Her Dark Angel | Book 3

Από dontworryboutit123

18+ "Mmm"he stood up slowly making his way towards me ."Are you afraid of me Sage "came his deep voice from b... Περισσότερα

Cast and Aesthetics
Cast Pt.2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
Author's Note:VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
chapter 53.
chapter 55.
Epilouge
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3

chapter 54.

13.5K 302 353
Από dontworryboutit123

Giovanni De'luca

"Let's party motherfuckers!" My twin yells, shaking a bottle of champagne and popping it open. Fire erupted from the canons beside him as music booms throughout the club.

Gianni, being my best man was in charge of my bachelor party. So far it was going much better than the last bachelor party where he had baby throw up all over him.

"How the hell did this idiot throw a better bachelor party then me?"Anthonie whines as he comes up beside me. "Maybe it's because I don't have a three month old baby at home." I say as Antonio pats Anthonie on the back.

It was a good party but Antonio was not having it that night.

A girl passed by with a tray of pigs in a blanket. Gianni knows what I like because it's what he likes. He practically threw himself his own bachelor party— except he wasn't the one getting married.

"Yeah, i'll just take all of these." I grab the tray and began to stuff one in some honey mustard. As I stuff my face, Alessandro comes up behind me.

"You guys want to get some tattoos?" " What? Like tonight?" I say with a mouth full of bread and mini hotdogs.

Alessandro grimaces before shaking his head.
"Yes, like tonight." I looked to everyone else to see if they were down. After a few head nods and shoulder shrugs, I turned around to find my idiot of a brother.

"Where'd he go?" I asked looking around for Gianni. The guys pipe up out of their seats and scan the area for this idiot. "There he is."Viktor chuckles as he raises his phone.

Low and behold, Gianni standing on top of the bar, shirtless and trying to copy the dancers as they dance to some Megan thee stallion song.

"This dude,"Carlos chokes on his laughter as Gianni attempts the splits. "Now if he falls," Khalid says," Imma laugh."

A soon as he hit the counter, his face formed into a grimace."Oh shit." We could see him mouth as he motions for two of the girls to help him up.

"This is pure comedy."Luca shook his head as he watched his cousin. One girl almost stumbles helping Gianni off of the counter and the other almost falls flat in her ass.

He hops off of the counter and waddles his way through the crowd." You good?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face as he shoots me a glare." My nuts hurt, so no, I am not good." He huffs throwing on his shirt.

We all try to stifle our laughter but failed when we saw him adjusting his jeans.

Fucking idiot.

"Are we getting tattoos or what?" He barks over his shoulder.

We ended up at Ralph's tattoo shop half an hour later. "Congratulations man." He pulled me in for a hug, clasping his hands around my back.

"Thanks Ralph." We pull away and try to decide on where to get our tattoo's. Alessio, Alessandro, Gianni, and I didn't have nearly as many as Antonio and Anthonie did.

"I think we might have to get ours on our hands somewhere." Antonio laughs as he finds an empty spot on the side of his forearm. Anthonie had some space on his knuckles somewhere.

We picked out the font for the quote and all sat down as Ralph and his employees got to work on us. Luca, Sebastian, Khalid, Carlos, and Santana also got the tattoo but we all also planed on getting more.

Antonio surprisingly had a few empty spots here and there so he decided to get Violeta's name tattooed behind his ear.

Alessandro got A.M and A.N tattooed on the back of his elbows, the twins initials.

I got a bee tattooed on one ring finger and an S tattooed on the other. Gianni followed and got a N tattooed on his as well.

Viktor got a firefly tattooed over his heart, and Vadim got the word firecracker in Russian tattooed over his.

Yeah, they'd better honor my sisters. Don't get me wrong, I love those motherfuckers to death but if they so much as make my sisters cry, I will not hesitate to fuck then up, and they know this.

Same goes to Gianni when it comes to Natalia.

"So when am I getting my niece or nephew?"

Anthonie loved children despite that fact that he would probably scare the shit out of them. But w before his fiancé died they were trying so hard to get pregnant but she couldn't.

Violeta loved Anthonie the most out of all of her uncles... I mean it's not a competition or whatever, but they had a special bond.

Of course it probably has to do with the fact that she can get anything she wants from him. When it comes to Violeta that man folds so fast.

