khh & krnb

By gangsterharry_

a book for my black queens. [ started : 12/07/21 ] More

preface
drunken texts - jung jinhyeong
no blueberries - dprian
be my valentine... again - jeong jaehyun

picnic date - june

469 7 0
By gangsterharry_

____

My boyfriend and i were trying to find a spot to sit at the park.

" Y/n right here" said June showing me the perfect spot. It was just in front of the lake and it was really beautiful.

He puts the tablecloth and i sit right after. It was a wonderful day, the weather was cool, i was with my lovely boyfriend and we had food !

" So my mom prepared sushis since she knows that you love it." he said taking the food from the bag. "Awn she is so sweet, i'll thank her later."

Honestly, i haven't waited for my boyfriend to start eating i was way too hungry, sorry for him. " Omg her food is so good. " i said the mouth full, June giggled.

He took a tissue and wipe the food around my mouth. " Damn you eat like a baby." I didn't respond to his comment, too focused on the food.

After we finished eating i lay my head on his lap looking at him. " Am i that pretty ? " " Of course you are." June wasn't that confident about himself, this is why i was always hyping him up.

" Remember our first time here ?" "How could i forget, the first day we met." he said playing with my hair.

We were in high school when we first met, he was with his friends and i was with mine's. He came to talk to me and this where all it started.

[...]

We just arrived in front of my house, i didn't wanted him to go. " You know, i have something to admit to you." i frowned " It's been two years since we are together and i'm not seeing me with anyone else but you." i smiled " I just wanted to say that i'm happy to be with you and i love you."

" Love you too babe." i said kissing him passionately.

I'm definitely in love with this man.

hope y'all enjoyed,
gangsterharry_ <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 26.7K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
136K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...