

Emma looks at them dumbfounded then look at (Y/N) again with a serious face.

"(Y/N)-chan! Why marry my idiot brother, if you could marry me!" she shoutely announced making the girl flush, and the two boys pale on the corner.

"MIKEY! NOOOOO" Draken shout out, while holding the fake uncouncious boy,

"EMMA HIS DEAD!" He look at the girl who's gripping (Y/N) hands. "His dead?" she look at Draken questionnaly, which the boy nod.

She let go of (Y/N) hands then put hand out to the air then putting the other hand on her chest.

"This are the moments of life worth living." she said while the light reflecting on her face.

"OH THAT WAS HORRIBLE! EMMA" he replied making the girl dumbfounded look at them. She grabbed (Y/N) hands then start running away from them.

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Draken shout making Mikey sat up looking at the two running girl.

"To the Church obliviously you idiots" She replied making the two look at each other then riding their motorcycle to catch up.

"GET BACK HERE EMMA!?" Mikey shout to his sister who were holding his crush hands, making him pissed off more.

"NEVER"

From a far Baji, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Shiba, Nahoya, Souya, Sanzu and Takemichi were eating a takoyaki when they saw Mikey and Draken riding their motorcycle and chasing someone, they thought that they are some enemy around the area.

Until they saw their favorite person running away with Emma which make them sweatdropped.

Emma notice the group, then start dragging the girl with her waving, "OYY!" making the group look at them.

"Good to see you Emma-chan and (Y/N)-chan" Nahoya said smiling then eating his takoyaki. Souya nod beside her brother then the others just wave.

The two boys on the motorcycle catch up to them from behind almost hitting the two girls. "What the Ken-chin! Don't hit (Y/N)-chin, just hit the others!"

Excuse me what? They mentally look at Mikey.

"Edward, did you passed the test earlier?" (Y/N) ask excitedly making the group looks at her confuse.

"WHO THE FUCK IS EDWARD?" Chifuyu ask confusingly looking at the group, then look at the girl beside Emma. Then a hand out of nowhere shoving the blond boy away from (Y/N).

"That's me BITCH!" Baji proudly said looking at Chifuyu then handing the paper to the girl.

"Since when (Y/N)-chan called you that nickname? " Mitsuya ask "Yesterday".

FLASHBACK~

BAJI KEISUKE
5:35 pm
👋

(Y/N)
5:36 pm
🌊

BAJI KEISUKE
5:36 pm
(Y/N)-chan what's that?

(Y/N)
5:36 pm
Nothing

BAJI KEISUKE
5:36 pm
What are doing today (Y/N)-chan

(Y/N)
5:37 pm
Summoning a demon

BAJI KEISUKE
5:37 pm
Oh ok, that's weird

(Y/N)
5:37 pm
So what's up?

BAJI KEISUKE
5:38 pm
I was wondering if you could teach me math.

(Y/N)
5:38 pm
Sorry to break your hope Baji but I
don't know maths.

BAJI KEISUKE
5:38 pm
I mean English yeah? Yeah? That's right English.

(Y/N)
5:38 pm
Sure

END FLASHBACK~

"(Y/N)-chan didn't mention a single Edward on your conversation!" Chifuyu sigh from frustration, "Yeah, she did, you just didn't listened carefully to my story" Baji said calmly.

Making the group smile defeatedly since they don't want to make the conversation long.

"Did you see my score (Y/N)-chan I've been improved alot, I have two numbers on my paper now" Baji happily said. The boys looks at paper then did a cross sign praying for Baji's grade, while the girl just mentally cried wiping the non-existed tears.

(19/100)

"You d-did! G-good-job Edward" the girl smile bittersweetly.

[EXTENDED ENDING]

The girl opened the door then gently closing it, "Taidama~" removing her school shoes, she seems to notice a familiar shoes but she just shrugged it off. "Okaeri~ (Y/N)" Grandma smile happily as always but a little bit of an extra.

"What's wrong?" she tilted her, the old woman happily cupped the girl cheek.

"Oni-chan is here, he visits Japan earlier, he will be on a vacation here for a two months. " making the girl widened her (c/e) eyes, "W-where is he? "

"He's upstairs on your room"

The girl quickly ran to her room, tripping while going up she quickly open the door revealing a 6-foot tall man, in his 20, long black hair with a yellow strike on his hair, shimmering blue eyes, long fine jaw, earing on his ears.

His wearing his iconic cloth while holding the (f/c) bass guitar with his veiny hands. He look at the girl standing on the door way then smiling after.

"(Y/N), my dear little sister" he happily said.

"BIG BROTHER, SANCHO "

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS YESTERDAY.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

396 23 8
เญจ โ™ก เญง ใ€” ๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€ ๐“๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐€... ใ€• ใ…ค โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ €โ €โ› Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. โœ ใ…ค ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝก โ‹† โช ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค...
38.2K 3.3K 31
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— 2 ๐š˜๐š ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š‘๐šž๐šข๐š˜ ๐•„๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ช๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ [๐š—.] ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š–, ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—. Bonten!Mikey x Fem!Reader sแด›แด€ส€แด›:...
5.3K 67 32
โฅ๏ธŽ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ช ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™ž ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–..๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ!? โ™กsenjukawaragixfem...
6.7K 179 9
A story of someone not quite fond of love who finds herself falling for someone way too good for her. From the animanga Tokyo Revengers, A Chifuyu...