"Oh, I'm working on it." Trust and believe that I was putting in overtime these last few weeks. Sage went off birth control a few weeks ago so hopefully something will happen during this honeymoon.

"God,"Alessio leaned back into his chair."I can't believe the youngest out of us is getting married."

Yes, despite me being more mature than Gianni, I was the youngest out of all the boys... by like two minutes but it's whatever.

"Me neither,"I agreed."Y'all need to get your shit together. You're getting too old." Anthonie was quick to throw a rag at me.

"Gets in a stable relationship and thinks that he's a love guru now." Alessio scoffs. "I mean—"

"Shut the fuck up mouse."Alessio warns Alessandro."Choke bitch." Alessio leveled an amused grin at Alessandro as he finished getting the wings tattooed on his shoulder.

I chuckled watching my brothers bicker back and fourth. "Are you ready for it?" Antonio asks, putting out a joint."Marriage."

"Were you?" I ask.

Antonio shrugs his shoulders, blowing smoke throw his nose. "I've loved that women for as long as I can remember. I don't think you can ever be ready but when it's the right person you just know."

"Abigail has been my person for decades. I would've been a fool to let her get away."

Antonio and Abby are still so in love with each other after all these years. There's not a moment where they aren't touching each other or having each other's back. I'm surprised they haven't popped out baby number two yet.

"Yeah, you would've." We all agreed as he growled playfully. "Let's not talk about letting someone get away now Alessio." Gianni spoke up.

"This is not about me." he responded as we all started to speak over him about how fucked up a few years back.

God, I loved my brothers. I would be nothing without each and every one of them.They made me who I am today.

I couldn't have spent one of my last nights as a free man any other way.

"Ok, open this one." Natalia said handing me a bag.

I narrowed my eyes at her as I pulled out the tissue paper. A rounds of hoots went out as I pulled out the lingerie.

"Oh my—" I gasped as I stared at the teddy.

Yeah, that won't be on for long.

"There's another one in there."She says as I finish going through the bag and pulled out a sheer robe and a black two piece."That's the one you want to wear on the wedding night during your special show. Easy access so hopefully he won't rip it off like a wild animal."

Oh, he'll find a way.

"If he's anything like his brother then he'll find a way."Abigail mumbled under her breath as she finished off her champagne. I sent a subtle wink and she raised her glass in return.

"Have you guys had the kids conversation yet?" She asks once I was done with the last present. I let out a soft laugh as I nod my head," He was trying to have the kids conversation before he proposed."

"I just went off birth control so fingers crossed." The girls then excitedly get on the topic of having a new little niece or nephew running around.

The thing is that they didn't know that they would have one sooner then they thought.

No one noticed that my champagne was actually sparkling cider and that I was staying away from the sushi tonight. I wasn't going to announce to them before I announced to Giovanni that I was pregnant.

It had been a few weeks since i've started throwing up and not being able to keep down my food. I would always make sure to be extra careful when Gio wasn't around to go and throw up.

I wanted to surprise him after the wedding when it was only the two of us. I had to be about three weeks along according to my Ob. It wasn't that hard to come up with a lie to tell Gio when I snuck off to see her.

I told him that I was busy finishing up some shopping for the house, which I was, just not the day I told him that.

My guess is that it happened somewhere between him showing me the house a few weeks ago and sometimes between the last few weeks.

It was now August and by my calculations the baby could be here by late march— early april. I was excited but I also had to worry about school and all of that. It probably wouldn't be that hard when I had at least twelve people around me at all times.

"Sage,"Willow called out, pulling me away from my thoughts."Where'd you go?"

"Sorry," I apologize."just got lost in my thoughts." She smiles as she pulls out a bag.

I squint my eyes at her as I grab the bag."What is this ?" I question skeptically.

"Just a little something." She shrugs her shoulders. I open the bag to see a bratz doll packaging.

Some may think it would be a silly gift but this was the cause of our friendship. It was sentimental to us. "I know you're still holding a grudge for what happened like a hundred years ago." She exaggerates as I wipe away a tear.

"Come here." I hold out my arms for a hug and she swoops in. "I know you're pregnant." She whispers into my ear before pulling away.

"Ho—" "Bitch don't even."

