Sarvente and Ruv

Od DemonBoySav

So yea this is my first book so it might be cringe for most of you.But maybe not,I'm trying my best.(If you w... Více

Some Basic Info
Keeping The Promise
Meeting again?
Getting Along
RUV!
Trouble
Info

Little promise

117 1 0
Od DemonBoySav

                                                                      𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Ugh another day here...on playgroud I mean I don't have any other place to be other than the alley which is very messy,so I guess I can't be somewhere else...as everyday the kids shouting cars driving by pepole talking police chasing me.My life can't be better now.Even since I lost everyone and ran away with my eye cut I could not find any friends...does not matter now only thing that matters now is hiding from police and pickpocketing almost everyone to survive-_-.H-huh?What is that sound this sound like someone is crying?Might be worth checking it heh this can get fun.As I walked behind the slide I saw a girl with...horns? Idk might be a cosplay.

Ruv:Hey what are you doing here.            Sarvente:H-h-huh?(Sees a boy close to her)                     Sarvente:Ahhhhh P-please don't h-hurt me.              Ruv:Hm? Why would I...Like you didin't even touch me or said anything mean.                  Sarvente:Uhhhh? Are you not scared                Ruv:Of what?                    Sarvente:*Points at her horns*Of my horns                    Ruv:Wait they are real? Sarvente:mhm                         Ruv:Even if they are real,why would I be scared they look more like cool not scary                           Sarvente:Y-you really think so?                      Ruv:Yea I also have something a little scary but...uh ok nevermind anyway what are you doing here                                  Sarvente:Uhh so I was going to the playground and I was having fun alone...But then some group of kids came to me and started insulting me beacuse I had horns:(.                       Ruv:Oh...that is not cool...                     Sarvente:mhm hey if you are not scared of me...could you maybe b-b-b-be my friend?                        Ruv:Hmmmm...Sure you will be the first one that I had                                Sarvente:YEY here*Hands a bracelet*can you please wear it so you will not forget about me and I won't forget about you?Oh and by the way my name is Sarvente Sarv for short.                                    Ruv:*Takes the bracelet and wears it*Hm sure and my name is Ruvyzvat Ruv for shor-                  ???:THERE HE IS GET HIM GO GO GO!                         Ruv:OH F**K SORRY SARV I GOT TO GO                    Sarvente:H-huh wh-                    Ruv:SORRY I WILL MEET YOU ONE DAY*Starts to run away*                                                                                 ???:RUN AFTER HIM.

                                                              𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

That was my first friend I'm very excited but he had to run after he run away I saw the pepole that were chasing him.They were policemans so...M-my friend was a criminal? No no he must have been Framed I hope so...I want to meet him one day again he was my very very first friend I need to meet him again:( I will hope it won't be long 

Sorry if it was cringe I tried my best I hope you will enjoy it:) 

                                                                            Final words:422

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
209K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
25.1K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...