"You're my best friend. Do you honestly think that i'm not going to notice a difference in you after all these years of friendship, Sage."

"I'm going to be an auntie." She dances excitedly, making sure to whisper it. I gave her hug, squeezing her tightly. "I'm so happy for you."

"I love you, tree."

"I love you, green." She laughs, trying to cover the fact that she's crying but I can feel the tears dropping on my back.

"I wonder what those fools are doing." Mya says as she grabs her phone after coming back from getting food. We all crowd around her as
she checks the boys instagram stories.

"Hold on." Natalia swipes back to Viktor's story. "Is that— is that Gianni showing his ass." We all huddled close together to see Gianni shaking his ass to sex talk.

"Why is it moving better then mine though?" Gill whines as we look at Gianni go into the splits.

"Oh that's gotta hurt." Tati cackled as she walked away from the phone. "puto idiota" Maria laughs as we nod in agreement.

"Looks like you aren't getting any tonight." Sienna teases Natalia. "Fuck off." She pouts as she swipes the screen. "They're getting tattoos," Alessa gasps. "Without us."

"Trifling ass bitches." Alex shouts, from refilling her glass. "We just went and got tattoos without them a few months ago." Tessa reminds her. Alex was quick to drop the rant she was about to go on. "We did, didn't we."

The bridal shower would definitely be one of my most cherished memories to date. I loved spending time with the girls all since it was rare for us to all be in the same room. Tati and Maria were usually either between Italy and New York. Ivy and the girls were busy with the band.

I was very appreciative that they sat aside the time to be with me during this special time in my life. " Gilly, it's ok." Ashanti grabbed her cheeks, placing a kiss on her right one. " He was stiff anyways."

I shook my head at a pouting Gillian. I mean it was moving pretty well.

We all headed in at around eleven seeing as we had a flight to catch tomorrow.  Two more days until I will officially be Sage Anja De'luca.

I couldn't be anymore happier.

The boys came home an hour after us with bags full of chinese food. I walked down the stairs in a pair of grey sweats and a black hoodie.

"Hey, bee." Gio puckered up and leaned down to kiss me. "Hey. Did you have fun?" I pull away and go through the bags. "Yeah, look." He showed me his forearm with a quote." We got matching tattoos."

"What else did you get?" I question knowing that he got more than one. He showed me his left ring finger, which would be the finger he wore his ring  on. It had a bee on it, just like mine. His right ring finger had an S on it.

"Aww, baby," he coos wiping away the tears that trailed down my face." You're too good to me." My words come out muffled due to my head being buried into his chest. "You're too good for me." He kisses my forehead and pulls away.

I sit in his lap at the table and watch as the others show their tattoos.

"Aww, G." Natalia kissed his lips before grabbing his finger and stared down at his finger.

Abigail smiled brightly as she ran her fingers over the tattoo behind Antonio's ear.

While Alex and Alessa gushed over Alessandro  getting their initials tatted. Only to find out that Viktor and Vadim had gotten their pet names tattooed on them also.

"Tired?" Gio asks after I let out a yawn. I nod my head and uncover my mouth. He kisses my cheek as I lean back into his shoulder.

A flash goes off, and by now I know that it's Gianni taking the off guards of everyone.

"That's going in the slide show."

I smile softly as I close my eyes and inhale Gio's scent.

"Two more days." He mumbles into my hoodie.
"Two more days."

Two more days until I was his for the rest of my life. I wouldn't have it any other way.

HEY BESTIES!!!

I gave you guys my middle name today!!! AHHH!!!

Thoughts on this chapter!!!

Instagram: dontw_orryboutit123
Tiktok: dontworryboutit_123
Twitter: Alexiswrites_

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

I'm here Από Lightblue44

Ρομαντική

736K 24.2K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
1.4M 36.2K 83
Over the years, Rose has learned how to be self-reliant. Her childhood had been lonely and unforgiving to Rose. However, she survived coming out the...
15.9K 416 25
After 10 years of not having a glance of his true love ,turns out that she is getting married. The ruthless Don Giovanni D'Angelo know as Death want...
5.6M 143K 107
I looked at her possessively before grabbing her by the nape of her neck and pulling her closer to me, our lips a breath away. "You are mine. Only mi...